All Comments on 'The Corner Office Ch. 04'

by tom6432

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 11 years ago

while i realize this is fiction the difference between a bdsm relationship and straight bullying is far from close. so far i have seen nothing in this storyline to be anything other than brutality and abuse. no love or concern has been shown to the ladies involved in the spankings by the boss or spouses. if you are wanting to show nothing but abuse then tag this as such ,but dont decieve readers of bdsm stories into thinking this is one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Everyone has an opinion

While I agree to some extent with the comment posted that bdsm has a level of love and concern, this story, as well as your others, are about punishment for misbehavior. Punishment is meant to correct actions and is in itself a measure that shows the Master cares enough for the sub that she be molded and formed into a better version of herself. It would be silly and unrealistic if the Boss was kind and gentle while punishing the naughty girl... This isn't abuse. This is a fictional story which, to be honest, leaves me throbbing and craving attention on my own bottom. Everyone has their own vision of what bdsm looks like. Don't be judgemental because someone's fantasy doesn't fit yours. Find another story or write your own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous