The Court Case

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess we have to hurry up." His answer came with a kiss right on her neck. It felt like a soothing shot of love and calmness as she felt her body already responding to it.

"We cant...not. Let's wait until later." Her voice almost escaping as her body was caving into its needs. Her body wanted it bad but she knew it wasn't worth losing her job over. Being caught while William was making love to her was the last thing she wanted and saying no had to happen.

"Oh no. I love you and am going to have you." His voice now commanding as she wondered if this was going too far or just far enough.

Her hands were on his chest pushing him weakly away, but not moving him. What he said now made her question what he wanted. Was it sex or was it her. The idea of it being just sex was alright but now he dropped the L word on her.

"You love me? You love every girl that you have sex with?" She replied still feeling him move her towards the table. Her heart pounding with excitement and fear as she wondered if he was being honest or they would be caught because she gave in.

"No. But I know what I feel now." His answer came with another kiss to her neck as his hands went to her breasts. There was no fighting how good it felt to have his strong hands feel her breasts while his soft kiss touched her neck, melting her willpower.

"Ohhhh...ohhh, dammm. We got to be quick then." She moaned out in defeat. Feeling her body crave his touch and kiss was all she could focus on as her body felt like jell-o in his hands.

He lifted her right on the table giving her lips as short but passionate kiss. "Not going quick today."

"What?"

She then saw his hands move to her shoulders and push her down onto the table. Her back was now resting on the case files as he lifted her legs. "What are you doing?"

"Kissing you." He replied as she felt her sweat pants being pulled off quickly exposing her panties to his eyes.

"Kissing...ohh no...we don't have time for that." She protested but felt the urge to feel his mouth on her sex though she knew that it would take time and get them caught.

His hands moved the length of her legs, finding her inner thighs as his touch was warming her body. The pleasure of just his touch was enough to light her body's fires. He then sat at the chair like he was inspecting her and began to kiss her legs until she felt his hot breath right on her thighs like it was a warning of what was going to come. His hot breath was already making her shiver with anticipation of what her sex was going to get.

"Ohhhh...ohhh GOD." She moaned and squirmed slightly as his hands rubbed her sex and his kisses and breathing were moving towards her dark peach.

His hands ripped off her panties like they were wrapping paper and her body was the gift. There was nothing stopping him as she felt the air hit her sex. When his lips touched her sex petals she already felt her sex muscles clenching tight in pleasure.

The first soft lick up the length of her flower was enough for her but she knew there was more. His tongue was strong on her peach and traversed up and down and then around her clit making sure each soft sensitive fold was licked thoroughly. There was nothing she could do but give into her impending climax as she knew it was like a runaway train not to be stopped.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh." She moaned softly moving her fingers though his hair. Her body shivering slightly as his tongue moved with care and force up and down her dark love nest like it was candy to be licked.

His tongue entered her slit like he was fucking her with his tongue before he moved it up to her pleasure button. She felt like a wet mess on her sex and loved how he made her that way. The more he licked around her nub and then down her dark folds the more she gave into the pleasure of oral sex.

With his face between her legs and her hands combing his hair, she gave out soft whisper moans as she allowed him to take his time and live in the danger of getting caught. The more his tongue was the instrument of pleasure the more her sex responded to his mouth.

When his lips got to her clit she then took a deep breath and moaned when he sucked in her clit. His lips then sucked harder as she felt him pull it out of its sensitive hood only to batter it with his tongue. It was like being held captive and abused with pleasure as his tongue flicked her exposed clit forcing her to feel her big climax coming like a tidal wave.

"Ohh....nooo...ohhh....OHHHHHHHH." She moaned not holding back as her sex released wet ecstasy in his mouth.

Her legs squeezed his head as her eyes closed tight. All she could do was squeeze and hold every muscle in her body as her glorious orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave. His tongue continued to lick the sides of her clit like it was a button to press again and again.

