The Covid-19 Citation Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me help you with that," Ginny whispered into his ear while he was watching. She unbuckled his pants, and helped pull them down.

"Would you like some company?" Ginny asked.

"Very much Ginny," Bob answered.

"Two of our ladies, would love to entertain you, but they need some discretion on your part. Are you okay with wearing a blindfold?"

"Oh my, YES, that would be okay with me," Bob answered.

Ginny straddled him on his chair, and sat down over his hardening cock, rubbing it back and forth. She produced a blindfold and placed it over his eyes, while rubbing her bare pussy over his cock.

"Remember, it's important that you leave this on, okay?"

"I will Ginny, but I already know who you are."

"Well, I'm just getting you warmed up." And with that, she stood up, leaving him with a damp erection.

Bob was sorry that she broke contact with him, but heard soft footsteps approaching where he was seated. A soft hand touched his chest, and a somewhat familiar scent wafted over him. Soft breasts pushed against the back of his neck, and a soft kiss was planted on his neck. Bob shivered from the contact.

"I've come to entertain you, little brother," she said in a barely audible voice.

"What? Carol? Is that you?" Bob asked.

Carol was Bob's older sister, and a former member of Ladies Club. She asked to be included in the Queen's Ball, when she'd heard her younger brother would be there.

"Shhh! Just sit back and enjoy the ride little brother."

Hearing her voice more clearly, Bob's cock sprang up from this information. Prior to leaving them alone, Ginny had opened the cloth divider much wider, so Queen Cindy could see her husband being given attention from her chamber. She almost laughed out loud, when she saw her sister-in-law with her hubby.

Carol had moved around and knelt down in front of Bob. He inhaled deeply, when he felt her take his raging cock into her hot mouth.

"Oh my god, Carol, that feels so good."

"Uh-huh," was all Carol could say with her mouth full of cock. Then Carol stood up and straddled his legs.

"I've been wanting to jump you since we were kids, little brother." She opened her robe, and lowered herself onto his stiff cock.

Bob, groaned when his older sister impaled herself on his shaft. Her naked breasts were against his mouth and he sucked them as she bounced up and down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cindy was getting turned on, watching her hubby, fucking his sister, or rather she was fucking him. As she reclined on her bed, Officer Brad Roper walked into her chambers.

Cindy recovered quickly, and stood up to greet her new 'dance' partner. She had put her robe back on, so he would have the chance to undress her.

"Ah, we meet again my Queen," Brad said.

"Yes, I'm at your pleasure Officer Roper."

Ofc. Roper quickly walked over, and took her in his arms. They kissed while standing there, and Roper pushed her gently back onto the bed. Cindy's legs were hanging over the side, and he knelt between them. She undid her belt, and opened her robe.

Brad was kissing and licking her legs, gradually moving up between her thighs. Cindy hoped she'd cleaned up enough for where he was headed. It didn't matter, as he licked around her labia, avoiding her clit for a couple minutes. She opened her thighs wider, and guided his head a little higher. Roper took the direction well, and his lips gently closed over her swollen clit.

Cindy groaned when she felt his teeth, close lightly around her protruding bud.

"Oh! Right there Brad, lick me there, baby."

Officer Roper's tongue was circling around her clit for only a short time, and Cindy had her second orgasm of the evening. She slumped back, and Brad moved up beside her. He had dropped his pants and boxers, and gave her oozing pussy a quick kiss.

Cindy had regained her breath, and Ofc. Roper had stacked three pillows in the center of the bed.

"My Queen, will you lie face-down over these pillows?"

"Your wish is my command, Sir," she answered.

As Cindy positioned herself as requested; she saw through the curtains; Carol was bobbing up and down on Bob's cock with her head thrown back. Bob looked like he was really enjoying fucking his sister. She thought that maybe he needed some outside attention, the same as she did?

Ofc. Roper moved Cindy's knees wider, and started fingering her wet pussy. Cindy was focusing on Roper as he was rubbing his dick up and down her wide-open gash. She loved this position, most of all, and wasn't disappointed, when he buried his cock inside her in one quick thrust.

"Oh My God!" Cindy exclaimed while watching her husband fucking his sister.

"Yes, my Queen, it's my turn now."

Roper was giving her short little thrusts, and every so often, he'd bury his cock in to the hilt. The unpredictability of his thrusts only made Cindy wetter. She was pushing back against his cock, trying to get it deeper as he roughly groped her breasts hanging down. Brad Roper didn't have a current girlfriend, and he wasn't going to last much longer. He sped up his tempo and Cindy pushed back to meet the assault.

