The Court Case

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will then came over just as she was on the floor gather the papers, "here let me help."

He was now on the floor helping as she was gathering the papers. She looked up to see him staring right down her shirt to her hanging breasts. The instant heat in her body came to her as she knew he was finally looking at her. His eyes then met hers catching him in the act of looking.

"I didn't think you were going to wear such a shirt again," he calmly stated with a hint of a smile.

She stood up, feeling weak at the knees as it was obvious that he got a real good look at her breasts this time without any material stopping his sight. "You shouldn't be looking anyway."

He stood up quickly and was now only a foot from her. She saw his dark brown eyes peering at her should as she could feel her body going just as weak as her inhibitions. "You know I have a weakness."

As he got closer she knew a kiss was coming. Her heart was beating faster and faster as time slowed down to a crawl. The danger of what they were about to do flared up like a wildfire. The flirting was fun and exciting but this was crossing the line. She needed to stop it and yet the urge for more could not be stopped.

"We cannnttt." She moaned as his lips met hers. His hands then followed as she opened her mouth letting his tongue explore. It was happening and she could feel that it was so worth it, too.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned caving in and letting him have what he wanted. There was no stopping now as she knew she jumped into the fire and was now bathing in it. His kiss was like that the first drink of water after surviving a walk in the desert.

Will's strong hands moved to her waist and then she felt him pull her closer to him. Relaxing to his demands, she let him pull her towards his body knowing she was giving in. She felt her breasts press against his chest, wanting him to feel her erect nipples. His kiss and touch was melting her fast and she knew it.

Her hand now explored his arms feeling his muscles and then his back. It seemed like every inch of his body was toned. She moved to his hips and before she realized it his hands were at her sweatpants pulling them down. Her sex was already wet from the kiss but when she realized this was going further it clenched tight with a small early climax. There was no stopping this now as she knew her body was hungry for more.

When he got to her thong she knew that she was on a runaway train and her body and soul demanded the loving attention of a man. Her heart still pounding away like a war drum as his hands pulled off her shirt to finally expose her brown skinned chest to his eyes. Knowing that he had a thing for breasts put a fear into him as not only was she black to his white but her breasts were not as big as his ex-wife's.

She stepped back to throw the shirt away as she smiled hard wanting him to bask in the glory of seeing her topless, but still fearing he would reject her. If he was a breast man he deserved to see hers and her dark nipples that were erect for him too. The thought that a white man would have her like this was like the downward fall of a rollercoaster without the screaming she felt.

His hands cupped them as the instantly tingling feeling of lightning bolts shot through her body from a man caressing her chest. The rewarding feeling of having him want her like this now made her want to give him all of what she possessed too.

She wanted to see his manhood now, knowing this was the next step and that she should see the toll that was going to give her the unbridled ecstasy she wanted. It was hard before and now her mind was thinking that this was going to be the first time she let a white man have her body. Sandra knew there was no going backwards as she knew she was committed to giving him sex.

When she pulled off his jeans to see his bulge pushing against his underwear she knew that his member was going to be inside of her. She pulled down his underwear watching his manhood spring up showing that he was just as excited as she was.

Feeling his firm shaft in her hand made her sex feel like a water park. His member had a spongy hardness to it and yet felt firm at the same time. It fit perfectly in her hand as she knew it had the thickness to give her untold pleasures too.

Before she knew it she was moved over to the table as his hands cleared off the files from it. The papers scattered like flies as he laid her down on the table like she was his prize. She looked at his male form as his erection was now the weapon to spear her sex like she was prey to be hunted. She opened her legs willing, wanting to be conquered as she looked into his eyes seeing only the lust for what was going to happen next.

Her shaved, dark love flower was already slick from the kiss and she just knew he was going to know how turned on she was when his member pushed in her. With open eyes holding her breath she looked at him and then felt his crown gliding up and down her petals teasing her before the moment their lust would be confirmed with penetration. She gave him a nod still holding her breath feeling the burning desire inside of her body was being engulfed in an inferno. She then felt his length slip right into her as his male member split her flower right open.

"Ohhhhhhh...Ohhhhhh," she moaned staring at him and feeling his rod deep in her, while she finally breathed. There was nothing she could do and the helpless feeling made her want more. The only thing left was to let him take her as she felt the willingness to be taken too.

The fullness of his male length inside of her sex was almost unreal as her sex seemed to adjust quickly she loved how it was just able to handle his thickness. He was not hurting her but was still able to make her feel that she was having a man inside of her love hole.

The contrast of his light skin against her brown was not lost on her as she knew her body was now being taken by her first white lover. The taboo of having his white manhood thrusting in her with no regard for protection was there, but the need to give him her body burned hotter than the erotic nature of his skin tone.

His body pushed further into hers and the sensation of feeling his entire length now dominated her senses. The more his firm male rod glided through her love muscles, the more she gave into the blissful nature of lovemaking. Each time he reached maximum depth, she could not help the giving into her carnal pleasure of knowing he was having sex with her.

