The Consummate Cuckold

Story Info
A man is cuckolded by his wife and her girlfriend.
17.4k words
4.47
10.2k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Consummate Cuckold - Chap 1

Synopsis

This story is about a husband's willing decent into cuckoldry. Paul is a married, sexually inadequate man unable to satisfy his gorgeous young wife, Jolie, in bed. Although he is good looking and has a slim but muscled physique, has a small penis and prematurely ejaculates. She loves him, but has become sexually frustrated and her stunning friend Kylie has become her lover and moved in with them. They have discovered that Paul is a submissive and that he is excited by female domination, tease and denial and has become their cuckold. The three of them have befriended Lucy, a student and chair of Paul's Fan Club. Lucy stayed with them for a while after falling out with her parents and has submissive sex with them. Lucy has now moved into Kylie's empty house which she shares with Kylie's sister, Lola. Confused? Read chapters 1 to 11 of the Compliant Cuckold and all will become clear!

This thread, the 'Consummate Cuckold' will follow Jolie, Kylie and Paul as his tale of woe and dominance deepens. 'Picking Sides' follows Lucy's journey of self discovery and her search for her forever love, but all the characters will meet up from time to time.

This story contains the following sexual activities - please don't read it if they offend you. Heterosexual, bisexual, lesbian, femdom, spanking, anal and bondage. All characters involved in sexual activity are 18 or older.

Chapter 1

It was still dark outside at 7 am as I padded downstairs to the kitchen on Tuesday morning to make coffee. As the machine whirred into life grinding beans I cleared away Kylie's breakfast things. Our live-in lover had overslept and had been late setting off for her early shift as a personal trainer at the gym. The three of us slept together every night, but last night she had awoken horny in the small hours and fucked my wife with a strapless dildo. I could do nothing but watch, locked in my micro cock cage. I rubbed my bleary eyes and assembled our breakfast onto a tray. Jolie was due in the office at 9 am for a client meeting so I figured breakfast in bed would earn me some brownie points. As I carried the tray into the bedroom my wife emerged naked from the en-suite. I set the tray on the bed and my willy tried to stiffen in its cage as I watched her walk towards me. Her tiny 4'10" frame meant she had to stand on tiptoe to kiss me. My fingers almost met around her tiny waist as her arms reached up and around my neck, her lips soft and her breath minty. At 29 she was six years my junior and after five years of marriage, still the prettiest girl I knew. She giggled as I groped her pert little bottom and she pushed me away.

"Down boy, I'm running late."

I watched with growing arousal as she climbed onto the bed. She was totally flat chested, puberty having just granted her puffy areolae but that was all. Her neat little slit sat below a prominent mons, shaved bare as Kylie insisted. We sat side by side in the bed and ate our muesli. I'd just finished cleaning my teeth as she stepped dripping from the shower. I grabbed her from behind pushing my caged cock into the crack of her bottom.

"I want you, I'm horny."

She turned in my arms and fondled my cocklet where it bulged through the bars of my cock cage.

"Darling I've got to go to work. We let you cum inside me already this month. Why don't you go and ride Alex for a bit? Try and have a little prostate fun?"

Alex was a male half doll mounted in a stand. It had a thick 9" vibrating penis that we all humped from time to time. The girls could cum on it but I only managed a bit of prostate milking, which left me feeling even hornier.

"That just makes me want it more," I whined.

I groaned as she explored my bloated testicles with gentle hands.

"These feel nice and full. We want you at your randiest for this weekend when Lucy comes round. You know it feels better when we make you wait. And if you're still horny on Sunday night I'll give you a cuddlecum, OK?"

Cuddlecums were one of my favourite things. One or both girls would hold me and kiss me as if we were having missionary sex but with a little fist wrapped around my aching cocklet. They would wank me or allow me to hump until I ejaculated, squirting onto their concave tummies as they held and kissed me. It sounds weird I know, but it always reached something inside me making me feel satisfied and loved. I carried the breakfast tray back to the kitchen and fixed Jolie a sandwich and coffee in a go cup. Then she was kissing me goodbye in her smart grey skirt and white blouse and I watched her blue Audi TT disappear down the rain soaked street. I poured myself another coffee and trudged upstairs to my desk to work until Kylie came home at 2 pm.

