The Court Case

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once at work the formal atmosphere reminded her to act the same, too. William quietly told her that tonight he would be all hers and that he wanted her to crash at his place. Sandra loved that tonight was definite and there were possibilities for a morning fuck. Her eyes immediately drifted to his package wanting to grow it right then and there as she thought about last night when his orgasm was in her mouth.

Sandra sat at his office sorting a few files to prepare them for court. Her mind was off of Will as she knew work did have to be done today. He was in his meetings and she figured her mind could be on work until he was done at least.

The phone in his office continued to ring going to voicemail each time. Looking at the time immediately let her know that it was probably Megan calling. Stepping inside of his office and sitting down at his desk, she heard phone rang again. The caller ID flashed the name Megan and Sandra knew she was trying her shit again.

A sudden anger came to her as she felt that Will was hers now and that Megan needed to go. The idea that her man would be bothered with a crazy ex had to end and if they were going to go further than the constant calling needed to stop.

With her most formal tone she spoke wanting her to go away with what she said. "William will no longer be taking your calls. Please do not attempt to contact him again."

"Who is this? I am going to keep calling until he picks up." Megan whined.

The anger with her spilled out as she felt William was hers now. Her head began to sway as her nasty side came out. "This is his new girlfriend. Now leave him alone."

Never before did she feel that she owned a man and that a relationship was that serous. As she held the phone she knew William was the man she wanted in her life and that she would say yes to him if he wanted her for his wife too. It all just came together in the split second as she knew she loved him.

"I dont know who you are bitch, but put William on the phone." Megan's whiney tone got snippy too.

"Sorry...you lost him."

She hung up the phone and picked up her cellphone. "I need to see you in the basement. It's important."

Walking to the stairwell, she made sure nobody was looking and then descended to the hot stuffy basement. She turned on the light and then read the message from Will. "I will be right down."

When she heard the footsteps, she waited by the base of the step knowing that her body was his. The insatiable hunger for him now came like a race car to the finish line as she instantly reached for him.

Will gave into the initial kiss and then pulled her back holding her arms and then sliding his hands to her waist. "What's so important?"

Sandra gave a devious smile, feeling her body in heat for him. "I need you. I need you right now."

"Seriously?" His facial expression showing the shock of her female needs.

"YES. Right now." She insisted as she moved her hand to his groin and felt his soft member knowing it would not be that way for long.

"I don't have a condom...my wallet and all my stuff is in my desk. Let me run up to my office real quick."

Time seemed to stop and her heart felt weak with love and that she needed to give him what he wanted. This was taking a leap straight into the inferno and yet she wanted to feel the warmth of it all. She wanted to feel helpless to his love and him unloading his seed in her was the most helpless thing she could think of.

"Just cum in me." She enticed him knowing she was giving him permission to cause havoc to her reproductive system. Knowing that something could happen now made her feel the rush of excitement from the danger.

"What? Are you serious? I thought you said that..."

She interrupted him with a soft kiss to get his attention. "Shhh. Don't ask anymore. Just cum deep in me and enjoy it."

"Ohhh God, I love you so much." He responded quickly and then moved in just as quickly with a kiss.

She moved away and walked towards the table pulling up her skirt. She then looked at him smiling. "Hurry up. We got to get back to work after this."

Once her skirt was at her waist she pulled down her panties to reveal her sex to him. "Hurry up."

She then turned to face away as the sound of his clothes falling to the floor let her know this was happening. When the sound of his belt hit the floor she opened her legs wider and bent over a little more. "Don't go slow. Just go as hard as you want."

The thrill of unprotected sex was burning her desire as her mind settled on the idea that the man that was going to ejaculate inside of her was taking her. The adrenaline rush coursed through her body from the thought that he was going to take her hard and finish where nature intended him to finish.

Feeling his male muscle push into her slit felt like she was full of his love once more. Her mouth opened as her hands used the table to brace her body. He plunged deep in one push, not holding back like she wanted and she felt the full power of his erection.

"Ohhhh...Ohhh God." She moaned giving in to having her body used for his sexual release and her enjoyment of letting it happen.

His hands were on her hips pulling her towards him as she could feel his male length spear into her slick love hole without hesitation. With full permission given, she braced for him to go fast and was not surprised when he started bumping his body against hers.

She could feel his body bumping against hers and the urge to feel it harder came to her. A point needed to be made and the idea of him thrusting hard seemed the only way to make the point. The notion that he was in control over her body and that she was giving up her pussy to him compelled her to want more.

"Harder....thats it....harder." She moaned feeling his body continue to slam into her letting her backside absorb the blows the best it could but also feeling her pelvic bone dig into him.

His hands went to her chest as he was getting a good feel of her breasts while his male member rammed into her like it was a rod for a machine. The rhythmic motions of his cock making its full length known to her sex was only making her love muscles try to contract in a glorious battle that gave pleasure just to fight.

When she felt her first orgasm hit her she clenched tight only to feel him slide through her sex making her feel powerless to his male organ. The idea that she could not stop it only made her sex spasm again with another quick bout of pleasure. The more she thought that there was nothing stopping him the more she felt her wetness coat his shaft.

"Ohhhh dammm...Ohhh." Will moaned as she felt deep in her heart that he was about to send his seed far into her body without regard as she knew consent was given.

The idea that she was not in control of this made her eyes close as her body quivered with the idea that his cock was about to erupt fertile sperm right where it needed to go. The instant feeling of being connected to him hit her like a train and she turned to look at the man that might father her child.

"You gonna cum in me?" She moaned her question, softly feeling her body trembling at the idea that she was giving up her body in such a way.

"Yess." He said in a strong voice as she could tell he was in the moment and was straining like he was about ready.

"Ohhhh...okay...do it...OHHHHH yesss. Do it deeper." She moaned feeling her sex push out hard and clamp down only to lose out when his manhood speared through her tightened sex.

"Ohhhhh." Will moaned as she closed her eyes tight feeling his length pulse inside of her.

Her hand covered her mouth muffling her moans of pure sexual bliss as she knew that the man she wanted was doing the deed reserved for true couples wanting children. She felt her wetness stopped her feeling the warmth of his sperm but the undeniable pulse and firm feeling of his shaft confirmed that he was indeed pumping fertile swimmers in her body.

As he pulled away, she grabbed the table almost falling over. She quickly turned to him still shaky on her feet. "I...I...I felt you cum. Ohhh, shit. I love it."

"You must have. I never heard you curse before." He joked as she smiled knowing that she was always making sure her vocabulary was not slipping.

"Well...First time for everything. You might hear me curse a bit more when you're fucking me again." she joked back feeling her sex still quivering like it was thirsty for more male juice.

Will grabbed his pants and looked at her. "I guess. I can assume we are dating now...dating as in telling people."

"Damm fucking right we are dating. I ain't going to get pregnant with some random guy."