The Consummate Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eased back out of her warm silky tunnel dejectedly, my willy slapping up against my tummy as it came free. I took the bulbous end of the strapless and rubbed it on her wet folds to get it nice and slippery. I pressed it against her entrance and held it there, making her wait. Her hips lifted but I eased back. Her eyes met mine.

"I was going to let her hold your little stiffy as I fucked her."

I eased it into her and she gasped as the widest part disappeared and it rushed home. She pulled Jolie forward pushing her head down to the big phallus, easing it into her throat until she gagged. It was twice the size of my puny penis.

"Paul, take her pants down and then come sit next to me."

I eased Jolie's joggers over her hips leaving them bunched just below her soggy pussy, then lay back on the sofa. Kylie stood, the strapless jiggling lewdly as she moved into position to mount my wife from behind. She urged Jolie between my legs and forward until her face was inches from mine. Her upper body collapsed onto me and my arms went around her. Suddenly there was a loud crack and she yelped.

"That's for whining earlier."

Another slap and followed, but this time Jolie just squirmed her hips and moaned.

"And that's because you wanted me to. Now hold his willy and tell him what I'm doing to you."

Jolie slipped a hand between us and grasped my iron hard cocklet, her breath against my cheek as she sighed,

"She's teasing me with it Paul. It's feels so big and hard against my pussy."

Her hips writhed and her back arched as she invited entry.

"I want it Paul, but she won't put it in," she wailed.

"Ask your husband nicely if you can have my big cock."

My cocklet throbbed with arousal as Jolie squeezed it in her fist. Her eyes were wide as she pulled back to look at me.

"I want to be fucked with that big cock Baby. Can I have it please? Tell her I can have it."

I nodded, reluctant to give permission for something I wanted to do so much myself. Jolie must have sensed I was getting close to orgasm as she squeezed the base of my cock with a finger and thumb. Suddenly she grunted,

"She's putting it in me Paul, God its so good, it's filling me properly."

I watched her face as she gradually lost focus, her mouth becoming slack with lust and her grunts becoming moans rising in pitch and frequency as Kylie upped the tempo.

"Tell him what I'm doing to you Jolie."

Jolie's eyes regained focus as she looked down at me.

"She's fucking me hard with her big cock Paul. It's so big and thick."

Kylie's pelvis was smacking into Jolie's bottom hard and I held her as she collapsed onto me. I wailed with frustration that I couldn't fuck her like that as my turgid cocklet drooled precum and throbbed with need.

When she went quiet and her body stiffened I knew she was ready to orgasm. Kylie was edging her with rapid, short thrusts.

"Tell him what you want baby, ask him for permission."

Between gasps Jolie managed to look at me,

"I want to.......... to cum....................Can I baby............Can........ can I cum."

I pulled her fully into my arms and held her as my cocklet slipped from her grasp.

"Fuck her Kylie. Make her cum like I wish I could."

But instead Kylie pulled out of her suddenly and Jolie lifted her hips and positioned my tip against her entrance.

"No, you fuck her Paul. Fuck the little bitch hard and come in her like you want to."

I cried out in relief and pleasure as my wife sank down at the same time as I drove up into her tight channel. She gasped as I entered her,

"Yes baby I'm so close. Give it to me hard, cum in my pussy."

I felt Kylie's hand slip between us to stimulate Jolie's clitoris. I managed maybe ten hard thrusts before I reached the point of no return. Jolie came, her tunnel clutching my plunging cocklet. I bit her shoulder as I ejaculated, wailing in sweet agony as my balls spewed three weeks worth of pent-up semen into her wonderful pussy. We held each other as we shuddered through our mutual orgasms. When I came to we were alone. Jolie was stroking my cheek and smiling at me, my willy still inside her.

"Was that good for you husband?"

I nodded.

"Far beyond good. I thought Kylie said it was a tease night."

"It was a tease night. Just not a denial night. But you're definitely not getting another cum 'til Saturday night. Lucy will be disappointed if you don't flood her depressingly pert little bottom. Which means you now have to be good and watch our girl have her way with me for the next four nights without complaining."

My softening member slipped out of her and she cupped a hand over her slit to prevent leakage.

"I'm awash," she giggled, "Let's go up and make our little dom happy."

