The Countess Ch. 04

Story Info
Shannon uses Andrew to satisfy her raging desire!
2.1k words
4.62
1.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers

Shannon's primal desires are overwhelming. Her arms lock around Andrew's neck in a vice-like grip. Her lips turn purple from the pressure she is putting against his. Her tongue manically darts and stabs at his throat. She moans and hungrily attempts to swallow him whole. Jumping, she slings her legs around his waist, locking them around him, therefore deleting any space between her greedy body and his. 

Andrew tosses aside any idea he might have entertained of enjoying a slow love making session with the sexy leach currently strangling him. The best he can manage is to twist his head to break their lip lock. He does so and Shannon tightens her grip on his neck and cries out. 

"Ahhh, no, Andrew, mm mm!" 

Her gibberish is unintelligible as she slides her hands up into his hair and tries to return his lips to hers. She pumps her legs and squeals in a crying tone. She is manic. Her pussy is on fire, dripping wet and boiling. Her tits ache, her nipples scream at her to ride his hard cock, which by the way, is smashed between his belly and hers, throbbing in a way it hasn't in a very long time, and still encased in his pants. 

"Shannon! Shannon" Baby! Emmmffmmmfff" 

His words, cut off by her raging desire to use him viciously. The woman, right now, has no filters. None! He begins to realize that the best thing for him to do is just submit. He rapidly assesses the situation. Thinking, what's the worst that could happen? He relaxes, which actually disarms Shannon for a second. She releases her strangle hold on him and he turns his face, nose to nose with her. 

"Baby, my god, slow down a second. Talk to me sugar! Why so crazed?" 

Shannon looks deep into his eyes and a tear runs down her cheek. She shakes a bit, enough so that Andrew is now somewhat concerned. She stifles a sniff and collects herself. 

"I guess it's just been so long since I have been with a man that is truly interested in me. Plus, this type of work and it is only my second day. I mean, my life has been somewhat of a struggle lately. I found this place and this work is so erotic and the pay is amazing. But even though these sweet men are cumming all over me, I don't allow them to cum inside me. I need that, Andrew. I want you to be the one that completes my journey, my recovery from the pain. I hope you can understand my feelings." 

Andrew, still holding her up, his hands under her sweet ass, crosses the room and sets her on the edge of the bed. Shannon releases her grip and straightens her clothes. Her face is red with passion as well as her embarrassment due to the way she threw herself at him. Andrew kneels on the floor between her legs. He softly slides his hands along her face and whispers to her. 

"Shannon baby, I think you are outrageously gorgeous. There is nowhere else in this world that I would rather be than right here with you. Now dry those tears sweetness and kiss me. I want us to enjoy our evening, the way lovers do. There is no rush baby girl." 

He kisses her lightly, just brushing her lips with his, over and over. His tongue slides softly across her lips and slips just a bit into her mouth. Shannon sighs and Andrew can feel the tension slowly leak from her tense body. His hands slide down her shoulders and tenderly across her chest. He grips her tits through her clothes, and she pants heavily into his mouth.  

Shannon's fire is rekindled. Her tongue responds by seeking his. Their slippery muscles wrestle sensually, their breathing loud and heavy. She slides her hands around his neck again and through his hair. Andrew grips the edges of her button up blouse and rips it open. Buttons make a clattering sound as they skip across the room and floor. Shannon responds by squealing into his throat. 

The stud lets go of her and stands in front of her. He places his hands on his hips and grins at the woman, now looking up at him. 

"Ok baby, use me any way you wish!" 

Shannon hesitates for a second and then smiles. She unbuckles his belt and drags his pants down around his ankles along with his boxers. His huge cock springs free, bobbing and dancing in front of her face. Shannon is pleased and it shows on her face. She now has something more pressing to focus on, somewhat disassociating the throbbing cock in front of her and the man attached to it. 

She flicks the tip with her tongue and readjusts her position for complete access, however she desires. Her tongue slides up and down the underside of his shaft very slowly. Shannon feels her pussy flooding and her spine tingles erotically. Her breathing deepens and comes in gasps as she slides her lips over the head and gently sucks it. She presses the underside up with her tongue, pinning it against the roof of her mouth, manipulating the underside roughly. Andrew groans loud and long as the sweet woman absolutely uses him in ways he has never experienced. 

Andrew's hands slide into her hair and his hips automatically attempt to drive his cock deeper into her throat. Shannon spits his cock out of her mouth and grips his balls in her free hand. She looks up at him and states: 

"Andrew. This is going to go the way I want it to go. So, control those hips or you might want to rethink placing that cock inside my mouth which contains a complete set of teeth. Now relax and let me proceed!" 

Andrew nods and quietly eeks out a soft "Yes sweetie!"

 

Emboldened, Shannon grins.

"Good boy!"

Returning her attention to the task at hand, she takes half his cock deep in her throat. Andrew shivers as she holds him inside her for a few seconds and then slides off. She gasps as it slides out of her throat, and she fights to gain air. She then slides her mouth over it and takes him three fourths of the way down her gullet. She gags but pumps it in and out of her tight aperture. 

"Gluk, Gluk, Gluk!"

