The Covid-19 Citation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had only been there for about thirty minutes when her phone beeped, with a message from Officer Trace.

Coast is clear Cindy. Bob is on-board.

On-board? What does that mean?

Means your husband is ready for his wife to be our Queen.

No problems? I was worried, he'd change his mind.

I explained your role as Queen, and he wants to observe at the Ball. He'll be secure in his chair.

Whew! Glad that's over with.

He'll be getting some "attention" from the former sluts, if he'd like that.

I'm pretty sure he might like that. Okay thanks Sir.

We'll talk next week before the event.

Cindy got up and disposed her half-full cup of coffee and bought a few groceries to continue the charade. She nervously drove home and parked the car in the garage. Walking into the house, Bob was again down in the basement and she could hear him using a Dremel grinder.

"I'm home." she yelled down the stairs.

"Okay," was all Bob answered and the grinder kept running.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Cindy inquired.

"Maybe later, Hon. Trying to finish this project."

Cindy started to make some chicken-corn soup for their dinner. It was a few hours later, and that soup was best when it stewed for a couple hours. Bob eventually came back upstairs while she was watching television and sat in his favorite chair.

"Want a beer?" she asked.

"Okay, if you're having one too," he answered.

Cindy got up and brought two long-neck bottles of their local brew-pub's ale, and handed one to Bob. She leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips. He returned the kiss and said, "Thanks Babe," while taking the offered bottle.

Cindy decided to play it cool and sat on the sofa with her own bottle. He was hard to read, so she decided not to say any more. The whole weekend passed with not a word about Trace's visit with Bob, and he acted exactly like practically every other weekend over the past six months. Like a lot of married women, she was baffled how other men could find her desirable, and her own husband seemed not interested in the least. She was past the point of making herself feel bad about their situation.

Sunday evening, Bob hit the sack early to prepare for his 4 a.m. departure. He didn't indicate he wanted any company in bed, so Cindy just watched a couple shows before retiring herself.

The next few days at the hospital went by quickly. Before she had time to worry about it, Friday morning was upon her. Bob would be home later that afternoon. Officer Trace, had communicated with her that week, and just told her to dress Saturday evening, like she was going to a casual get-together, not to wear anything too formal. She was to meet a few other Ladies at the Barnes & Noble Book store parking lot at six p.m. Saturday.

On Saturday afternoon, Cindy took a bath and shaved her pubes completely with a no-bumps ladies' shave gel. Satisfied with the results, she finished her bath, and dried off. She dressed in black, casual slacks, but topped it off with a flesh colored, drawstring blouse with a deep v-neckline. It accentuated her large breasts. Underneath she wore one of her best, lacy bras and sheer black panties, but wasn't expecting them to be on very long. That thought made her heart beat a little faster. She wore comfortable black leather flats on her feet, with no stockings. After checking herself in the mirror one last time, she went downstairs.

She called down to Bob in his workshop, and said she was going to meet her friends at the New Britton Ladies Club, and she'd see him later. Bob answered her as if he was expecting to hear that.

"Okay Babe, have a good time."

"See you later Hon, don't work too long," Cindy answered. She'd purposely told him the New Britton Ladies Club, just to see if there was any reaction. Without seeing his face, she couldn't detect anything in his voice. So, it was damn the torpedoes, all systems go, in her mind.

Cindy drove to Barnes and Nobles bookstore, and walked over to the outside entrance area. Karen was standing there waiting, along with Sharon, a local teacher of home economics at New Britton high school. Karen was in her late thirties, and stood about five-four with short blonde hair. She wore a grey Under Armor tank top and charcoal leggings that accentuated her perky breasts and tight derriere. She wore silver gym shoes, as if she was going for a workout. Sharon, was an older woman in her mid-forties, and was taller at five-foot seven or eight. She had long reddish colored hair that went down to the middle of her back. She was more of a bbw, like Cindy. Sharon was wearing a skirt and light-colored blouse that buttoned in the front and showed a hint of cleavage. She wore shoes with modest three-inch heels, that showed off her shapely calves.

After Karen introduced Cindy and Sharon, they talked about other things, since they didn't want to draw any attention from people going into the bookstore. It was obvious, that they were all nervous, but all three handled it well. They didn't have long to wait, when a black Ford Explorer SUV pulled up where they were standing. The passenger door opened, and Officer Reynaldo stepped out.