*********************

Kylie

The ceiling came into focus as I woke. I loved Saturdays when I had no shifts. Jolie snuffled in her sleep next to me and I couldn't suppress an affectionate smile. It didn't surprise me that she was still dead to the world - I had fucked her to three huge orgasms last night, finishing with the enormous strapless sitting on the bedside table. It was over nine inches long and two and a half inches wide and I was amazed that her tiny body could take it all. She was beautiful in her sleep and I loved her so much it made my throat ache. Her husband Paul slid out of the far side of the bed and went to pee in the ensuite. I felt a tingle of arousal as I ogled his cute bum. I enjoyed fucking his bottom, but my lesbian credentials were totally trashed when I let him be the only man to put his willy in me. I couldn't cum from it, I was too dominant and his cocklet was too small. But holding him as he submissively whimpered and ejaculated into my pussy invoked tender, maternal feelings I never knew I had. I slid from the bed so as not to disturb Jolie. I met him on the way out of the en-suite and I reached up to kiss him good morning. He grabbed my bottom and lifted me and my legs went around his waist. He carried me naked from the bedroom.

"Where are you taking me," I giggled, 'I need to pee."

"We're going to make coffee and croissants."

"But we're naked," I grinned.

"And I'm going to letch unashamedly at your gorgeous little body the whole time."

He carried me into the kitchen and the sound of running water as he filled the coffee machine made me more aware of my full bladder.

"Paul, put me down I need to pee."

"You can hold it a little longer."

He set the oven to preheat and as he opened the freezer to get the croissants the cold air made my nipples stiffen. He set the coffee mugs out and retrieved butter and jam and set them with plates on the island.

"Paul, I need wee-wees now or I'm going to wet your tummy."

"Only if I can come and watch."

He kissed me hard and I responded for a moment before pulling away and jiggling my hips.

"OK you pervert but now please."

He carried me into the downstairs loo and set me on the seat pushing my thighs wide apart. He knelt between my legs and slid his hands up my thighs before using his thumbs to gently pull my labia apart to reveal my urethra. My hands rested on his head as he moved in close to watch.

"Oh you dirty boy, I'm not sure I can go when you're watching like this."

He kissed my inner thighs, finger tips massaging the tops of my legs as he held me open.

"Relax baby, let me watch."

I tried to relax and I felt a little trickle escape.

"That's it darling, let it go."

He kissed my bare mons and I felt myself unclench. I pushed his head back,

"It's coming I gasped."

I breathed out as a golden stream splashed into the bowl. It seemed to go on for ever. As I dribbled to a stop I felt heat rush up my my neck as he looked up at me. The act had felt weirdly intimate, even more than sex. He tore some toilet tissue and wiped me gently before getting up to wash his hands. I flushed the loo and washed my own hands and when I turned he pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you for sharing that with me," he whispered into my ear, "That was so intimate."

"I was worried you were going to lick me clean."

"Not with you sitting on the loo, that would have been a bit icky. But if you wee in the shower for me I will."

"Paul! Stop it."

I slapped his arm, my cheeks burning again. The oven was ready when we went back to the kitchen and I put the croissants in, aware that Paul was looking at my bottom as I bent over. As I closed the oven I stayed low and smirked back at him, squeezing my thighs together to make my pussy lips pout between my thighs. I 'eeped' as he grabbed me and picked me up again. I loved this place, my thighs wrapped around his waist and my face buried in his neck as he held me tight.

"We've got eight minutes to get dressed before the croissants are ready," he rumbled.

Back upstairs Jolie was getting showered and I joined her, soaping her back as I told her breakfast would be ready in a few minutes. She did my back for me before reaching around to grope my little boobies and skipping away giggling. I used her towel to dry off and dressed quickly. When I got downstairs the croissants were cooling on the rack and Paul was pouring coffee. Jolie was drying her hair with a towel and I plugged in the hair dryer I had brought down with me and began drying her brown hair. It came down to between her shoulder blades as I brushed it. She munched her croissant as I worked and Paul had to raise his voice to ask what we were all doing today. I stopped the hair dryer and swapped places with Jolie.

"I'm going over to my - er - I mean Lola and Lucy's house this morning. I'm going jeans shopping with Lola for her date tonight. Lucy's Mum is coming over for the first time this morning and she wanted us to stay until she arrives in case she turns up with her Dad."

