All Comments on 'The Cost'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 707 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A wimp story

Should have dumped her at first finding out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a wimp!

After you found out about Leslie's cheating on you with her sister's husband Jerry I would have just sent her sister all the evidence that you had on Leslie and Jerry"s cheating, before you confronted Leslie thus letting her know that you knew what they were doing and how much hurt that she's caused you and gave her the facts and that she would be receiving the divorce papers soon and that she ready to reap the hell her sister and family were going bestow on her for her actions, including the anger that you had and Jerry had better not come near him or he might receive what he deserved for crossing that line.

backdoorboogiebackdoorboogiealmost 5 years ago
Miserable negative story. Why write this happiness destroying crud?

Not for me sorry

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
So good

What a great story of the confrontation with a cheating wife. He destroyed her completely with nothing but words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
WTF??

A very good story... I like that he crushed her but.... he was originally tipped off to her cheating by someone who sent him an anonymous email or she'd have continued fucking her brother-in-law behind her husband's back for years or until her uterus fell out.

So why the fuck couldn't this asshole have anonymously tipped his sister-in-law off to what her husband was doing with HER SISTER?? If someone felt that HE had the right to know... didn't SHE have the right to know, too?? Is he so stupid that he thinks it's better to let them keep fucking behind her back for the next five, ten, eighteen years when he could have given her a chance to find a good man to build a life with, while she was young. Fucking cowardly thinking. Stupid, too.

The story is well written so I gave it five stars but the author needs to get his head out of his ass. Good revenge includes Justice for All.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Terrible story

I'll bet the original version was better. Your version just f@#$%ed it up!! What was your bloody point on getting revenge? There was nothing here!

Terrible story writing. 1.5*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Perfect! No BTB. No violence. Just the awful truth:

"You don't get to love me anymore. It will never again be Kenny and Les. From now on it's just Kenny, just Leslie. We are no longer one." ... and the statements that follow. This is what it's really about. She loved him, but wanted the extra excitement. No punishment could be as great or complete.

The author captured it! 5*****

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Incredibly powerful story.

One page. POW! Right in your face drama. Brilliantly presented. 5 stars!

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
Why?

Great story but I can never see a situation where the cheated on husband wouldn't want to know why? Even if it wouldn't change anything I would want to know and why with the sisters husband?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
i gave the story a five because it very well written

but I don't see where its costing her anything. Look at the over all picture, she's a cheater but not just your run of the mill cheater. She's fucking her brother in law. SHe doesn't give a damn about anyone but herself. True to her form, divorce is nothing but a source of income.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

This was a great read, I don't fully understand how you write a story like this which is a solid 4 stars maybe even 5 and also write Boston to Birmingham that felt like I was having my teeth cleaned. But I will continue to look for these pearls mixed in with the oysters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
At Least She Didn't Plan

On getting knocked up by her sisters' husband Jerry and pass it off as her husbands', she was just going to keep cheating. Kenny handled it with calm and class burning her to the ground and shoveling the ashes into the basement. To the naysayers there are sometimes more efficient ways to destroy someone than violence and hiding the assets. I used to drive my cheating soon to be ex-wife batshit crazy during and after the divorce by simply calmly telling her things like "probably not", "don't think so", "what ever you think you need to do" and "if you think you can afford it I'll see you in court" in the same calm voice Kenny used. She'd get so pissed off and hangup the phone. Eentually she gave up custody of our daughters when she was afraid the Friend of the Court report would get out and everyone would find out she knew her soon to be new husband was a child molester. Not to worry, her family already knew. This was a very well told little tale. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

""Your own sister, Leslie, how could you. When your mom died she stepped in and practically raised you. You have to know, at fifteen the last thing she would want was the responsibility of a nine year old. But she stepped up. Missed dates, dances, school activities so she could be available for you. Your Dad told me one year money was so tight that she gave up Christmas so you could have something under the tree. She loved you more like a daughter than a sister. You know she will eventually find out."

"Even though she deserves the truth, I'll never tell her."

Seriously???? He's a pathetic wimp! Your story sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the best.