"Good evening, ladies," Ofc. Reynaldo said with a huge smile, as he opened the side-door for them. Ofc. Rey gave his hand to each lady, as she climbed aboard.

All three said "Thank you Sir," as she stepped up into the car. Karen had climbed back into the rear bench seat and Sharon and Cindy sat beside each other, on the forward seat. Officer Brad Roper was driving the SUV, and he said hello and shook hands with the ladies as they entered the car. Ofc. Brad was a nephew of the former chief, and was about thirty-five and built like a linebacker with short dark hair. Both officers were dressed in street clothes, as they were off-duty.

Ofc. Brad drove the van away from the shopping district where the bookstore was located and in about ten minutes was on a rural road. Sharon reached over and placed her hand onto Cindy's and they held hands the rest of the trip. Nobody was talking, and Cindy felt Karen's hand on her shoulder, and she felt the strangely calm by her friends' actions.

Sharon looked over at Cindy in the car, and smiled reassuringly, and silently mouthed, "It will be OK."

Cindy smiled back, and nodded in agreement. "I know."

Another ten minutes, and they were turning off the rural road onto a private lane, that looked like it led onto a farm. After about a half-mile, and they came to a large wooden lodge, with a sign at the entrance that said, New Britton Sportsmen's Club-private.

The Club was a members-only gun range and skeet shooting setup. The lodge was for members to bring their spouses for dinner and entertain friends. It was available for rent to local businesses, but it had to be sponsored by a member to get access.

The SUV parked in the lot, where several other cars, pickup trucks and SUV's were already parked. Ofc's Reynaldo and Roper stepped out of the car and helped the ladies to disembark. Officer Trace was standing at the entrance, and he walked quickly to the SUV, and when Cindy got out, he offered her his arm. Ofc. Roper held out his arm for Sharon and Ofc. Rey gave Karen a hug and then held out his arm for her.

The three couples proceeded into the building, and the main doorway was a large double door, with heavy wrought iron handles. As they proceeded into the main hall, a lot of the Ladies and men were standing there waiting. As Cindy and Ofc. Trace entered the main hall; the group broke out into applause and some of the men were whistling and cheering. Cindy was smiling and blushing from all the attention. Her travel mates were also clapping for her too. Cindy held up both hands to ask for them to please stop, and after thirty seconds, the clapping died down.

Looking around the main hall, it had a small stage on one side, and tables were set up bordering a hardwood dance floor directly in front of the stage. There was also a long table with platters and dishes of food next to the dance floor. Bottles of water and soda were placed in tubs of ice. No alcohol was being served, with the exception of a champagne toast later on.

On the other side of the room, directly across from the stage, were several square enclosures that had temporary dividers set up around them. The dividers were metal pole frames and the dividers looked to be a material like sail cloth. The dividers stood about seven feet high off the floor and limited visibility into the enclosures. Each enclosure was about twelve feet square, and one larger one in the middle was slightly bigger. These enclosures dominated the other side of the room and the bigger one was positioned almost in the middle of the row, with three smaller ones on one side, and four on the other. These enclosures looked similar to what was being used at vaccination centers during the pandemic.

As Cindy, Karen, and Sharon were looking at their surroundings, three older ladies walked over to meet them. Cindy recognized Ginny, the former Queen of the Ladies Club, but not the two other mature women accompanying her.

"Hello my Queen," Ginny greeted Cindy as they hugged. She introduced the other women to them.

"If you Ladies would accompany me, we'd like to get you changed," Ginny said.

Cindy and her two companions followed them into the rear of the lodge, where there was a large room, next to the men's and women's bathrooms.

"Please remove your clothes and put these on," Ginny said. She gave Cindy a gold colored, satin robe, that tied closed with a satin belt. They hung down to their knees, and when it was clinched shut, it revealed their thighs. Sharon wore a green satin robe, which highlighted her hair, and Karen was wearing an identical robe in red.

"If you'd like to visit the ladies' restroom, we should do that before going back into the main hall," Ginny said.

"That might be a good idea," Cindy said. All three of them took a bathroom break, as Ginny and her two helpers waited outside the room.

When they were ready, the three ladies exited the bathroom and followed Ginny into the main hall. There was music playing from a sound system located on the stage. One of the officers was in charge of that.

