The Covid-19 Citation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Busy as well, lots of law breakers, haha.

How may I serve you, Master?

Wanted to know if we could meet this evening? Just me.

That would be fine, the usual time?

Yea, see you at 7. Later.

Thank you, Sir. See you then.

Cindy's mind was racing as to what her Master wanted to meet about that evening. She hadn't done anything wrong, at least she couldn't think of anything. After her shift at the hospital, she drove home quickly, and microwaved a Lean Cuisine for dinner. She hurriedly ate it with a glass of wine. She took a bath, and did some trimming of her pubes, just in case. She opted to dress in a pair of jeans, and put on an open flannel shirt from Bob's closet.

She was watching a game show on the sofa when the doorbell rang at seven. Cindy rose and quickly walked to the door. Satisfied that the shirt wasn't covering her, she opened the door. Officer Trace was alone, looked at her admiringly, before stepping inside. He took her in his arms and gave her a long kiss. When he finished, he closed the door behind him. He walked her into the living room and they sat down on the sofa.

"How's my Queen this evening?"

"I'm good now, after that kiss," Cindy teased.

"I love how you present yourself to me, Cindy."

"Well, I love serving you Master. Is there something on your mind?"

"Yea, uh, the Chief would like to meet you before we have the Queen's Ball. Would that be acceptable with you?"

"Of course, whatever you wish, Sir," answered Cindy.

"It would just be a quick introduction." Sir Trace replied.

"Anything special?" Cindy asked.

"Well, the Chief generally abstains from contact with our Ladies' Club members, but he likes to meet the Queen informally."

"Informally, huh?" Cindy said. "How informal would he like it to be?"

"Okay, let's just say, he would like to stop over and have a little chat. I will accompany him, and then go outside and wait in the car, so you can chat privately. Nothing you should worry about."

"Shall I entertain him somehow?" Cindy quizzed him.

"Well, he's getting close to retirement, and not very active with the ladies any longer, but if you want to take things into your own hands, that would be okay." Trace said.

Cindy smiled at his little play on words. "Okay, let the Chief know he'll be in the

good hands of a nurse, so just leave it to me."

"That would be great, Cindy. I'm glad you understand."

"When will this meeting happen?" Cindy asked.

"I know it's short notice, but tomorrow evening at eight would be great." Sir answered. With that he got up and led her to the door, giving her another kiss and said goodbye.

Cindy was a little surprised that the Chief didn't normally sample the Ladies Club members at his disposal, but she would "handle" him with kid gloves, if that was what he wanted.

After Officer Trace left, Cindy went up to get ready for bed. Her mind was racing, thinking about the upcoming Queen's Ball and also her meeting with the Chief tomorrow night. She knew she could handle them both, or else her Master would not have selected her. She finally fell asleep, and couldn't believe it when the alarm went off. She needed some strong Columbian coffee from Sheetz' store on the way to work. She donned her Covid mask and went inside. Her friend Karen was working behind the counter.

"Hey Karen, how have you been?" Cindy asked.

"Hi Cindy, I'm good. Missed seeing you lately. Did you hear, I'm being "invited" to the Queen's Ball?" Karen asked.

"Yea, Officer Trace told me. Hope you're okay being invited?" Cindy responded.

"Well, I guess it has to be, but really it will be okay," Karen replied.

"Want to get together for dinner next week, say Monday night, to compare notes?' Cindy asked.

"Yea, I was going to ask you the same, how about my place this time? Say six o'clock? My daughter, Lindsey, usually goes over to her boyfriend's place to watch Monday night football, so it will just be us."

"Sounds great, see you then," Cindy said as she was heading out the door with her large coffee.

Cindy's day at the hospital was busy, but not overly so. At the end of her shift, she drove home in moderately heavy traffic, and pulled into her garage at five fifteen. She went upstairs to get a shower before dinner and get ready for Ofc. Trace and the Chief's visit. She dressed in a pair of jeans and a plunging fishnet top, that highlighted her breasts. She kept her hair moderately short, like so many of her fellow nurses wore theirs. She was naturally a brunette, but she had it dyed blonde the last couple years.

She made herself a toasted cheese sandwich with tomato soup for dinner. Afterwards, she was enjoying a glass of wine in front of the tv when she heard the knock at the door.

Cindy set her glass down and headed towards the door. Before she opened it, she pulled the straps down off of shoulders and pulled the tight fishnet down under her large breasts. Taking a big breath, she opened the door.