"Uuuggghhhhhh"

"Give it to me baby, fill me up."

Young Officer Brad was also allowed to ride his Queen bareback, and he pumped her full of his cum until it ran down her thick thighs. He pushed her forward and rested inside her until he was completely drained.

"Thank you, my Queen, that was fucking fantastic!"

"Thank you, Sir, it was my pleasure. Would you mind getting me a hand towel?"

Brad helped to clean up his Queen, and he got dressed as she put on her robe. Looking back at where Bob was seated, she saw that Carol had slumped in Bob's arms, both looking spent. She smiled with satisfaction that he was enjoying the event.

"I'll see you later, Cindy," Ofc. Roper said as he gave her a kiss.

"Make that a date," Cindy replied.

Ginny stuck her head into the chamber, and asked Cindy if she needed a little break.

"That would be great Gin," Cindy answered.

Ginny escorted Cindy back to the ladies' room, and they saw some of the other sluts dancing with the retired officers, and a few were sitting on their laps right at the tables. All the sluts were wearing satin robes like hers, and a few were open. The music was low and slow for dancing close.

As she walked to the back, it was obvious from the sounds, that the chambers were being put to good use.

Ginny gave her a box of wet wipes, when they went into the ladies' room. Cindy went into a stall, and peed for what seemed like a minute. She felt more cum draining out of her pussy. She wiped herself and left her robe open. She went out to the sinks, and cleaned herself as well as she could with wet wipes and a damp towel. Satisfied, she closed her robe. Ginny was waiting for her at the door.

"Why don't we get a bite to eat, and something to drink?" Ginny asked.

"Sounds like a good idea, I'm famished," Cindy replied.

They both went out to main hall, and got some small sandwiches and fruit at the food table. Cindy didn't want to eat too much, since the evening was early. Ginny and her sat at a table and watched the dancers. Cindy thought she recognized a few of the other ladies, sitting there or dancing. It was a small town after all.

A statuesque mature, blonde lady approached their table, and put out her hand.

"Hi Cindy, I just wanted to me you, I'm Ruth Wagner."

"Hi Ruth," Cindy said as she stood up to shake her hand.

"It's so nice to meet you, we've been looking forward to your Ball," Ruth said.

"The pleasure is mine, Ruth, I hope you're enjoying yourself."

"Oh yea, I'm just getting started," Ruth said with a laugh. She said goodbye and walked back to one of the enclosures. She was probably in her late forties, and had the kind of body that spent a lot of time in the gym. She was wearing high heels with her robe.

"That was Reverend Jeff Wagner's wife," Ginny said with a smirk on her face.

"You're kidding! A preacher's wife is a New Britton Slut member?"

"Yea, she's a repeat offender, it seems. I hear she keeps breaking some minor law, so they keep her on the membership. It seems Rev. Jeff doesn't have much interest in exercising his marital duties," Ginny said.

"That's interesting. So, she's a retired or active member?"

"A little bit of both, and the boys say, she's such a great piece of ass, they hate to keep her retired." Ginny said with a laugh.

Ginny and Cindy were finished with their refreshments and Karen was walking towards them.

"Hi Ginny, how are you?" Karen asked.

"I'm great Karen, you look so sexy tonight in that little robe, it barely covers your great ass." Ginny said.

"Yea, I noticed that too, oh well. I guess it doesn't matter much at a Queen's ball, does it?" said Karen with a laugh.

"Cindy, Officer Trace has requested your presence on the deck outside," Karen said.

"Okay. See you later Ginny." Cindy said.

She accompanied Karen to the back of the lodge. Next to the hallway, was a sliding glass doorway. They stepped outside onto a large redwood deck. In the corner of the deck was the largest hot tub either of them had ever seen. It had started to get dark, and the hot tub, had multi-colored lights emanating from below the surface. Karen led her closer to the hot tub.

Seated in the tub were Ofc's Trace and Reynaldo. Soft music was playing from the speakers in the tub.

"Please join us ladies," Ofc. Trace said as he stood up and offered his hand. The tub was recessed into the deck. Both ladies, undid their robes and left them drop onto the deck. Undressing outdoors, even in the low light, made Cindy's nipples get hard.

Karen stepped down into the tub first, aided by Ofc. Trace. She thanked him and moved across to where Reynaldo was sitting. He embraced her and they kissed like the lovers they'd become.

Cindy stepped down and Trace guided her to a corner opposite of the other couple. He put his arms around her, and gave her a kiss, probing her open mouth with his tongue.

