The Corrupting Commission Pt. 14

Story Info
Unrecognisable, Sara is permanently transformed...
881 words
2.7k
2
1

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Sara's perspective

My mouth... I had been so focused on the dull darkness closing in around me that I had not realised that my tongue felt thick and heavy in my mouth. And there was that tingling ache all over my body too, cocks jetting off, too many pressing through me as orgasm after orgasm smashed through my attention. I felt Ciri move away and I could not blame her, not as she didn't clearly want to be covered in my cum. Oh, that was embarrassing, in a way that turned me on, but I could barely even register my wet pussy, not as climax rolled through me, powering and pulsating from cocks and my cunt alike.

It didn't matter where it came from, but my heart pounded as my mouth pulled in, sucking closed around my tongue, little by little. I did not know if it was the adrenaline pumping through my system or if it really was stretched out for that long, but I felt everything.

The throb of the cocks, spurting cum.

The ache of my tongue pushing out, slowly forming into a cock.

How my throat felt tight, closed up, but didn't stop me from breathing.

Swallowing... That was a different matter. I groaned, muted around my sealed mouth, lips pushing out to add even more flesh to the cock. Slowly, it sealed fully.

The last thing I managed to say was asking Ciri to visit me, but it was mumbled, nothing words. There was nothing of me left and I didn't even know if Ciri was still in the room, blinded by cocks and dulled by the roar of so many orgasms, every last one of them pumping through.

My mouth ached and ached and yet the heavy pull of the balls forming, right at the base, could not be ignored either. It was as if there was something heavier there, something thicker there, the flow of swelling cum pouring into the nuts. The skin strained, stretching, though it was how it pushed out awkwardly against all the other cocks and balls on my face that was the most difficult to bear through, too much pressure all crowding in at once.

I hear you.

I started, but hardly jostled. A voice...in my head?

Who's that?

Me, the Fae. Laurel, you can call me. This is the only way you can speak to us now.

What about Ciri?

No, not her.

I shuddered. No more Ciri, no more talking... The sense of fullness in my face and mouth -- well, it wasn't really a mouth anymore -- grew and grew, as if there was a pressure in the back of my throat too, salivating but...it had nowhere to go, slipping back down my throat. My brain pressed back and forth, unable to tell just where things were going, but the ache was there, the push, the throbbing of a new horse cock jetting off into beautiful, glorious orgasm.

Cum splattered from the cock that had grown from my tongue and mouth, using the flesh from both my tongue and the inside of my mouth to form it, though it didn't matter what had gone where. It only mattered how thick and heavy it all felt and the orientation of my body... I was on the ground, yes, but I didn't know what was up and what was down anymore, for it did not matter.

I was just there, climaxing, over and over and over again, a blob of breasts, cocks jiggling, balls seeming to swell more and more. Everything that I rubbed against, my body squirming faintly, the cocks jostling for position, brought more and more pleasure, the pulsating stretch of another breast finding a gap on my back (that wasn't really there -- it just made space) to grow into making me moan.

Mutely. For all my cries were sealed away, the perfect, silent orgasm machine.

I couldn't move. Hardly jostled. The Fae laughed at me.

"Oh, you got what you wanted, didn't you?" He chuckled and I could almost see him shaking his head. "We'll keep her indefinitely, forever... Yes, Taro, I think I have great plans for this one. Maybe we don't need to worry other humans for a time, if she will prove to be entertaining enough. And Lara...that one can come too and maybe we will relent on her too, in a few years' time."

That was all I could hope for, succumbing to climax, trembling, spurting, not sure what substance my body had anymore.

I had a moment, however, to send one last thought to the Fae, Laurel, hoping they were listening.

Thank you.

Despite my fear, I'd gotten the horror that I'd always wanted.

Continued in part fifteen...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare8 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories