The Covid-19 Citation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arrrrrrrgggghfhhhhhhhhxxxx!" Burke growled so loudly that all the party attendees stopped what they were doing.

"Give it to me baby. I want it all," Cindy commanded. She said that while rocking all the way up and down on Burke's cock, her ass was bouncing off his thighs. With his powerlifter torso, he had raised up, trying to drive his exploding cock into her tummy. He finally slumped down, and Cindy could feel his cock still spurting semen into her well used pussy. She loved having this power over men.

"THANK YOU, that was incredible my Queen!" Burke sounded as if he could barely talk after that.

"After pleasuring me earlier, that's the least you deserved, Officer Burke."

"That was the most erotic thing I've ever seen," said Ofc. Stewart. "I'd love to try that myself sometime in the future. With Ofc. Trace's permission of course."

"Maybe give me a rain check for tonight?" Cindy asked.

"Oh yea. You already drained me pretty well too. When you were moaning and groaning on my cock, that was a very intense blowjob."

"That's great Officer Stewart. I thought you were going to drown me, wow! I'm yours whenever Ofc. Trace says it's okay. I'm sure he'll allow it."

Both officers eventually got up and dressed and said good their good byes.

Ginny watched them walking away and turned to Cindy. "How about another little break, and let me get you cleaned up some."

"Okay Gin. Yea, I need a break."

Ginny again walked Cindy to the ladies' room and after Cindy relieved herself, she sat on a chair. Ginny had a basin of warm water, and she removed Cindy's robe. She gently washed her with a warm rag.

"Cindy, please stand up a minute and spread your legs."

Cindy stood up and leaned on the sink with her hands. Ginny had a travel bag on the floor, and she pulled out a portable douche bottle.

"Just relax, and let me get you rinsed out good."

Ginny gently inserted the greased tip into Cindy's vagina, and placed a basin underneath. She squeezed a trigger, and that battery operated unit, sprayed warm water into her gaping pussy.

"Oh! Um, that feels great." Cindy said.

"Just a little more hon, and you're all cleaned out. Do you need any spray in your backside?"

"Haha, no. Only thing up there so far was Burkey's tongue."

Ginny and Cindy both laughed at that revelation. Ginny finished and wiped Cindy clean and dried her off. She helped to put her robe back on.

"You're all ready for the finale now. First, we'll get you some food and something to drink. Keep up your energy level," Ginny said.

"Okay Gin, I'm ready when you are."

"Just so you know, I'll be right at your side for the finale."

"Oh? Now I'm curious."

"In due time, my Queen."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Carol finished fucking Bob while he was handcuffed to a chair, she whispered in his ear, "There's more of that available to you whenever you'd like it, little brother."

She bent over and kissed him on his lips when she left. Bob was sitting there with his mind racing and his damp cock missing her touch. He heard someone approaching.

"You look like you need a break," said Ginny. She pulled his blindfold off and started to gently clean his limp cock with wipes and a wash rag.

"Would you like a bathroom break and something to eat?"

"Thanks Ginny. Something to eat and drink would be great, but I don't need to use the bathroom," Bob answered.

"I'll fix you a plate and something to drink."

Ginny returned in a few minutes with a plate of sandwiches, some fruit and a bottle of water. Bob was able to reach his mouth with his hands cuffed. When he finished, Ginny took the plate and gently wiped his mouth.

"Feel up to some more company?"

"Oh yea, please."

"I'll have to put the blindfold back on."

Ginny slipped the blindfold over Bob's eyes, and reached down and wrapped her fingers around his cock.

Bob jerked slightly at her touch. "That feels wonderful Ginny."

"Just getting you ready Hon. If you'd like to sometime, I'll ask your wife if you could have a little fun with an old friend. Would you like that?"

"Very much Ginny."

Bob was sorry when she broke contact and he heard her footsteps leaving him alone. He heard her talking to someone, and then more footsteps approaching. He felt his heart rate speed up, and another mildly familiar perfume scent filled his nostrils.

He heard clothing or something swooshing and then two hands were on his bare thighs. The hands moved higher, and two soft, plump breasts rested on his knees. His cock was stirring, and a soft hand wrapped around the shaft. He inhaled deeply when a soft mouth closed around the head of his cock.

"Oh my god! Carol?" he inquired.

"Close, but not Carol, Bobbie," she answered.

"Ellen?"

"Why does Carol call you little brother? Your cock is nice and thick Bobbie."

Bob's mind was spinning. Ellen was his older brother, Glen's wife.

"Carol and I have been planning this for months, little brother-in-law. Would you like to fuck your brother's wife, Bobbie?"

"God yes, Ellen. I've been wanting to fuck you for years!"

"That makes two of us. That prick husband of mine has been wanting to screw Cindy, and now we'll give him a taste of his own medicine, little brother."

Ellen resumed sucking Bob's cock, getting it nice and hard. Bob's hands closed around her big breasts and kneaded them as she sucked him. Satisfied that he was good and hard, Ellen straddled his legs.

"Wait, may I taste you first?" Bob asked.

"Hell yes, little brother." Ellen stood up and placed one foot on the chair with other still on the floor. She removed his blindfold and pulled his head into her plump pussy. Bob's tongue hit her clit almost immediately and she moaned.

"That's the spot Bobbie, lick it good," Ellen commanded.

Bob greedily tasted his brother's wife's pussy, and she was dripping onto his legs. It wasn't the ideal position, and Ellen's leg was getting tired, so she had to pull away.

"I want that cock in me Bobbie. Your brother's little dick hasn't gotten the job done for years."

Ellen positioned herself in the reverse cowgirl, and lowered herself onto Bob's thick hardon.

"Oh my, you are a thick one, aren't you little brother?" Ellen announced.

"And your pussy feels nice and tight, big sister," Bob returned playfully.

Ellen used her strong thighs to rock up and down on Bob's cock. Bob was in heaven. Getting laid twice by his sister and brother's wife in the same night. Bob lasted a lot longer with Ellen, and she savored every second and thrust on his thick cock.

"Your cock feels so good Bob, it fills me completely. I envy your wife getting pounded with this. Looks like I married the wrong Adams brother."

Bob had his mouth full of Ellen's tit and he tried to increase the tempo. Ellen did her best to accommodate him, and was very close to the Mother of all Brother-in-law orgasms.

"Aaahhhhhhhh-Oh Gawdddd!" Ellen felt like her pussy was having convulsions.

"Uunnnhhh," Bob came hard for the second time that evening, flooding both his sister and sister-in-law's pussy with his cum.

Ellen kept moving up and down, as if she was in a trance, until Bob put his arms around her, pulling her close. She stopped at his touch and was completely out of breath. They stayed like that for several minutes.

"Thanks Bobbie, I REALLY needed that. I haven't gotten laid that well in a long time."

"Oh, I'm sorry Ellen. You are a fabulous lover. So, it's definitely not your fault."

Ellen extricated herself from Bob's softening cock, and it came out with a 'Plop.'

She quickly put her robe back on, and kept her legs close together. Bob noticed her trying to walk with her legs tightly together.

"Did I hurt you, Ellen? Are you okay?"

"No, little brother, this is going to sound perverted. But I want to keep all your cum inside me, in case your dumbass brother wants to get laid. I want him sliding around in his younger brother's jizz."

"Haha...serves him right. He's been trying to bang Cindy and has grabbed her ass a few times. Let him slide around in my jizz if you can."

"G'night brother, that was fantastic," Ellen said, and leaned over and kissed Bob for several seconds.

"Night sis, you were a big surprise tonight. We'll have to have a rematch sometime." Bob said as she walked out.

He wasn't alone very long before Ginny came back and started to wash him, and get his pants pulled up again.

"You certainly had a busy night, Bob. Did you enjoy yourself?" Ginny asked.

"Thanks Ginny I had a great time, but you're still on my bucket list."

"We'll have to do something about crossing me off your list then. Now I want you to be kind to Cindy when you're at home. She's a wonderful woman and deserves to be treated well. You do that for me, and I'll be forever grateful. Okay?"

"I will Gin, and remember, you're on my list."

"It feels good to know some young buck like you still wants ol' Ginny," she teased.

Ginny pulled a key out of her robe, and unlocked Bob's hands. She helped him to stand.

"They're ready to take you home Bob. Remember how grateful I'll be, and in your service," Ginny reminded him.

Bob kissed her and said, "I will Gin."

She led him out to a waiting car to return home and said good bye. Then Ginny went to their Queen to get her ready for the grand finale.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ginny and a cleaned-up Queen Cindy went back out into the main hall. It looked like all the participants were getting something to eat and sitting at the tables. They both went down to the food table and both took a small plate of food. Cindy decided a cold can of Coke would give her a little more energy, and Ginny took a bottle of water.

All the Ladies were sitting together, and the Officers and retired Officers were sitting together while eating. The Lady sluts looked a little worse for wear, but all seemed upbeat, and were talking and laughing. The music was playing softly and a few couples were slow dancing.

Cindy was amazed that they had the energy to dance, but they were mostly younger ladies. After about twenty minutes, most of the men got up and walked towards the enclosures. Two men went into each enclosure and came out carrying the mattresses. They returned to main dance hall, and placed the mattresses in a large circle. Eight mattresses in all, with the large king size mattress from Cindy's chamber at the twelve o'clock position. They also went back to the enclosures, and carried a few padded chairs and four love seats to the circle. They placed a love seat or chair in between each mattress. The circle spread across the main hall, roughly thirty feet(~9m.) in diameter.

Ginny explained the rules to the ladies. There was going to be a game, similar to musical chairs for the finale. All ladies would take a position at a bed, or chair, and the music would play for about three to four minutes, roughly the length of some songs. The men, both active and retired, would walk around the circle, and when the music stopped, the lady at their position would be theirs for the duration of the next song. When the new song stopped, they would disengage and commence walking around the ring again.

After a few songs, Ladies would be allowed to drop out, if they had reached their limit. Or they could continue until the end, and be declared the winners of the Ball. And the retired ladies would be participating as well.

If a man was spent, and stopped, he could resume later, if he was capable. Condoms were expected to be worn, but that rule had been broken most of the evening so far.

"Ladies, please take your position," Ginny announced as the music started.

Karen and Cindy walked over to the two adjacent beds at the twelve-o'clock position. School teacher, Sharon took the bed on the other side of Cindy.

"Ladies, please remove your robes," Ginny announced.

Since Ginny was participating, she took her robe off and the others followed suit. She reached up and took her hair down, it was mostly light brown with streaks of grey and hung down to her lower back. Her breasts were huge, and she was still very pretty. The officers looked on as the six active sluts and five retired sluts stood next to a bed, or some at the love seats.

"Gentlemen, please start your engines," Ginny announced.

The men were a little slower to remove their clothes, but all eventually were stripped down to their birthday suits. They started to walk around the big circle as the music played, and the ladies reached out to touch them and help them get things going. A few of them shamelessly stroked their cocks to get ready for the music to stop.

The older, retired officers, weren't in any hurry, but they walked in the circle with their younger contemporaries. As certain officers passed a particular lady, they slowed down hoping the music would stop. It was cat and mouse, and a target rich environment.

As luck would have it, the music stopped after a few minutes, and Ofc. "Rod" Stewart was at Cindy's bed. Cindy smiled, and sat on her bed, waiting for the young officer to approach. He was already hard and ready to get his rain check cashed from earlier.

She bent over and took his long penis in her mouth again. She stopped suddenly, and said, "Let's sample this monster you're carrying."

Ofc. Stewart moved between her open thighs and rubbed his thick cock head on her slit. All the men were paired up with one of the ladies. Cindy's pussy was getting wet as Stewart's bulbous head moved up and down her slit.

Somehow Sharon wound up with one of younger officers, and a retiree. She took the retiree, former Chief Jim Roper in her mouth to give him some help, while Ofc. Reynaldo, "El Toro" climbed between her legs. Having given birth to four strapping boys, her ex used to tease her that giving birth to big boys had ruined her love channel.

"OH MY GOD!" Sharon yelled, as El Toro slipped his cock into her pussy. It seemed the earlier copulations hadn't totally prepared her for his size.

"You okay Momma?" Ofc. Rey asked.

"Oh yes, please don't stop," she answered.

Sharon again took Chief Roper's cock in her mouth, while Rey started to build up a rhythm in her pussy. Roper admired her concentration on his hardening cock, while El Toro was pounding away on the sexy school teacher.

Cindy had her eyes closed, when Sharon yelled, but she was enjoying Ofc. Stewart's cock filling her at that moment. She heard similar comments coming from the other ladies and men, as cunts all around the circle were getting invaded. Before things had progressed too long, the music stopped, and a voice announced, "Change."

There was a smattering of groans, but the cops withdrew from the sluts and started to walk the circle once again. Almost all of them were jerking their cocks to keep the blood flowing.