"Please come in Officers," Cindy greeted them.

Officer Trace was standing next to Chief Joe Stambaugh and both were smiling at the image greeting them.

"Good evening, Cindy. I'd like you meet Chief Stambaugh," Sir announced as they walked inside.

"So glad to meet you Chief," Cindy said as she gave them both a hug.

"Please Mrs. Adams, call me Joe. Only the cops on the force need to call me Chief." Joe replied.

Chief Stambaugh was a big man, not as tall as Officer Trace, but he had the thick build of a lot of the local farmers, when they got older.

"May I get you gentlemen something to drink?" Cindy asked.

"No, we're good," answered the Chief for both of them.

"Cindy, I'll let you two have a little chat, while I make a few calls outside in the truck," Officer Trace replied.

Cindy was expecting that to be said, but hearing it, gave her goosebumps and she was aware of her nipples getting hard.

"Why don't we have a seat on the sofa, Chief, I mean Joe," Cindy said. She showed the Chief the way, and they both sat down. Cindy quickly turned off the tv.

"Mrs. Adams, I can see why Trace picked you as our new Queen, you're quite lovely." Chief Joe said.

"Thank you, Joe, and please call me Cindy, no need to be formal at this point, is there?"

"Okay, Cindy. I'm so glad to finally meet you, even though I've known some of your family members for years." Chief replied.

"Yea, I guess my mother-in-law, Nancy may have been one of your ladies?"

"Yep, I recruited her myself. How is she doing anyway?" Chief asked.

"Well, she's in her mid-80's now, so her health has been declining." Cindy replied.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, but it happens to all of us at some point."

"Chief, er, I mean Joe, you said some of my family members?" Cindy asked.

"Well, Carol, her daughter was a former member of the Ladies club as well. Guess you have a right to know since you're about to be the reigning Queen."

"Wow, I didn't know that! She's always so uptight when we're together at family functions." Cindy shared.

"Well, I won't say anymore, then," Chief laughed. "I can see why Officer Trace chose you, Cindy."

Cindy felt slightly embarrassed as the Chief Joe had his eyes glued to her bare breasts. "Thank you so much, Joe. I had some concern about being older than a lot of the women who are members in our little club."

"We've always preferred mature women for this role, Cindy. Usually, the children have come and gone, with you mature ladies. And your age group, are more assertive and make the best leaders for the other ladies." Chief said.

"I'll do my best, Joe." Cindy said that; and casually moved her hand to the Chief's thigh.

The Chief stopped talking and lightly touched Cindy's bare shoulder. He seemed to relax a little and left his head settle back onto the top of the sofa back.

Cindy took her cue, and gently, but assertively moved her hand up his thigh. Chief Joe, had closed his eyes and massaged her shoulder softly. Cindy, quickly unzipped Joe's khaki trousers, and reached inside his boxers to his soft penis. She gently pulled it out into the open.

"Sorry about that, my damn Type II diabetes isn't always cooperative." Joe explained.

"No worries, Joe, please leave it to me." Cindy said as she lowered her head onto Joe's belly.

She felt a slight stir in her fingers, as she exhaled her breath directly onto Chief Joe's cock. She took her hand off of Joe's cock momentarily, and picked up Joe's other hand by his leg and placed his meaty paw onto her breast. Taking his cock back in hand, she squeezed it harder and detected some blood starting to flow.

As she started to gently stroke Joe's cock, Cindy moaned softly when the Chief's thick fingers were twisting and pulling on her nipples. That was all the encouragement she needed, and she moved her head down his belly and engulfed Joe's cock in one quick gulp. Tightening her mouth on his shaft, she started sliding up and down with a gentle suction. Chief groaned when he felt her hot wet mouth on his cock. It had been too long.

The damn must have broken, because the Chief's blood supply was working overtime, engorging his cock back to the days of his youth. Cindy felt his shaft thickening with each stroke of her mouth. She pulled back and with a firm hand started to stroke Chief Joe's cock with a steady beat. Joe's breathing had become audible, as he continued to squeeze her big titties. Cindy loved the power she had over men, when she was in control, and tolerated the pain he was inflicting to her nipples as a small price to pay.

Cindy was now pumping Chief Joe's cock with a steady rhythm, and she could tell he was getting close. She moved her bare breasts closer to the Chief's hard cock while she stroked it more vigorously.