I would fuck up that brother-in-law with a baseball bat. Not for a while. Wait maybe a couple of years and let the drama fade a bit. Let him think he was clear but I would make that piece of trash suffer horribly.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 4 years ago
IMO

I thought the story was a work of art. Well done.. I am a little different, but not a lot. As much as it would hurt her sister, she would eventually find out anyway. In his calm way, I believe it would have been better coming from him, than anyone else. The wronged supporting the wronged , so to speak. She truly had a right to know what pieces of scum her sister and husband were. Those two deserved absolutely no kind consideration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seems like one of the most

Realistic stories about cheating on here. That and one other one-where the guy walks away. Seems readers either love cuckold stories or a huge btb style story. I think the worst thing someone could do is just walk away. Leaving nothing in their wake to let the other remember them.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Great story

A real man. No phony shenanigans, no violence, no screaming. Just a complete execution of a lifetime. So easily done, so smooth.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Second reading tell sister and all cheaters why not that is truth

As society we seem afraid of truth unlike previous generations

Irreconcilable differences No!!!

Adultery

Is it so hard to tell the truth!

Truth doesn't change because hidden

Ostrich hides head (or at least saying ) doesn't protect them from predators etc

Can Not make rational decisions without truth

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The word is "taken", not "took"

grammer, grammer, grammer.

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsover 4 years ago
The Right To Know

By not telling his sister, he was betraying her, but just because I found that disturbing, I did not reduce my review from 5 stars. Very nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Spoilt

Spoilt by a nothing ending.Why not tell about the aftermath fallout and how he survived.

tanglosaxtanglosaxover 4 years ago
To Anon 12/31/19

Anon 12/31/19:

It's pretty funny that you are trying to correct the story's grammar, when you misspell the word grammar. Ah well, that is what we all expect from the anon posters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No way dude. UNFINISHED

This is as bad as The Sopranos Fade to Black LOL

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Near perfect story, doesn't need anything more.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Gut wrenching. But if you're going to leave a cheater, that's the way to do it.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
Just plain ironic

When it comes to cheaters have 2 mindsets,one is the love and happiness of being with your Spouse and wanting the fairytale marriage.But then while cheating it is thrilling and exciting,and talking about how lame and pathetic your spouse is while with your lover.

So in Leslie's case she thought she could have both,but her Husband showed her exactly what she was,a lying cheating two-faced bitch whore,and now Les can either go be with Jerry her lover or spend her life alone,which in any case would be fitting,because when her family finds out depending on their attitudes could tear her family apart and leave her abandoned or trying to repair her relationship with her Sister and Father,which may not be repairable.

Or she can go to Jerry and be with him,risking the chance of him eventually getting tired of her and cheating on her.So Les is left to pick up the pieces her cheating caused.Granted Leslie may make up for her mistakes and become a better person and to make amends but it would likely take years if not the rest of her life.

But her Husband will find someone who appreciates his love and will stay devoted to him and they have many kids,unlike Leslie,but I hope she can overcome her selfishness and find a man that can forgive her for her stupidity.Trust is a very fragile thing and once its broken it is extremely hard to put back together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ouch ..

Sadly This one hit way too close to Me .. Great writing nice and short .. I wish I would have done what He Did .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
REALLY, SERIOUSLY ?

ARE ALL YOU LITEROTICA WRITERS REALLY THIS STUPID? EVERY STORY, YES EVERY ONE, YOU BABY THE WOMAN, PROTECT HER, DON'T LET ANYONE KNOW WHAT SHE DID. AND HER GREAT PUNISHMENT? DAM SHE DOESN'T GET TO GET YOUR WIFE ANYMORE! THAT WILL TEACH HER! LISTEN UP DUMBFUCK, IN LESS TIME THAN IT TAKES FOR THE DIVORCE TO GO THOUGH SHE WILL HAVE FUCKED JERRY, LARRY, AND MOE, YOU JUST DON'T GET IT, SLUTS, FUCK, --LOTS OF MEN. IF YOU TUCK TAIL AND SLIP AWAY, SHE WINS, STUPID ASS, YOU GET REVENGE!! TELL EVERYONE HER PARENTS, HER SISTER, FRIENDS, PEOPLE ON THE STREET. SHOW THE PICTURES, PUT IT IN THE PAPER. OMG ! I WISH WE COULD FIND A REAL MAN OUT THERE IN LITEROTICA WRITING SCHOOL THAT UNDERSTANDS THE REAL WORLD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Dear anon:

I’m sorry I seem to have missed your work. Perhaps you can show us how much better you can do? Certainly someone as classy as you has something positive to offer. I mean, these fine men and women are all hacks, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
@4/22/20

