The Contract

Story Info
A man enters into a contract for his soul.
2.7k words
4.3
2.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no turning back. The ritual was complete. I sat at the head of my bed, waiting. The candles on the floor around me flickered, casting convolted shadows across the walls. A fog like substance suddenly permeated the air. It was light at first, then thickened, obscuring my vision. Two glowing red orbs appeared at the foot of my bed, hovering a couple of metres from the ground. The orbs darkened into a deep mahogany, then the space around them solidified, and a figure stepped through the swirling mist.

"I have been summoned," the figure purred.

My mouth dropped open. I couldn't believe it had worked. The demon stood at the edge of my bed, glaring at me with a hungry expression on her face. She was tall, slim, and crimson skinned. Her jet-black hair cascaded down past her waist. Her body looked toned and strong. A tattoo of the Star of David glistened with a glowing light just below her navel. Her chest looked full and firm and sported hard pink nipples.

"Can you not speak?" The Demon spread her lips into a grin showing off a neat row of pointed teeth. "Has my form rendered you mute?"

"I can speak," I stammered. "I just didn't expect it to work."

The demon let out a giggle. "Well, now that it has, what do you intend to do with me?"

I realized the mist had suddenly cleared in the room. The demon stepped forward and climbed onto the edge of my bed. She knelt in front of me, staring straight into my eyes as she ran her tongue across her top lip. "Do you intend to fuck me?"

"That is what the ritual is for isn't it?" I replied.

She giggled again. "Of course, I am here to please. But for that to happen, we must be bound by a contract. Do you want to hear the terms?"

I nodded.

"it's a simple contract, really," the demon purred. "I will give you one night of unrelenting ecstasy, and in return, you must make me orgasm."

"Is that it, just make you orgasm?"

The demon threw her head back and laughed. "My dear sweet human, I do not break easily. It has been hundreds of years since a human has shattered this body. It requires a fortitude that the very few of your species possess."

"And if I don't make you orgasm?"

"Then your soul," she purred. "Will be mine!"

I studied the Demons body with my eyes. Her figure was otherworldly, and I could already feel the bulbs between my legs growing at the thought of climbing inside her. But what if I wasn't up to the task? Did I want to lose my soul? What did it even mean to lose your soul?

"When your soul is mine," she said as if reading my mind. "You will be bound to me forever, and I will be able to use your body as I see fit. You will be my slave, and I must warn you, the fire between my legs is very rarely quenched. I will come for you every night, and you will not be able to resist."

"So my choices are, give you an orgasm or become your sex slave for life?"

The demon nodded. I realised her left hand had moved up to her breast. She twiddled with one pink nipple.

"I accept."

"Are you sure," she said. "Once we begin, the contract must be fulfilled. I will not stop fucking you until I received satisfaction, or you relent and your soul becomes mine. You can beg for Mercy, but begging would be useless. How long it takes is completely up to you."

I pulled my t-shirt over my head and tossed it across the room. I gripped my trousers and kicked them off. My already hard cock stood long and thick.

"I take it we are in agreement," the demon purred.

Somehow, in the blink of an eye, the demon had moved forward. She was kneeling between my legs, and I let out a groan as her lips clamped down on my shaft, taking the full length of me to the back of her throat. She slurped and gurgled as her head bobbed up and down sucking every inch of me with a ferocious intensity.

"Mmmmmm," she groaned. "Mmmmm!"

Her lips slid from the tip of my cock right to the base over and over. I gripped the bed as my body tensed and went rigid. Her head bobbed, devouring me.

"Uhhhh," I grunted feeling my cock fill with electricity. One more Bob of a head caused my body to shudder as I felt an intense pressure build then release in a wave of pleasure. I opened my mouth and groaned as my cock exploded spurting hot streams of cum which crashed against the back of her throat. She hummed and gulped, drinking every drop of sperm I could muster. Her lips clamped around the base of my cock draining the fluid from me. When she finally released me, she cast her eyes up to mine and grinned.

"There's no turning back now. The contract has begun." she said. "But don't worry, you will remain hard for the entire time I'm here!"

Before I could respond, she was on top of me. Her hands gripped mine pinning me to the bed. She spread her thighs and rolled her hips forwards and backwards rubbing the slip between her legs up the side of my shaft.

"Are you ready?" she giggled.