"Shoot your load on my titties Joe. Let me have all that cum baby."

The Chief could only groan something unintelligible that sounded like,

"H A R D E R!" in response. She felt Joe's legs straightening out, as she was now yanking his cock against her soft tits. With her free hand, she raked her fingernails under his pendulous balls, and pulled harder.

"ARRRGGHHHHH!" Chief Joe growled like a lion awakening from a long nap.

"Give it to me baby, let your Queen have it all," Cindy answered and kept tugging vigorously.

The Chief exploded several long ropey streams onto Queen Cindy's big titties, coating them. Chief was groaning like he was in pain. As Cindy slowed her stroke, one last drop of cum overshot her tits and struck her cheek. She stopped tugging, and kept a loose grip on Chief Joe's cock as it started to get soft. She again took him in her mouth to keep any cum from getting onto his trousers or shirt.

The Chief didn't think he was still capable of getting hard again, and he was pretty happy about this turn of events.

"Damn Cindy, I didn't think that would ever happen again. Officer Trace certainly picked the right Lady to be Queen. Thanks a million." Chief Joe said.

Cindy didn't answer as she still had the Chief's softening cock in her mouth. After another minute, she pulled back and picked up a hand towel she had positioned on the end table next to the sofa. She wiped the remnants of Chief Joe's cum running down her breasts.

"You're welcome, Joe. It was my pleasure to serve you."

"I should have recruited you myself years ago. It's not like you weren't on our radar." Chief Joe said.

"Oh? I didn't know that," Cindy replied.

"Well, we'd already had two or three from your family. Well maybe I shouldn't have said that." Chief said.

"Two or three? I'd thought it was only Nancy and Carol her daughter."

"Well, I shouldn't have said that, but since you are going to be the Queen after all. Yea, Nancy's daughter in law was a former member too. So, we decided, reluctantly to pass over you back then." Chief shared.

"Hmm, Ellen too," Cindy replied. Ellen was Glen's wife, Bob's brother. She fit the mold of the New Britton sluts, large breasts, plump ass, Cindy thought.

"Since all three of them are now former members, Officer Trace said he was interested in recruiting you recently. So here you are, and what a great recruit, haha." Chief joked.

"Glad to be of service Chief. With Officer Trace's permission, you're welcome here anytime."

"Well, normally, the Chief doesn't participate with active Lady members, unless it's one he had recruited. But I may make a special request of your trainer in your case, haha." Joe said.

After saying that, the Chief stood up, and zipped up his trousers. Cindy arose with him, and walked him to the door.

At the door, the Chief turned and gave Cindy a hug. "Thanks again my Queen."

"You're welcome, Sir, I mean Joe." Cindy said. She watched as Chief walked out to Officer Trace's truck, and closed the door.

She locked the door, and went upstairs to get a quick shower before bed time. She thought to herself while showering,

"So, all the women in the Adams family were quite the sluts here in New Britton."

After drying off, Cindy went over to the bedroom. She saw a text from Officer Trace on her phone.

Thanks Cindy, you were quite a hit with the Chief.

I'm glad he liked me Sir.

Lol, well that would be an understatement.

Thank you, Sir, I'm pleased the Chief approves.

Good night, Cindy, talk to you soon.

Cindy placed her phone on the night stand and crawled under the covers. After working all day at the hospital and "making an impression" on the Chief of Police, she was asleep in a few minutes.

The next few days flew by, and Bob returned late Friday afternoon. He was down in his workshop when Cindy arrived.

"Anybody home?" She yelled down the basement stairs.

"Hey baby, yea I'm down here working on some wood engraving," Bob answered. He liked making things, and his current passion was engraving onto wood plaques for home decorations. Sometimes he'd sell them over the internet until his next hobby came up.

"I got something up here you can engrave," Cindy replied.

"Maybe later Hon. Can you get me a beer?"

"Sure, be right down," Cindy replied. She thought that a few years ago, he'd have stopped what he was doing to "engrave" her after being away all week. Little did he know that she was getting a lot more engraving work done on her under-carriage right here at home these last few months.

Cindy took his bottle of Yuengling downstairs and they shared a quick kiss. He pulled her close and kissed her a little longer. She enjoyed the moment and headed back upstairs.

As she walked up the stairs, she asked, "How does pizza sound for dinner?"

"Yea, that's good," Bob answered and kept on with his engraving project.