Will moved away as she saw his clean shaven face glistening with what her sex did to him. Her breath labored as she saw him reach into his pants before pulling them down. He revealed a condom and then tore it open as she thought of not making another mistake like last time. She knew she forgot to take the pill and knew she was taking a gamble but at least it was only one roll of the dice and not two.

Her eyes were glued to his erection as he rolled on the protection, removing her fear about what could happen. His skin contrasted with hers as he moved it closer to her entrance waiting to feel his male tool take what was being offered to him. Her legs spread wide for him as she watched his covered crown move closer to her prize.

"Mmmmmmm." She moaned instantly feeling his erection slide right in with no more to be had as his body was against her stuffing her full with his length.

Looking at his face while feeling his love slide deep in her was all she needed to know that getting caught would be worth it. His body bumped up against her as all she could was receive his male member inside of her like it belonged to her warmth only. His hands held her legs as she resigned her sex to the delight of letting him have her.

His eyes locked on hers as her sex responded with fluttering contractions against his shaft. The more he slid through her, the more she wanted to push out another mind blowing orgasm. The feeling of her body being taken on a table of files made her seem that he wanted her more than anything in his life and that she should give it up in full glory.

When he pulled out she found herself bent over holding onto the table. She leaned in a bit and then felt this hands roam her ass before finally feeling him enter her once more. The sensation of his full length inside of her all the way was enough for her breath to be taken.

Not stopping at just having her this way he pulled off her shirt without a protest before he unclasped her bra letting her breasts feel free. His body was still pounding as she let her ass absorb the blows and her breasts swung free until his hands grabbed them to hold onto.

Nothing was held back as she could feel her sex being plunged into and her nipples being teased. Moaning for how it felt and wanting it to last she loved how his manhood filled her fully and then plunged in again wanting more of her sex. Wanting to give him more she pushed back until the sounds of their body's slapping drowned out her escalating moans.

"Ohhhh....RRRR." William moaned signaling that he was close to being finished.

Knowing that he was finishing the deed and still inside of her let her own climax bud constricting his shaft that was still entrenching itself inside of her canal. It was like a fight between her constricting sex muscles and his spear as she let him win only causing her to feel better for it.

"Ohhhh, yess." His moan signaled his completion was now done with his seed being blocked and stored by the latex bulb in the condom.

She turned around with weak wobbly legs looking at the man that just confessed his love and made love to her. His half smile and worn look reminded her that she enoyed it more than she let on too. She dimmed her moans of ectasy but knew she would have screamed murder when he went down on her.

"Get it out of your system?" She played it off not wanting to seem like the office slut for him.

"Yea. It takes the edge off. I have a meeting with the senior partners and my father. Ford is filing a motion to dismiss."

The possible end was near as she could tell that he was upset about the possibility of losing. He got dressed and she knew that there was little time left for what they were going or could do. "Should I keep looking?"

"For today. Maybe we can find something big. I have the meeting first thing tomorrow." His voice sounding resigned to losing as if he knew more than was letting on.

"Well, let's get to work."

He nodded his head as they both dug into the files and boxes. Sandra felt her sex still throbbing from making love as she sorted and scanned documents. She went without her bra not caring about it and enjoying the sensation of not wearing one around him. It had an erotic work feel about it and she loved catching him looking at her.

With the sensation of sex fading, the realization of not finding what they were looking for came just as fast as the afternoon heat. The sweat began to form and the day dragged on with no luck finding what they needed. The sinking feeling came and when his phone rang it was like a falling feeling.

Will answered it as she listened to his father talk to him about the meeting and that he wanted to have a pre meeting with him before hand. He hung up looking at her with a lost look about him. "I need to go meet my dad right now. He wants an update."

"I can keep looking?"

"Go home. I think this one might be over."

***

Sandra was home taking a shower wondering how she got so entangled and yet the feeling seemed amazing at the same time. Her body seemed on fire with need and satisfied at the same time. The sensation of butterflies in her stomach brewed as she knew she had a thing for Will that was more than an office fuck.

