The Consummate Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's been waiting for you Paul."

I planted a kiss on each buttock.

"Kylie's got plans for your bottom tonight."

"She can have my bottom but my little star is only ever yours. Kiss her Paul."

I groaned internally but I didn't want to preempt what would come after dinner. I slapped her bottom and she squeaked.

"Pull your knickers up you little harlot. We have work to do."

She wriggled her tight jeans back over her bottom, smirking back at me. It seemed like we only got a few minutes work done before Kylie was calling us for dinner. We had a lovely meal. I'd offered to grill the pork fillets on the barbecue, but Jolie had guessed that I would need the time to catch up with Lucy and had put them in the oven. We usually had lamb with falafels and the pork was a nice change. Kylie had made a lemon sorbet and the sharpness was great after the sweet marinade on the pork. The girls cleared away and I made Aperol spritzes for us all. When I went into the lounge Lucy was in Kylie's lap kissing her. I loved the way she was equally affectionate with all three of us. I notice her hips moving as she subtly humped Kylie's thigh.

"Kylie, aren't you supposed to be asking her something before you get her going?"

"She was already going, look at the little floozy, she's positively gagging for it."

Lucy pouted pulling Kylie's hand to her jutting breasts but she pulled away.

"What do you expect? You seduce me with the best sex I've ever had, then you all fuck me senseless for a solid week and turn me bisexual. Then after three sex starved weeks you invite me for the night, so I come dressed like a slut and practically throw myself at Paul but he tells me I have to wait until after dinner. Now it's after dinner and I'm offering myself to Kylie on a plate and she's not playing either. Doesn't anyone want to have sex with...............?"

Kylie put her finger under Lucy's chin and pulled her head around silencing her with a gentle kiss.

"Sorry darling of course we want you. We've been looking forward to you coming over all week. We've missed you. But sometimes we forget that you're new to tease and denial. We're making you wait because anticipation sharpens arousal. Now stop whining and listen because this is important. I want to smack your bottom later would that be OK?"

"Why, what have I done?"

Kylie giggled,

"You haven't done anything sweetie. It's not a punishment. I want to spank you because it turns me on. I think it turns you on too. I watched you get a few smacks on your bottom when we were at your house three weeks ago and I think you liked it."

"Maybe. But you'd got me so horny then I would have done anything to cum."

"We'll get you there again tonight honey, I promise. What do you think?"

"Will it hurt?," she whispered.

"Oh yes darling, it will certainly hurt. If you get into it I'll make you yelp. But it hurts in a good way. Like the first time you put something cock sized in your bottom."

"What will you spank me with?"

"My hand at first nice and gentle to get your bum nice and warm. Then if it's working for you I'll use my paddle."

Lucy nodded,

"But you'll stop if I don't like it?"

"Of course honey, that goes for everything. You can use your safe-word any time. Now shall we get in the hot tub for a bit and Paul can get us a refill?"

We trooped out onto the deck with our drinks and Jolie produced a stack of fluffy towels.

"Did you bring your bathers this time Lucy?"

"I brought bottoms this time but they're upstairs. Can I skinny dip, you've all seen everything I've got anyway?"

We all stopped to watch as Lucy pulled her little crop top off, her magnificent breasts bouncing free and jutting out impossibly from her slim frame. My willy began to stir. Lucy looked around at us as we ogled.

"Guys," she whined, "Staring."

"Can't help it Luce," I grinned, "They're spectacular."

Three perfect, little bald pussies were revealed to me one after another as the girls stripped and got into the tub, then it was my turn to be stared at as I revealed my cocklet straining in its cage before submerging beneath the bubbling water. Lucy nudged my legs apart before backing up to me and leaning her head on my shoulder. Last time she had done this it was our first night and she had been self conscious about being topless. Now she was naked and sure of herself. Being away from her father for just a few weeks had meant she was no longer ashamed of her wonderful breasts. My arms went around her waist. She reached one arm up to play with my hair whilst the other pulled one of my hands to the juncture of her thighs. Even under the water my fingertips found her crease was slick. I nuzzled the spot under her ear and her eyes fluttered closed as she sighed,

"Finally."

Jolie and Kylie were smirking at us. Kylie nudged her foot.

"What's your safe-word Lucy?"

This was Lucy's trigger phrase for submissive play. If she wanted to play she would respond with her safe-word, which was her surname, Pascoe. If she responded with anything else we assumed she wasn't ready to play.

