The Covid-19 Citation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy turned around and Officer Trace was standing there looking at her.

"I'm a little tired, but pretty good, considering. Are we okay?"

"Hon, you were fantastic this evening. I'm proud to have selected you to be our Queen. May I escort you home?"

Ofc. Trace moved closer and took Cindy in his arms. He gave her a long kiss, while others watched them and cheered.

"Yes Sir, please take me home."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E P I L O G U E

Upon returning home, Bob and Cindy had a long talk over the weekend. They both confessed their love for each other. Bob told her, that he would support her in the role as Queen of the New Britton Ladies Club for as long as she wanted to reign. He also confessed that he enjoyed watching her with other men, since he wasn't always able to perform at his age.

Cindy continued in her role as Queen long after her points and record had been expunged. She also gave Bob permission to discretely visit his sister, Carol, and sister-in-law, Ellen. She liked that it was somebody that she knew and trusted to keep it quiet. And Ginny was often a guest at their house, and occasionally stayed the night.

Officer Trace became the new Chief of Police in New Britton about six months after the Queen's Ball. He had to give up his A.R.D. Trainer status, but Queen Cindy would remain as his Slut.

Young Officer Jeremy Smith became Cindy's new handler, and she didn't object.