Her phone buzzed as she read the text. "I love you. I really do. I am being chewed out about this case too."

She smiled unable to hold back her excitement for him saying it, but also sad that he was not going to win his case. She texted back just as quick knowing she was putting herself out there. "You fall in love too easy. I am sorry about the case though."

"I do fall in love easy. I know what I feel though."

She held onto the phone waiting for him to text back as she walked nude towards her room to find some clothes to put on. Wearing boy shorts and a long t-shirt she relaxed looking at her phone like it was an oracle, waiting for him to text back.

Not waiting any longer she felt she needed to make him feel better knowing he was having a bad time. "At least we know where to go to be alone at work #basement"

A few minutes went by and she knew there was a reason for the delay. When his text came through she read it quickly. "I have been told to stop looking through the discover files until the motion is heard."

Sandra knew he had to be broken up about it and felt she needed to do something to help him. "Come over. I will make us dinner."

It was an invitation for more and she hoped he would know it. There was no way she was going to let him go home without her trying to please him after he had a big loss. She also knew she wanted him around her to satisfy her need to have a man in her life. She just hoped he didn't push the love talk for fear she would cave in herself.

Her mind now stressed with what to make and then what to wear. Her apartment was small and neat but things still needed to be put away. Between making her face perfect, and shoving things in the drawers she ran to the kitchen to find something to make. Cooking was the easy part but making sure it was perfect for him was another thing.

The meal was coming along perfectly when she got the door and let William in. With a kiss and hug a sensation of a real relationship hit her. The warm fuzzy feeling now burning in her as it felt like she was not cooking for a date but her boyfriend. She gave him a drink as he walked around her place commenting on her style and then walked up behind her giving her a hug.

"Are they going to even let you argue the motion?" Sandra inquired as she thought about the possibility the case was not lost entirely.

Will stepped back and sat down at her table as she turned to his sorrowful look. "Even if they rule against the motion, the partners want to drop the case. Tomorrow is just a formality."

She walked over to him hugging his head and letting his head burrow in her bosom. "Let me make it up to you."

"You gonna make them change their mind?"

Sandra looked over at the oven noticing she had a half hour. "Come...let me show you how I can make you feel better," she announced pulling him to the sofa in the next room.

She pushed him down on the sofa and then dropped to her knees. When his eyes opened up she gave her devious smile. "I know how to make a man feel better about having a bad day."

"Ohhh...didn't expect this." His look showed his surprise.

She pulled at his belt and looked at him with a devilish smirk. "When I am done you will forget all about the case."

"You think so?" Will responded without a fight as she pulled down his pants down and off. All that he had below the waist was his boxers that hid his soft member.

"Ohhh, I know so." She smiled as she pulled off his boxers and then grabbed his limp member gaining control of it.

With him not fighting her, she took control over his flaccid member loving how their skin contrasted, his pink flesh in her dark hand. She then leaned down engulfing his member and savoring his male musk and taste.

Moving up and down his length she felt it come alive only making her moan that her mouth was making it do that and that she could feel his growing erection so intimately. The more she moved, the more it grew and the more her mouth liberally coated his shaft making it a slick spear for her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh....Ohhhhd...GOD!" He moaned as she continued to slide up and down his manhood savoring the texture of his flesh as she wrapped her lips tightly around his girth.

Sandra pulled away and began stroking it feeling the slickness of his erection as she gave a subtle smile and spoke. "Feeling better?"

"Ohhh, yessss. I love it when my girlfriend does this." He said as she saw the smirk on his face.

"Ohhh, we are dating now?" She could not help but smile back as she continued to slowly glide her hand up and down his length feeling it pulse.

"Yesss. And I plan on telling people about it too."

She could feel it throb in her hand and knew that it wouldn't take much to finish him off. She then thought about the possibility of dating him and decided to string him along for a bit. She knew deep down it would only be for a few days and then she would cave in though.

With a smile she knew he was hers in a relationship way, but pushed it off as she wanted his cock to explode. "Maybe...we can talk about this later. Just let me make your day better."