"Primrose."

Jolie and Kylie exchanged surprised glances and my fingers ceased their lazy caresses of her slit. There was a moment of silence as she nudged my ribs with her elbow.

"Pascoe, of course its Pascoe, you guys are too easy."

Jolie smiled wryly but Kylie wasn't smiling. Jolie leaned over to touch Kylie's knee to forestall her.

"Lucy you certainly had us, but please don't fool around with your safe-word. It is absolutely sacrosanct and we will always take what you say at face value, even if it makes us feel silly afterwards. That's our promise to you. Promise us you understand and you won't do it again."

She stiffened and I could feel the heat creep up her neck where my lips nuzzled her.

"I promise. I'm really sorry, I didn't think."

I tightened my arms around her. Picked up my drink and held it out.

"OK, lesson learned for all of us on the need for good communication. Here's to a great evening and many more to come. Cheers!"

We all clinked glasses and the conversation restarted. I slipped a finger under Lucy and prodded her little star to make her giggle, but I noticed Kylie's smile was a little forced. I eased Lucy away from me.

"OK Jolie your turn, I'm being greedy keeping Lucy to myself. McCallister get your skinny little ass over here, I want a free grope of your lovely body before you start bossing me about tonight. Kylie glared at me but she came anyway as Lucy vacated the spot. When she leaned back against me she was tense. I took her hands in mine beneath the water and whispered in her ear.

"She's just a kid and this is new to her. You've been looking forward to spanking her for weeks so don't spoil it for yourself by getting in a funk. Now kiss me and tell me I am the wise one or I will tickle you until you pee in the hot tub."

She didn't tell me I was wise, but I got a grin and a kiss and she relaxed against me. After a few minutes of caressing her tummy and nuzzling her neck I prompted,

"Ask her again."

"Lucy, what's your safe-word?"

She stopped kissing Jolie,

"Pascoe." She looked sheepish. "Very much. Please yes. Can we now?"

We all grinned at her. Kylie was first out and held a hand out to Lucy pulling her into a hug and kissing her.

"No wet bodies in the house," Jolie called as it looked like Kylie and Lucy were about to head for the bedroom. We towelled off and let Kylie and Lucy go upstairs first. I took the opportunity to snog my wife. As her arms reached up for my neck I picked her up and her legs went around my waist. She was so slight it was effortless to hold her and it made kissing her easier due to the height difference between us. It occurred to me that I spent a lot of time carrying my diminutive females around the house. As I carried her upstairs she pulled back to look at me,

"You handled that really well in the tub husband. If the writing doesn't work out you might have a shot at being a diplomat."

"Can I negotiate a snog of your fufu?"

"You can kiss her anytime you like sweetie."

When we arrived in the bedroom Lucy was lying on her back across the width of the bed. Kylie was applying soft leather cuffs to each of Lucy's wrists and a slave collar was around her neck. Kylie looked up as we came in and tossed some larger cuffs to Jolie.

"Put these around her legs at the knee. Paul, sit on the chair and don't move until I say you can."

Kylie then looped ropes through the ring on each knee cuff and passed it through a larger ring fixed at each corner of the bed either side of Lucy's head. Lucy whimpered as each rope was pulled taut drawing her knees back and out until they were level with her breasts. This had the effect of folding her in half leaving her pussy and anus beautifully exposed. Cleats then fastened her wrists to the same corner rings. Kylie knelt on the floor next to Lucy's head and kissed her gently, stoking her upside down face.

"Is anything hurting you Lucy, are you uncomfortable?"

Lucy shook her head.

"Nothing hurts but I feel vulnerable and a bit scared. What are you going to do to me?"

"Don't be scared sweetie. We're going to make you feel good, and on the way we'll find out what excites you most, and have a little fun. If you're uncomfortable with anything try to use your safe-word, but for tonight if you forget just tell us what's wrong and we'll stop. OK?"

Lucy nodded. Kylie produced a black satin sleeping mask and held it out.

"Darling I'm going to put this over your eyes. It will heighten your other senses."

"Oh, I don't know Kylie, I'm not sure about this."

"Let me put it on for just a minute or so. I'll be right here, you'll feel me touching you. Can you be brave for a minute for me?"

"OK, but you'll take it off if I panic?"

"Of course I will, now just relax for me."