Before I could respond again she angled her hips and skillfully pushed down. My body went stiff again as she buried my cock deep inside her. She was tight and hot. The muscles of her insides felt like they were squeezing me.

"God, you're deep, human," she said and planted a wet kiss on my lips. "Deeper than most I've had. Perhaps you'll be the one in a million!"

"I guess I'm special," I grunted, not feeling special at all. Her pussy was intense, hot and tight. I could barely breathe as she growled again and began to bounce. Her hips moved up and down, slapping onto me sliding my cock deeper into her.

"We shall see, here we go!" She laughed and arched her back as her hips began to move furiously, digging me as deep into her as she could. I tried to hold on for as long as possible but within a few seconds I jerked and twitched and felt myself explode inside her filling her hot insides with my cum.

"Oh god!" I grunted.

"You lasted longer than most," the demon grinned, but her hips never stopped moving. I had filled her, and yet she was still going. She wasn't going to stop. I wriggled, hoping to throw her off, but she was strong and pulled my arms out to side, clamping me to the bed.

"What did I say?" She hissed and bounced. "I'm gonna fuck you until I get my Fill, unless your done and want to hand over your soul! You are nowhere near fullfilling your contract yet!"

"Fuck!" I groaned and relaxed beneath her. Usually I went soft by now but somehow my cock was rock solid still, and the demon was atop me, growling and panting as her hips wriggled and rocked.

Before I could react, she had lifted herself off me and rolled off me onto her front. She lifted her knees and pushed her arse into the air. "Come on, human!"

I clamboured to my knees and placed both hands on her hips, gripping her tightly.

"Don't be shy," she purred. "You can't break me. I can take any punishment you can dish out!"

The deep red skin of her arse glistened in the darkness. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled. "Come on now."

I placed the tip of my cock just on the edge of her slit then lifted one hand and brought it down on her skin with a loud crack. The demon arched her back and let out a whimper.

"That's it, now fuck me," she squealed. "Fuck me human! Make me cum!"

I pushed my hips forwards burying myself deep into her wet hot slit. She let out a groan. Another slap with my hand caused her to push her body back, meeting my thrusts, ramming our bodies together in hard wet slaps of flesh upon flesh.

"I'm going to cum again!" I grunted feeling the inevitable pressure building inside me ready to explode in a torrent of ecstasy.

"Yes, I can feel it! Release into me, human!" she groaned and threw her head back, whipping her long dark hair across my face.

I thrust harder, meeting her convulsing body with perfect rhythm. I brought my hand down once more, cracking it against her right butt cheek, causing the demon to shudder and her skin to ripple as a high-pitched scream burst from her lips.

"Yesssss, that's it human," she screeched and turned her head, locking her eyes on mine, which were now bright balls of swirling red and yellow. She smiled wickedly and licked her lips. "Fill me!"

I felt myself let go as a wave of pleasure rushed over me. My cock ached as it exploded into her once more shooting hot streams of my cum deep inside her wet slit. As I jerked and twitched, filling her with everything I had left, the demon closed her fiery eyes, opened her mouth wide and let out an ear piercing screech as her body wriggled and convulsed welcoming every drop of my pleasure inducing cum into her.

"Ooohh yessss," the demon groaned. Her breathing was hard and fast. "You made me cum human."

"Did I fulfill the contract, is it over?"

The demon whimpered as she crawled forwards pulling herself off my thick shaft with a slurp. She rolled over and smiled as her thighs parted revealing the sweet, smooth slit between them. The demon whimpered as she crawled forwards sliding herself off my engorged cock. She rolled over onto her back and lay there for a few seconds, breathing hard. Her bright red skin glistened with sweat. Her chest slowed to a gentle tremble as her breathing calmed. She lifted her head to look at me and smiled.

"Do you think this is over?" she purred and spread her long legs, revealing her slit which gushed white liquid onto the bed. "I'm nowhere near done. Now fuck me, again! Harder this time, like your life depends on it."

"Again?"

"I'm a demon. The only way you're getting out of this with your soul intact is if you treat me like one!" She giggled. "Again!"

I threw myself forward, gripping both of her hands in mine, pinning her to the bed. She let out the groan as I pushed my cock is deep into her as I could go. I thrust my hips forward as hard as possible penetrating her so deep the tip of my cock felt a resistance of some sort.

"That's it, human!" she squealed, and her face contorted into an expression of pure pleasure. "Violate me. Destroy Me!"