She moved her mouth down to his erection again and resumed his oral treat with her mouth. She felt his firm male skin on her lips as she glided up and down, using her spit as lube. His mushroomed tip hitting her lips was a reminder that she was sucking his cock. The dirty aspect of sucking his cock now became a thrill.

"Mmmmm....Ohhhhhh." His moan grew louder as she continued to use her tongue on the sensitive underside of his shaft while moving her lips up to his helmet making sure to touch the ridge of it.

Thoughts of him spewing his warm load in her mouth now came to her as she felt her sex getting wet from the idea that she was going to taste and swallow his cum. The kinky idea that his cock was going to flood her mouth like it did her pussy came to her in a flash as she could feel the spear tip of his member become firm and stretched.

"Ohhhhh fuck...OHHHHHH.....gonna...gonnna cummm." He cried out as his body was shaking as it became clear that her oral skills were top notch.

Sandra put her hands on his shaft knowing that she was going to milk his manhood of all its nectar once he started to blow his top. The pulsating of his hard erection was like a warm steel rod that was about to erupt. Moving faster and then focusing on the tip to send him over the edge, she heard his hands scrambling to find something to grasp.

"Ohhhhh....Ohhhhh." He moaned deeply as the first shot of his warm male essence flowed right onto her tongue.

Moving her mouth to the tip, she felt his bulbous crown reward her efforts with the unmistakable taste of a man's sperm. As more poured onto her tongue, she savored his musky fluids before swallowing like it was a treat for her. Her hand stroked from the base getting the remnants of his orgasm as she got one last taste of his salty delight before swallowing that too.

With her tongue cleaning the slit on his cock tip, she smiled at him. "Feel better?"

"Jesus fuck. Marry me." He said in a bout of exhaustion letting her know that she made him orgasm to the point of him almost passing out.

"That good?" Her smile was wide as her female ego of pleasing a man was now sky high.

"I may just tank the next case just so you can make me feel better again." He uttered as she could see that he was still receiving from his orgasm.

"Ohh, no. I will make it that I suck your dick when you win cases then." She joked as she was now on her feet fixing her clothes.

He did the same and she soon served him dinner watching him smile at her warm home cooked meal. They talked about relationships and court cases as she lost herself in the idea that he would be someone that she could see herself with. He joked with her and talked about how he wanted stability in his life now and that dating random women was not his thing. She knew he was hinting at more with her and she could not help but feel giddy about him wanting her.

***

Waking up the next day, she read the text from Will that outlined their day. It was a busy day that did not involve going through the discovery files in the basement. He did follow up the initial text with another text saying that he missed her and put hearts and kisses after that. She could not help but reply with the same hoping that they could get some alone time.

With a nice skirt and blouse on, she slipped on her heels for another day at work. The more she remembered having sex with Will, the more she knew about forgetting to get the morning after pill. She reminded herself to tell him about pulling out, but also knew that not pulling out meant a more intense orgasm.

When he texted her with dinner reservations, she thought it would just be a normal date. When it was followed with another text that it would be at his place she knew that the night would be ending with hot sex. The dirty thought of him pounding his manhood into her came to her in a kinky erotic thought as she finished reading it.

As she drove to work her mind wandered to the memory of feeling his love deep inside of her sex. The sight of his face looking at her as he slid his length in and out of her, making her peach as wet as a rainstorm. She fought the urge to rub her pussy in the car as she squirmed in her seat feeling her sex excited enough that her panties were damp.

He mentioned he had conferences and meetings throughout the day. With things to do for her job, Sandra plotted in her head when she could get time alone with him before they would meet for dinner. Not wanting to wait until tonight to feel the benefits of having a man, she knew her body needed to feel him inside of her.

She walked to her desk thinking about how William was going to ravage her tonight. The thought of not being in control while he had his way with her willing body was making her sex pulsate as she took each step. Never before did she feel this way about a man and now she knew that she was in just as deep as he was.