The Consummate Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One more set then, dumbbell flies."

I followed him across to the free weights area and he pulled a five kg dumbbell set from the wall rack. I was already laying on my back on the bench when he turned around. He put a weight in each of my hands.

"Start with the weights together with your arms straight up above your head. Breath in as you bring them out to the sides to the horizontal, slowly and under control. Don't bounce the weights or you'll feel it in the morning. I'll do one with you."

He followed me through the movement holding my wrists.

"OK baby now give me ten, nice and controlled, suck your tummy in and breath."

His hands went to my waist, thumbs pointing inwards and slid up to the hem of my crop top. His thumbs were caressing me, stroking from my sternum moving outward across my lower ribs and back again. With each rep they moved a little higher until at the ninth rep his thumbs halted on my sternum. The next swipe would take them over my puffy areolae and aching nipples. We both waited, panting his eyes on mine. I glanced down and his cock was now curved, stretching the lycra away from his thigh. The massive head was clearly defined and the shaft pulsed with his heartbeat. I met his gaze again and nodded. His thumbs rubbed back and forth over my straining nubs and he groaned lewdly groping my undeveloped chest. As I did the tenth rep, when my arms reached horizontal I dropped the weights, one hand grasping his rigid hardon through his shorts and rubbing it quickly as my other hand went between my legs.

"Oh yes," he gasped. I felt his cock jerking in my hand and looked to see the growing dark stain as he ejaculated into his shorts. He pinched my nipples and rolled them gently and my back arched as I rubbed my clitty bump, trying to keep masturbating him as I cried out and bucked my hips. Waves of bliss swept over me and I knew I was squirting into my running shorts. He lifted me from the bench and my legs went around his waist, my arms round his bull like neck and he held me as we panted through our afterglow. My crotch was soaked and I wondered if he could feel it wet against his tummy. To my embarrassment he carried me straight into the kitchen where Tamsin was sitting at her laptop. He set me down and she looked us up and down. There was no hiding the dark stain at my crotch and my face was on fire. Carl made no attempt to hide his erection and cum stain.

"Well I don't know what to say. I leave you alone with my husband for two minutes and you make him cum in his pants and orgasm all over my new gym equipment."

She must have seen my look of shocked contrition because her stern expression dissolved into giggling as she pulled me into a hug.

"Aw, come here bestie, I'm teasing you. Carl go and get a shower I want to talk to Joles a minute."

She took my water bottle and refilled it from a tap on the fridge and I draped my towel over a barstool. We sat at the island and she took a deep breath.

"We don't have an open marriage as such but we have agreed to try to help each other achieve our three, to die for fantasies. From the moment he first laid eyes on you, you became one of his."

I went to say something but she put a hand on my arm.

"Let me get this out Joles before I lose my nerve. He is desperate to fuck you honey and I've seen the way you look at him so I know you want him too. So I left you alone with him today on the condition that he promised to keep it in his pants. I hope he did."

I nodded but let her continue.

"Good. He obviously came in his pants - how did that happen?"

"He had this look in his eyes and his cock was so hard and throbbing that I let him touch my chest. I've never seen such a big cock. I couldn't resist a quick grope and he ejaculated. Sorry Tams, I got carried away."

She gave me a side hug,

"Don't apologise honey, I set you up."

She looked pointedly at my crotch.

"I heard you cum - did you rub yourself off?"

Heat crept up my neck as I nodded.

"I guessed as much. Joles, I agreed to ask if you would let him have you, but before you make a decision there's some things you should know. Firstly he's a selfish, dominant bastard in bed. You will be there as a receptacle for his cock - he won't care if you cum or not. He gets a kick out of knowing he's cum and used you. Secondly he's got a massive anal fetish, so he will keep trying to get you to take it up your bum, but he won't force you. I won't let him have my ass either, he's too big. Thirdly he likes to watch you bring yourself off after he's done with you and left you hanging. Lastly l'll be there, either in the room or next door with the door open, as you prefer. If you become uncomfortable just call and I'll rescue you. I don't need an answer right this minute, but if it's a hell no and you want to slap me can we get that over with now?"

