The Corrupting Commission Pt. 04

Story Info
Lara faces her first transformation, as her breasts grow...
2.8k words
2.5k
3
1

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Lara's perspective

I panted heavily, my chest rising and falling too sharply -- but it was wrong, all wrong! What the heck was happening to me? I couldn't even scream for help as I needed, my shirt too tight, pushing at my body, the weight of it dragging me forward. My breasts were...bigger? What? It didn't make sense, none of it made sense! And they were so sensitive, pleasure blooming through me even though I fought back against it, huffing and panting. My hands tried to come up, pushing and squeezing at the flesh of my chest -- but I couldn't get it to go away! It was still there, still throbbing and rippling, as if something was trying to work its way out of my body.

"Unff... Ohhhh!"

I cried out, but hated the sounds coming from my mouth. Why were my breasts so warm? It didn't make sense. Even briefly touching them, my fingers juddering away as if I had been burned, was too much. It was like being at the point of orgasm -- but I'd never felt like that before from touching my breasts!

They'd called themselves the Fae, but I didn't know what that meant and moaned as I leaned forward against an armchair, Sara at my shoulder, clutching at it, though it did not steady me. The pleasure... I had to bite my lip hard, though thankfully not hard enough that any blood flowed into my mouth, to force my groan back. Why did it feel so good? My fingers wanted to both leap to my breasts, to rub and tease and pull over the growing flesh, and go between my legs, to find a way to satisfy that need.

And, still, I did not and could not understand why that need was there, my nipples tingling, as if something was swelling through me and concentrating there.

"Oh, Sara... Sara, what's happening to me?" I begged, wishing that she could make it all right again. "This... Unff... It's wrong!"

"Ahaha!"

The original Fae, whatever that was, was not the one to cry out like that, however, another with a slenderer body and a tight-lipped smile, appearing in a glow of blue light beside him. They were both male -- well, I thought they were male. What they were didn't seem to be any of my true concern, not at that time.

The second Fae had black hair, long and tied back, hard lines at the corners of his eyes as if he saw something that I did not. Whatever that meant... It was hard to concentrate on anything but my chest, but anger flared within, red-hot and brimming over with the need to do something.

I had to stop them! They were the cause! The anger roared, an explosion that needed an outlet.

"You!"

I lunged at him, even as he jumped back, easily avoiding me as the weight of my growing double chest threw me off balance, though his hard lips twisted into a scowl.

"Oh, so the pretty girlie thinks that she can just throw her weight around, huh?" He shot back at me, an eyebrow raised. "Well, you're going to get even bigger than this then. I thought I'd leave you sort of mobile... Not now. You should never have come into our home and thought that you could just stomp your way around up here!"

I gasped, my body aching, a flash blinding me for a second, but I did not quite catch how the light leapt in a burst from the Fae's fingertip. His nails were black, like his hair, yet it was not due to any kind of polish, even as I hissed through my teeth. It was not like me to be so venomous, but, well...just who was going to react positively to being transformed? That was what had happened to Ciri, but I wasn't becoming an animal!

No... I knew my face was red and tears were threatening, but I went for the creature again. All I wanted was to make him pay, to make him know that he couldn't hurt me, not like that, not then. And yet I panted heavily, a dull ache spreading through my body, the sensation of the skin stretching over my breasts growing and growing, until I screamed and burst through my shirt.

And then my breasts spilt out, growing more and more and more, the Fae smirking at me. I caught that smirk, blistered into my vision like an after image that remained after looking at the sun, heaving and panting. Shreds of my shirt hung from my shoulders and my bra was gone, leaving me to grab at horror at my tits.

And yet...there was something else too. I felt funny, as if all the energy had slipped from my limbs, arms suddenly dropping to my sides, as limp as noodles. Breathless, I tried to wiggle my fingers, making a strangled cry -- oh, I hated that. I cast my gaze on him, quieter that time, pleading without words, but all the Fae had for me was another smirk and a wiggle of his fingers.

"Enjoy your fate. Or not, I'd really rather that."

I stilled, panting, grunting, whimpering, my arms...shrinking. And my legs too! The strength that had faded from them turned to sensation, everything sensitive, too sensitive, my fingers and toes melding together into what looked like a nipple, arms and legs fattening up and softening into flesh and fat alone -- no bone, no muscle. Apparently, that was not needed for the horrors he was laying over me as I squealed and blubbered, big, fat, embarrassing tears rolling down my face.