Jolie switched the hairdryer on and spoke over the noise as she brushed my hair,

"I'm going over to Tamsin's place for an hour or two. Tamsin and I have some stuff to finalise before the conference next week. Shouldn't take long."

Paul closed the dishwasher door and sat on the stool next to me.

"So I'm home alone this morning. I can get some work done on the plot line of the new book. I want Lucy to review it when she comes over this evening."

Jolie looked up at him and smirked,

"You won't be alone. You'll have Alex for company. I'm sure he'd like to spend some quality time with you."

"Or in you!" I giggled.

Alex was a male half doll in a stand we kept in the guest room. He had an anal orifice and a vibrating nine inch penis.

"Take my cage off then so I can masturbate. Or it just leaves me frustrated."

Jolie put her arms around his neck.

"That's the point sweetie. Get that big, fat cock up your bum and have a good hump. We want you frustrated and horny for tonight for Lucy."

I went upstairs with Jolie to finish getting ready to go out, leaving Paul to clear away the coffee mugs.

***********************

Jolie

I had a last look at myself in the full length mirror. I noticed my joggers were making a deep camel toe and I pulled the lycra from my crease. This pair had a tendency to do that more than my others but they were in the wash. My cropped running top did nothing to conceal my flat chest. I tutted as I turned profile, I looked like a bloody ten year old. Momentarily I considered wearing something looser, but I admonished myself. I had come to terms with my flat chest years ago and decided on brazen defiance. It was part of who I was and I would not hide or enhance it. Besides, my girlfriend and husband loved the little girl look. Tamsin had said to come dressed for exercise so I guessed we were going for a jog. I put a clean towel and a track suit top in my bag and grabbed my laptop and was just about to head downstairs when I bottled it and pulled a t-shirt on over my running top.

Ten minutes later I was driving across town in the Autumn sunshine. It was one of those suddenly chilly mornings that let you know that the leaves would soon be turning red and gold and collecting in rustling drifts along the pavement. The heater was on full and I was hoping my nipples would calm down by the time I got to Tamsin's place. I wished I'd put my tracksuit top on but it was in my bag in the back. Tamsin and Carl lived in a posh five bedroom detached period place with walls and gates. I was glad she had the gates open for me so I didn't have to get out and press the intercom thingy. I pulled onto her drive and by the time I had retrieved my bag from the tailgate Tamsin was waiting with the door open. She grinned at me, showing impossibly white teeth against her chocolate brown skin. Shoulder length curly black hair framed a pretty face. She was skinny like me but she was tall and had proper boobs. They sat high and pert like half grapefruits, held firmly by her sports bra.

"Hurry honey, it's cold."

I trotted up the drive, cursing internally as my nipples turned to diamond hard in the cool air. She closed the door behind me and I turned for a hug.

"So you have big girl nips on your little girl chest then."

"Tamsin!", I squeaked, folding my arms across my chest as heat rushed up my neck. She was laughing and I made a show of resisting as she pulled me into a hug,

"Come here bestie, you know I love you."

I followed her through a lobby with an ornate staircase into a spacious kitchen with full height glass doors looking onto a large lawned rear garden. The kitchen units were a deep gloss red with black quartz worktops. A couple of steps dropped down to a seating area facing the glass doors. Her laptop was set up on the island so I set mine up next to it. She went to the fridge and extracted two smoothies and handed me one,

"Strawberry and cucumber. Sounds weird but try it."

I did. It was heavenly. We sat and compared our presentations and switched slides back and forth. After an hour we were happy with our combined effort. Tamsin pulled two water bottles from the fridge.

"Ready for some exercise honey?"

"Where are we running to?"

Tamsin indicated with her chin,

"We're going in there. Carl's finished the gym and I want to show it off."

I followed her through a door, along a short glass connecting passageway and through another door into a large room full of gym equipment. I was impressed. A state-of-the-art cross trainer, stationary bike and rowing machine were positioned along a large window overlooking the garden. A multi gym stood in the centre of the room and a free weight area was along the back wall with a huge mirror. Even more impressive was the giant of a black man using the bench press rig. He had earbuds in but smiled showing his lovely white teeth. I'd met Carl a couple of times before but this was the first time I'd seen him in lycra sportswear. He was hugely muscled, his biceps looked bigger around than my waist. I realised with a shock that he was doing reps with 140kg, which was over three times my body weight. But what really made my chin hit the floor was the enormous bulge in his lycra cycling shorts. It ran for a good few inches down his massive right thigh and and I couldn't tear my eyes away. I felt a tightening in my core. When I finally looked across at Tamsin she wore a knowing smirk.