"You know my domestic arrangements aren't conventional either. Paul and Kylie and I are together and we all fuck Lucy from time to time. I'm pretty sure Paul will wind up doing Kylie's sister too. And you are right - I have seriously got the hots for your husband. But my relationship is based on trust and honesty and I won't go behind their back. So it's not a hell no and I'm not going to slap you, but I'm going to need to talk to them, OK?"

"Fair enough. Phew, I hate having my face slapped, even by a little mite like you. Are we OK?"

"Of course we are don't be silly."

I pulled my t-shirt on and zipped up my tracksuit top. I took my towel and put it in my bag thinking I would sit on it in the car.

"Babe I can't send you home with a wet crotch, would you like a shower? You can borrow some of my shorts."

"The way my hormones are raging I don't trust myself to be naked in your house - still too horny."

She came over and hugged me.

"Aw sweetie do you want another cum?"

Her thigh slid between mine and found the hard bump of my clitty as her hands cupped my buttocks.

"Tamsin I'm trying to be good," but my pussy knew what it wanted and my hips were already moving.

"Ooh that is a hard clit, have a nice hump on Auntie Tamsin's leg."

She was six inches taller than me and I hung from her neck as I rocked my pelvis. My face was in her shoulder as I wailed,

"Oh God Tams, my shorts are wet enough."

My second orgasm was hiding nearby as I humped her thigh with growing urgency. She slid a hand under my t-shirt to stroke my bare back as her other hand pulled my bottom tight against her. I was cresting and humping franticly with Tamsin whispering encouragement when I heard a door open. I orgasmed as I heard Tamsin say,

"She's just having a little hump, she's coming I think."

My knees gave way as my hips bucked out of control. I clawed at her shoulders. Carl took my weight with a big hand cupped under my crotch. I bawled as strong fingers pushed fabric into my slit and pressed my clitty, prolonging my orgasm. More moisture squirted. I came down clinging to Tamsin, her arms around me.

"That was a big one for such a little body."

She smiled down at my red face and pecked my cheek. I disengaged and fanned my face, still breathing heavily. I finished my water bottle and rubbed ineffectually at my wet crotch with my towel.

"Are you sure you don't want to borrow a pair of my shorts?"

I raised an eyebrow at the two of them,

"There's no way you two are getting my shorts off, I need to get home, we have Lucy coming to stay over so I'm going to need some orgasms left in the tank. Guys I had a lovely morning, thanks. I will chat with the others Tams, but it will be after Lucy has gone on Sunday, I don't want to risk a row spoiling her visit. I have to go now, but I'll text you as soon as I have an answer."

Carl grabbed my bag and they both walked me to the door.

I plipped the locks and Carl opened my door for me and put my bag on the back seat. He pecked my cheek and I laid my towel on my leather seat and got in. He closed the door and I whizzed the window down. He crouched down to be level with me and reached in to place a big hand on my neck. His fingers almost encircled my throat. His touch was gentle but the symbolism was obvious. We looked at each other, his expression serious.

"I want you Jolie. I think you want me to hold you down and stretch your little white pussy with my big black cock."

I swallowed and held his gaze, resisting the temptation to look away. The hunger in his eyes sent a shiver through me.

"Maybe," I husked.

"Or your pert little ass?"

I pulled his hand off my neck and laughed.

"That's out of bounds," I smiled at him and pulled away, tyres skidding on the gravel.

Paul

I heard Jolie's TT arrive and hit save before going downstairs to greet her. I met her in the hall and went to hug her but she held me off.

"I'm sweaty and I stink babe, I've been playing in Tamsin's new gym. Let me have a quick shower and change while you fix us a bite. Then I'm all yours."

She blew me a kiss and ran upstairs with her bag. I made a couple of cheese and ham toasties and some coffee. We were munching away when her phone buzzed.

"It's Kylie. They've done shopping and are having some lunch. Lola wants to borrow her car for her date tonight so she wants to know if one of us can pick her up from her's at three. Lucy is going to come over at six ish on her scooter."

I swallowed a mouthful of toastie,

"Tell her to walk, it's less than a mile and we don't want her getting fat after her ladies lunch."

"So when you have Lucy on all fours tonight and she's waving her sexy little bum hole at you, might you be sorry you're still locked in your cage?"

"Good point well made. Tell her I'll pick her up."

