The Corrupter Ch. 03

Story Info
The psychic and the widow's story, concluded.
1.8k words
4.05
5.3k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah's taxi left her at the top of Stone's driveway, and she felt naked as she walked down the brick path to his door. He had told her to wear something slutty, and she found she couldn't disobey him. She had chosen a one piece zip-up sleeveless black dress, which she was wearing without a bra. The hemline ended at her upper thighs, with a few merciful inches of scalloped lace at the bottom.

Her pink high heels accentuated the muscles of her calves and thighs, and made her tilt her pelvis. She felt like she was on a date with a new beau; it had been twenty five years since she started seeing Jordan at New Gilead. Her thoughts were still clouded. Should she call someone? Was there something she needed to remember?

The door opened before she rang the bell. She was greeted by a tall, slender, gorgeous black woman standing before her, practically nude; she wore only a diamond studded collar, thong panties and a pair of high heels. "Good evening, Mrs. Jubal."

"I've met you before, haven't I? Aren't you... November? November Bearshak?"

The tall woman shook her head and looked past Hannah. "Sonny calls me Peppermint, and that's my name now. Please follow me."

Hannah marveled at the entryway. Every inch spoke of luxury and decadence. The floor was marble, covered with animal skin rugs. The columns were Ionian white, dividing the rooms. She walked past scores of beautiful nude or nearly nude men and women, through glass doors into a torchlit garden.

Stone was standing in a grove of small trees. He was wearing a toga, laurels around his head, and a long black cape. He plucked an apple from the tree as Peppermint announced: "Sonny, your guest has arrived."

He took a large bite of the apple and leered at Hannah. "That's how I like to see you. Here, take a bite of this apple." Juice dripped from where he'd bitten it.

She shook her head. "No thank you."

Stone cackled. "So polite. Take a bite." He grabbed her neck and shoved the apple into her mouth. She gnawed a piece off, and he withdrew his hand. She sniffled as she wiped her mouth, already beginning to cry.

He cupped her chin. "No beauty is so transcendent as a woman's tears." He put his thumb in her mouth, and she immediately sucked it, opening her eyes wide to him and bobbing her head up and down. Stone grinned. "I like that. But you should be kneeling."

She knelt before him in the lush grass, and he walked a circle around her, as if he was deciding something important. "Peppermint, tell me. How many women do you think Hannah here has kissed? How many has she gone to bed with?"

Peppermint looked at Hannah's hair shining in the torchlight. "One? Maybe two?"

Stone smirked. "Tell her, Hannah. How many?"

"Ten," she mumbled.

"Ten?"

"Yes."

"Kissed or gone to bed with?"

"I've kissed fifteen girls, and gone to bed with ten."

Stone kissed the tip of his fingers. "Exquisite. You see, Hannah, as you've probably guessed by now, I am psychic. Right now I'm in your mind, walking through the hallways of your childhood home, watching everything you've ever done. Your guilt and shame and fear is what give me strength. They give me power over you. I am everything you've ever wanted to forget. I am the hole in your life and I am the trap inside."Tears ran down Hannah's face.

"Now, let's see. What's going to make you hurt? Why don't you tell us more about Jordan? What is it that you've been saying that he's been doing all those nights away, and what do you suspect he's been really doing? Tell us a story, and show us your tits while you're at it."

Hannah slowly reached back and unzipped the top of her dress, lowering the bustier and revealing her pale, firm breasts. "For years now, Jordan spends half his nights in the city, and he eats dinner there. We've just gotten used to it. I thought that maybe he was out with friends, socializing, or catching up on work around the office." A crowd was gathering. The other men and women had been summoned to listen and watch her performance. She dropped her dress on the ground, and knelt in her thong panties.

"Go on. What was he really doing? And you know what the answer is. Just as well as I do. Play with your tits, get them nice and perky for us."

"When those young people went missing, the ones we always talk about in the news, he was gone that night. And when he came back, he was really jittery and shaky. I think that he was involved." Her tits started to ache and redden as she pinched them. She saw at least forty people watching her now. Some of the men were stroking their erections, and some of the women had begun to kiss each other. She felt nauseous, but she couldn't stop.

"Peppermint!" Stone bellowed. "Stand her up and start licking her. I want her nice and juicy for when I fuck her. Now Hannah, this will be the last time you'll be referred to by your name. I am going to call you... Honeysuckle. Now everyone, say hello to Honeysuckle."