As they walked into the room, the group was again waiting for their arrival. Cindy's nerves were fluttering in her chest as she walked out to applause again.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please put your hands together for Cindy Adams, the new Queen of the New Britton Ladies Club." The officer manning the sound system made the announcement.

Cindy's face was flushed, and the entire group were cheering and some were holding up a glass of champagne to toast their new Queen. Officer Trace walked over and handed a glass of bubbly to Cindy. Officers Rey and Roper did the same for Karen and Sharon. Glasses were tinkling all around, and they all drank to honor their newly-crowned Queen.

"Don't worry, you won't be asked to make a speech," Officer Trace said quietly to Cindy.

"Thank God for that. I'm not sure I could speak right now," Cindy answered.

"You look lovely in that robe my Queen. May I have the first dance?" Ofc. Trace asked, holding out his arm. Almost on cue, the music started from the sound system.

"Yes Sir, I would love that," said Cindy taking his offered arm. They set their champagne glasses down on a nearby table and walked over to the dance floor. Taking her in his arms, he pulled her in close for a slow dance. Soon other Ladies and their officers were joining them.

After a minute or two, Cindy asked, "How does this work, since I didn't get a dance card?"

"Someone will be asking if he can butt in, and have the next dance. At that point, you may take him to your private chamber. It's the big one in the middle, with the gold cloth dividers."

"Okay Sir, let's get this party started," Cindy added bravely.

"Just so you know, they bid on who gets the first dance with you. It was pretty stiff competition," Sir Trace said with a laugh.

Cindy smiled at his little joke. "Oh, is Bob here?" She asked suddenly.

"Yes, my slut. Ginny and few others are going to keep him occupied. But he's seated along the side of your chamber where there's a small gap in the curtains. He'll be seated on a chair, and secured at that point."

They continued to dance, and as Cindy was looking at the dancing couples, an officer approached and tapped Ofc. Trace on the shoulder.

"Sir may I have the next dance?"

Trace stopped in his tracks, and turned to look at Officer Jeremy Smith.

"Take good care of our Queen, Jeremy," Trace said as he turned her over to the young Officer.

Ofc. Smith stepped in and took Cindy in his arms, "Good evening Mrs. Adams, I've been looking forward to this dance for longer than you know."

"Good evening, Jeremy. You look so handsome tonight. So, you won the bid on the first dance? I hope it wasn't too much."

"Don't worry, I just have to work two weeks of night shift and weekends for the previous high bidder. There's no way I was going to lose this contest."

"Oh, I would have never guessed that. Officer Smith, would you like to visit my chamber?" Cindy asked.

"Please, Mrs. Adams, call me Jeremy like you always have."

"Okay Jeremy, would you like to call me Cindy, or maybe Mom?"

Hearing that, Jeremy smiled and led her towards the golden chamber. As they approached, Ginny and another former Lady were standing at the entrance.

"Good evening, my Queen and Officer Smith. Someone will always be outside your entrance so nobody disturbs you," Ginny said. With that, she opened the gold doorway, sliding it on its track.

Jeremy led Cindy inside the chamber. It had a large armchair, a love seat and a king size bed in the center. A wooden table was along the one side, with a stack of hand towels and a pitcher and bowl.

Cindy turned to Jeremy, and put her arms around his neck, He kissed her for the first time, and she felt his tongue exploring her mouth.

"So, if it's okay, I'd love to call you Mom," Jeremy answered her earlier question.

"Ok, and what would you like to do with Mommie, young man?"

With her hands still around his neck, Cindy felt Jeremy's hands undoing the belt to her robe, Cindy's heart skipped a beat, when the robe opened and his hands found her ample breasts. She put her head back, and his mouth found her nipple. They finally broke their embrace and Cindy led him to the bed. She let the robe slip off her shoulders, as Jeremy started to undress.

Cindy reclined on the bed, and watched as he quickly disrobed. She felt her lust growing, knowing that this handsome young man wanted to be with her. The bed had several pillows and Cindy scooted back and watched as Jeremy approached her with an erection looking like it wanted some attention.

"Mom, may I join you?"

"Of course, honey, come show Mommie, what a big boy you've become. You have to promise not to share this with Bobbie, or any of your old buddies."

"Haha, he'd kick my ass, if he knew. We won't tell him. Hell, most of us wanted to bang you back then. I couldn't pass up this fantasy."

"Well, I'll try not to disappoint." As Cindy said that, she pulled Jeremy down beside her, and started to lick his cock.

