The Corrupting Commission Pt. 13

Story Info
Sara's extreme transformations bloom, bulging and changing.
1.3k words
2k
1
1

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The Fae, Laurel's perspective

The cat wasn't much of my concern, though she did look curious as a biped. Taro sat on the back of the sofa, curious about what was going on, but he did not have all that much of a stake in it all, not yet. Ciri was not human again and looked more like a giant-breasted cat than a woman, but that was by the by for me. Her tits were still growing but my attention was on Sara, now that she had realised that my magic was pouring into her, making her eyes itch and swell.

It would not be the lids, after all that transformed, sealing her eyes up. Despite her limited vision, I wanted her to see everything for as long as possible, letting it get blurrier and blurrier, even as a whimper already passed her lips. Her eyeballs did not look natural anymore, bulging out and out and out as my powers shaped them into horse cocks, the eyelids on the upper side becoming a part of it too, melding into the growing flesh. There were still irises and pupils in there, but they would fade soon enough, Sara grunting, lips parted, though the fear had to be felt through the bond of magic.

"Ugh... Ciri... Argh..." She winced. "It's like they're pushing out...of my skull... Can't...close...my eyes..."

"It's your eyes, Sara," Ciri whispered, as if she was trying not to worry her, even as a jet of cum erupted from one of Sara's many cocks and splattered the cat-woman's tits. "They're transforming, like you asked... Oh, Sara, why do you want these things?"

I didn't catch an answer from Sara, not as Ciri's eyes brimmed over with tears and she whimpered, trying to hold her friends while trying not to get even dirtier. But that was not going to help, not going to change anything, not as the lower lids pulled down, swelling slowly but surely into horse balls.

They had to be big, bigger than anything else on her face. The growing nuts sagged down, pulling anxiously at her skin, and her head jerked forward, as if she was not able to keep her head up for a single moment longer. I could feel the panic in her, though her expression was muted, little whimpers and grunts breaking her lips, the cocks on her shoulder breasts wobbling, the ones that had been her cock fingers. Perhaps Sara was trying to fight back, even then, to push back against the transformation, but she couldn't do anything, not even then.

I could have forced it through even more swiftly for her, or I could have stopped it. I couldn't reverse it, the option not even a possibility in the mind of the Fae. And that was okay too, very much so, playing out my true nature with Tao right there.

"You look better like that," I said, taunting her, though there was a lighter, keener note to my voice. "Horse cocks for eyes... Mmm, feel how those balls sag, Sara, how much they are pulling on your face... You're not going to be able to keep your head up after this, though you've done well so far."

She trembled before me, the horse cocks bristling, though I longed for more still, taking cues from the shift of her body as her expression was obscured. Slowly but surely, the life softened in her eyes as they fully formed into horse cocks, her vision going blurry until she could not see anything at all.

"I'm okay, Ciri, I promise," Sara mumbled, though it seemed difficult for her to speak through the sea of horse cocks. "Don't worry... I'll be...okay..."

The anthropomorphic mountain lion yowled and clung to her, still trying to avoid the cum, but it dripped down her fur regardless; not much was to be done there. It was adorable that Sara was still trying to reassure her friend, however.

"Oh, I think it's going... My eyes..." Sara whined, her voice high-pitched, panic cutting through beautifully. "It's blurry...dark... I can't see, I can't see anything! It's gone, Ciri!"

Finally blind, Sara let out a broken sort of moan, but it was hard to tell whether that was from the complete loss of her sight or the horse cocks jetting off, spurting, drooling cum all over her body. Taro flitted to the side, avoiding a stream of cum with pursed lips, though I was less squeamish about things like that. That was the difference between him and me, Taro going often for more animalistic transformations while I took it to a sexual note. Perhaps I had always been meant to find Sara, as strange as her desires had turned out to be, in the end.

Her vision was gone and the horse cocks swelled out and out, straining and stretching, shoving their way bodily through the mess of cocks on her face. They were larger, gleaming with grey skin, the wrinkles smoothing out as they extended to ten inches, thickening up around. A hand would not have been able to close around them but my powers made them bigger and bigger, so that they were easier fatter than Sara's forearm prior, weighing her head down and forward, forcing her body to comply.

With her face transformed like that, the flares plumping up with blood, glistening with cum waiting to be spilt, I moved on. For there was one more that I had to do.

She didn't ask for it, yet the arc of green light leapt between my finger and her anyway. It was coming, yes, though she had fought so hard to see, blinking through it, all while her vision had gone more and more and more... And now she would not even have the ability to talk.

Well, I'd be able to talk to her. Mental communication, telepathy... Magic truly was a wonderful thing. She just wouldn't be able to talk to Ciri anymore, not as the balls hung heavily from her lower lids, formed from her lower eyelids and bulging out obscenely through the nest of cocks and balls on her face. As the largest, they would be matched by just one more (for the moment) as I focused on her mouth.

"Your friend will be fine," I said, wanting to reassure her briefly, so she could focus wholly on the transformation I was giving her. "She's protected and will not suffer any further transformations... Well, not unless she asks for any."

Ciri shuddered.

"No... No, I won't be asking for anything, thank you..."

She had enough sense to not make a fuss about it, however, as Sara's cocks jetted off on her face, cum dripping and trickling down between the fat balls. But she grunted, working her tongue in and out, waggling it back and forth.

"Unff... Feelsth... Thickth... Hmmph?"

Sara shook her head back and forth, though what had been her chin was tipped down towards her chest. She would fight through it all, the sealing of her tongue within her mouth, more and more flesh filling her mouth, closing up any ability that she had to talk, to eat, to taste, to kiss.

"Cirith... Ithh... Nnngghhhh..."

"Sara? Sara, what's happening?"

I did not tell them, not as I smirked in glee, letting her tongue gradually thicken and stiffen, sprouting out from her between her lips, slowly but surely, lips sealing around it so that the substance of her body may be further used for the transformation. Yet Sara twitched back and forth, further reduced to a blob of genitalia, her natural skin no longer even visible at all.

"Cirith... Cometh...thee...me..."

That was the last thing Sara managed to say.

Continued in part fourteen...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare8 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Forced Mutation An orc mutates the queen into a monstrous brood mother...in NonHuman
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
Warming Up Winter Anthro felines come together in warming, winter lust...in NonHuman
More Stories