"How's my Queen holding up this evening?" Trace asked her.

"Better now Sir, it's been uh,.... an experience, to say the least," Cindy said with a laugh.

"It will be over in a few hours, so just enjoy it, my little slut."

"I was afraid this would change things between us," Cindy replied.

"Not at all baby, you're mine for the duration. After tonight, things will go back to normal, more or less."

Having said that, Trace adjusted the pool lighting to a rotating hue of colors that changed every fifteen seconds. Soft jazz was coming out of the sound system. He also turned a knob and the dozen water jets under the surface started to shoot streams of air and water upward. It was very relaxing to tired muscles.

Cindy was submerged to her mid-chest area, and her large breasts had become buoyant in the water. Ofc. Trace couldn't take his eyes off her tits that seemed to be floating. Cindy had experienced this phenomenon before and was having some fun, moving around in front of Trace. She could see his erection under water, and wanted to have some fun with him. Reynaldo and Karen had also noticed, and were laughing and enjoying the little tease Cindy was giving them.

As she moved around, she suddenly was positioned over one jacuzzi blowing a stream of water between her thighs. The damn stream had found her pussy, and she felt it gap open up slightly.

"Oohhh!" Cindy stopped moving and stayed directly over the stream. Trace realized what just happened, and he turned towards the controls. He set the control to pulsate, and the underwater jets pulsated like a shower massage.

Cindy stayed directly over the stream, and bobbed up and down. It was very erotic seeing his Queen, becoming aroused by a water jet. Trace moved closer to her, and waited as she kept her legs spread over the water jet. She placed her arms around his neck and sat on his thighs with her open thighs around his waist. Now the stream was hitting both of them. She felt the head of cock against her pussy lips.

"May I cum Master?" she asked him.

"You may, my slut."

After saying that, Ofc. Trace pushed his cock into her pussy, made tighter by the hot water and skin-on-skin contact. He had only managed to get half his length inside her, when Cindy screamed. She kept bouncing on his cock, and managed to get it all inside her after several bounces.

When she screamed, Officer Trace was afraid at first that he'd hurt her, but she kept having spasms with an unusually long orgasm. She finally loosened her grip on his neck, but wanted him to stay inside her a while longer.

"Are you okay baby?" Trace finally asked her.

"Oh my god! That was intense. Yes, I'm better than okay. Holy shit, I almost passed out again."

"I'm sorry, did you cum Sir?" she asked.

"No, I was afraid it was really hurting you."

"It did hurt a little, but that's probably why it was so intense. You know how I am with a little pain," Cindy said with a smile.

Ofc. Rey and Karen had watched the whole thing, and she was now riding his cock, as more people came out onto the deck. They'd heard the scream and wanted to make sure everyone was okay. Rey and Karen were oblivious to the spectators, and they continued to fuck in the hot tub.

Trace held Cindy in his arms, as she got her bearings, and they both loved watching the other couple make love.

Just then, the sliding door opened, and Sharon, the high school teacher came out with her robe hanging open, and young Ofc. Brad Roper and another young officer on her arms.

"Mind if we join you?" Ofc. Roper asked Trace.

"Not at all, come on in," said Trace.

The tub was rated for twelve people, but if they didn't mind some skin-on-skin contact, you could probably get twenty inside.

Trace stood up and helped Cindy to get out of the tub, just as Sharon and her two escorts got in. It appeared that Sharon may have had an extra glass or two of the champagne, and was ready for some fun. She had been divorced almost five years, when they caught her in a speed trap and added DUI charges. Like Cindy, it was something of a life changing event.

As Cindy and Trace dried off and got dressed, they watched Sharon getting sandwiched between the two officers. It was hard to see underwater with all the jets bubbling, but it looked like two round pegs might fit into one round hole after all.

Ofc. Trace escorted Queen Cindy back into the lodge and they went directly to her chamber. Ginny was standing at the entrance, and greeted them.

"Did you two have a nice time in the hot tub?" Ginny asked with a broad smile.

"Oh yea, we did," said Cindy with a grin.

Cindy led Ofc. Trace into her chambers.

"Why don't you let me take care of you now?"

"Baby, that would be great, but I'm going to save it for later. Why don't you get on with your 'dance' card, and I'll collect on that promise later?"

"Are you sure?" Cindy asked with some concern.

"My Queen, you're mine for the duration, not to worry. Plan on me collecting your favors for years to come."

"I'm at your pleasure, Sir."