I realised as I caught myself staring out of my office window for the umpteenth time, that I was distracted. I was supposed to be reading feedback and reviews from my latest Silver Cauldron novella, Bad Spelling, but I was finding it hard to concentrate. My mind kept drifting to the gorgeous little blonde student who was chair of my fan club and had taken a much more active role in the plot and character development of the latest novella. She'd become our friend and we had seduced her one evening when she came over for dinner. I kept picturing the flawless skin of her pert little bottom and remembering how tight her little pink star felt as it grasped my rigid cocklet, how sweet the contractions as I pumped semen into her velvety passage. How grateful I was to have been allowed to have penetrative sex again. As usual I had become overexcited, more like a pubescent boy than a 35 year old man, and prematurely ejaculated over her thighs and buttocks. But my pathetic little four inch cocklet had remained hard and she had allowed me another attempt at entry. Why this beautiful first year was so devoted and affectionate to me was beyond belief, but she kept her tight little bottom hole just for me so it would feel snug for my diminutive appendage. Like me, she was submissive to Kylie and Jolie, but a condition of her submission was that her rear entrance was for my 'little soldier' only.

But that was over three weeks ago when she was staying with us and now she was renting Kylie's empty house and sharing with Kylie's sister, Lola. We'd spoken on the phone about the new novel story outline, but other than grabbing a coffee with her during a break in one of her shifts at the coffee shop, she'd been too busy with studies and settling in with her new housemate to spend time with us. Lola was out on a date on Saturday evening though, so she was coming to spend the night with us and the thought had my willy stiffening in its micro cock cage. Jolie and Kylie had kept me locked in my cage since Lucy left, only allowing me out for supervised hygiene in the shower. But I knew that when I was allowed my orgasm, it would be mind blowing and leave me exhausted.

Our household arrangements were well established now if unconventional. The house was mortgage free and the three of us shared all the outgoings. When Kylie moved in with us she rented her house to her sister Lola and Lucy who were both first year students. We three shared all our household chores and decisions. It's true that the girls did most of the cooking and laundry, but I did most of the DIY and gardening at both houses. In the bedroom things were very different. Kylie was our alpha female and very dominant. When she moved in she effectively cuckolded me. She had a number of strapless dildos that she used on Jolie whilst I was denied penetrative sex. The two girls were totally besotted with each other. Kylie and I had grown close too and by denying me orgasms she had gradually introduced me to anal stimulation. As often as not I my orgasms would be with me on all fours as Kylie fucked me with a strapless and Jolie teased my straining cocklet. It may seem unacceptable to some, but as a submissive beta male with a useless little willy, it worked for us and we were happy. We had begun to see ourselves as a forever little family. Lucy was a very pleasing addition to the mix. She was a lovely, bright, intelligent girl and we made it very clear from the start that sex was not a prerequisite of friendship and spending time with us. She was surprised to find herself attracted to the girls as much as me and even more surprised to find that submission excited her. But we knew that Lucy was a FWB and eventually she would want her own forever family. Hopefully the friendship would last long after the 'benefits' became less frequent.

I gave up trying to concentrate on work. I had set up Kylie's multi gym in our garage a couple of weeks ago so I decided to spend an hour working out leaving me plenty of time to shower and change and do some work before Kylie got home. I pushed quite hard finishing on the rowing machine and spending five minutes stretching. I went to the kitchen for a drink and headed upstairs to shower. I showered and towelled off and was just pulling sweatpants on over my hipsters when the doorbell rang. I trotted downstairs and was surprised to find Lola at my door. She was in lycra leggings and a halter top and was breathing heavily. I couldn't prevent my pleasure at seeing her from tugging at the corners of my mouth.

"Hi Lola. Come in."

She stepped over the threshold onto the mat. I went to hug her but she pulled back.

"My shoes are muddy Paul."

"I don't care, it's great to see you."

I pulled her to me and she relaxed her skinny little body allowing me to wrap her in a hug. She kicked her running shoes off and pushed the door closed before following me into the kitchen.

"Kylie's out I'm afraid but I can offer you coffee."

"Coffee would be nice, but can I use your loo first please? I'm bursting."