Not to be rude or anything, but you could do the world a massive favor by getting the 'rona and coughing on two old white rapists running for POTUS instead of verbally masturbating your superiority on a free smut site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written story

Good job qhml1. You explored the point of view of a man that is strong enough to stand up for himself but also strong enough to control his emotions and make the best decisions for his own future. I would like to see the story written from one of the Tarzans that write BTB comments. Like the guy finds out, flagellates the cheating wife, then hangs her in the town square. And how wonderful he feels for the rest of his life in prison and how much everyone admires his intelligence and incredible manliness. I just hate it that almost all of them are "anonymous" and we never get to read their Pulitzer class stories. For some unfathomable reason, when I read their comments I cannot help but remember the proverb: Any fool can criticize and most fools do. Nevertheless, it was a good story. Thanks for writing and posting it.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Good, but...

I like your stories qhml1, but in this case he should have told his sister-in-law. She deserved to know because her husband could give her an STD, or be responsible for another child. Also, what will happen when her Dad finds out? Maybe Kenny and her sister get together, maybe not, but at least they can support each other while to the cheaters deal with the fallout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
best ever

i just love the shit out of this story ,fanily a read man and not a wimp .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Needs more

This story needs more pages. The tale has only just begun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Two words

Two words emotional and strong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hi

That was to short more chapters please

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Emotional

Strong story!!! Needs a little more explanation and revenge...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What did she feel when the bomb was dropped on her........

He told her what he felt...It was her cheating that caused it...I hated the end of this story...so she was crying....big deal....that's not an ending to this story.......

johsunjohsunalmost 4 years ago

Good story. Damn good. Cut down to the essentials. It said it all and that's all that needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He needs to drop that soy latte he was drinking, move out of the state of California, and start living his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reminds me too much of another story. In that one he made her tell sister the whole thing.

So comparing the stories!

Maybe it was a alternative ending to this one?

I think everyone should be held responsible for his/her actions.

Truth.

No letting the liar/cheater etc make up other excuses.

I firmly believe that"if you don't learn from history you are doomed to repeat it"

And if hide truth definitely downhill

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She deserves to know

Good story but tell the sister-in law! She deserves to know about her husband and sister cheating on her. Never leave the truth to the cheater. The truth is relative to them and they'll always spin it to their advantage and they will always make you out to be the villain and play the victim.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Always 5* - Would love a Part 2 someday...

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
qhml1's finest.

This author has posted many brilliant stories, but this is my favorite. Holy smokes, what a powerful story.

The ending to this story is positive. The husband sees positive future for himself with a woman who can be satisfied with what he has to offer. Simply himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

An incredibly moving story. It’s well written, not violent and manages to explain the loss and anguish of a broken marriage.

A lot of readers will want beatings and revenge but that really doesn’t solve anything in the long term. All it does is brings you down to the level of the cheaters.

Pain at the loss of trust, love and respect is the predominant feeling.

Sadness at the injustice of it all is something that you never get over.

MartyMBMartyMBover 3 years ago

I, too, think this story ought to be expanded. It says so much in the small space it took to write it in. Keep this one around. It deserves to be read. But, the longer version that we wish for would also be appreciated.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
So good

So good, so lifelike, I believe lots of break up end like this. Not many husbands forgive and those that do never forget. Great author, like his mentor Ohio

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 3 years ago
Pierremanvis

Powerful writing. So true that...... less is more.

Would love to read a further chapter. 5 plus from me

hapmarriedhapmarriedover 3 years ago
Not one word

Not one word too long, not one word too short. Lengthy, detailed stories are fine, but sometimes it’s refreshing to see it all distilled down to base essentials. I’ve never seen that done better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He didnt hurt her at all.

All he did was run away nothing more. 2 stars only

trandall9991trandall9991over 3 years ago
Anonymous...

