The Conquest of the Landers Twins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dfw_guy
dfw_guy
85 Followers

"What the fuck? I said no fucking!" she blurted out in a louder voice than before.

"Fucking can get you pregnant, we are just barely in the making out category, we haven't even kissed" I reasoned "Unless you want to move up to the next category "Blow Job?" I asked. She surrendered the point momentarily as she went back to counting the hash marks out loud again.

I continued to rub my cock up and down between her ass cheeks as she remained motionless counting and contemplating what I had said.

I pulled back, holding my cock in my hand guiding the tip of my cock drop against her opening; she was wet, her slick juices covering my knob. I pushed up again between her cheeks and back down, wetting and spreading her slick fluids between her ever increasingly excited vagina and her anus. "No Fucking!" she said a bit more forcefully.

Yet she held motionless her breathing became heavier as I continued probing her wetness and spreading it upward toward her anus. She had quit counting.

She had not moved, allowing me my pleasure, her breath more labored, her hips began rocking in unison to my actions. She had said "no" a minute before, but her body was now saying "yes". I took this as my opening to act. Slipping the head of my cock between her folds I pushed in 4 inches or so. She gasped, but said nothing, coating the end of my cock with her wetness and then pulled out and painted her ass with it. Sinking down I ran back into her about 6 inches or so and started short stoking her at that depth for a dozen or so strokes, she was pushing back on the bow of the boat, trying to force herself further onto me.

The pretense of "no" had disappeared entirely with her actions, so I buried myself in her balls deep. "Oh God!" she said. She was gripping the cushion with one hand and pushing back on the fiberglass with the other as I began to drive my member in and out of her. The towel had now fallen away, and her back was arched with her ass high in the air, her breasts and face against the cushions. I watched as my cock covered with her fluids slipping in and out of her. I reached under her waist I began fingering her clit and almost immediately she responded verbally.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she kept repeating in the rhythm of my cock plunging into her.

Neither too tight or too loose my cock fit nicely nor this was one of the best boat fucks ever. Her ass high in the air gave me a great view of her nice little anus, she was dripping wet on my right hand which was still servicing her clit. I could not resist her rosebud and moved my wet hand to the uninvaded hole. With my thumb I started pressing against her in opposite rhythm of my cock. Cock out- thumb in then thumb out-cock in. She was loud "Oh! Oh! Oh!" turned into "Fu! Fu! Fuck!,". She reached back began to rub her clit furiously and stopped breathing a few seconds at a time only to restart in a raspier and raspier voice each time. She began bucking wildly and for a moment I thought I was hurting her. She froze; me fully inside her, her grip on my cock suddenly tightened and then relaxed several times, her orgasm intense. I pushed in all the way and buried my thumb into her ass twitching it as if it were cumming also. She froze again, quivering, silent, not breathing and then went limp falling to the mattress leaving my stiff cock bobbing in the air.

I was close but had not cum, she lay collapsed her legs outstretched with most of her legs hanging off of the bed on each side of mine. I backed off the bed and stood and stroked myself for about 30 seconds and then knelt on the floor spreading her legs as I pushed my cock's head an inch or two into her well-thumbed ass spilling my seed in her.

Satisfied I backed off watching my thick white seed pumping from her tight ass and flowing down over her wet vagina and onto the experienced mattress of my youth. My phone was on the table as I stood back to see the sticky mess I had just made. I could not resist. I took a single shot of her as she lay there in total peace, with cum dripping out her ass.

As time passed she began recovering and I moved onto the bed.

"If I had known it was like this I would have done this a long time ago," she said.

"Well I guess you can carve your mark on three of the four categories," I said.

"What do I get if I have a perfect score? "four out of four?" she asked.

"Maybe for you we will use stars instead of simple notches- I want to remember this!" I said as my cock began getting stiff again thinking of the possibility of her going down on my cum covered cock.

I have had women go down on me soft with their juices covering my cock because they wanted more, but never right after cumming in their ass as I had with her so it was a bit of a shock when she slid down on the mattress on her side taking in the entirety of my soft cum covered cock in her mouth.

Her mouth was hot and wet as she worked my cock to life. Looking up into my eyes, pulling suction on the head, stretching the soft meat to full length she would let it slip from her lips with a pop. Then she would slide down stretching my balls toward my waist with her hand and lick from close to my anus upward between my balls taking one in for a short suck and then onto my cock until she reached the tip of my cock and then releasing my balls from her grip, taking my entire cock into her mouth all while fixing her gaze into my eyes. A minute or two of this pro level performance had me hard and at full attention.

"Stand up," she said. Half pushing me to the cabin opening she had me on the first step exiting the cabin - my head and shoulders outside in the sunlight, she tossed down a pillow on the hard deck of the cabin and resumed the blow job from below deck. She was very good at this and my arms came to rest on the upper deck as I looked down while she pumped my cock with her mouth as she looked into my eyes with a smile. Well as much of a smile that was possible when a cock is pressing against the back of her throat anyway. She pulled away jacking my hard cock as she looked up at me and asked "So you like to cum on your boat girls faces and tits or are you more of a swallow kind of guy?"

I was caught off guard by the question and the thought of having the option with such a hot woman brought me closer to the edge. I grabbed her pony tail and started stuffing my cock into the back of her throat, pushing a bit further each time until she was deep throating the full length of me and letting out a little cough each time she ejected my cock from her throat. "When I tell you to -pull my cock from your mouth and place the tip against your tight lips and suck like a soda straw but don't swallow" I said - she nodded slightly as I was holding my cock deep into her throat. I reached for my phone and began to make a short video, I pulled my throated cock from her mouth and she did as instructed tipping my cock with her lips, looking into my eyes as I erupted into her mouth.

The camera recorded my cock throb as I filled her mouth with my seed until there was no more to give. I was spent,

"Did you swallow?" I asked. She nodded no.

"Let me see," I said. She obediently opened her cum filled mouth and pushed her tongue through it. "OK, now swallow" and she did without hesitation showing her now clean mouth to the camera smiling...

"WE" have wanted to do that since we saw that married woman do that to you that summer" She said. The possibility or the word "WE" began to sink in as I turned my cell camera off...

To be continued in Conquest of the Landers Twins Part 2.

dfw_guy
dfw_guy
85 Followers
12