I felt a twinge of arousal at the thought of her struggling with a full bladder. My pervy mind imagined what it might be like to fuck her as she tried to hold it, only to release it explosively as she orgasmed. I admonished myself internally and tried to clear the mental image. She was Kylie's little sister for goodness sake. But that was the problem. She was a smaller version of our beautiful Kylie, but everything about her was slightly softer. She had the same lean frame with barely there breastlets, but her muscles were not as sharply defined. She had the same long blonde hair and deep blue eyes, but her cheekbones were not as sharp and her lips were fuller. Her voice was slightly lower, the sibilants softer and her general demeanour gentler. I poured her a coffee and a glass of chilled water and set them on the island. I climbed on a stool and was sipping my own coffee when she reappeared.

"So are we on your running route then?"

"I was out exploring my new neighbourhood and realised I was going past the end of your street."

She stopped and looked at me from beneath her eyelashes and chewed her lower lip. God that was so cute! She took a deep breath.

"No, that's not true. I came over because I knew you'd be on your own."

She hesitated again and I could see she was nervous.

"Lola just tell me. I promise I won't judge you."

"I have a date on Saturday and I'm really anxious."

"Sweetheart, you're gorgeous, he's mad if he doesn't fancy you."

She looked at me and then at the floor without speaking. The penny dropped.

"Oh. It's not a guy is it?"

She shook her head slowly.

I wanted to say that I thought she was straight, but I knew it wouldn't help.

"I promise I'm not coming on to you Paul, but would you hold me again please?"

I held a hand out and she clambered onto my lap facing me as she had three weeks ago. Her arms went around my neck, her face buried in the crook of my shoulder and I held her for a couple of minutes. When I gently rubbed the soft skin of her exposed back she made the purring noise again.

"I want it to feel like this."

She pulled back to look at me and her eyes were moist. She chewed her bottom lip again and something inside me tilted. How I managed not to kiss her I'll never know.

"Every relationship is different Lola."

"Ok, not like this then, but as nice as this."

I wiped a tear from the corner of her eye with my thumb.

"Is this the first girl you've dated?"

"It's complicated. I've held and touched another girl and it felt good like this. But she's not available."

More tears gathered in her eyes.

"And you're dating this other girl to find out if it's a girl thing or a her thing."

She nodded and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Might this be a little unfair on your date?"

"She's in one of my classes and we sit together. She's asked me out a few times but I've played the straight card. I like her and I told her I'd try, but I wasn't making promises I might not be able to keep."

I smiled at her encouragingly.

"What's she like?"

"She's very pretty. Blonde. Petite. Skinny with big boobs like Lucy."

A look of panic came over her face and her cheeks coloured. She looked down avoiding my eyes. The second penny dropped.

"Sweetheart communication is everything. When you're sure how you feel, be brave."

I held her for a few moments more enjoying the contact. Her head was on my shoulder and I could see the pulse in the side of her neck. I so wanted to kiss that little bit of smooth skin. Before I could stop myself my lips touched her neck and I felt her hips flex under me as her breathing caught. We were teetering on the edge of an abyss. I eased her away from me gently.

"Let's sort out one tangle before we create another one huh?"

She nodded, smiling and pecked me on the cheek before sliding off my lap. Five minutes later she had her shoes on and was leaving. She turned on the doorstep reaching up for a hug.

"Thanks Paul. For the coffee and the frame of reference."

I watched her cute little bottom as she jogged away before turning and trudging back upstairs to my office. I managed to summon some concentration and finished looking over the reviews. I emailed a selection to Lucy, knowing that the good comments would give her a buzz and the constructive criticism would set her thinking. I glanced down at the bottom right corner of my computer screen and saw it was just past three. I'd been working for nearly four hours and Kylie was usually home by now after an early shift. I heard her Mini Cooper arrive and looked through the window to see her pulling shopping bags from the hatchback. I trotted downstairs to help and met her at the door. She dropped her shopping bags on the laminate and gave me a hug. I gave her a peck on the cheek as she pulled away with an odd look. I went to grab the remaining bags and closed the tailgate, hearing the chirp as she locked the car from inside the house. After we put the shopping away I offered coffee but she drew a glass of water from the chiller. She started prepping moussaka using the processor and I began stuffing a baguette with garlic butter. She looked over her shoulder at me as the processor whizzed.