Cindy resigned herself to the fact, that the weekend might not have much affection again. She smiled to herself and thought, it didn't mean she would be without attention the following week.

The following Monday, Officer Trace contacted Cindy by phone that the Queen's Ball would be delayed until all officers and Ladies could get their Covid vaccinations. Being a nurse at a major hospital, Cindy thought this was a wise decision.

Cindy went ahead and met Karen for dinner on Monday evening. She left a text for Ofc. Trace telling him of her plans earlier in the day.

At six, Cindy made the short drive to Karen's little bungalow style house and carried two bottles of wine up to the front door. She was wearing her Redskins jersey and jeans. Karen met her at the door with a big hug.

"How have you been, Queen?" and giggled as she said it.

"Oh, you know, Karen just meeting and 'getting to know' all the cops in this boro."

"Oh no, do you mean, banging them?" Karen asked.

"No, just kidding, that comes later," Cindy said with a laugh. "I've heard you've been transferred to Officer Reynaldo. How's that working out?" Cindy asked

"He's actually very nice Cindy. He actually requested Officer Trace assign me to him." Karen answered.

The two friends walked into Karen's living room and sat down on her sofa.

"Truth be told, we both kind of fell for each other after Officer Trace brought him along to meet me, early in my training." Karen said.

"Haha, I was walking bow-legged at the hospital the next day after meeting Rey with Officer Trace," Cindy laughed. "I hope he doesn't wear you out with that cock."

"Cindy, my ex used to complain about me being too loose for him. Not so much for Rey, he loves how I am. And I love how we get along, and fit together." Karen said.

"So, it sounds serious then?" Cindy asked.

"Yea, I guess you could say that. He comes over pretty often, not only on official business anymore."

"Honey, I'm glad to hear that. Are you still okay coming to the Ball?"" Cindy asked.

"Yea, I committed to doing that, and will be off the program a month after that night. Rey gave me an idea what's going to happen that night, and says he's okay with it."

"I'm a little nervous myself, since Bob will be able to see what's going on, but can't participate. Ofc. Trace will meet with him beforehand, and said some of the former Ladies will be keeping him occupied." Cindy said.

"Oh, I didn't know he'd be there." Karen replied.

"We talked a few weeks back, and he admitted, that watching me with other men is a turn on for him. And he hasn't exercised his marital rights in a while, so there's that."

"I'm sorry Cindy, I didn't know that."

"It's okay Karen, we still love each other, it's just not like it was when he was five or ten years younger." Cindy revealed.

Karen moved closer and gave Cindy a long hug after they talked. Afterwards, she went into the kitchen and took the dish out of the oven and set it on the counter. They had lasagna, tossed salad, and fresh Italian bread.

Cindy decided to only have one and a half glasses of wine, or else, she'd have to call Ofc. Trace for a ride home. She didn't want to violate any more State laws. She talked with Karen until nine, and then headed home. They hugged again at the door.

Cindy was glad that Karen and Officer Rey had developed a relationship. She'd been living alone, except for her daughter since her deadbeat husband left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Officer Trace still made his weekly visits with Cindy while Bob was away from home driving his truck. Cindy looked forward to Ofc. Trace visiting her during the week. Some weeks it was two different nights. A few times he had spent the night with her. Finally, after almost three months delay, all expected participants for the Queen's Ball had received their shots and it was a go.

The Ball was to be held on a Saturday night, the following week at an undisclosed location. All "Ladies" participating would be chauffeured to the event by one of the Officers. They were to meet at several pick-up points away from home. Seven active, or current ladies would be attending and, five former sluts as well. None of the former sluts were coerced to attend, they all had requested to be included, and a few were also in reserve, should one or two not be able to attend for some reason.

The weekend prior to the actual event, Cindy had received a text from Officer Trace asking her to go shopping or a drive, so he could have a little talk with Bob. Trace, told her that Bob was expecting the visit, and not to worry.

She quickly grabbed her purse and called down to Bob in his basement workshop that she was running out for a few groceries. He just answered, "Okay Babe."

Cindy, quickly went into the garage, and drove the car to the nearest grocery store. She sat down in the little coffee shop inside the store and nervously drank a coffee. She wished she could have been a fly on the wall and heard that conversation between Bob and Officer Trace.

She thought to herself, "What is Bob thinking of this whole thing?" And was worried he might have a change of heart.