The music started before most of them traveled half way around. The ladies stayed in their positions; legs spread and touching their pussies while looking at the cops. Practically all of the men, wasted little time in re-mounting the waiting sluts. Everyone wanted to feel a hot pussy or mouth wrapped around their cocks.

This time, the fucking was more intense, and a few had to content themselves with fucking a mouth. It had quickly become more animalistic.

Cindy was fucking the brawny Ofc. Burke and saw her master, Ofc. Trace pounding her friend, Karen directly next to her. She made eye contact with Karen and smiled at her friend.

On this round, a couple of the cops were groaning, and had shot their wads. A few ladies had also cum, but that wouldn't eliminate them. The music stopped, and everyone groaned again and dismounted.

Ofc. Burke kissed Cindy when he got up, and his cock was still hard. The music didn't start for a minute, and this time Cindy wound up with two men, both with hard cocks. This time, it was Ofc. Trace, her master, and young Brad Roper.

"Your choice Brad," Trace offered.

"Ok boss," Roper answered.

With that, Roper had Cindy stand next to the bed, she bent over with her hands on the bed. He moved behind her and rubbed his stiff cock on her oozing pussy. Ofc.Trace moved onto the bed, and moved his hips close to her face. Cindy opened her mouth and took the familiar cock into her mouth. It tasted like another woman's pussy.

Ofc. Trace was closing his eyes enjoying Cindy's hot mouth on his cock. When Roper's cock slid into her pussy, Cindy groaned on his cock. It was the damndest sensation he'd ever experienced getting a blowjob. But he had experienced it with Cindy and Karen that one time earlier in her training.

Cindy was thoroughly enjoying pleasuring her master, and the pounding that Roper was giving her. Seconds before, the music stopped, Ofc. Trace's balls gave up the ship, and blew their ballast deep into her mouth, coating her tonsils. She greedily swallowed every drop as the music had stopped. Roper wasn't as lucky.

A few of the retirees and several lady sluts stopped after that round. So, except for Trace and the retirees, there was still plenty of participants. But to keep the men ready for action, the lady sluts were serving as fluffers for the men during the break in the music.

Another round followed and Cindy saw that more sluts had dropped out. It was now down to Ruth Wagner, the statuesque blonde wife of Rev. Wagner, Sharon and herself. Cindy was suspicious that somehow that devious Ginny was orchestrating the dropouts at this point.

Another round, and now it was seven men giving attention to the three ladies. It was a spit roast and jerk session to handle three guys. Her pussy felt like pasta that had been over cooked; and she'd swallowed more cum that evening, than she had in her whole marriage.

Sharon, the divorced, school teacher-slut, seemed to be making up for lost time with the cops. Her gyrations were quickly making her the favorite landing spot for the guys. Ruth was trying to keep pace with Sharon. All three of the ladies had made one or more of their cops cum during that last round.

When the music stopped, Cindy got up off the bed, and threw one of her hand towels onto the floor, signaling that she was done. A big round of applause went up for their Queen. She'd fucked and sucked more men in one evening, than she'd ever dreamt of doing.

Ginny came over to her and started to wipe her off with damp wipes and a wash cloth. She helped Cindy to put on her robe.

"Thanks Gin," Cindy said.

"No, thank you Cindy, you were wonderful tonight. I hope it wasn't too raw for you."

"No, it was fun, most of the time. I'm glad it's over. I'm just worried about what people will think of me now." Cindy lamented.

"Not to worry Hon. What happens at the Queen's Ball, stays at the Queen's Ball.

They hugged, and Cindy looked back at the circle and saw both ladies were still fucking and sucking multiple partners. It appeared that it was going to end in a tie, as they both managed to make all their partners cum in the last two rounds.

Sharon and Ruth stood up and hugged each other, both covered in cum on their long hair and bodies.

"Excuse me Cindy, I better get those Ladies back to the cleanup room," Ginny laughed.

"Oh, Ginny? Where's Bob?"

"Hon, we escorted him back home before this last round. Trust me he was pretty satisfied with all the special attention we gave him." Ginny explained.

"Thanks Gin, I really appreciate that," Cindy replied.

"My pleasure Hon. But he may be looking at his sister and sister-in-law a little funny at family functions from now on," laughed Ginny.

Cindy laughed with her, and was anxious to see what Bob had to say about that, later on. Ginny left and escorted Sharon and Ruth back to the ladies' room.

"How are you my little slut?"