The Conversion Ch. 03 - Graduation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will be available to three other women besides your wife; women who have made you cum for them. See, that's the criteria we decided to go by. If someone we know and approve of can make you cum, that means they have demonstrated their ability to please you, and she can be a part-owner," Linda said with a straight face.

"You know Karla and I. We have both contributed to your metamorphosis from man to slut, by making sure you can cum when you're told, but we're going to let one more girl in on your secret," Linda grinned conspiratorially. "She's so excited!"

"Yes, I see the surprise and panic on your face, but you shouldn't worry. Erin will continue to own you and handle you the most. That will not change. She will only be loaning you out to women she trusts; women who want to sub-let so to speak." Linda grinned at her pun and slapped my boner playfully. Then she continued stroking my cock slowly, maintaining maximum stiffness while she filled me in on how this was all going to happen.

"Erin insists that we need your compliance to continue, so what do you say? Are you willing to obey three other women besides your wife?" Linda's voice was sultry, reassuring, like I'd be a fool to say no.

Her hand was picking up the pace and my attention was riveted on my crotch and my growing short-term need, not my long-term future, just as Linda had intended.

"Wanna get fucked night and day?" She quipped. "That's what having four Dommes would be like, right? Someone would always want you. We'd have to schedule you, take you in shifts." Linda licked her lips seductively.

"Non-stop erections and plenty of opportunities to unload after being edged until you scream. Well ...your opportunities will be at the discretion of whichever woman is using you at the time of course. How does that sound? Would you like that, baby?"

It was hard to focus on answering Linda with her hand moving on my cock like she was washing it. Holding me by the balls, her other hand tightened around my shaft and began milking.

"Yes Ma'am," I grunted. Not really cognizant of what I was agreeing with, but reasonably sure she would continue playing with me if I was obedient.

Linda smiled and glanced over her shoulder. "He's being compliant Erin. I hope you're happy with that as his consent. Mind you, I think he'd go along with just about anything right now." Linda slapped my erection and listened to me moan.

"Good boy David." Both her hands pumped my rigid shaft now. "You have my permission," she said. Over Linda's shoulder I saw Erin approach and smile, supporting the power dynamic taking place in front of her. She obviously approved of Linda milking me.

"Linda is one of the women who will have complete access to you from now on," Erin said. "Obey her as if she was me."

I needed no further assurances. My cock grew hot under Linda's relentless pumping. Of the two women, Linda was much more overt than Erin.

Erin liked to edge me multiple times before she let me cum, assuming she did. She liked long, slow, torturous sex-play that often ended with her cumming. Not necessarily me.

Sex with Linda was a lot like being the victim of an assault. She liked to re-establish our places in the hierarchy by making me cum first, then keeping my cock hard enough to use post-orgasm. She thought it demonstrated her dominance. And she liked an audience. Even an audience of one was Ok.

"I said cum Bitch!" Linda snapped. Her obedient cock launched a stream of sticky white cum all over the floor. The women clapped. I guess I was Linda's slut too.

........

"Oh my god! I just love doing this to him! Is that bad?" Christy exclaimed.

"Well yes, it is. But in a good way," her aunt assured her. "Any time you have a man's cock at your disposal it's a good thing, but some people will call it bad." Erin replied. Her niece giggled and squeezed my erection. I lay hog-tied on our sofa, my hands and ankles behind me, my boner sticking out obscenely for Erin's niece Christy, the third girl Linda had mentioned.

"I promised you something special for your eighteenth birthday Christy, so what do you think? Is having a pet man a good present?" Erin joked.

"A pet cock you mean," Christy replied, her hand drifting up and down the hard cock shaft. It was going to be her cock too now, and she was appreciative. "He's the best gift ever Aunt Erin, and you are the best aunt a girl could ask for." Christy ran her finger along the under-side of my erection and held the head of my cock between her fingers, savouring the power she had over her aunt's man-toy.

"So I can have him anytime as long as he's not already spoken for, right?"

"Right. You're going to be a part-owner, but you just need to coordinate with me regarding when he's available. I'll schedule him according to need. For example, Karla likes to display him at gatherings of like-minded individuals. She likes her friends at the BDSM club to see how she can make him cum on demand. So she will want him for the odd evening or two per month, and she has access to other subs if he's not available. Linda likes to use him hard and fast compared to me. She makes him cum first then forces him to stay hard after. She keeps him at her place every second weekend. I use him whenever I want but I don't mind sharing with my favourite niece," she smiled.