"Hello, Honeysuckle." The crowd intoned listlessly. Tears were streaming down her face as Peppermint stood her up and ran her hands up her legs, feeling her taut stomach and round ass.

"Very good, Honeysuckle!" Stone clapped his hands. "Now, please continue. You thought that Jordan was involved in murders and you did nothing?"

Peppermint kneeled in front of her and took one of her breasts in her mouth. Hannah gasped, and shut her eyes involuntarily. "It wasn't just a suspicion. I... I found his mask. I knew that he was one of the Faceless Men. I knew how many people he had probably hurt and killed, and I did nothing."

"But it wasn't just other people who got hurt, was it? You suspected for a long time, I think." Stone stepped closer to her, as Peppermint began to stroke her thighs and gripped her ass. Explosions were going off in her head.

"Please don't make me. I, I wanted to die, I made myself stop thinking about it." Stone gripped her chin as waves of pleasure wracked her body from Peppermint's ministrations.

"You're gonna give me everything. Everything that makes you want to live is mine. I want into every room in your house. You don't keep me out of anything. I'm in your childhood bedroom. I'm lifting up the mattress and I'm reading your diary. You tell me what he did and what you knew."

"He... He took Lula. After her eighteenth birthday. He took her to one of his gatherings, and she was never the same after that. She never looked at him, she never talk to him. I think he hurt her. I think that all those men did, somehow. And I should've divorced him, I should've gotten him arrested, but she never told me anything so I just let it go, I let my daughter go."

She put her hands in her hair and grabbed big handfuls, feeling like she was losing her mind. Was this hell? Had she died and she was being tortured? She was so conflicted. Her body was quivering with pleasure and her mind was drenched in pain and sorrow.

"Now, now Peppermint," Stone patted the woman's head. "That's enough. Take off her panties and I'll take it from here." Peppermint removed her head from Hannah's tit, inserted her fingers in the waistband of her thong, and drew it down her legs. Hannah stepped out of it.

The crowd was openly fucking each other now. The air was thick with the smell of sweat and sex.

Stone slithered up to her, and ran his hand down her breast and nipple and abdomen, resting on her crotch. "Shaved! Just how I like my Honeysuckle. Now, before I fuck you, you're gonna let me into your last secret. In your childhood room, there's a closet in the back. I can't get it open. I don't know what you have in there, and I will know. How do I get in there?" Stone parted his toga, and drew forth his massive erection, gripping it with one hand.

Hannah's voice quavered. "That's where I kept my secrets. That's where no one else was allowed to go. That was the one place. I had a secret word that I used when I wanted to open it up. I would never remember unless I said the magic word."

Stone took his cock and rubbed it along her leg; she got goosebumps. He positioned himself, ready to enter her. "Tell me the magic word."

"The magic word was, 'surprise.'"

"Ha!" Stone chortled. "Surprise!" He thrust deep into Hannah's pussy. And within her mind, Stone opened the door to her bedroom closet, and came face-to-face with a tough looking man with a thin beard, holding chrome metal mesh tube. It was Jon Fox.

"Surprise, motherfucker!" Stone gasped as he opened his eyes in the real world and stumbled back from Hannah, his shrinking cock encased in metal mesh.

"I feel strange, so strange, everything's quiet. What's happened to me?" Stone slowly sat on the ground, as if he was in a daze.

Hannah closed her legs and ran her hands through her hair. "It's a drug delivery system. A nano-virus is circulating in your blood that will kill your psychic gift. You're as mind-blind as the rest of us now. What did you say, about the hole in everything, and how you set the trap? Fuck you."

Hannah walked over to the shivering November and embraced her. The taller woman wept, and Hannah stroked her hair. Headlights were coming down the driveway.

"You saved me. I couldn't get away. Robin couldn't do anything either. How could you keep that a secret from him. He read your mind! He controlled you!"

Hannah drew back. "After the funeral, a man named Jon Fox came to my house. He told me that Sonny Stone was a serial murderer and was part of the Faceless Men with Jordan. He showed me pictures, and the evidence about what he did to Lula. He knew Stone was going to come after me. He asked me to set the trap for him, and I agreed. Then he hypnotized me to make me forget all about it; the closet and the 'surprise' were the post-hypnotic trigger to release from forgetting."

Gendarme Federale agents emerged from vans with robes and towels. Emergency Medical Technicians tended to Stone.

Robin Bearshak slowly walked out of the group of them and approached November. "Are you OK?" Robin asked quietly.

November embraced him, crying. "Can you ever forgive me?"

"Honey, I'm just so glad to have you back."