The blindfold went on and she whimpered until Kylie kissed her, trailing her fingertips across her face and neck, caressing her ears before moving to her shoulders. Kylie beckoned Jolie over and in what looked like a choreographed sequence they took a side of her body each, lightly trailing fingers along her arms, neck and shoulders. Little 'ohs' of surprise punctuated the addition of lips to the touch of fingers and the realisation that four hands were touching her.

"Is that you too Jolie?"

"Yes sweetheart, I'm here. Shush now, let us love you."

Jolie silenced her with a long and gentle kiss, eliciting a shudder as she trailed fingertips down the side of Lucy's rib cage. Kylie took over the kissing, pushing her tongue between Lucy's teeth and feeling it welcomed as Lucy sucked gently. Then both girls backed away. After a second or two Lucy's head turned searching for them.

"Are you still here? Don't leave me alone."

Jolie cradled her face in both hands and kissed her mouth.

"We're here darling, we won't leave you, but we might go quiet and not touch you for a moment or two to heighten your anticipation. Can we leave the blindfold for a bit longer?"

"Yes, it's OK now."

Kylie beckoned me over and motioned for me to copy her as she began rub Lucy's left foot. I knelt on the other side of her on the bed and began to do the same to her right foot. We gradually worked down her calves until we came to the cuffs holding her legs back. In addition to tracing fingertips on the inside and outside, Kylie began to kiss and nibble at the back of her thigh moving tantalisingly slowly towards her bottom. I mirrored her, at the same time watching Jolie caress her tummy and trace circles around her breasts. Then I was motioned back to my chair and girls silently collected soft artists' brushes and stiff toothbrushes from a dresser drawer. They stood watching as Lucy cocked her head and held her breath listening for sounds of movement.

The girls knelt either side of her head and using the soft brushes began to paint outlines around her breasts. A single 'oh' escaped Lucy's mouth as they circled around and around her breasts, and as they circled the outer diameter of her areolae her back began to arch up off the bed. When she began to plead for more Jolie silenced her with a lingering kiss. Her thimble sized nipples were fully erect and must have been aching as much as my caged cocklet. The stiff toothbrushes were applied to the ends of the nipples and Lucy began to moan. I watched her torment, the bristles too stiff for comfort but better than no touch at all. She would gasp and writhe away from the maddening touch only to lift her chest searching for it again. She wailed in frustration and Jolie came and whispered an instruction. As she silenced her with another kiss l groped the meat of her big breasts, carefully avoiding her swollen nipples, as she moaned into Jolie's mouth. Jolie pushed me back to my seat, my willy straining painfully against its cage. Lucy pushed her breasts up, searching for my hands. Kylie appeared with a pair of fiendish nipple clips.

"What do you want sweetie."

"Bite them please, hurt me."

Kylie placed a clip onto Lucy's left nipple, the metal teeth of the little crocodile clip biting deep into the firm rubbery teat. Breath hissed through Lucy's teeth, her jaw clenched hard as she writhed in her bonds. When she quieted, Kylie kissed her cheek,

"Do you want the other one sweetie?"

She nodded, teeth clenched in anticipation. This time she gasped,'

"Oh Christ that hurts."

Kylie's hand hovered over the clip.

"Do you want me to take it off?"

"No I love it when they hurt."

The clips had a heavy half inch solid steel ball attached by a one inch length of chain. Movement would cause the balls to drag the nipples this way and that. When she was quiet again Kylie summoned me and and we began to kiss the backs of Lucy's thighs again. Kylie used the soft brush to trace her mons over and around her clit and I did the same around her crease and the juncture of thigh and crotch. Lucy's hips began to move and I became aware of the scent of aroused girl. Her slit was just beginning to pout, the pink inside slick with moisture. As she writhed the steel balls rolled around her breasts causing the clips to bite in new ways and she whimpered. Jolie slipped two fingers into her mouth and she suckled like a baby, taking comfort from the pain. I watched, frustrated and aroused as she withdrew them, pushed then into her own soggy pussy and then held them glistening under Lucy's nose. She sniffed and the eagerly opened her mouth and raised her head, groaning as she sucked the offered digits, searching for every last bit of nectar with her tongue. When they were clean Jolie pulled a pillow from the stack at the head of the bed and slipped it under Lucy's shoulders. Her head hung over the back of the pillow as Jolie climbed onto the bed, kneeling with her legs spread wide. She inched closer to Lucy, keeping out of reach of her tongue.

"What can you smell Luce?" Kylie asked.