"He's a big boy isn't he?"

I didn't trust myself to speak. She'd caught me ogling her man's package and my face coloured. I swallowed, gathering myself.

"He's very muscly," l squeaked.

Tamsin touched his thigh and he sat up pulling his earbuds out.

"Baby your crush is here, don't you want to say hi?"

It's hard to tell when black skin flushes, but he stood and took my hand in his massive paw and kissed my cheek. He was almost two feet taller than me and I felt like a child standing next to him. I knew my nipples were hard as bullets and I saw his eyes flick to them.

"Sorry Joles, he's not normally lost for words but you are the embodiment of his naughty fantasy."

Carl touched Tamsin's arm.

"Stop it Tamsin, you're embarrassing both of us."

He looked me in the eye briefly, but I didn't see embarrassment, I saw hunger, naked lust. My nipples ached and I wondered if my shorts were camel toeing, but I couldn't bring myself to pull at them with him watching. Tamsin and I went over to the mat to do some stretching and I heard clanking as Carl resumed his reps on the bench press. Tamsin suggested we do 20 minutes each on the bike and cross trainer. I got the bike first and we chatted as we exercised. We got a bit competitive over power settings and I was soon too breathless to talk. At the changeover I pulled my t-shirt off and threw it in my bag. We were panting and I was stretching when Carl came over as Tamsin remarked.

"My God Jolie, your abs are ripped!"

I beamed with pride and tensed showing them off. She ran her fingers over my exposed sweaty tummy tracing the contours of my six pack.

"Whatever Kylie's doing to you, tell her she can do it to me too."

Goose bumps raised at her touch and my core tightened.

"Paul has a massive tummy fetish. He almost cums in his pants if I let him nuzzle my abs."

I looked at Carl and he was licking sweat from his upper lip, his hand hovering near my midriff.

"May I?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. His massive paw slid over my abs and I tensed for him lifting my arms above my head, stretching up tall and sucking my tummy in. I had to bite my lip to stop from moaning as he caressed me.

"That's a thing of beauty Jolie, you should be proud."

I forced myself to take a step back. My nipples were so hard the areolae had raised and were clearly visible through my lycra top. My eyes flicked to the outline of his big cock and it looked to be bigger where it rested against his thigh.

"Now you ladies are warmed up, how about some work on your upper bodies?"

"Carl would love to work on your upper body," Tamsin grinned, "But I'm going to go shower and leave you with him for a moment. Don't go before I come down Joles, I want to ask you something."

I turned to Carl trying to keep my eyes on his instead of gawping at his amazing body and distracting cock bulge.

"I'm in your hands. What do you suggest?"

"Let's start with the bench press. Lie on the bench so that the bar is directly above your shoulders. Don't go for the ends of the bars, grip them just slightly wider than shoulder width."

He knelt beside me and I heard clinking as he fiddled with the weights.

"Try that. Don't jerk at it, go smooth and slow, control the weight all the way up and down."

"This is easy," I said pushing the weight up to the length of my arms.

"Try ten reps and see how you feel then. Breath out on the way up and in on the way down."

I noticed him staring at my chest as I lifted the weights, watching to see if my flexing pectorals showed any sign of breast flesh hiding under my top. As I got to seven it became harder to lift the bar but I managed the ten.

'Come on Jolie, shake it off then try for ten more."

I did another five before I began to tire. His big hand was on my tummy again.

"Suck your tummy in baby, two more."

I managed the two but my arms were shaking with effort. He was openly caressing my sweaty tummy and his hand was drifting higher. I was horny as hell and my shorts were deep in my crease.

"One more, come on, grit your teeth, you can do it."

I managed shaking and snarling to get 90 percent of the way but I just couldn't complete until he reached up and helped with a thumb and forefinger. He stood and held out a hand to pull me to my feet.

"You are so sexy when you're giving it everything. Have you any idea what you just did to me?"

My eyes drifted lower and I had to suppress a gasp. He was well and truly erect and it was the biggest cock I'd ever seen. I felt a rush of hormones and my pussy flooded.

"Yes I think I do," I husked my face glowing.