"P-p-please..." I begged, loathing that I even had to do it, but the sickening twists and curls of fear pushed me on. "I-I-I d-d-don't want any-y-y of this!"

He ignored me and I sank lower and lower, not able to support myself, slumping on the ground, my breasts growing bigger and bigger and bigger. I tried to remove my trousers, but the swell of the flesh there, shrinking in towards my body while it rounded out into a fleshy, soft, jiggling lump, stopped me, the trousers too tight around them for comfort. I whined through my sobs, but I couldn't get them off, minutes stretching out, not even aware of how much time had passed.

Did it matter anymore? My stomach sank, struggling, rocking back and forth, but there was little I could do without arms and legs! Limbless... Horror dragged me down and I cried harder, trying to shrink away, rocking back and forth, feeling like I was thrashing but only really jerking about a bit as my trousers split and my backside was revealed. That would have been an awful lot more humiliating if my legs were not obviously breasts by that point, soft with sensation and yet weak with no ability to move at all.

"Please... Please, no... No... Don't..."

It shocked me how quiet my voice was, but I couldn't raise it, the room around me blurry through my tears. Sara was there, stroking my hair -- clearly, she didn't want to touch my shoulder for that was where the breast erupted from, just two huge tits on either side of my body, squashing down to sort of "sit" on the ones that my legs had become.

"Please... No... No, I don't want this, I want to be whole again, I want to be me again, change me back, please, I'll do anything, anything at all, I don't want..."

The Fae's expression twisted, even though my bitter, whispered pleas were barely audible, just a stream of conscious thought that went on and on and on. Yet he rolled his eyes, casting a look at his comrade, though the first Fae didn't seem all that bothered by me.

"Ugh... You're so annoying! Here -- take this and shut up!"

The Fae pointed at me again, with a snap of his fingers, a jagged streak of light leaping between me and him as something jolted into my body. Panic enveloped me, sweating anxiously, shifting my weight, but I could barely move as it was, Sara helping to prop up my mostly nude form against the side of the armchair. Between my legs was still just about covered, but the nipples of those fat, swollen breasts, horrific in how they attached themselves to my body, wobbling and jiggling, soft when they pressed into the chair.

I shuddered bodily, but...I couldn't talk. I couldn't say anything, not as horror enveloped me. My eyes grew blurry and yet I couldn't even say that that was the worst of it, not as my tears dried up as my eyes changed too.

I knew what they were becoming, whimpering and blubbering, yet I couldn't make the same sound that I had before, my body shrunken, weakened, a blob of boobs that couldn't ever be useful for anything, not good for something, not the person that I wanted to be.

"Mmmmph!"

My tongue glued itself to the roof of my mouth, but it felt like my whole mouth was closing in around it, melding together, so that there was no longer any space to be had between my tongue and gums or even my teeth, but it all felt soft in there, so very soft. My lips squeezed together, but something pointed, a tip of something, pressed forth.

Was he... No...

No, he couldn't be transforming my eyes into breasts too, could he? My eyes were still able to see, at least a little, and I peered down, shuddering and jolting, jerking back and forth, grunting and squealing through the gagging pressure of my sealed lips.

But no... It was worse than that, though I hadn't thought that things could get worse, not as a big penis swelled from where my lips had been. It tingled and ached with illicit sensitivity that I really didn't want to think about, not at all, grunting through it, reeling back, but that only made me slump even harder against Sara, sometimes the only thing holding me up. Through my blurry eyes, eyeballs feeling like they were swelling, the room around me distorting, the shaft swelled out and out and out from my lips. But were they even lips anymore, when a big shaft was protruding, wobbling back and forth?

Fleshy, it sagged down under its weight, but there were balls too, feeling how they wrinkled into existence first, filling with cum. They weighed down my face and, even though my neck was still as it was, I tipped forward, grunting through the cock and balls, my eyesight blurrier and blurrier, though it was not tears as something pushed from my eyeballs, letting them become, horrifically, something worse.

So much worse.

I moaned, my sight fading. But I knew what they were, all as my lower lips became balls too, weighing down, feeling every drop of cum filling them, how they dragged my head forward, swelling out and out and out. A horse cock bulged from each eyeball, stealing my gift of sight and blinding me, horror battling with terror in my chest, though neither one won out in the end.