Ofc. Trace took her in his arms, and gave her a lingering kiss.

"Whew!" Cindy had to get her breath after that.

"See you later my slut," Ofc. Trace said and exited her chamber.

Ginny looked inside to where Cindy was standing. "Everything okay?"

"Yes Ginny, let's get this party re-started."

"Okay, how do you feel about dancing with two cops now?"

"Sounds like a great idea. Bring-em on!"

Ginny left, and Cindy went over and sat on the bed to wait. In a couple minutes, Ginny led Ofc's. Stewart and Burke into her chamber. Ginny announced their presence and the two officers walked inside.

"Why don't you boys get comfortable?" Cindy said, as she opened her robe. Stewart and Burke quickly dropped their pants and took off their black, police department t-shirts. Stewart was a tall, lanky blonde, and Burke had short, dark hair, and was built like a powerlifter. When Ofc. Stewart dropped his boxers; Cindy's eyes grew wide. Burke started laughing when he saw her reaction.

"Haha, he always gets that reaction from the ladies, my Queen. His nickname is "Rod" and it fits in more ways than one," Burke said with a laugh.

Cindy pulled off her robe, and beckoned them both to join her.

"Well, I'll decide how well it fits, Officer Burke. And you're not too shabby yourself," Cindy added.

Burke was first one to her bed, and he knelt down and pulled her forcefully to the edge of the bed by her legs. Oblivious to the men who had used her pussy previously, his mouth went straight to her cunt. Cindy opened her legs giving him more access. "Rod" moved onto the bed, and Cindy took his long, thick cock in her mouth. She had to open wide to avoid nicking him with her teeth.

Burke proved to be a fabulous oralist, and soon had Cindy moaning onto Stewart's cock. The added vibrations on his cock from her moans were making his balls tighten up. He started to roughly pull and twist her nipples.

Cindy's clit was throbbing, and she pulled her thighs back, and Burke dropped down and his tongue found her tight little asshole. Burke pushed his thumb into sopping wet pussy, and rubbed her g-spot. Her moans had intensified, and the vibrations on Stewart's cock was pushing him to an epic eruption.

"Rod" was now savagely twisting her nipples and Cindy's pain-pleasure meter went on overload. Combined with the thumb grazing her g-shot, and her throbbing nipples, she felt her orgasm almost there. When Burke's tongue stabbed repeatedly into her asshole, she screamed onto Burke's cock and shook with the mother-of-all orgasms. As she squirted copiously onto Burke's face, Stewart's balls unloaded and flooded her throat. After a half-minute, Cindy finally calmed down and continued to swallow the unbelievable amount of cum that still seeped from Stewart's softening cock.

When she was finally able to sit up, she looked at Burke who was still kneeling at her feet. He looked like he had been slimed on the ghostbuster's movie. Stewart and Cindy laughed, and Burke started to laugh too.

"Oh my god, Officer Burke, I'm so sorry. Let me get you cleaned up," Cindy offered.

"It's okay my Queen, I've never tasted anything as erotic as that," said Burke.

Cindy went over to the table, and got a hand towel. She wiped Burke's face and bent over and kissed him, and tasted herself on his lips. She felt that talented tongue in her mouth and enjoyed the taste.

"Let me pay back the favor," Cindy said and pushed him backwards onto the bed. She climbed on top of his legs and started to lick his cock.

Stewart sat down on the armchair, enjoying the scene for the moment.

Ofc. Burke's cock was soon stiff, and Cindy swirled her tongue around the crown of his penis. Cindy moved her plump pussy over his stiff cock, and with her one hand, she rubbed the head back and forth on her slit.

"Lie perfectly still Officer Burke," she commanded.

Burke nodded his head. Cindy moved forward and with one hand, positioned just the head of his cock inside her pussy. She barely moved back and forth on his cock. Burke didn't move, but the teasing was making his cock swell, to the point it was almost hurting.

Using her strong thighs, she continued a microscopic up and down motion. Burke was begging her with his eyes, Cindy just smiled at him. Continuing the up and down motion, she leaned forward and her big breasts were just barely grazing his chest. Her stiff nipples teasing him while she rocked back and forth on just the tip of his cock. Burke was starting to feel delirious with his desire. His Queen was torturing him.

Cindy saw in his eyes, that Burke was frantic for relief, and the minimal motion was not giving him the friction he desired. She raised up and placed both hands on his muscled pecs, forming her fingers into claws. She pressed her strong claw-like nails into his chest, squeezed sharply and drove her open pussy onto his stiff cock. The effect was immediate.