The Corrupter Ch. 02

Story Info
Powerful psychic targets a young widow.
1.1k words
4.09
8.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah smoothed the front of her black veil. The line of well-wishers seems like it stretched on forever. Jordan Jubal's funeral was a social event, and she wished he was here with her; he was so much better at these things. Daniel had made the trip, and was shaking hands and hugging people. She felt comforted by him; he was so much his father.

She looked at Lula, and her sadness returned. The girl was sullen, angry, standing in the back with her friends, refusing to help her. Hannah shook her head; what were their names? She had been introduced. She remembered Bruno, of course, and the tall black woman, Zula? And another women, who looked even older, Anya? Ana?

Lula had refused to visit her father when he was in intensive care, fighting for his life after that awful accident at his company. He had been struck by a meteor, as the Department of Science had concluded. Seeing him take those ragged breaths and then letting him go had wrenched her open inside.

"So sorry for your loss, Hannah. You can't know how much your husband meant to me." Sonny Stone took her hand and kissed it, looking her directly in the eyes as he did.

Her mouth fell open and she breathed deeply."Thank you, Mr. Stone. He touched all of us, so much." It was like he was seeing right into her soul. Hannah trembled, and her nipples hardened under her blouse. She touched her waist with her other hand and blushed. What was wrong with her?

Stone squeezed her hand. "Anything that I can do for you, anything at all, please don't hesitate to ask. Just think of it, and I'll know." The corners of his mouth turned up, and his curled mustache twitched, reminding Hannah of goat's horns. She giggled. "That is, if you need an old goat." He winked, and she scrutinized him. Had he read her mind?

"I'm sure we could find something for you to do, Mr. Stone."

"Sonny."

"Sonny." He released her hand, and moved to Daniel. He gripped the back of his neck, and Hannah felt her cheeks redden. She didn't want to let him go. God, this was her husband's funeral, she needed to get her head straight. She fixed her veil, and greeted the next guest.

After the reception, she and Daniel rode together in the limo. Lula had declined, of course. "What did you and Sonny Stone talk about?"

"You like him, don't you, Mom?" His eyes twinkled.

"Daniel, be respectful."

"Sorry. Stone said how much Dad was going to be missed, and how hard it would be for Camullus to pick a successor to fill his shoes. He asked me about the Sigmas, did you know he was a Sigma at New Gilead, just like me? He asked if I was going to be President of the fraternity." Daniel grinned, ever ambitious.

"You told him yes?"

"I said they'd be stupid to elect anyone else."

"You sound just like your father." Daniel's eyes glistened. He was still her boy.

"Stone can open a lot of doors for you. He's the Attorney General of the Caledonian Empire."

"I know, Mom. I told him I'd been planning on law school, but I might have to work for Abattech now that Dad's gone."

"The board of directors knows you need to get an education. You're not allowed to quit school."

"I know, I know." He looked out the window. Hannah knew Daniel could still lie to her face and go do whatever he wanted. She closed her eyes, and thought of Stone's eyes, black and blazing with heat.

Later that week, after Daniel and Lula had returned to New Gilead University, Hannah was busying herself at the house. The doorbell rang, and she opened the door to Sonny Stone and a dozen roses. "Mr. Stone!" Hannah beamed, despite herself. "What are you doing here?"

"You said you'd find something for me to do, don't you remember, Ms. Jubal? And you're supposed to call me Sonny. Invite me in. Let's find a vase."

She stepped back from the door and swept out her arm in a gesture of welcome. He walked in, and she followed him to her kitchen. He found a vase in the cabinet above the sink. Had he been here for dinner? He seemed to know where everything was, better than Jordan had. She wondered if her neighbors had seen him arrive, and what they would say.

"None of your neighbors seem to be home right now. It's like you're the only one in the neighborhood." He'd located a pair of shears in the drawers and was trimming the rose stems.

"It's beautiful here. Do you think you'll be able to keep it, without Jordan?"Hannah felt stung. "Well, Jordan provided for us, of course. We have resources."

"Do you now. I just know that Jordan was a man who made a lot of ... promises." He filled the vase with water and walked to the breakfast table, setting it at the center and arranging the blooms to capture the sunlight. "I wouldn't want you to have to worry about anything."

She put her hand to her neck and squeezed. She had to focus. Her mind felt panicked, scared. Stone crossed the room and took her hands. She immediately calmed as raised her hands to his lips and kissed them. "I could take care of you, Hannah. You know that I can."

Hannah stepped back. Stone didn't release her. She explained, "I'm sure you mean well, Mr. Stone, I'm a new widow, and you can understand that to be appropriate in my mourning ..." He slapped her, fast and quick across the face. Tears jumped into her eyes and she shrunk back.

"I told you to call me Sonny. You've got to be better at remembering things." His wrathful visage bore little resemblance to the sweet older man she had seen at the funeral a few days before. She covered her mouth.

"Get out!" Hannah screamed. "You can't treat me like this!"

"I'll go," he said, drawing close to her and running his hands down her hips and ass. "But you're going to come to me. Tonight. Wear something slutty. And do something with your hair." He reached up and grabbed a handful of her black, silky hair, shaking his head. "I can't let you neglect yourself, Hannah."

What was this power he had over her? Her whole body responded to him, yearned for him, wanted to open to him. "You need to leave ..." her voice failed her.

"Kiss me and I'll go."

She brought her mouth up to him, and his tongue and mustache tasted like spit. She wanted to gag, but she couldn't. He caressed her breast, and pinched her nipple. She gasped, and he stepped back.He walked to the door and opened it. "You may be just another bitch, Hannah, but now you're my bitch. 8 o'clock tonight. Lateness will be punished." He departed. She was crying, and ashamed of how turned on she was. She knew she'd be on time.