Christy began milking me faster, still talking to her aunt. "It's a little weird handling Uncle Dave like this," she admitted. "I mean, is this Ok with him? Does he ever say anything?" She played with my balls and did her best to coat every square inch of my boner with lubricant.

"He's not allowed to speak unless spoken to, but I assure you that he's more than Ok with it," Erin asserted. "He has actually been trained to crave the sub reality. He's naturally sexually submissive. That tendency was recognized and exploited by Karla and I to a point where he will practically beg to cum if he hasn't been allowed for more than a day. Frankly, I'm hoping you will keep him drained between other engagements. He's become a demanding little whore since the graduation ceremony.

Christy tightened her grip and stroked my shaft faster. "Trust me Aunt Erin, I'll make sure he drops a load whenever I'm around," she laughed. But saying uncle Dave seems a bit strange, doesn't it? He doesn't even act like my uncle Dave. What do I call him now?" Christy shot her aunt a puzzled look.

"He will respond to whatever name you choose, honey. Pick something descriptive, something naughty, a pet name." Erin's eyes twinkled. She was enjoying sharing me with her niece. It was a family thing.

"I think I'll call him Boner. Is that too rude?" Christy asked. "I mean, look at it. The boys I play with are not nearly as big." Her slim hands followed my shaft from base to tip and back again, stroking faster and harder. She had played with cocks before, that much was certain.

"Can I make him cum now?" Christy seemed eager to watch her uncle spurt in her hands. I watched her little breasts quiver under her thin cotton T-Shirt. Hard pointed nipples told me she wore no bra.

"Yes, but don't spoil him, Erin warned her protégé gently. Being allowed to cum is a reward for him so make sure he deserves it. I keep him locked up when he's not being used. I'll have a copy of his key made for you. Just make sure it's back in the cage when you're done, before that cock has a chance to harden again. Believe me, with a little encouragement he can be ready to go again minutes after he unloads. I'll show you a few tricks to keep him erect for as long as you want, even after he ejaculates. Or Linda can demonstrate if you like. She can be merciless, but he seems to like the end result." Erin smiled at her niece, who was intent now on forcing the first load out of her man-toy. She understood the rules. If she could make me cum, she was a part-owner.

Christy had a lighter touch than the others. Like her aunt, she preferred to lead me over the edge after stroking and slapping my cock into compliance.

"SMACK!" My hard-on bounced and I gasped. She seemed to know exactly what to do.

"Let's go Boner! Cum now, I want my birthday present!"

I strained my hips forward, anxious to comply, excited to give Christy the cum-load she was expecting from her man-whore. Erin's open palm cracked across my ass.

"Faster, give her what she wants," Erin demanded. Her serious, level voice demanded obedience. The combination of being spanked and stroked had predictable results. Grunting loudly, I ejaculated Christy's proof of ownership onto her. She pulled away but not quickly enough to avoid the cum-splatter on her thighs.

"Yeah! That's what I'm talkin about!" Christy yelled. "Guess you're mine now Boner. Can I get a collar made for him with his name on it," Christy grinned at her aunt.

"Of course dear, he can wear it while you're playing with him. Take it off him when you're done though and keep it here at my house. The others have their own gear they like to use on him." Erin looked at me expectantly.

"Show your new owner what a considerate slut you are, Boner. Clean that cum off her legs with your tongue. Once Christy is satisfied with your job you can go get a couple of drinks for us. Christy will have something non-alcoholic. I'll have my usual." Both women leaned back in heir seats. I knelt in front of Christy.

"Ask for permission first Boner," Erin reminded me. "He needs a firm hand," she said confidentially. "But he's fully converted now." Her hand rested on my head, as she directed me. I stared at Christy's bare thighs. Her shorts barely cover her crotch and I found myself eager to get me face closer to her pussy.

"Please Miss Christy, can I clean my cum off your legs?" I knew my place now. I knew subservience was the key to my next release. I was anxious to please my new owner and her aunt.

"Go ahead Boner, put that stuff back where it came from. I can always get more out if I feel like it," Christy giggled. I licked the salty cum from Christy's bare thighs.

"It's hard to believe that he was ever anything else but a sub-slut, isn't it," Erin said. Christy parted her thighs just enough to encourage me.

"Lick it up Boner." Christy looked gratefully at her aunt. "My friends are never going to believe this."

12