***********************

I had left pork fillets marinating in the fridge when I headed across to Lucy and Lola's place. The wind had dropped and the temperature had gone up a few degrees. I was thinking it was a nice night for a date and I hoped Lola had a good time. I turned into the drive and climbed out. Kylie, Lola and Lucy were in the kitchen drinking some fruit flavoured tea concoction that was supposed to make you calm and relaxed. I opted for coffee. Kylie kissed my cheek as she headed for the coffee machine. Lucy gave me a hug and then headed upstairs for a shower and to wash her hair to leave Lola the bathroom to get ready for her date later. When she left, Lola climbed onto my lap on the barstool in what was becoming our usual hugging position. I looked up to see Kylie watching us over her tea mug. Her look of disapproval led me to wonder what they had discussed whilst shopping.

"You still feeling nervous?" I murmured through a curtain of blonde hair. I felt her shake her head.

"I was nervous. Now I'm terrified I'll ruin a friendship for nothing."

I pulled back to look at her,

"Sweetheart, be honest with her right from the start. Tell her early on so she can manage her expectations or bale if she wants to. If you leave it to the end of a lovely evening and she goes to kiss you and you say no thanks she'll be hurt and maybe angry."

Kylie hugged her sister from behind, her knees between mine.

"See, I told you the same, be brave Lols."

She chewed her bottom lip and I groaned inwardly and fought the urge to kiss her. Something must have shown on my face because Kylie glared at me and mouthed 'no'. Lola buried her head in my neck again and my hand slid under her t-shirt to stroke her lower back. She made the purring noise again and I looked up to see Kylie shaking her head at me in frustration.

"Paul we need to go. I need to get ready for tonight too."

I set Lola back on the ground and kissed her cheek,

"I hope you have a lovely evening tonight honey."

In the car on the way home Kylie was quiet - brooding.

"Are you mad at me?" I glanced across at her.

"Pull over Paul, I can't talk to the side of your head."

I pulled into a parking space in front of a convenience store, holding an apologetic hand up to the guy I'd braked sharply in front of. I turned in my seat and sighed.

"Lets have it then."

She looked - I don't know - vexed.

"Paul, you're a lovely man who's been kind to my sister. But you're dense if you think not fucking her is the same as avoiding a relationship with her. By being supportive and affectionate and not taking advantage of her you've become her hero and she's falling head over fucking heels for you. And you haven't a clue have you?"

I looked at her astonished. She growled in frustration and tugged at her hair with both hands. Then looked across at me with a wry smile.

"Oh, close your mouth and come here you half wit."

She leaned across and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you, you silly man, but I'm not sure how many more girls I can share you with. Just dial down the charm a bit please or we're going to have to start a rota."

I wanted to protest that Lola had feelings for Lucy and I was trying to help her through that, but I didn't know how much Lola had admitted to. So I kept her confidence for now, hoping her date tonight might bring some clarity.

We got home at about four and Jolie was making couscous in the food processor.

"I thought this would go well with the pork. I've made falafels and there's spicy rice to heat up but its packet stuff I'm afraid."

I kissed the top of her head as I went to the fridge to turn the fillets in the marinade. Kylie hopped onto a stool at the island.

"Can we talk about tonight and what we want to do with Lucy after dinner? She made it clear to me today that she's expecting us to fuck her brains out. She's had no sex since she was here three weeks ago and she's been denying herself vibrator privileges since we invited her over last week. To say she's frisky is a bit of an understatement."

"You thinking some BDSM play?", I asked.

"I think she's expecting that. I'm thinking we'll restrain her properly this time. And I want to spank her bottom if you guys are OK with it."

"Just light smacks with your hand then?" Jolie quizzed.

"At first but if she gets into it like I think she will, I want to use the paddle on her. She has her safe-word."

Jolie looked at me and fidgeted.

"Kylie once you start getting into your headspace you can't remember your own name let alone a safe-word. I just wanted more and more, you could have flayed the skin off my bottom and I would have kept coming until I passed out."

"I promise no headspace stuff and you guys will be here to make sure I don't go too far."

We all looked at each other.

"I'm still not completely happy with this Kylie," I grumbled.

