The Crash and The Contract Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent down and kissed his right foot, the closest one to her, and let her ass ride up. Steve stroked her ass cheek as Lucy kissed her foot. "And the other one".

As Lucy moved onto the other one, she felt a pang of pain on her ass. Steve had spanked her, not as hard as she knew he could, but enough to surprise her and for her to feel it. Steve continued to spank her as Lucy started kissing the other foot.

It felt good to have her submissive like this. Having his feet kissed was nice, but it was the submission that she showed him that Steve was really enjoying. He allowed his hand to roam between her cheeks and further between her legs. She was wet, and he could hear her whimper as he slipped a now-wet finger over her clit.

"That's good slut, I am very happy with you, well done. You are now going to suck me off like you did with the dildo last night. But you are going to have to kiss me all the way up.

Lucy beamed at hearing his words, though knew that soon they would be very different given what happened with Dr Baines earlier. In any case, she now had another task ahead of her and she slowly kissed her way up his shins, shifting from one leg to another until he got to his knees. She then paused, wondering what to do about his shorts, and decided to carry on kissing his shorts all the way up to the lewd bulge pushing the zip out.

With no further instructions, Lucy took the initiative, pushed his legs apart and shuffled around until she was in-between them, undid the button and the zip of the shorts and gently kissed the blue boxer shorts that sprang forward a little, from the tip of his cock to the bottom of his zip. She looked up at him with a cheeky smile and licked her lips before she pulled the boxers down to reveal his cock in the flesh.

What a woman, he thought, and couldn't wait to feel his cock enter her hot, waiting mouth.

She took hold of the bottom of the shaft and pulled it out slightly, away from his torso, and gave a very gentle flick of her tongue to the very tip, which made his cock twitch. She spent a while kissing it, teasing him, letting her lips explore every inch of his cock without allowing it in her mouth.

But not for long. She wanted to feel it in her mouth again. She wanted to suck it. She wanted to please him again. She was really pleased that she had done such a good job last night with the dildo, but this was the real thing.

Though he was tempted to grab her head and push it down, giving her a good face fucking, Steve wanted to give her another opportunity to please him herself. As a novice, she was pretty good, but he knew that with practice she could get a whole lot better. He let his hands fall to the sofa, closed his eyes and rested his head on the back of the sofa. Bliss.

"Fuck that is so good, slut. Keep sucking me. Take me deeper in your mouth, that's so good, fuck" he breathlessly encouraged her. And she did, taking him as far in as she could, knowing that she couldn't take him all the way without him forcing himself in. But she bobbed her head up and down quickly, grabbing onto his hips to keep herself steady, and she started to dribble down his shaft.

"Oh my god!" Steve exclaimed "I'm going to cum! Suck it. Suck me dry. Swallow it". Encouraged, Lucy increased her sucking, trying to take him deeper, but it wasn't long before he grabbed her head and began to erupt in her mouth, spasming, forcing himself deeper into her.

He was breathing very hard now and the orgasm lasted a while, but he held her there. It felt amazing to be cumming in her mouth like this again.

As he came to, he relaxed his grip on her, allowing her to lift her head up. She hadn't managed to drink down all of his cum, it had been too much, and there was a dribble of cum running down her chin, on the left-hand side of her mouth. After catching her breath, she stuck out her tongue, attempting and failing to catch it back up into her mouth.

"That was amazing, slut" he sighed, genuinely impressed by her efforts. He had wondered whether he shouldn't have cum so early in the evening, but he was really gagging for it. She was going to have to wait.

"Thank you master, I do love sucking your big cock" she replied, with a cum-covered smile, revelling in the adulation at her efforts, ignoring the drops of cum that had fallen onto her legs.

He bent down and kissed those cum-covered lips, allowing the remnants of his cum to be exchanged between their mouths, before zipping himself up again.

"How did your task go today, slut?"

Immediately her emotions went the other way. He doesn't mess about does he? She kept her head down, not knowing what to say.

"Slut, I'm talking to you. How did your task go?"

She looked up at him, with frightened eyes, and let out a gentle sigh.

"You didn't do it, did you slut?"

She shook her head and looked down again.

"Why did you disobey me?"

She lifted her head slowly, still knelt down in front of him. "I'm sorry master. I know that I should have done. And I wanted to do it for you. But I couldn't."

"Why not?" Steve asked, giving her cheek a gentle stroke, unsure what to do in this unusual situation.

