All Comments on 'The Control Collar'

by Tombescent

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a turn of events

What a way to get a bit mixed up with a collar. First time for this type of collar. I thought that it was going to be a normal kind of shock collar based on the description. But when he tried it out, wham events turned against him. I wonder what is going to happen when he as to pee during the night. Oh, and he as not had anything to eat either (well, food wise anyway as he did enthusiastically eat her pussy). When will she let him out of the collar? Will she find the instructions? How long will she keep him as a dog and when will she humiliate him by taking him outside? Very creative writing for this type of genre with dog collars. More please.

northirishdivernorthirishdiverover 3 years ago
Interesting

Loved the story how a simple mistake has changed the play I hope there will be more to follow especially in morning will there be a naughty puppy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2 Please

This was a fun story! I would love for a follow-up to this! Lots more fun to be had here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fun and imaginative

I loved all of her reactions

AviciaAviciaover 2 years ago

I would love to read Part 2 of this story. Does Allison ever realize only she can release him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Part 2 please! This was very well written, enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When will next be out ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please please please a sequal. Or even a Trilogy. Loving ❤️ this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, please make another chapter, please! This is so good, I probably saved it but it popped up to read again. Gosh, what happens if he has an accident in the cage? He has not eaten or drank anything for a long time, so he must be getting thirsty. Will she ever realize that this probably has gone on too long and finally releases him. Maybe later he can try it on her? Please write additional chapters on this. Love it.

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

A second part would be nice. Would like to see how long it takes her to realize what is happening.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I kept waiting for the part where her mind drifts back to all those hypnoses sessions it would take to so thoroughly convince him that the collar actually worked.

Khye59Khye59over 1 year ago

Please complete the story

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

add some foot fetish to part 2 if you can!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTombescent@Tombescent
If you're here because you enjoyed Little Lost Puppy don't bother reading anything else I've written. I regret writing something that attracted the kind of people who enjoyed it to my profile. I will never update it again so there's nothing for you here.