Jeremy was groaning from the oral skills that Cindy had developed over her six decades. When she engulfed his cock, he was in heaven. But Jeremy didn't want to cum so quickly, so he pushed her back onto the bed.

He stepped off the bed, and retrieved a condom from his pants pocket. Cindy watched him a few seconds, and started to ask something.

"We were told that we should all wear protection tonight to protect you ladies, especially the Queen," Jeremy explained.

As he positioned himself between her legs, Cindy reached down and grabbed his sheathed cock.

"You paid for the privilege, so you get to ride bareback, lover." After saying that, she pulled the condom off his cock, and threw it aside.

"Now my fantasy is the way I dreamed it, Mom," Jeremy said, as he was rubbing his cock head up and down her shaved cunt, and Cindy was already very wet for her number one dance partner.

Jeremy couldn't delay the inevitable much longer, so he slipped his cock head into her pussy. Cindy groaned from feeling a young man's cock invading her.

"Give Mommie, all that beautiful cock baby. I want it all."

Jeremy didn't need any more coaxing, and he slipped it in to the hilt. Cindy groaned, and wrapped her strong legs around his muscular thighs. Fucking his buddy's mom had been a fantasy since his teenage years, and now it was coming true.

Cindy didn't usually think about making love to younger men, but this reality was giving her much pleasure. Jeremy quickly settled into a steady rhythm, and she was rising up to meet his thrusts. It didn't take long before she felt her first orgasm building at this tempo.

Jeremy was marveling at how tight his "Mommie" was. Her pussy was gripping his cock, like a strong velvety glove. He could feel his balls tightening up and knew it was close to erupting.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum," he exclaimed.

"Give Mommie all that cum baby, fill me up."

"Arrrgghhhh!" Jeremy roared, as he exploded in Mommie's cunt.

"Ohhhh God!" Queen Cindy came when she felt Jeremy's cock spasming deep inside her.

Jeremy collapsed on top of the Queen, and Cindy cradled him on top of her large breasts. After a minute, he gathered himself and gave her a kiss as he got up off the bed. Cindy asked him for a hand towel, and he brought it to her, as he was getting dressed.

While they were saying good byes, Ginny peaked inside the chamber, and smiled at Jeremy as he walked out into the main hall. Ginny got Cindy's attention and she motioned for her to come inside.

"If you like, I get bring your next "dance" partner here, unless you want to go back onto the dance floor," Ginny said.

"Yes, please, bring them here for now. Do you have a list or something?" Cindy asked.

"Yes, we have an informal list, but I'll just let you know who's up next. Oh, there's bottled water in the little cooler under the table, or I can bring you something else if you'd like," Ginny said.

"No, bottled water is fine. Give me a minute and then ask number two to join me. Who is it, by the way?"

"It's Brad Roper, your transport driver. I'll let him know you're almost ready. Whenever you need a break, or would like a bite to eat, just let us know. Oh, by the way, your hubby seemed to enjoy your first time. He's sitting in his chair at the rear of your chamber," Ginny informed her.

Cindy turned around and saw a narrow opening in the one corner of her chamber. She couldn't really see anyone, because there wasn't much light in the back of the chamber.

"Don't worry about Bob, honey. We're planning a little something extra for him in a few minutes," Ginny told her.

"Thank you, Ginny, you ladies are a great help."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob had been brought into the lodge, a few minutes before Cindy came into the main hall to the cheers of the crowd. He was seated in a padded chair, and his hands were secured with padded handcuffs and chains to rings mounted in the floor. He had a partial view into the Queen's chamber but could not see out into the main hall. Ginny told him to be quiet during the festivities, or he'd be taken out of the lodge altogether.

"Bob, if you're a good boy, we'll make sure you're not lonely." Ginny told him.

"Okay Ginny, I'll keep quiet," Bob said. He remembered her from back when his mom was in their club. Bob thought to himself, that even at seventy, Ginny was still attractive, and her boobs were as big as Cindy's.

He finally spotted his wife, as she came into the chamber, wearing that silky golden robe. He felt a stirring in his loins, when young Officer Jeremy Smith walked in with her, and opened her robe while they were kissing. He groaned very quietly, when his beautiful wife put her mouth on Ofc. Smith's cock. With his shackled hands, he unzipped his jeans to be able to touch himself.