Shannon is enjoying the feel of her throat being fucked. She fondles his balls and attempts to swallow his whole cock. She relaxes her throat and slides it in, holding it there for a count of three and then withdraws it, choking and slobbering on her spit and saliva. His cock drips onto her chin as she heaves for air and then dives right back onto the pole, burying it whole, her nose pressed against his belly. 

Andrew is manic. He has never experienced pleasure of this type ever in his life. Other girls, few and far between, who actually give skull typically only work the head, and that is certainly ok. But this vixen is on a whole other level. He shakes and his spine feels like it is being shorted out. His balls burn and he begins to mumble and groan. 

"Fuck, Shannon, oh my god Shannon. Oh yes baby! Suck it deep sweets!" 

His words, spoken so passionately, dig into her soul and she knows he is pleased. Swallowing him again, she drives her tight throat like the cylinders in her Austin. She rapidly pumps his rod faster and faster. Their sloppy juicy noise fills the room.

Shannon is crazed and channeling her best inner whore. She is in heaven and her mind wanders to the four cocks that already spent their warm loads onto her stockings and her belly earlier in the evening. She wants his cum bad. She needs to taste his brew, hoping for a deep musky salted flavor. 

Andrew can't help himself. He heard what she told him, but he throws caution to the wind. His hands grasp her hair, and he uses her head as a fuck toy. Shannon doesn't care at this point as she has already experienced multiple mini orgasms. This gorgeous man with his delicious massive cock is fucking her brain. She can't speak but she quickens the massaging of his balls and strokes his shaft with her other hand. Andrew starts to groan and his ass clenches.

Shannon screams on his cock as his hot streams of cum fill her throat and mouth. She swallows all she can between her pumping motion but it's too much. Cum flies out of her mouth and splashes on her tits and runs down over his balls.  

After firing his final cum rope, and his balls strain to push every last drop from his cock, Andrew is shocked to feel Shannon still working his mule, sucking it hard. The woman knows that she has given him a wonderful gift and now she seeks one in return. Her eyes find his and she slowly slides his cock out of her throat. It exits with a juicy pop, and she grins at her stud. 

She stands slowly, kissing her way over his belly and up his chest, licking and sucking his nipples along the way. Her eyes meet his and she clearly states. 

"I want your tongue inside me stud muffin!"  

Andrew grins and kisses her tenderly. 

"I thought you would never ask my dear!" 

They turn and switch places. He lifts her up on the table and spreads her legs. He pushes her shoulders back so she can lean against the wall. Back on his knees, he happily spreads her legs and slips her calves over his shoulders. Her scent is unbelievable, and he shakes at the sight of how wet she is. Her thick cum is dripping down her lips and her pussy glimmers. He does not hesitate to begin pleasuring her. 

His flattened tongue smashes onto her perinium and he rakes it up her vulva slowly. She watches him work her over. Shannon shakes and gasps, her chest rising and falling, her nipples tightening into hard granite like spikes. Her hand clamps onto one and she viciously manipulates it like she is attempting to remove it. She moans and softly whispers his name, over and over. 

Andrew slides his hands around her ass and over her hips so he can hold her in place. As his tongue circles her clit, he turns it to the side and slowly wiggles down her slit, splitting her petals and driving straight through her sweet pink folds. As her engorged lips part, he is rewarded with an ocean of her slippery tangy grool. He laps it up and then drives his tongue inside her pussy, slathering the warm nectar from her silky walls. 

Shannon writhes her head left and right. Her heels dig into his back as she attempts to buck her hips hard. Andrew stops that by wrenching her hip bones. With her constant pressure fighting his hold on her, he increases his tongue pumping action, in and out. Everything escalates rapidly and Shannon starts to orgasm. 

"Oh fuck! Andrew fuck! Don't stop! Oh my god, don't stop!" 

She is screaming and tearing at her tits. She grabs his hair and rams his face into her pussy, coating him with her spray. This is only the second time in her life that she has actually squirted, and it is amazing. 

She shakes violently and Andrew is incensed by her orgasm. His cock is purple and straining to rip apart. He rises and slams it inside her pussy, all the way inside her. Shannon's eyes bulge and she screams again. She pumps her legs and her second massive orgasm hits hard.  

Andrew cums immediately. Pumping his hot load deep inside her sweet pocket. He collapses on top of her. Their panting takes a while to subside as well as their return to full consciousness. They are both coated in the sweet mixture of slippery cum, saliva, and sweat. 

Eventually, Andrew raises his head from her shoulder and kisses her softly. 

"Jesus baby! That was incredible!" 

Shannon smiles and strokes his hair. She kisses him tenderly and snuggles in against him. She is content, fully slayed and loving the endorphins clamoring so sweetly throughout her system. She touches his face and then pushes his head down on her chest. 

"Sleep with me tonight, Andrew! I don't want this to ever end! At least not till morning!" 

Andrew allows her to manipulate him, loving the opportunity to spend the night with his incredibly gorgeous fuck doll. 

Anni figures Shannon is lost for the evening. She smiles at the thought of her and Andrew fucking like wild animals.  

"Good for you sweetie!"   

Jackhawk
Jackhawk
32 Followers