The Consummate Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure Lucy? Can you remember your safe-word?"

"It's Pascoe," she gasped, her hips bucking back at the the finger that teased but refused to penetrate her little star.

"Spank me Kylie. Smack my bottom and let me cum."

Kylie moved around to kneel at Lucy's left side, sliding her left hand over her back, around her waist and under her flat tummy to caress her smooth mound. In this way she could hold her still and tease her pussy, leaving her right hand free to slap or caress her bottom. She trailed two fingers of her left hand through Lucy's cleft eliciting a deep groan as she eased them into the silky warmth of her vulva. She began a slight in and out movement, just enough to entice Lucy to begin to move her hips. She timed the first slap to land as Lucy raised her bottom. The resulting gasp and jerk of surprise sent a rush of arousal through her core and she pressed her pussy onto her heel. She leant forward to place a kiss on the punished buttock at the same time teasing the girl's little star. As she felt Lucy's hips begin to move again she repeated the slap on the other buttock. She continued to alternate between cheeks, giving the girl time to process the pain before delivering the next slap. As the smooth skin turned from pink to red Lucy began to cry out, bucking her hips to try and relieve the stinging. Lucy's reaction was triggering Kylie's dominant urges, her pussy wet as she ground it against her heel. Her hand was stinging, and she knew if she switched to the paddle and continued she would orgasm just from spanking the girl and hearing her cries of pain.

But it was Lucy's first spanking and it was about her orgasm not Kylie's. So she stopped to kiss and caress the reddened skin. Lucy continued to buck against the fingers in her pussy.

"No, don't stop, I was nearly there. Harder Kylie."

"No sweetheart, this is enough for today. It's time for your reward."

Jolie released me from my cage.

"Take her Paul and cum in her bottom. Enjoy the feeling of these hot little buttocks against your tummy."

Jolie put a squirt of lube on my rigid cocklet as Kylie used Lucy's own nectar to anoint her little star. Lucy's head came around as I covered her haunches.

"Hurry Paul, I want to cum with you inside me."

I wanted to be gentle but desire raged within me and I plunged into her anus in a single thrust, revelling in the taking of her bottom, forcing my willy balls deep. I could feel the intense heat of her punished buttocks on my groin. She grunted as I entered her and I held still to give her a moment.

"Are you OK baby?"

"It's perfect. Fuck me Paul. Fuck me hard and cum in me."

I could feel Kylie's fingers wriggling in Lucy's pussy as I backed out slowly, enjoying the impossibly tight grip of her sphincter muscle as it slid up my length. I ploughed her steadily as we built her back to her peak. Jolie nudged Kylie's legs apart and wriggled beneath her to allow Kylie to settle her needy pussy over her girlfriends face. Lucy began the frenzied humping she always did as she was about to cum and I clung to her haunches, bucking hard as I felt her rectum begin to tighten around my aching cocklet. I could hear the jingling of her nipple clamps as the weighted balls jiggled furiously. Then she was still, gasping through her orgasm as her rectum spasmed around my cocklet. I forced it in as deep as it would go as the blissful contractions took me. My willy bucked inside her as it spewed squirt after squirt of semen into her clutching passage. Kylie began to wail and I looked across to see my wife's arms locked around her girlfriends thighs, holding her in place as her busy mouth brought her to orgasm too. We kind of collapsed onto each other in a panting, sated pile, with Lucy at the bottom.

Kylie was on top and first to her senses.

"Get off her Paul I want to check her bottom."

"No Kylie, please, he's still hard and I want to keep him in me. But can someone take these things off my boobs please, they hurt too much now I've cum?"

She lifted onto her elbows and Kylie unclipped them as Lucy winced in pain.

"It's just the blood returning sweetheart, let me see them."

I held Lucy to me and she 'eeped' as I rolled us over so she was lying on her back on top of me, my willy still embedded in her rear.

Jolie and Kylie scrutinised the tortured nipples, which were still fully erect.

"No damage," Jolie grinned, "But I think they need some love."

Lucy sighed,

"Oh, that's nice," as a warm wet mouth engulfed each rubbery teat, sucking and massaging gently with busy tongues as hands kneaded firm breast flesh. As Lucy cooed her appreciation, hands drifted down her concave tummy to stroke her clitty and slide between puffy labia. I nuzzled her ear and neck as her hips began to move again. She turned her head to kiss me as I rotated my pelvis and held her waist to maximise my penetration of her bottom. As her excitement built again her bottom lifted and fell, riding my hard little willie. Wet pussy sounds reached me as the girls played with her tender core, fingers teasing and penetrating. I tried to keep still, letting her do the work and set the pace. As she humped faster I tried to hold back but the stimulation of my little soldier was too much and I bit her shoulder gently as my willy pulsed in her bottom.

"Oh God he's coming already, I can feel him squirting inside me."

She bucked harder and she howled as the girls mauled her sore teats before arching her back as her second orgasm took her. I moved gently inside her as she came down. When she was calm again Kylie pulled the blindfold off and I rolled us onto our sides and spooned her with my willy still inside her. I cuddled her lovely little body, nuzzling her neck under her cascade of blonde hair and she pulled my arms tighter around her tummy. I went to back out of her bottom but she stopped me.

"Leave it in Paul, I love the feel of it inside when you hold me."