"Pussy, I can smell pussy."

"Whose pussy can you smell."

"I'm not sure."

Jolie inched toward her searching tongue, allowing her a single lap of her oozing slit.

"Jolie, it tastes like Jolie."

"Clever girl. Kiss me sweetheart. Teasing you has made me horny and I want to cum on your face."

Jolie edged forward and settled her throbbing pussy onto Lucy's upturned mouth. She sighed with pleasure as the bound girls eager tongue went to work. For a newbie dyke she had learned fast, her tongue flickering up and down Jolie's crease and occasionally pushing into her tunnel. Jolie leaned forward, settling her weight onto Lucy to kiss her tummy and smooth, bare mons, gently humping her lover's face. She looked up at Kylie questioningly.

"Yes, you may cum darling, do it on her face and your husband can lick her clean."

Jolie shifted position slightly and Lucy knew what she wanted, focussing her oral ministrations on her stiff little shaft. Her tongue flickered and Jolie orgasmed, bucking hard at the girl's face. A few minutes later she planted an affectionate pat on Lucy's crotch causing her to buck and whimper, before climbing off her and standing at the side of the bed. She bent over to kiss Lucy's wet face.

"Thank you darling that was lovely."

I was sent to clean Lucy's face which I did by kissing and licking her. Licking my wife's cum from my lovers face was weirdly arousing and I finished desperate to fuck the little blonde. I knew her rear hole was accessible with her legs up like this as I had fucked her bottom in this position before. I whined to Kylie and asked for my cage to be removed.

"Later sweetie. But I think she'd like some of your special kisses. Edge her Paul, but don't let her cum yet though or your cage stays on."

Her neat little labia were gaping and the pretty coral coloured inner lips were showing. Nectar was flowing and the scent of randy pussy had me eager to taste her. I kissed her puffy outer lips and her mons above her erect clitty. She squirmed and lifted her hips searching for contact. She pleaded for orgasm but Jolie quieted her with kisses. I sealed my mouth over her crease but held my tongue back. She knew what was coming and she held her breath, her hips restless. I plunged my tongue into her channel and thrust it as deep as I could, wriggling it inside her. She whimpered, her head turning from side to side. When I began thrusting my tongue in and out of her silky tunnel her hips started to buck in time. She began to pant,

"Yes, yes, yes," as she bucked.

I let her get as close as I dared. I was tempted to disobey and push her over but Kylie took a fist full of my hair and pulled me away. Her hips continued to buck,

"Please, please, just a little more. I was nearly there."

Jolie stroked her cheek,

"Not yet sweetheart. Let us tease you a little more, it will feel so good when we let you."

I went back to my oral ministrations, this time running my tongue up and down her crease without penetrating her and nudging her clit every few licks. I edged her again, but this time she didn't beg, she just wailed in frustration when I pulled away. Jolie began unfastening the ropes from the rings at the bed corners.

"Let's turn you over sweetie, we want a look at your sexy bum."

We manoeuvred her onto her elbows and knees and she gasped at the sudden pain as the metal balls on the nipple clips swung beneath her.

"Oh God my boobs hurt so much."

"Shall I take the clips off sweetheart?"

"No leave them, it hurts so good."

Her haunches were higher than her head, her thighs wide apart and her back nicely arched. This was my favourite position to service her but as I moved forward Kylie pulled me away.

"It's my turn now Paul."

Kylie knelt behind Lucy's upturned buttocks and ran her hands up her back and down her sides before fondling the pert little bottom. My cocklet throbbed painfully in its cage as I watched her playing with what I so wanted to possess. Kylie used the artist brush to gather moisture from Lucy's flooded crease before painting a trail up her perineum to her little pink star. She gathered more moisture and flickered the brush around the pink crinkles of her anus. Kylie prodded the twitching orifice with a wet finger as Lucy bucked her hips.

"I think you'd like something in here now wouldn't you, you randy little mare?"

"Paul, I want Paul in my bottom."

"It's not his turn yet. It's my turn and I want to play with your bottom. Can I fuck your bottom with my big strapon."

"No, please, you can have my pussy, fuck my pussy please, I want to cum."

"I don't want your lovely pussy just now, I want to play with your sexy bottom, how are you going to please me?"

Lucy's hips were writhing and Jolie was flicking the nipple balls as Kylie teased her little star. The poor girl was so horny she didn't know what to do with herself.

"Smack my bottom. You said you wanted to."