The Court Case

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody saw her enter from the side entrance as she descended the stairs once more with her smaller cooler for water and food. The basement had a small bathroom so she knew there was no need to see anyone. She texted Will that she was working and that she was going to start on another year hoping to get lucky and find the right documents.

The day wore on and the heat came like she expected. She drank water to keep herself hydrated and pushed on sorting files and looking for the ones she needed. The more she looked, the more she found nothing too. She then saw a box labeled Human Resources. It was only after she looked inside and noticed that the cardboard box was inside out. She then looked at the other boxes and saw that she found a stack of boxes from Human Resources.

Instantly feeling the rush of excitement she found the years that Mr. Morrow worked and then began pulling all of his documents. She knew she was onto something when it had the projects he was working on too. She instantly texted William that she found a gold mine of information and that she had his personal documents with the projects listed on it.

It was right before lunch and she knew that he might want to know that if he was in a meeting too. She assumed that it would be a reason for him to feel confident that the case just might move forward too.

"I will be right down. Need to get changed." He texted back as she figured that he was going to work in the basement today and needed to take off his suit.

She drank her water and looked at the piles and piles of boxes each filled with thousands of documents. She felt like the war just begun but the plan to attack was perfect. She then went to the very back of the pile near the wall and began to look for boxes labeled with the project codes on them that Mr. Morrow had next to his name on his personal documents.

"Sandra you down here?" Will called as she had her hands on the top box not able to get a good grip on it.

She liked the casual talk and replied feeling that she had a more casual relationship with him while being down here. "Over here Will...I think...I think I got it."

As she looked over, he was there wearing a t-shirt like her and running shorts. She then looked at the box she needed and felt it slipping from her grasp. "Noooo...neeeedd some..."

William moved quickly as he got right behind her moving his hands over to hers so he could hold the box in place. The moment he did it she felt his body pressed against her back almost pinning her to the stack of boxes that the top one rested on. She knew her body was covered in sweat too but the smell of his cologne was intoxicating as it broke the stale smell of the basement. It was like a scent of manliness she thought as she was forced to inhale in knowing it was intoxicating.

"Move out. I got this." He stated as she knew she needed to move out from the front of him so he could get the box. It was a tight space and she was feeling him right behind her.

With boxes behind him not allowing him to move back and a wall to her right the only way was left. Since there was no room for him to move around he was still pinning her to the boxes in front of her. If he moved back allowing her to move away the stack of boxes behind him to fall, and that might cause a devastating disaster. The only direction to move was to the left but she was still pinned by William and there was not enough room unless she moved back a step into William.

Not thinking and just acting as William had his hands above hers holding the box, she moved back. There was no other option and she didn't realize that her backside was level with his groin until she did it either.

The moment she moved back she felt her butt press against his member. The thin material of his shorts only amplified the sensation too as she actually could feel the tip of his thing press between her cheeks when she moved back. It was so obvious too as his member was wedged between her cheeks as her loose sweat pants offered no protection either.

She felt horrified the moment it happened and yet there was nothing she could do as she needed to get free. It wasn't just the tip, but almost all of his length she felt as she moved further back needing the extra space to move left. There was no doubt he was all man down there but she was not thinking it was sexual.

"Ahhh...your..." He said as she closed her eyes fearing that he might mention that his male member was pressed right against the crack of her butt.

"Sorry...sorry...I am just tryinggg." She groaned wanting to get free still feeling his member press against her. There was no way to get out as he was pinning her against boxes as he held up the one box above their heads.

She moved quickly then feeling his thing rub against her ass more before she moved left and got free. She closed her eyes in panic as she knew she felt all of his junk press firmly right where it would need to go for sex too. She knew he was all man down there too as there was no doubt that she felt more than just a little bit of it too.

He grunted and then got the box down without the others falling. It was a tight squeeze in between the boxes too and he managed to do it without anything falling. She looked at him as she plopped herself in the chair hoping that this awkward situation would be forgotten.

William put the box on the table in front of her and then looked at her with a sorrowful look. "I didn't mean for that to happen."

"You're fine...you're fine. It just happened. Was an accident nothing more."

"I can let you work alone if you feel uncomfortable with me...maybe another female down here."

She knew he was in lawyer mode and she feared that the casual atmosphere they had would be ruined. She knew it was an accident and the more she thought about it the more she knew she kind of liked feeling it. It had been two years since she even felt a man and the smell of him and the memory of feeling his thing almost try and enter her spurned a flirtatious side.

"Please. I thought we were being casual. It was nothing. Besides...you are not leaving me down here alone," she replied waving her hand like the incident was nothing.

"Okay. I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable," his voice sounding hesitant.

"You serious?" She shot back feeling and knowing the heat was making her boobs sweat.

As he looked at her Sandra gave him a joking smile. "Of course I am uncomfortable. It's hot down here and I am sweating. I am sweating in places that woman don't like to sweat."

He smiled as she felt she got the man she wanted back and that they could be casual once more. The office was so formal and having this time to relax and be normal with William was relaxing.

"Here let me show you what I found." Sandra said focusing on the job while feeling the heat once more.

She flipped through the file and handed it to him to read, but also feeling like the heat was turned on. Her body sweating as she wiped her face. It was now hot but she knew the work had to continue. As he read it he looked up at her smiling before going back to read more.

His voice got loud and joyful. "This is it Sandra."

"Go see if you can get another box."

As he went to get another box his cellphone rang. She instantly saw Megan's picture appear. Not wanting to have him distracted and feeling she was a waste of time for him she picked up his phone and swiped to answer it. "Sorry, Will is busy."

She then hung up to see his exasperated look as he held a box in his arms. She gave him a tired looked that was mixed with frustration for him still hanging on to her. "We don't have time for her."

He stepped forward putting the box on the table. "I didn't think you were going to hang up on her."

She shook her head. "She is your ex. You can find another girl with big boobs. You want to win this case right?"

"Guess we are really casual?" His eyes opening wide as his face showed shock.

"Well...yea. Seriously though. She is your ex." Her tone sounding pissed off that he was still dealing with her.

"Big boobs?" He smiled at her as she could not help but smile back.

"Well... yea. I know you men like girls with big boobs but there is more to a woman than her cup size." She responded feeling like she was getting preachy.

He then answered back like he wanted to win the argument. "Ohhh, and woman don't have the same thing with men."

"No, we don't." She smiled knowing she was going to beat him in an argument.

"Ohh, please. Woman talk all the time about men, you know...their size," his face showing that he wanted to win this.

"You shouldn't be worried. You have plenty for a woman." She knew when she said that it slipped past her filter.

His face showed total shock as did hers. Her hand went to her mouth and her eyes opened wide. She knew she said it and that it crossed the line. The whole incident seemed to pass and now she brought it right back into the light. Like poking a bee's nest with a stick, there was no taking it back.

Sandra did not know if he would be mad, upset or his initial surprised look would turn to something else. A tad bit of guilt came to her as she knew she was still thinking about his penis and it bumping against her.

"Ohh and I was holding back about your shirt showing off what you have." His tone and smile showing that he was being flirtatious too.

She looked down to see sweat stains under her boobs and her shirt sticking to her skin making her rounded sides of her breasts made it obvious that she was not wearing anything for support. Her nipples were also a bit hard and the thin shirt was doing nothing about hiding them either. She now preferred wearing a soft color shirt knowing her nipples were darker than her breasts.

"Ohhh, God." She blurted out as her hand went to pull her shirt from her breasts as it was sticking to her skin. Her face getting flushed as she knew he got a nice, good look at her chest and even her nipples.

"Don't feel bad, you pressed against me. All I got was to see your shirt cling to you," he joked with a smile so she knew he was being casual and flirting.

"Yea, but you're not supposed to look," she smiled and joked back feeling that they were flirting and yet super casual.

"Well...by your previous statement, all I am interested in is women's boobs."

Sandra could see he was still looking and she could not help but smile and blush, "You're still looking."

"Of course I am going to look, that's what men do, "He joked back once again giving a laugh at her expense as she knew he could tell she was blushing and being shy.

She pulled at her shirt more not wanting it to stick to her skin to show off her breasts and nipples. She knew that the light material was no match for her brown skin too. "Not fair."

William was laughing harder as she knew he was having fun at her expense. "Ohh, God, this is too funny," he said, "What do you want me to do...show you what I got?"

At that moment she knew that the line from lightly flirting to heavy flirting was crossed. The thought of seeing his white member came to her though. It was a dirty thought and she knew it was something she would never do but it was William Price and he was quite attractive.

Did he like black girls? Why was he coming on to her? Was he coming on to her? Was he joking? What did it look like? How big is it? All of her thoughts and questions came to her like lightning bolts at what he offered and she still did not know the answers.

He had to be joking and she knew she wanted to go back to light flirty. "Please. Pulling your thing out is not going to impress me."

William shrugged his shoulders and then diverted his eyes to the file. "Suit yourself, but you're the one showing me your big breasts."

The heat from the basement now added to the heat from being embarrassed as she felt the tingles of flirty with him. She could not help but smile at him and yet still feel the twinge of embarrassment from her dark areolas and nipples showing though her shirt. She knew her boobs were not large but not small either. She didn't know why he used the word big when describing them.

With her head in the files she mumbled loud enough to let him hear her but not loud enough o make it seem like she wanted to make a point, "They're not that big."

"If you say so, but others will differ."

Letting the comment die there, she went back to work. She still felt the back and forth flirting affect her as she wanted more but knew it was with a colleague. It wasn't just any co-worker but the big boss's son. The prospect of getting fired over it was there but she also felt the thrill of flirting with him was exhilarating.

As she scanned the documents she saw Richard Morrow's name on a list of documents. She felt the rush that they were finally hitting pay dirt. "I got something."

When he came over to see, she could not help but breathe in his male aroma. It broke the stale scent of the room as she felt it hit a nerve in her body almost making her weak. It was like a weakness to an idea that a man could smell like strength and confidence and have power over her. She knew it was a strange sensation and a silly thing but him hovering near her as he read the file only made her eyes divert to his muscular, fit body, wondering why her guard was down.

He took the file after reading it and then scrambled to get another from his pile. "Ohh, this is good."

"Let me find another."

As she dug through more of the stack and he did the same, the heat and stale musk of the room faded into a focused energy of finding information. She could feel the heat getting to her but she also knew they were so close. She knew she was not worrying about her shirt anymore as it was taking energy away from finding the information she wanted.

"Okay let's call it. We can start again tomorrow," William announced after two hours of digging through more files.

Sandra knew she had a plan and felt that six months was plenty of time now. "Okay. I am going to dig through more HR documents if you want to start on the projects and tech report boxes."

William looked around at the boxes and then the ceiling before finally resting his eyes on her. "Want to start earlier and then leave before the heat kills us?"

Sandra knew it was a good plan and that the earlier start time would mean less sweltering heat. "I can start early...thinking six?"

"That's sounds okay."

"I am covered in sweat. Going to take a long shower when I get home." Sandra said as she pulled her hair back to put it in a small pony tail so her neck could cool off.

Not thinking about it until he saw his eyes right on her shirt. She looked down to see her sweat covered shirt sticking to her breasts like it was a wet t-shirt contest. She already knew the light material of the shirt didn't hide her brown skin and her darker nipples could be seen as if they were visible too.

"Will....stop looking!" She hissed with a smile on her face as she did not want to tell him that it was making her blush.

"I am a man by your standards. But I will not look. You can dress how you want to tomorrow too." His voice sounding resigned that he was not going to see more of her body.

"You really are bad about it. I didn't even think you were into black girls either." She asked not realizing that he was going to look as much as he did.

"Black...white, doesn't matter. Pretty is pretty by all accounts." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"We need to get focused on work," she answered, quickly heading towards the stairs. She knew she said it quickly not realizing what she said until a few seconds later.

The moment she got to the step she wished she could take back what she said. The hottest man in the building just called her pretty and she said they needed to focus on work. She knew she used the race card and regretted bringing it up as she knew that he saw her as a beautiful woman and she used her skin color to deflect it.

Driving home she could not stop thinking about Will. He was not William, or William Price, she felt. The casual Will was staring at her chest and calling her pretty while flirting with her. She knew all of the girls in the building would be calling her out for not flirting with him more. He was strong, handsome and super sweet and she knew she blew it with "focus on work."

The shower only made her sex want something more as her mind remembered vividly feeling his manhood press against her backside. Her eyes closed as her fingers found her sex to release her tension and bring back the thought of what happened.

The idea that a man like Will would want her only made her need for more boil over too. He was a white man and she never even considered dating one before and now she could not stop thinking about how he was flirting with her and she was doing it back. She knew it was a co-worker and wrong but the thrill of doing something wrong with him made it feel right.

The next day she laid out another t-shirt and sweat pants. She picked out the blue thong and then matching bra that went along with it. The shirt was a black one that she was planing on tossing away as it was perfect for working in the dusty basement. The thought of her breasts showing through the light material came to her as the need for his attention was now warranting a lighter shirt.

With no bra on and an almost white shirt she drove to work knowing she was playing with fire. She felt it was not just playing with fire but starting a barn fire to jump into. She could not help but want to flirt with him as the thrill of it all was like a drug to her. The high of playing with such an attractive man made her wonder just how far it would go.

It was early when she got there and Will had yet to show up. She turned on the lights and once again descended the stairs into the murky basement. The coolness of the morning made the basement tolerable as she surveyed how much more they needed to get done. She figured a few more good documents and they had enough to bring to the senior partners. She also knew deep down that they did not have a smoking gun and the whole lawsuit would be laughed out of court.

When she heard the creak of the steps she called out, "Will, is that you?"

"Yea...didn't think you would beat me here though."

When he got to the base of the stairs she saw that he was wearing a college t-shirt and jeans. The thought of him pressing against her in the loose running shorts was not there as she scolded herself for thinking about it too. She breathed in and knew that the fire she wanted to play with was not worth losing her career over.

"I will let you work on the HR boxes while I see if I can find something good in the project boxes. Think your plan might work too."

He didn't mention what she was wearing as her heart sank a little. She then scolded herself for wanting him to look as she felt like a drug addict for his attention. He didn't flirt with her and she figured she scared him off.

When he went to the other side to look through his boxes she sat down scanning human resource documents. She pushed the thoughts of rejection out of her head and put her mind to the task at hand. The lingering thoughts of flirty faded the more she worked but still pestered around slightly.

The sounds of people going into the building did not faze them nor did the heat of the day once it came. It was not sweltering yet but the sensation of warmth was coming on. She had two boxes done and had yet to find anything remotely needed. She heard him moving boxes and shuffling of papers confirming that he was not having any luck either.

When the last of the files were done she went back to the stack and got another box. With it not being so high she was able to reach it without assistance. Just as she lifted the box the bottomed spilt out sending papers everywhere.

"Damm." She cursed loudly as she saw all of the papers she needed to look at scatter and get disorganized.