We watched Kylie take the medium strapless to Jolie, pulling her into doggy position and making her yelp with a couple of hard slaps before mounting her. She took her hard, making Jolie howl as she reached her peak and collapsing onto her back as her own climax hit. Lucy fell asleep but it took me a little longer with my willy still hard in her bottom from watching my wife getting it. Our superking bed was full with four bodies in it but no one seemed to want to go to the spare room. I was disturbed later by Lucy going to the bathroom. I moved closer to Jolie and she sleepily pulled me to her and kissed me before falling back to sleep. When Lucy came back she spooned me from behind. Her big breasts were pressed to my back and her mons to my bottom. A hand slid under my neck and the other crept around my hips to hold my package.

I awoke to the sound of appreciative sighs from Lucy. We'd moved in the night, I was on my back and she was on her tummy next me with an arm thrown across my chest. Kylie was astride the backs of her thighs, but rather than having her fingers in Lucy's pussy as I first thought, she was massaging aloe vera cream into her pink buttocks. She was pressing hard, her fingers and thumbs working Lucy's glutes.

"Oh my God Kylie, that's almost as good as sex."

Kylie grinned at her,

"Your bum's just slightly pink, no marks. You'll be good as new by the time you've showered and dressed."

She finished with a kiss on each cheek before going into the en-suite. Jolie arrived with coffees on a tray and said that she'd put fresh towels in the other bathroom. After breakfast Lucy said she wanted to go home and see Lola. She'd texted her and she seemed a bit down after her date. I retrieved her scooter from the garage where it was charging and met her outside. I checked she had her new computer in her rucksack, prompting her to run back inside and get her phone. When she came out she stood on tiptoe to kiss me and giggled when I pushed her back into the garage to snog her properly.

"Did you have a good time last night? How's your behind?"

"I had a lovely time and it's fine now thanks. She wants to use the paddle on me next time."

I raised an eyebrow,

"How do you feel about that? Do you want her to?"

She went a little pink and looked down for a moment,

"Am I weird? It really turned me on, I didn't want her to stop. But I really like spending time with you too. Can we find time for a little one on one this week?"

She whispered in my ear,

"I love to feel you squirt when you're doing me up the bum."

With that she jumped on her scooter and I watched her whizz down the street.

Jolie

Paul came back in from saying goodbye to Lucy and I took a deep breath. This discussion could easily go badly.

"Guys grab your coffees I need to ask you something."

I saw Kylie exchange a glance with Paul and he shook his head slightly. I took another deep breath,

"Guys you've met my work colleague Tamsin and her husband Carl, and you know I went round to their house yesterday to do some work and to go for a run with Tamsin."

Kylie nodded,

"I've seen them at the gym a couple of times, she's stunning."

"He's the black guy you were drooling over when he came here to pick her up," Paul added, "They seemed nice."

I took another breath,

"Well, they know about our domestic arrangements and that we sometimes have sex with Lucy. Tamsin told me about their relationship. They are exclusive but they have a pact to help each other achieve their top three fantasies."

Kylie raised an eyebrow but said nothing.

"It seems I am one of Carl's top three and he's asked Tamsin to try and persuade me to let him have sex with me."

I left that hanging and to their credit they remained calm and didn't just dive in. Paul went first.

"I saw you the way you looked at him when he was here last. You fancy him don't you?"

I nodded, shamefaced.

"He's huge, he was working out when I was there this morning. His biceps are almost the size of my waist."

Kylie was expressionless.

"I can see you want to. What did you tell her?"

"I said I'd have to discuss it with the both of you."

She slid off the barstool,

"We'll you've discussed it now."

"Kylie, I haven't said yes."

"But you want to don't you?"

She went into the lounge with her coffee and I spoke to her retreating back,

"Not unless you say I can."

I turned to Paul.

"Babe I don't want an affair, I just want to try this once."

Paul nodded at the lounge door,

"And you'd risk upsetting her just to fuck a big black guy?"

"It's not just because he's huge and black, he's got the biggest cock I've ever seen. I want to be fucked by a truly massive cock just once."

"How've you seen his cock? Did you have sex already?"

I grabbed his arm,

"No babe, honestly, he was wearing lycra and it was down his leg. He's got this thing for flat chested women who look like little girls and he got a hard on watching me lift weights," I finessed.

"What if you could be there with me? What if you could watch? I bet it would turn you on to see this huge black man fuck me with his massive cock."

I could see that subtle change in his expression. I knew I had him, the submissive beta male in him was responding.

"What if I made you strip naked so he could see how hard your pathetic little willy got watching a real man have me? I could leave your hands free so you could masturbate as you watched me cum on his huge cock."

I pulled him close and smiled up at him, sliding my hand down to his cock and felt him straining to erect in his cage.

"See, you're excited too my little cuckold, you know you want to watch him take me. Leave Kylie to me, I'll talk her round."

"She loves you Jolie, she'll never say no to something she thinks would make you happy. But it will cost her, and in the end it might cost you and me too."

Paul stepped away and grabbed his keys from the bowl by the fridge.

"Kylie, lets go and get your car from Lola's," he called.

Kylie appeared but avoided looking at me and went outside as I picked up my phone intending to follow them, but he held a hand up.

"I think its best if you give Kylie and me some time to chew this over."

The door shut leaving me alone and wondering if the price I was going to have to pay was too high.

Hi friends. I hope you like this latest instalment of Pauls's story. This follows on from the Compliant Cuckold series. The story now splits to follow the characters in two different threads. This thread, the 'Consummate Cuckold', will follow Jolie, Kylie and Paul as his tale of woe and dominance deepens. Darker things are coming. Be prepared!

'Picking Sides' follows Lucy's journey of self discovery and her search for her forever love, but all the characters will meet up from time to time.

I work on the stories when I can and when I feel inspired. Sadly the two do not always align. I'm very much an amateur and I have a demanding day job. Please feel free to let me know what you think and don't forget the vote thingy below. Thank you.