I should have been screaming, flailing, fighting back. But it was funny, in a sickening, stomach-twisting sort of way, just how the body could come to accept a fate like that, a state of helplessness in freeze, just trying to numb everything, to make it better for the mind. I'd learned about that before, but I'd never thought, not even once, that it would ever happen to me.

Without my sight, all I had was sensation and the sound of the skin pulling out, like a strange sort of rustling noise, horrifying in its presentation. It strained and creaked, like old rubber, though I had always thought that my skin, in particular, had been very soft and supple, youthful. I'd never thought of it like rubber before but everything other than my sight, lost to me, was ramped up as I whined and tried to stick out my tongue -- but, of course, I didn't have a tongue anymore. And wasn't that the most horrifying thing of all?

Dreaming, I had to be dreaming.

A nightmare.

Only, it wasn't. It wasn't a nightmare, no matter how much I wished it was one -- because that would mean that I would wake up again and I didn't think, at that time, that I was going to wake up again, never again.

No... No, there was no end to the horror, wanting to fight back but quailing, all the same, from the darkness surrounding me. No sight, no movement -- I was even afraid to jostle my body back and forth a little too much, thinking that I was going to topple sideways, a prisoner in my own form.

"They're... They're cocks," someone said in a hushed tone, though I was barely listening to them. "Oh, Lara..."

A face covered with cocks, no sight, lost... And I had to bear through it, the chill of fear sinking into the pit of my stomach while something tingled through me. It was not like how my breasts had felt when they had started growing but it still came with the same intensity to it.

What was it? I didn't understand, not as my body swelled, losing the ability to understand myself, the physical presence of my body as it had been for so very long. It was distracting, like my attention was being dragged somewhere else, my breath hitching and quickening, along with my heart rate.

It drummed in my ears. Yet I still didn't get it, not even then.

Still, I felt the breasts swelling, weighing me down, fat and bulbous, surely my defining feature, a monster, just a breast monster... That didn't sound right though and I was sure that Sara would have described it differently, but I didn't really care. It was hard to care about anything at all as the cold prickle of dull sweat pulled over my body, the straining skin of the horse cocks fleshing out even more. Even though I couldn't see it, I could feel, somehow, just how there was a ridge-like line in the middle of the cocks, one for each eye and one where my mouth had been, the head shaping itself, flatter and more plumped out that a man's cock.

Gggnnngghhh...

It wasn't much of a moan when it was in my head. The cocks trembled, fleshing out, and I tried to blink, the horse cocks throbbing. I understood that sensation and something turned over in my stomach, the urge to do something aching deeply through me. I jolted, the cocks jerking, though the throb of them made my head try to tilt back and forth with them, as if the very weight that they carried was shifting and pulling.

I shuddered, trying to whimper, but I don't think I managed to do more than even wobble. Nothing... No, I wasn't anything. Not even as cum fountained from my cocks, the weight of them pulling, tugging uncomfortably at my skin, cold all over and yet prickling with that aching, bitter sweating chill. I didn't have to understand what was happening to my body, not then, not as I quivered, the cocks jetting off, ropes of cum splattering my body, landing more softly on the armchair.

So... That was what I felt. That did not make sense, not at all, but I was swept along by the confusing ecstasy, so very different from any orgasm that I had had as a woman that it was no wonder that I had not realised what was happening. With every spurt, my head was tugged to the side of that cock, my neck straining with the ache of it all, for sensation was all I had.

Nnngghhh...

My head swayed with the climaxes, finding a rhythm, horrified by how good it felt. And yet my mind was not even allowed to retreat from the moment, dragged into the present, toxic passion embroiled with fear.

Too much... Much...too much...

Whimpering, I would have closed my eyes if I had still been able to, though the notion didn't even exist in my active mind.

I only knew that my cum, the cum fountaining from the huge cocks, had hit the soft furnishings because of how it sounded.

Everything was different.

And there was nothing I could do about it.

Continued in part five...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare8 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Cybernetic Transformation Roberto transforms into her body with cyber enhancements...in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Different Kind of Sex Toy Ch. 01 A personality-altering device causes some sexy shenanigans.in Mind Control
On His Leash Kao and Lyla, dragons, experiment with a collar and leash...in Fetish
Inflated Desires Ch. 01 A demon is summoned but corruption ensues...in Fetish
More Stories