I felt her reach around and grip my butt cheeks. She dug her nails into my skin, causing me to cry out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. As I thrust forward she pulled on my body and lifted her trembling legs slightly spreading herself wider, welcoming every thrust of my cock deeper into her quivering pussy.

"Oh god, my cunt!" she screamed. "Don't fucking stop! Use me!"

I let out a loud groan as our bodies slapped together furiously. The demon squealed, arched her back, opened her mouth wide, and let out another earpiercing scream as her body twitched and jerked. She pulled me into her over and over as her screams lasted for what felt like an age and echoed off every wall in the room.

"Don't stop!" She squealed. "Don't you dare give up fucking me now! Oh yes my cunt is yours!"

I didn't stop. I kept thrusting myself into her as the demon convulsed and wriggled underneath me, filling the room with her screeching voice as her body descended into a wild, seemingly unending orgasm.

I didn't think my body would allow me to cum a third time, but cum I did. I grunted and groaned as my cock exploded inside her once more. I felt the mixture of our juices burst from her slit and gush onto the bed beneath us.

I stopped thrusting as the Demons screeching orgasm turned into a low whimper. Her hard breathing slowed, and she opened her eyes to glare into mine. Her lips spread into a smile.

"The contract is complete human. That is the first orgasm I have had in over a hundred years. If you wish to do it again, I hope you will call upon me once more."

The Demons body suddenly looked like it was melting. Within a few seconds, she was gone, leaving me alone in my room.

chest rose and fell as she struggled to catch her breath.

I Wasn't going to give in, not now. I knew what I had to do if I was going to keep myself whole. I clamboured forwards resting my body between her long crimson legs. I clamped my lips around her hard left nipple and sucked.

"Ooohh," the demon wailed. "Oh god!"

When I lifted my head I glared straight into her blazing red eyes. She spread her lips into a grin that twisted into an expression of ecstasy as without warning I pushed my hips forwards.

Her legs trembled. I was deep inside her. I slid my shaft in and out of her, penetrating her insides with every inch I had.

"Yeeesss," the demon screeched and twitched with every stroke of my cock. "This cunt is yours!"

Another wriggle of my hips caused the demon to arch her back. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck enveloping me with every part of her body. Her hard nipples pressed against my chest.

"Fuck me!" She wailed and locked her mouth on mine in a deep kiss as I thrust into her again. "Oh oh oh!"

Our bodies slapped together. I dug myself as deep as I could inside her tight slit. Any other woman would have been screaming in pain, but not her. She took every inch with a shudder of pleasure and a huge grin on her face.

"I'm enjoying this," she hissed then yelped as I dug into her again. "I'm enjoying every inch of that hard cock. Don't give up now, HARDER!"

I didn't need asking twice. I wrapped my arms under her shoulders and gripped her skin as I lifted my hips and began to slam myself down.

The demon yelped and twitched and convulsed beneath me. Her eyes began to burn bright red and her crimson skin glistened in the dim light of the room.

I felt myself about to explode. My cock grew thicker and longer spreading her wider.

"Oh fuck dont stop. Make this cunt yours!" The demon squealed.

One more thrust and I was filling her again. She wailed and trembled as she felt me fill her once more.

"Dont stop!" She hissed. "Don't fucking stop, DONT GIVE UP YESSSSS!"

My body wanted to slow down and pull out of her, but her legs gripped me tight holding me in place. The pleasure receeeded but I kept pushing. My hard cock bore into her insides splitting her wide.

"Thats it push through and FUCK ME!!!" she squealed and opened her mouth wide. "I'm there keep going!"

Another thrust of my hips and somehow I felt myself explode again. I felt liquid gush from her pushing its way out around the base of my cock.

The demon arched her back beneath me, gripped me tight with her arms and legs, and and opened her mouth wide.

"I'm there!" She screamed. "I'm right there, Violate me!!"

Another thrust of my hips and she let out an earpiercing scream that made my ears ring. She wriggled and trembled beneath me. Sweat dripped from her skin.

"Ohhhh yeeesss!" she squealed and shuddered.

Only when her screams quietened to gentle whimpers did I stop penetrating her like a piston on a machine. My movements slowed and the Demons breathing calmed to a gentle purr.

SShesuddenly pushed me off her and slid off the bed leaving a trail of our mixed juices on the sheets.

"Well, you are one in a million arent you human. Should you ever want my services again, feel free to call up me again."