When his hands moved to her breasts and then nipples she breathed in and felt her sexual urge to constrict around his shaft. Her breathing now sporadic as she seemingly gave up so she could be at the mercy of her sexual needs as he caressed her round breasts. The question of him not wanting her was long answered when she saw the desire in his eyes.

The urge to caress his body was there, but all she could do was hold onto the edge of the table as he rocked his waist into her, forcing her love canal to be the receptacle for his male tool. The more he plunged into her depths the more she could not hold back the dam of her climax. Her eyes flickered and then closed tight as felt her vagina muscles constrict around his girth.

William was not stopping as she felt his firm shaft love push through her climaxing contractions like he was forcing her to keep going for more. She felt like she lost control over her body as the sensation of sex became overwhelming. Her sex involuntary tried to expel his thickness as she could feel her flower wanting to close up from the insane sensation.

When he kept going she felt another urge to push and another quick moment of pleasure wash over her as the inability to push him out with her sex muscles was pleasure in itself. There was no fighting it as her wet love sheath was now being pleasured by his member as he was thrusting deep. Her breathing came with soft moans as she could feel his nonstop movements crashing into her.

With her legs open and bent at the knees while he continued to pound into her, she felt the only option was to surrender to the fact she loved every second of it. Knowing she was giving up her sex to him with no protection added to the thrill of what they were doing too. Feeling his bare male flesh easily able to slip into her love canal made her think that this was pure love making.

Lost in his brown eyes she could not blink not wanting to lose sight of him as he thundered his male length in her like she was his helpless prey. His male spear found her love opening and the ease of his entry was not lost on her as she knew her wetness was more than any woman needed.

When his eyes closed and she watched his muscles tighten she knew he was about to finish. The moment of true love was upon her she knew her body was about to feel his warming nectar claim her. Her mouth opened in a long drawn out moan as she finally felt the pulse of his erection as it was like a firm pole pushing in and out of her.

"Ohhhh. Yesss." William moaned as she could not help but grip the table feeling her climax hinging on his.

The pulse of his member was all she needed to feel to cause her own fit of pleasure. She felt her sex constrict hard as William's thrusting member stopped moving. The slight sensation of warmth took her to a new level of bliss. Her heart stopped and then beat fast as she was feeling her orgasm take control knowing that he was unloading his fertile essence without any form of birth protection.

"Ohhh...Ohhh God...Ohhhhhhh," Sandra moaned unable to form words as she was lost in the beautiful sensation of feeling his sperm flood into her while knowing she was fully capable of getting pregnant. Fear was mixed with a strange sexual high of completion like he was supposed to cum in her.

It was like a fight against her orgasm as she felt his thick member twitch inside of her knowing that another dose of his seed was being pumped into her. Her body seemingly loving it like a drunken man would another beer and yet the danger of having a child was pushed to the side. She knew that her sex was not just closing around his shaft but pulling on it like her body was hardwired to know that his sperm needed to go deeper.

William pulled out and stepped back to let her up from the table. She stood on shaky legs while he moved into kiss her again. The strange feeling of wetness leaving her was there as she embraced his lips. His hands roaming her hips and then her ass while the feeling now slid down her legs.

"Stop. I got to clean up. You came in me."

"I am sorry. I lost control." His apology sounded sincere.

"Its' fine. I just need to clean up and," she then waved her hand not wanting to hold back. "I am not going to lie to you. I need to take a pill now. I am not on birth control," she confessed knowing that there was a possible pregnancy in their future.

"Okay. I am really sorry though."

"Well...other than that...." She smiled at him feeling the urge to confess. "I did enjoy it."

"How about we call it a day? You clean up and then we can meet up for food and drinks."

The prospect of having sex again was right there with a relationship with her boss's son. The urge to say no seemed to die a fast death as the fire of what they did now needed more kindling. "Okay."

Sandra knew that she was saying yes to more sex. Her heart still pounded in her chest as the lingering pleasure from what they did had yet to die down. With no chance of undoing their action she gave into doing more of it and enjoying the thrill.

Walking to her car to go home she felt the need to wipe again. The jitteriness of what just happened made her almost crash as she replayed the events in her mind again and again. She could not deny her love of feeling him finish in her as she knew it was the most dangerous and yet satisfying thing she ever did.

She quickly showered feeling like time was in fast forward as William was texting her the name of the place he wanted to take her. She thought more about the danger of dating someone at the firm. She then thought about William and how good looking he was and how amazing sex was. She still did not know about him though and figured that it might be just a onetime fling if she did not like him as a person.

William picked out a bar that looked to be trendy in a nice part of the city. She had on casual leggings and a low hanging blouse not to seem like she was inviting other to stare at her ass but still wanted to feel comfortable. She saw him at the bar and he then walked over to her. He took her hand like they were dating and pulled out a chair as well like he was being a formal gentleman.

"My friend Pete owns this place. It has really good food, too."

"I don't know if we should do that again." Sandra commented not even looking at the menu. The 'what if' fear came to her as she thought about how he finished inside of her and how she was potentially ruining her career.

"I can use condoms if you want."

"That...and the fact I could get fired. Your dad will fire me the moment he knows his son is having sex with me in the basement of the firm," she confessed but knew that she had a weakness for moving fast with men.