Lucy had been preparing for this, thinking through what to say. She obviously couldn't tell him the truth. She couldn't let him know that her sister was in on their call last night. But she couldn't remember the exact words she had planned to say and let out another sigh. She had briefly considered lying to him, telling him she had done it, but she knew that was a bad idea.

"I was upset" she said truthfully, thinking that there was no need to compound the lies unnecessarily.

"My sister and I had an argument last night. It happens sometimes, but it got me really worked up and I couldn't get it off my mind today. So I wasn't in the right frame of mind to do it today and I couldn't bring myself to do it."

"What was it that made you so upset? What happened?"

Lucy dodged the question. "Christina and I had a good chat tonight before I came over and we worked it out. It's nothing to worry about, just stupid teenage sister stuff."

Steve waited for a moment before asking the next question. It was convincing. She clearly had been upset and he didn't really know how much to pry. This was where he always struggled with women and he suddenly felt a lot of pressure, given he was now also the dominant here, albeit still very much a beginner.

"Are you sure it is nothing I should know about?"

She nodded her head, still with her sad face on. Not that it was an act, she was genuinely sorry for not carrying out his instruction.

Steve sat back, accepting what she said. He decided he didn't need to dig any deeper.

"I am sorry that you were upset, but it sounds like everything has been sorted now. Which brings us back to the fact that you still did not do what I told you to."

Lucy didn't expect her excuses to get her off, but the tone of his voice meant that he wasn't about to take pity on her.

"I am very upset that you disobeyed me. You didn't even contact me, before or after, explaining yourself. You just disobeyed me. Leaving me to ask you."

She sat there, upset, thinking about what might be about to happen.

"I am going to punish you for this. You are my slut, and you are to do what I tell you to. You need to learn a lesson about obedience. Stay here."

Steve walked off and Lucy sat there, with her leash dangling between her naked breasts, resting on her cum stained legs, still knelt on the floor. What would he do? What is about to happen to her? She was certain that her bum would feel the brunt of it. Her poor bum. He would surely spank her. But how much? How hard? Her previous spankings had been painful, but she hadn't really done much wrong before.

She kept thinking through the day. Should she really have gone through with it? She wanted to obey him. She wanted to please him. But this must surely be the best route. To admit that she had done wrong and suffer the punishment.

If only Christina had not messed her up last night. Her fucking sister. She is about to get punished because of her sister. If she had not done that, everything would have been fine. She would have undressed with Dr Baines earlier today, which she was sure would have been really exciting. Steve would be really pleased with her, and she would probably have his thick cock deep in her waiting cunt right now. Would that be her punishment? To not get fucked? That would be really bad, after not being allowed to cum last night, after not seeing him yesterday, to not get his attention. That would be the worst punishment. She touched herself, reminding herself how wet she still was, though she was hardly feeling the horniest she'd ever been.

"Come into the dining room, slut" Steve commanded, and Lucy rose, turned, and slowly made her way to her fate.

He was stood at the dining table, rope in hand. "Come here, up to the table".

As she was almost there, he pushed her right up against the table, and she felt it push into the top of her thighs. He pushed her over the table, and walked around to the other side, grabbed her left arm, pulled it towards the far corner, and began to tie the rope around her wrist.

She watched as he very quickly secured her wrist with the rope and pulled it towards the table leg. The rope was tight and her arm was stretched. Steve disappeared under the table as she felt the rope pull on her, before he rose and secured her other arm to the other table leg.

Lucy was going nowhere. She was helpless, tied to the table like this, the hardness of the table pushing against her whole body, squashing her small tits, the collar making a clinking sound as it knocked against the table

Steve silently walked back behind her, and grabbed her left leg, pulling it towards the table leg and began tying the rope around her ankle as he had previously done to her wrists.

Once all four limbs were secured to the table, Lucy felt vulnerable and exposed, as well as helpless. She knew that Steve, standing behind her, would have a perfect view of her pussy as well as her ass. What was he about to do? She was horny again.

"You've disappointed me today, slut" he said, with no emotion in his voice. "I am going to punish you. I am going to hurt you. This will be worse than anything I have given you before, but you have deserved it. I need to know that you will obey me and I need you to understand what will happen if you don't."

With that, Steve walked out of the room, leaving Lucy tied up in silence, with only her thoughts to comfort her as she contemplated what her poor ass was about to suffer.