"You'll be happy enough when you feel her scalding hot little buttocks pressed against your tummy with your willy up her bum hole. She was well into it when I gave her a few little smacks three weeks ago. She was lifting her bottom for the next one and begging for more."

"You have to get her to agree to it before you get her so horny she can't think straight," I stipulated.

"Agreed. Right, I'll chop some salad stuff and then I'm going to get changed."

**********************

When Lucy arrived it was me who went to answer the door. She was wearing skin tight jeans and a little leather jacket and although she looked stunning I couldn't help but be slightly disappointed that she hadn't chosen something more revealing. Until she took her jacket off and handed it to me. Underneath she wore a plain white t-shirt that was cropped so short that it barely covered the under-curve of her magnificent breasts. Her raised areolae and nipples showed through the thin material, which did nothing to restrict the swaying movement of her unfettered boobs. My mouth dropped open and blood began to migrate to my caged appendage. She giggled and put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her.

"I see you like my top. Close your mouth Paul, you can molest them later."

My arms went around her to caress the soft skin of her back as she snogged me soundly. She pulled away to catch her breath,

"Where's Jolie?"

"In the kitchen."

I followed her through the arch into the kitchen and watched with amusement as my wife got the same exuberant hug. Jolie was almost six inches shorter and had to reach up to kiss her. She managed to get out between kisses,

"It's been weeks since we last saw you gorgeous girl and we missed you so much."

I stood in the arch smiling to myself as I watched them kissing. Jolie pushed her to arms length to look at her.

"Look at those amazing boobies! I have so been looking forward to meeting you again girls."

Lucy squealed as Jolie pulled her t-shirt up and planted a kiss on each jiggling orb before covering her up again, leaving her red-faced and smiling.

"Dinner will be half an hour if you two need to do any work in the office."

Lucy followed me upstairs and we dropped her overnight bag in the spare bedroom before going into the office. As we went inside Lucy's hand went to her mouth,

"You've put another desk in. Is that for me?"

"I figured if we have to work with you sitting on my lap all the time we won't get much work done," I grinned back at her. "That laptop is for you too."

"But my Dad gave me back my laptop."

"I know but this one has security software on it and it's connected to the VPN that I use to communicate with our publisher. You're going to be working on new material that we need to protect from prying eyes and malicious acts. My insurance company insists on it as a condition of cover. So from now on all new material gets processed and transferred using this laptop - no more memory sticks."

Lucy nodded,

"OK. What about fan club stuff?"

"That needs to stay on your own laptop. You know not to discuss new material with the fan club anyway. Any unpublished material we release to the fan site needs to be approved by me and and agreed with the publisher."

"What about passwords and stuff?"

"You need to log in using a password containing fourteen characters, which must include upper and lower case letters, a number and two other keyboard characters I'm afraid. We need to set that up now and change this temporary password."

I handed her a piece of paper with the temporary password on it. I watched as she fired up the new machine and easily navigated to the password entry. I went to get us a drink leaving her to choose a new password and when I returned with a glass of merlot each she was already logged into the VPN and had found the area on the secure site that I had set up for her. As I passed her her drink she looked up at me and her eyes shone with excitement.

"This is so cool Paul, I feel like a proper author."

"You're already a proper author Luce, I can't wait to see what we can do together."

Then she was out of her chair and in my lap kissing me. She was excited and eager, her big nipples hard under her skimpy top. After a minute or so of progressively more passionate kissing she wriggled her bottom in my lap.

"Can we get your cage off?"

"You'll have to wait until after dinner. This is why I got you your own desk."

She pouted theatrically and stood in front of me quickly unsnapping her jeans and pushing them and her knickers down to reveal her beautifully bare little slit.

"Look at my poor needy pussy Paul. She's had no sex since I was here three weeks ago, and I've denied her orgasms since you invited me over. She needs you Paul. Don't you want to give her a little kiss?"

I leaned forward to kiss the smooth skin of her mound.

"What about your bottom? Is your little star needy too?"

She turned around and bent over my desk. The view was breathtaking. I could see the under-curves of her breasts where they swayed beneath her, barely constrained by her cropped t-shirt. Her jeans and panties were bunched just below the crease where buttock meets thigh. Her pussy pouted between her thighs and she reached back to pull her cheeks apart to show me her most intimate entrance.