I have a question for you. Have you ever been in foster care? The worst thing is trying to fit in in another home. Having to be ignored, and not loved. By walking away he takes the most precious thing he can: himself. If this happened to me I would be moving away, and never saying goodbye or anything else. How do you live like this? Simple really, move somewhere you can afford the housing, work a cash paying job-like delivery. And make sure to stay in the speedlimit, do the right things. Oh, mystery shopping, and survey taking would also be in there. So no you don't have to burn them to hurt them. Remember foster care is a bitch to live in. I did it for 13 years. 5 main homes-and never said goodbye. Just removed from the scene. Heartbreaking really. So no he is no wimp. He's protecting himself.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
haven't read this in a while

but I'll say it again. You can't punish the those who don't feel the punishment. She couldn't care about their marriage or her relationship with her sister considering who she is fucking.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

A sad story well told, no happy ending for anyone. Shows how many lives cheating can ruin. Authors don't concentrate enough on that aspect of a story. Did I enjoy it, No!, it was to sad, but it was well worth 5*

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

I think it is a most proper way to end it.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Love the end, she got hers.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
Reading This Again

And I'm stunned at the number of people who miss the point of this story. Probably if they have read Longhorn__07's sequel (Too High a Price) to the Troubadours original story 'How High A Price?' they miss the point in that story too. Violence and destruction are carried out in other sequels to the Troubadours story and there are a number of them. Both of these stories are similar in the idea that there is no violence, no open revenge against the man the wife cheated with. Neither story is about that, they are not revenge stories in the usual manner. These are the emotional dismantling of the people who cheated in their own marriages. These are gut wrenching stories of consequences and the pain of the ones cheated on. The husbands in both stories absolutely destroy their cheating spouses with only words, nothing else is needed. Another ***** story in a similar vein is Jezzaz's 'Words'. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It would have been nice....

For the cheaters to explain, to their families, WHY he left her. Friends relatives are going to ask questions, lots of them.....

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Truly a sad tale. I agree with some of the earlier comments that sometimes to hurt the one who cheated words are enough. No need to extract vengeance through violence.

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago

A well written story with raw emotions and hurt. Very sad, there are no winners when love and family are involved, only losers. I loved the bit were he wouldn't tell her sister, most of this type of story on literotica are spoiled when the husband sends pics. and videos to the wives parents and siblings. What harm have they done him none but he enjoys breaking their hearts. That's why this author ( and Ohio ) are amongst the best On the site 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with Helen 1899....

But would add oshaw as well! Great story, gut-wrenching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cheating I a marriage is like a cancer

I you found out someone had cancer would you tell them? The sister needs to know so that she can get rid of the cancer in her life. How many years is the sister going to waste with her loser husband. When she finds out that she was betrayed by three people (sister, husband, and MC) she is going to be devastated.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Taken/Took" - "Grammer, grammer, grammer?" Try, "Grammar, grammar, grammar!"

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Just perfect. Qhml1 said in this one page more than most authors say in five. Perfect.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Anony: he didn’t hurt her at all

Of course he hurt her; he just didn’t burn her to a crisp in the public square.

But sometimes you don’t need to do all the damage yourself; sometimes in the end, it all works out in the end.

Her sister’s husband is going to know why his lover got dumped. In all probability he’ll make the mistake that reveals what happened. He’s got to avoid his ex brother-in-law now, and that will get noticed eventually.

But let’s imagine that the secret does hold. The affair is probably over, because Leslie is never going to see it as fun anymore. Leslie will avoid her own sister, because she will have to avoid Jerry. When they are together for some family thing, they aren’t going to be sneaking off for a quickie, but avoiding each other’s eyes.

Sometimes affairs when they are over are just over, no harm, no foul. But in other instances they set in motion other, unforeseen events, and you just never know what the fallout will be. Since this story occurred within a family, it’s unlikely to wind up just a clean break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

This short story was very nicely written. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very well written, you could really feel his pain.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

excellent, what more can you say to person that just destroyed your future life together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Multiple readings does not lessen the emotions I feel as I read this moving story. Not one wasted word in this incredible story. Thank you Q!!

somewhere east of Omaha

CaptFlintCaptFlintover 3 years ago
Wow

This is one of the most powerful, painful, well written stories I have read. It got really dusty in here.

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

Painful, obviously, but it never really rises to the level of gut wrenching, not in the way Daniel Q. Steele’s stories do. In a story this short, we just don’t have enough development of the characters to really care about them. I mean, I just finished reading three minutes ago, and I’m already over it. (And I’m really tired of audio/video cliché; there just has to be a better plot device.)

But certainly not bad. Three respectable stars.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

I'm torn between wanting more and agreeing that the end was enough.

Not telling the sister is a mistake as she is being treated terribly by her husband and when she finds out he knew she will hate him for not saying anything. Great story, almost a 5.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Done until court ordered counseling!!!

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 3 years ago

Very tough situation...an understatement. I agree with what he did, and how he did it. Only thing I would have done differently Is to let her speak to see what she had to say, to hear her lies, and to possibly find out, if in that she would be truthful, WHY?