"So did you get much done today?"

"I did a few hours but your sister called in."

"I know, I could smell her on you when we hugged. She really likes you Paul, be careful with her. Are you going to have sex with her?"

I looked up in surprise,

"She came over to chat because she's feeling conflicted over her feelings for someone. I don't want to make things worse."

She wiped her hands on the tea towel and walked over to me. I held my greasy hands out to the side as she held me around the waist and pulled me to her.

"You avoided my question. Do you want to fuck my little Lola? Am I going to have to give her a key to this?"

She bumped her pelvis against my cock cage as I rested my chin on the top of her head.

"Yes, I want her. I want chocolate too but I don't have to sample every bar in the shop. She likes hugs and when I hold her it's all I can do not to kiss her. But no. Don't give her a key. Let her sort out how she feels about this other person. I'll just have to make do with her gorgeous older sister, my lovely wife and my pretty young coauthor."

"Great answer. Now your testicles don't have to follow the aubergines into the processor."

*********************

Later that evening any brownie points I might have earned with Kylie seemed forgotten. The girls were cuddling on the opposite sofa and I watched as their kissing grew more passionate. I squirmed in my seat trying to get my stiffening willy more comfortable in its cage. Kylie caught my eye,

"Paul, will you go and get my strapless please - the medium sized one? You're sexy wife has made me horny and I'm going to fuck her."

I plodded upstairs and retrieved the strapless she wanted and a bottle of lube from the bedside drawer. When I got downstairs Kylie was naked below the waist, leaning back on the sofa with her legs spread. Jolie was on her knees between them kissing and nipping the soft skin of her inner thighs. Kylie beckoned me with a finger.

"Would you like to put the strapless in me Paul? I don't think we'll need the lube, look how wet she's made me."

I knelt next to Jolie and gazed longingly at Kylie's pretty little pussy. It was hairless and gaping like a split peach, her clitty hard and pushing at its little hood. Without thinking I reached to free it. She grabbed my wrist before I could make contact.

"No, you're not allowed to touch with your hands. If you want to touch me there use your mouth."

Jolie moved to the side to give me room. I leaned towards her and the scent of her shower gel and her needy pussy filled my nostrils. I place my mouth over the top of her crease and used my tongue to push the hood back, feeling her clit pop free. She sighed and her fingers tangled in my hair.

"I think I'd like some of your special kisses please Paul."

I slid my hands under her thighs and settled my lips gently over her entire crease, sucking rhythmically in time with flickering the tip of my tongue up and down her slit. Her taste flooded my mouth and caused my cocklet to strain harder against its cage. Kylie's hand cupped my cheek.

"Oh that's lovely sweetie," she gasped, "You have such a soft mouth."

As her excitement grew her knees came up and my hands slid up the backs of her thighs pinning them. I sensed she was close and pushed my rolled tongue into her tunnel as far as possible, plunging in and out until I felt her pussy clutching at it as she orgasmed.

I winced and pulled at my cage as my cocklet strained against the bars.

"Let him out Jolie, I think he's earned a little rub."

Jolie pouted as she pulled the key from around her neck.

"I would've kissed your pussy, you know I wanted to."

"Stop whining baby or I'll get my paddle."

I gasped with relief as my willy came free from the cage and was fully erect in seconds. Kylie reached for me and pulled me forward on my knees until my head was next to hers and my cocklet bumped against her pussy.

"Have a nice little rub on the outside sweetie, but you are not allowed to cum tonight, OK?"

I groaned with pleasure and rubbed my rigid willy in her oily crease as she stroked my hair and nibbled my neck. I'm not sure I realised that I was gradually changing the angle but suddenly I was sinking into her. Her only reaction was a grunt as I entered her and froze, fully inserted in her tight little pussy. I looked down to see her scowling at me.

"Paul! Do you have permission to be inside me?"

I shook my head sheepishly,

"Kylie, it's been three weeks now. I promise not to move, just squeeze me and let me come inside you."

"No Paul, tonight is a tease night to get you extra horny for the weekend. You love coming in Lucy's bottom so don't spoil it for yourself. Now, I could push you off me, but I want you to take it out yourself and put the strapless in me so I can fuck your wife."