The Corruption of Evie Ch. 03

Story Info
Evie awakes in a dark room and soon discovers her new role.
1.5k words
3.97
16.2k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evie awoke in darkness. She quickly became aware of three things simultaneously, it was dark, she was cold and, perhaps most importantly, she realised that her hands were still cuffed behind her back. She was lying down and her weight was on her arms which were under her, she tried to wriggle about but her legs had been bound together but with what she could not tell in the dark.

She first tried to break the restraints but they were too strong for her weak, skinny arms. Next she tried to roll herself into a more comfortable position, wanting to take the weight off her arms which were now aching badly. All she managed to achieve was rolling off the bed and landing painfully on the floor. She cried out in pain, feeling her arms pressed painfully against the cold, hard floor.

A few moments later a door opened up flooding the room with a light that stung her eyes, forcing them shut.

"Morning slut."

It took Evie a few moments to recognise the voice, but she soon remembered that it belonged to. "Where am I?" she asked, struggling to get the words out.

"That's where am I? Master to you!" he shouted. His words were followed by a sharp pain to her stomach that made Evie yelp.

"Where am I master?" She could feel her body shaking, though she couldn't tell if it was from the cold of the room or the anticipation of pain, though it was most likely both.

"You're in my basement little slut, get used to this room as you will be spending the next few weeks here as I train you into the perfect little slave."

"I just want to go home." She sobbed, coughing out the words through her dry mouth and throat.

He laughed at her, "You're never going home you dumb slut, from now on your teen body belongs to me, if I want to hurt you I will, if I want to degrade and humiliate you I will, if I want to rent out your body then I will, understood?"

"Yes sir" she said, realising the predicament that she was in.

"Very good my little slut, now let's see if you really understand. Open your eyes and look at me."

Evie slowly opened her eyes, letting them slowly adjust to the light after so long in the dark. She looked up and saw her master's smirking face looking down at her. Yesterday she had thought him to be reasonably good-looking, today however, with his smirking face he looked nothing but evil, the look of him making her tremble.

"Now open your mouth for me slut."

Evie did as he commanded, too scared to disobey.

"Good, now keep it open unless I command you otherwise." Her master built up a load of spit and spat it down towards her.

The large amount of spit landed on her tongue and she had to fight the urge to spit it back out, especially as some of it was starting to slide down towards her throat.

"I'm impressed, now swallow it and thank me for giving my spit to you."

Evie felt herself going red, was she really going to humiliate herself like this? Then she remembered the pain of disobedience and knew that this was better than the alternative. She closed her mouth and swallowed, burning with humiliation as she felt it slide down her throat. "Thank you sir." She sputtered, gagging as she felt the spit sliding deeper down her throat.

He laughed at her, clearly finding the sight of her bright red and gagging amusing, he leant down and turned her on to her stomach, she flinched at his touch.

She felt the cuffs being unlocked and felt a dull, stinging sensation as the flow of blood returned to its normal levels in her hands and wrists. Next she felt his hands move down towards her ass, making her yelp as he gave it a slap, not too painful but hard enough to make it sting through the thin material of the dress. She felt his hands slide down past her ass. Moments later she felt whatever was binding her legs fall away, allowing her to separate her legs which had moments ago been locked together.

Suddenly Evie felt a heavy pressure on her lower back as her master pressed his knee into her.

"I have removed your restraints, don't go getting any ideas though, this will not have been the last time that you are restrained for my pleasure."

She whimpered beneath him, he reacted to her pathetic noises with a booming laugh which caused his knee to push further into her back, which in turn made her whimper more.

"You're such a pathetic slut." He laughed, "I'm going to enjoy breaking you," his voice becoming deep and menacing as he said that last part. "Listen carefully slut because I'm about to tell you the rules which you will follow whilst I am gone. Listening?"

Evie nodded her head.

"Good slut. Rule one: you are not to make any attempts to escape this room. Rule two: you are forbidden to remove any items of clothing without my permission. Rule three: No speaking, your pretty little mouth is far better at other tasks anyway. Rule four: When I return I expect you to drop to your knees, place your hands behind your back, face the door and then look down towards the ground. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes sir," she said weakly, trying as hard as she could to remember all of the rules.

He removed his knee from her back, stood up and moved towards the door. With one hand on the door he turned to face her, "I'd enjoy this quiet time whilst you can because I have a lot planned for you over the coming weeks and months." He smirked at her and then left.

She heard the sound of a heavy bolt being pushed into place and she made a fair assumption that it was the locking mechanism for the door. With the door shut the room was once again submerged in complete darkness, at least with her restraints removed she could move about.

Moving around however was surprisingly difficult, her limbs had been locked in place for many hours and both her hands and legs felt weak and limp, her legs shook terribly when she tried to walk, not helped by the five inch heels that she was being forced to wear, and she had to use the walls to support her as she searched for a light switch that may not have even existed.

Eventually however she found a light switch, the dim bulb slowly flickered into life, bathing the room in a warm orange light. The room itself wasn't particularly large, there were no windows and the walls were made of stone that was slightly rough to the touch. There was a single, metal-framed bed pushed into one corner of the room, in another corner stood a small wardrobe, a note had been attached to the doors of the wardrobe which read "Do not open." Having also noticed the cameras attached to the ceiling in each of the four corners of the room, Evie was more than willing to obey the command written on to the note.

The final thing of note in the room was a mirror that hung from the wall opposite the bed. It was a little dirty but Evie could still see her reflection relatively clearly, however the girl looking back at her appeared to be nothing like how she remembered herself. Her hair was a mess, with long strands of it falling over her face when usually it was kept neatly behind her shoulders. Her face was red, it was clear she had been crying, even redder were the lines along her wrists where the metal from the cuffs had cut into her skin. The biggest change of all however was the clothes which she was wearing, it was a rare occasion when Evie wore anything even slightly revealing, she hated the attention that it brought, however the girl staring back at her was wearing a tight, black minidress made of latex, the material clinging tightly to her skin, accentuating her curves.

Evie went to the bed and lay herself on it, she tried to fight back the tears, knowing her captor would be able to see her on the cameras, however she couldn't hold it in and she started to sob, heavy tears falling down her cheeks, she felt her body shaking with fear as she realised there was no way out of her predicament, she had been desperate and stupid and now her life was in the hands of a strange and sadistic man, the thing that hurt the most however was thinking of her father, he had been willing to kick her out the house if she couldn't find a job, maybe he wouldn't even care that she had gone missing, maybe he wouldn't even notice. The thought left her with despair, even if she got out of this place she didn't have much of a life to go back to.

Slowly the tears began to fade and her eyes grew heavy. She had been through a lot in a short amount of time and her body and mind needed to rest. With surprising ease she drifted off to sleep.

Thank you for reading chapter 3. Any and all feedback on the story so far is welcomed.