The Corruption of Evie Ch. 02

Story Info
Evie's master forces her to submit to his will.
1.3k words
4.03
18.2k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man had left Evie cuffed and on her knees as he had gone back into his office, she could have made an attempt at escape but she knew that there was no way she would be able to get up and open the door to the outside world without him hearing her. Instead she knelt there and waited, her innocent mind suddenly running through several nasty scenarios of what the man might do to her.

A couple of minutes later he returned with a fancy looking camera and a tripod, "just something to record our first session with," he said smirking as he set the camera up a few metres away from her.

She felt her body trembling as he walked towards her, a menacing grin across his face. Without warning he grabbed a fistful of her long brown hair in his hand and yanked her up onto her feet. She yelped in pain as she was dragged to her feet, even in the high heels she was a head shorter than he was. "Let me go!" She cried, terrified of what he might do next.

A split second later she felt the palm of his hand crash into the side of her face as he smacked her, leaving a sharp stinging pain across her right cheek. She would have fallen over from the impact had the man not held her upright by her hair. "Did I give you permission to speak slut?"

She was about to open her mouth to say 'no' but at the last moment she changed her mind and shook her head.

"Good slut," he said, giving her face another smack, this time he was softer but the impact still left her cheek stinging. "Now tell me slut, what's your name?"

Before she could answer he grabbed her head tightly and twisted her to face the camera. "My name is Evie," she said, her voice shaky, fear controlling her mind.

Another hard smack across her face sent her reeling, "when you speak to me you call me sir!" the man shouted, using her hair to painfully yank her back into position, standing facing the camera.

"My name is Evie, Sir" she sobbed, crying more from fear than the stinging pain in her cheeks.

"Very good my little slut, you're learning quickly." He said, giving her a light spank on the ass that made her gasp. "My name is Charlie, but you are to call me sir or master, understood?"

"Yes sir" she said quickly, wanting to keep him happy so he wouldn't hurt her again.

Without warning her self-proclaimed master pushed her back down onto her knees, then he roughly spun her around so that she was side on with the camera. "Ever sucked a cock before slut?"

"No sir" she said, struggling to get the words out through her sobbing.

He looked down at her and gave her a smile that barely hid his excitement, "I guess that I get to be the one to break your tight little throat in then. Open wide slut."

She shook her head, her eyes looking up at him pleadingly.

He slapped her across the face again and she felt her neck snap sideways. "Open up slut or I'll force your mouth open, and if you even think about biting me I'll make sure that you end up in a lot more pain than I do."

Reluctantly she opened her mouth, hoping it would be less painful than the punishment for not obeying.

With one hand gripping her hair tightly, he yanked down his trousers, his cock springing out inches from Evie's face.

She had only ever since cocks as pictures in sex ed classes but she could tell that his was large, it must have been at least eight inches long and it was nearly as thick as her wrists.

Evie felt another flash of pain as he smacked her face again, "open wider slut," he growled, using his free hand to position his cock in front of her mouth. She looked up at him and found only menace and lust in his eyes, her eyes dropped back down to his cock, realising she had no better options she opened her mouth and closed her eyes, unable to look.

The next thing she felt was the tip of his cock as it slid past her lips and into her mouth. The feel of it surprised her, it felt like having a giant, slightly rubbery sausage pushed against her tongue. His cock started to fill her mouth, causing her jaw to ache as she focussed on keeping her teeth away from his cock, scared of what he might do if she failed to do so.

He stopped pushing forward for a moment, his cock filling her mouth and making it difficult for her to breathe. Slowly he pulled out, giving her a chance to breathe, which she took, gasping to inhale as much air as she could.

Another hard slap to the face, "look me in the eyes slut, I want to see those cute green eyes of yours looking up at me as I fuck your face."

Evie opened her eyes, the man's cock was inches from her face, shiny and wet from her saliva.

Pain as his hand smacked across her face again, "fucking look at me not my cock," the man growled.

She whimpered pathetically in response and raised her eyes, flinching in fear as she saw the lust and menace in his own blue eyes.

He pushed his cock up against her lips, "open wide slut."

She obeyed, and moments later she felt his cock sliding back into her mouth, he pushed his cock into the same spot again, his tip pushing towards the back of her mouth. She felt the hand in her loosen its grip and slide down to the back of her head.

A hard push jolted her head forward onto his cock, making it slide into her throat and causing her to gag. The man pushed her head further forwards and she felt his cock sliding deeper into her throat, she continued to gag, her throat convulsing around his cock. Evie pushed her hands against the man's legs, trying to push him off her, the hand on the back of her head was too strong however and all she managed to do was make him angry.

Still looking up at him she tried to plead for mercy, using her eyes to communicate as her mouth was occupied.

He saw the pleading look in her eyes, smirked and then spat down at her.

Evie felt it hit the bridge of her nose, she left it to slowly trickle down her face, her hands busy trying to push the man off her. Her throat started to convulse more violently as her gag reflex kept trying to push the cock back the way it had come. Evie tried to hold back the need to be sick that was building within her. The man smirked at her as if he knew what was going on, he held his cock deep in her throat. She was just about to be sick when he pulled out at the last moment, removing his hand from the back of her head and giving her a chance to breathe. She collapsed into a heap on the floor, breathing heavily, her body shaking from the events of what felt like the last two hours but could really have been only a few minutes.

She started to sob, not caring that he was watching her, not caring that the camera was recording,

"Get up slut," he said in a hard, commanding voice.

Evie ignored him, her mind and body were too exhausted to listen.

He sighed loudly, "you really are a useless slut aren't you."

"I want to go home," she sobbed in response.

He laughed loudly, "This is your home now slut." He spat on her again and then went and turned the camera off. He packed it up and returned to his office, leaving her to sob and shake on the hard floor.

Evie never heard him return, she had fallen asleep, her body and mind too exhausted from everything that had happened that day.

Thank you for reading chapter 2. Apologies for this one being shorter than the first chapter. A third chapter is on the way.