So, so sad. I know it's only a story, but it's based on truth with some couples. And, even though it's fiction, I have sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach, and I could almost cry.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

women love to talk it out to justify their actions and i am glad he didnt give her the chance.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago
YES

another worthless cheating slut bitch whore that got exactly what she deserved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
That's my Man

Just shoot straight to her slutty face. Good job. Definitely a 5 star 💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟💫🌟 ratings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

EXCELLENT STORY....

Here's my reply to the comment made by Freudzslip69. Maybe YOU wanted to know why she did it but HE didn't CARE why she did it. The FACT THAT SHE DID DESTROYED WHAT MEANT EVERYTHING TO HIM. If you can't grasp that and why he'd feel that way, shame on you.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

I. agree with all Tajfa says. Great story worth 5 stars everyday. Ohio would approve

des67des67about 3 years ago

I would gladly give 10 stars if able, but 5 will do... Very well written, creative, and a great story...

Just wondering if you're planning to carry on the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Surely you dweebs realize that women don't have a guilt gene, if they cry about losing a husband it's the meal ticket they're missing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Maybe Kenny didn't want to know why, but I sure do. Great story, I loved it. How about a follow up giving her side?

SignedBTWSignedBTWabout 3 years ago

This Story

Sits right besides Jezzaz's longer story 'Words' as the way to gut someone with, just words. I don't know what Leslie's sister is going to think of Kenny when she finds out about the affair, she'll put the pieces together slowly and realize he knew but didn't tell her. It will begin with Kenny and Leslie's separation followed by divorce. Family gatherings will be a bit strained, an edge to them. Jerry is going to be jumpy wondering what the sound was, who those footsteps belong to. If he doesn't slip and say or do something to raise questions, Leslie will. Then it will hit the fan, Kenny is correct, Leslie's sister will never forgive her, I doubt that she will Jerry either. And she shouldn't. It takes a very special Author to express this much pain, present tense and future in so few words. *****'s Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Again, for probably the most perfect one page story ever in LW.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Maxing what can be crammed into a 1 Lit page story. You can feel his pain and it's obvious Les was a spoiled brat especially with her recorded comments. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a great short story! Well-written, concise, and to the point. This author, qhml1, did himself proud. Ohio would approve. Five stars ⭐️ for this one!

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

not enough substance for me, I would like to know more about the cheaters and their activities also the lives of the married couple. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wonder IF maybe the sister did know and it was her who sent the email.

Very good story.

TheKrrakTheKrrakalmost 3 years ago

Funny, you have the tag "revenge" here - but there is no revenge is there... there is no conclusion... there is no bang, just a whimper and then nothing.

4/5 for the emotions - but an ending would have been nice.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 3 years ago

Good, but he really should have let the sister know. That would be the revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good. Why dont we ever see something like this in movies?

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

I would have preferred a better ending with revenge somewhere, telling her sister or better!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Re-read this fine tale. It bodes the question. "What is wrong with you?" I just have one thing to call her. Stupid cunt.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

Now, that's the way it's done.

DearfieldDearfieldalmost 3 years ago

We write our comments, sometimes I wonder does the author really read them? I loved this story it could of used a stronger ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A very good story. While I would have liked it to be a longer read I think what makes it a good story is that it is just the basics of a LW cheating wife story. Any longer or any more detail would have made it just another cheating wife story.

What did strike me is the usual paradox of a truly loving wife having an affair. She wanted to have children with her husband but didn't want to divorce him to be with her lover.

In this story the wife seems excited when she said to her husband that she was ready for children but then tells her lover that they can't meet until she is pregnant by her husband. It's almost like she is schizophrenic, two personalities the loving wife and the cheating wife. no LW author has really been able to explain in their story why this would be. Why would a truly loving wife cheat on her husband. In real life cheating only happens in marriages that are, or have, failed.

Still, a good well crafted story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Like *any* of that little speech would truly a woman so file she could say "Just long enough to get pregnant. I love him, and I want to be sure it's his. Two weeks after the doctor confirms I'm preggers, you'll be back in the saddle. We may have to meet more often, all my friends say being pregnant makes you horny all the time." She's a useless whore, good riddance and all, but there is no revenge in this in any real sense, so the tag is completely misplaced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Short & to the point.

5 stars! ⭐️ 🌟

Bill

123456...8
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...