The Corrupter Ch. 01

Story Info
A powerful psychic is targeted.
1k words
3.98
11.5k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have your first target here," June said, switching on the surveillance footage. "Sonny Stone, Camullus' Attorney General." She and Fox sat back to watch. A besuited, mustachioed man berated a woman kneeling before him.

"Shut up, bitch. You're so ugly when you get like this. I hate what you're doing. You're an idiot. You're stupid. You're worthless. You're nothing."

"Do you want know how I really feel about you? I wish you were dead. I wish I never met you. I wish you'd never fucking been born. You should kill yourself so nobody ever has to look at you again. You should've been an abortion."

"The worst day of my life was the day I met you. You've ruined every second that we've been together. You are unlovable and you do not know how to love."

"I should kill you and do the world a favor."

"Are you fucking serious? Do you want me to fuck you? Seriously? I don't fucking think so. Just fucking touch yourself. Go ahead. Play with your tits. I don't care. I do not care. I promise you. I do not give a shit."

"I'm not a nice person. I'm not here to put up with your bullshit. OK, fine OK, fine. Stick your hand down your pants. Does that help you? God. You're unbelievable."

"What do you want me to do? Kiss you? Don't make me sick. Why don't you suck my fucking dick and then we'll see."

"OK, lick the shaft. Put your tongue around the head. Look me in the eyes. Dammit, why don't you listen to me? That's right, you bitch. Look me in the fucking eyes. I'm doing you a favor here."

Fox muted the footage and June looked at him, sharply. "How much of this shit am I going to have to listen to?" Fox asked June. "So Sonny Stone likes to play S & M games. You might embarrass him if you leak this tape, but it's not really going to bring him down."

"There's more than that here, Fox. Sonny Stone isn't just the Chester Camullus' Attorney General, and he's not just a guy who likes S&M. Stone's a powerful psychic talent who can bend people to his will. Particularly, women, particularly, the wives of his subordinates and associates. That's not a random woman on the tape. That's Agent Robin Bearshak's wife, November."

"Holy shit." Fox sat back. "What's that little prick have on her?"

"Nothing that we can determine. He must have exerted his telepathic influence to get her there, and now that she's his, he's enjoying himself and keeping her there with guilt and shame. Also, everything is recorded, so if Bearshak ever wants to go against Stone ..."

Fox shook his head. "OK. How about I go over there, rip his dick off, and choke him to death with it? That should take care of the problem."

"You like punishing people too, don't you? Putting your hands on them, showing them what a mistake they've made." June grinned, and pulled her skirt down over her thigh, drawing Fox's eye.

"You're so turned on right now. This whole sting is a voyeur job for you, isn't it? You get off on seeing everyone fuck each other?" Fox leaned over and squeezed June's knee.

"Keep it in your pants, Fox. You're my whore now, you do what I say." June recrossed her legs so Fox could watch her. "You know the plan. If you go directly up against any of Camullus' men, it's going to draw us into the open, and provoke a confrontation. We've got to humiliate each of them publicly so that we undermine his whole operation, and then we can force him to resign."

"And we're going to do this to the other nine members of his cabinet too?"

"Eight."

"What do you mean eight?"

"Jordan Jubal got nuked a couple hours ago."

"Nuked? What are you talking about?"

"It was the wrath of God over at his corporation, Abattech. There was fire raining down from the sky, it literally melted a mountain where their main facility was. The air burned so hot that all the birds died in a fifty mile radius. The whole place is just slag. It's like a meteor hit."

Fox sat back. "I can't believe that asshole Jubal is dead."

"That's the crazy thing. Or a crazy thing. He's not dead. Somehow he survived this, though I bet he's begging to die right now."

"How is that possible?"

"They have no idea. But somehow the blast chopped off his arms and legs, impaled him on Abattech's spire, and carved the word 'rapist' into his chest."

"That's not how a nuke works."

"I have a theory about what happened; I might know someone who could have done that. I just wonder what Jubal would have done to piss him off like that."

"Remind me to stay on your good side."

"If you know what's good for you. Let's get back to Stone. We need a plan that will completely undermine him and his whole base of power without exposing us."

"What does he do, take women to clubs?"

"He has a whole compound devoted to his 'seductions.' He keeps women and men there as pets to service him, wearing chokers and leather underwear. He prances around in costume while he's there, all leather, cape, high heeled boots, the works. He calls himself 'the Corrupter.'"

"I know how to get him. Give me a week, and I'll make him a shell of who he is now. I can destroy him."

"You're sure? You don't need to watch more of the footage?"

"God, no, don't make me. I've suffered enough. I need you to get me something, though."

"What?"

"There's an anti-rape device they produced a couple years ago, the 'vagina dentata.' It's like a condom the woman put in, and when the guy goes to fuck her, it sticks barbs in his penis."

"You really hate this guy this much already?"

"I know what I'm doing. You take this guy's dick, you take everything from him. He'll be a ghost."

"I'll have to stay on your good side too." June smirked."You got me on the team, I'll get you the win. It's not going to be pretty."

"One week. Let's see you work, Fox."