"Guess we have to be sneaky about it." He smiled and she could not help smiling back like his was infectious.

She looked around the place and noticed that his white friend Pete who owned the place was caressing the butt of the hostess. She was black and very pretty and Pete seemed to take no care that he was feeling her chest up right out in the open.

William noticed her looking and turned his head to look too. "Ohhh, that's his girlfriend."

"I can do the same to you, but I might take it a little further," he joked as she could not help but smile at his need to have her.

"If we are doing this, then you need to control yourself in the office though. I am really serious about getting caught," she said, finally feeling her serious nature come out and it was all she could say knowing the secret that she loved every minute of it. The thought of getting caught was real but she knew it was also saying yes to having sex again.

Since she felt resigned to having an office fling, she grilled him about his life. The need to know more pounded in her head and now was the time for cross examination, she felt. She breathed in deeply a few times knowing that the man across from her was the boss's son and the man that came inside of her today, too. She knew not to say it was a relationship, but she knew deep down it was.

William then confessed to her that he was truly devastated by his ex Megan leaving him. He went on about how he wanted a family and she just wanted the money that he had. She could not feel sad for him as he confessed that all he wanted was to have a family and that Megan was secretly on the pill when she knew he wanted children.

The whole firm knew that William was an only son and that his father was an extremely wealthy man. It wasn't hard to figure out Megan was a gold digger and a pretty one at that. She could not commit but wanted to keep digging at William for money. He did confess to loaning her money every month and that she threatened suicide if he didn't pay.

It was easy to figure out that his heart was in the right place and the more they drank the more Sandra wanted him. He was both funny and serous and charming when he needed to be. She knew his only downside was his weakness to women and felt he could be manipulated by just the sight of a woman's boobs. She could tell that Megan knew this and was using it against him for her own gain.

The more the drinks came the more she let go and spilled her own secrets about her past boyfriends. From not being there to the last guy cheating on her, she gave up her own secrets. He listened and she could feel the uneasy tension about who she was talking to fade away like each drink was medicine that was relieving the built up tension.

"I am almost drunk. I need to get home before I get in trouble. I will see you at the office tomorrow."

When she stood up she saw him do the same and then felt his lips against hers taking her by surprise. His soft and yet firm kiss seemed perfect as she felt the warmth in her like everything was right with the world at that moment.

Driving home she let loose and the smile on her face would not leave. She knew she never said they were in a relationship and yet she knew they were. The more she thought about being with him the feeling of it being perfect came to her. She knew he was still sort of hung up on his ex but the knowledge that Megan was his ex cooled her fears a little.

Not wanting to jump the gun and be a young girl expressing her love for him right away she sat on her couch thinking about what just happened today. A little more wine was poured as she knew that the fire burning for him was hot as it could be and that she was ready to take all the pressure of keeping it a secret at work.

That night she found herself living out the day and how she was taken on the table in the basement in a moment of pure lust. Her fingers began to rub as her eyes drifted to the thought that they made love without a care in the world. Her body quivered with pleasure as she thought about how his male need for release ended up spraying inside of her like a volcano of love.

***

After a morning shower and a cup of coffee the thought of what to do came next. It was another day in the basement as she thought about what was going to really happen. Leggings and her thin thongs seem to be the choice as she wondered how long they would stay on her body. A thin bra followed by a t-shirt would round out her outfit as she knew they were easy to remove too. Her mind drifted to him unwrapping her like her body was a gift for him to have and use.

Driving to work and missing her turn she knew her mind was not on anything but William. The giddy feeling of being in a relationship consumed her as she already felt her sex preparing for his member and she did not even get to work yet. Sandra still felt the nervousness of playing with fire with an office romance but the feeling of sexual excitement was too much.

Parking in her spot she wondered if others would see that she was dressed down today. It would have been an easy reply since most of the people she talked too knew the discovery files were in the hot basement.

"Will...you there." She called out seeing that the light was turned on.

"Yea. Just got here." His voice replied as she stepped into the basement. The temperature was cool as the sun had yet to heat up the basement.

The lights were on and more boxes were open like he had stayed the night. "How long have you been here?"

She saw Will step out from the pile wearing casual clothes just like her as she felt her heart beat faster. The man that was about to take her sexually was standing right there and her sex was already becoming slick with the anticipation of knowing his member would be inside of her. She felt that he was hers now and all she needed was him to ask and she would say yes.

Her eyes scanned his body and then subtly looked a little longer at his waist hoping to see a bulge. When she saw his crotch her heart beat faster and she could feel her body temperature rising. It was then she knew she needed her sexual lust to be calmed.

Will stepped close to her. "Jocelyn and Sam came down to help out. It seems that my dad is giving us help."

"Ohhh. That's good...right?" Her mind scrambling on what to make of the news made her feel happy and disappointed. She knew it was good in the terms of the case but not her body's wants. This was end of their sexual office affair but she wondered if it would continue outside of the office.

William stepped closer again and put his hands on her waist. She instantly looked at him worried that Jocelyn or Sam would come downstairs any moment and find them. "What are you doing? We are going to get caught." Her head looking at the stairwell and then his face.