She heard him walk back in, but she couldn't see him. He must have left the room to bring something back in. But what? What had he gone out to get?

"This is going to start gentle and build up, slut" Steve said, which didn't really help her at all. Lucy wasn't sure whether it was meant to or not.

The first slap of his hand on her ass certainly did not feel gentle, and she let out a yelp as she felt his big hand connect firmly with her skin. She started breathing deep breaths, thinking that this was probably not going to be over quickly.

The second followed the first quickly, on the same cheek, the right cheek, as did the third, fourth and fifth. His hand had moved around slightly, and her upper thigh was taking some of the punishment, but his big hands against her small frame didn't give him too much skin to cover and her ass cheek was quickly becoming sore all over.

Steve was surprised at how quickly her ass was becoming red. He was clearly spanking her harder than he usually did, though not consciously so, and he moved on to the other cheek. He heard her whimper as the left cheek also began to blush.

He knew this was only the start, and he wasn't sure whether she would be able to take what he had in mind. He hadn't planned for this tonight, but her disobedience had taken him aback and he knew what he told her was absolutely right -- she needed to be taught a lesson.

Once he was happy she was properly warmed up, he took hold of the paddle, one of the implements he had gone out to get, and began to spank her with that.

This didn't feel quite as bad, Lucy thought, compared to the spanking. and she took the punishment. Steve read as much from her body language. She hadn't been squirming in quite the same way that she had been and, despite the loud slap sound as it touched her flesh, he decided maybe it wasn't quite as hard as his hand.

The crop, though, did have the intended impact and she let out a long soft cry after he applied it to her cheek, as he watched her (albeit tight) flesh jiggle. He was a bit more inventive with the crop and applied it to the whole length of both legs.

Lucy was glad that her ass was getting a bit of respite. But her legs were not used to this kind of attention and became sore much more quickly than her ass did. He had been going a while now, though, and she felt like she was beginning to go numb to it.

Finally Stevey moved onto the final implement. He pick up the cane, and touched it against her ankle.

"This, slut, is going to hurt" he said.

Lucy shuddered as she felt the cane push against her leg, as he dragged it up, along her red marks left by the crop past her knee towards her ass. She hadn't seen it, but she didn't doubt him. Steve did the same with her other leg, gently delaying her punishment, before swishing it down the length of her back, moving it from one side to the other.

Then, he decided, it was time. He pushed the cane against her ass and Lucy felt it painfully push against where she was already sore.

"You will receive 10 on each side, and then your punishment will be over".

Lucy braced herself, before futilely trying to relax herself, thinking it will probably be less painful if there was no tension in her ass.

Steve began. Lucy couldn't believe just how painful this was. The cane was so thin, that the force was concentrated on a small portion of her ass and it stung. It really stung and she cried out, partially in surprise, but more so just because of the pain. She had thought her spankings, today and before, had been painful. But this was a whole other level. She didn't think she could take 20 of these and she shuddered before Steve applied the second, which elicited a scream from her, the likes of which she had never let out before.

By the fifth, Lucy was starting to get distressed. The tears were starting to flow down her cheeks, and she was blubbering. But Steve kept on. He tried to not hit the exact same spot more than once, but her ass was pretty small and he couldn't manage it. He then admired the criss-crossing on her ass and closed himself off from the screaming he could hear. He knew he was really pushing her here. She was not enjoying this one bit but he was not about to let her off.

After he had finished on one side, he thought about going round in front of her, to see her, but thought better of it. We should just get this finished.

"OK, that's one side. You're half way through. You're doing well" Steve encouraged.

"Please don't do this, master. I'm so sorry."

"But I have to do this Lucy. What I say goes and any disobedience will be punished. Do you understand?"

Lucy cried again, knowing that this was inevitable and unavoidable, but doing her best to get herself out of it.

"Tell me to do it, slut. Tell me to give you the caning you deserve."

Lucy was still whimpering, but she somehow managed to accept it, and after delaying for a few moments meekly said "punish me, Master. I know I deserve it. Give me my punishment." She tried not to think about the words she was saying too much, they were just words. But she couldn't really understand why she had just asked him to physically hurt her more than she could really cope with. What was wrong with her?

She was quickly brought out of those thoughts by the application of the cane to her left ass cheek and she again screamed out in pain just wanting it to be over.

Steve, thinking maybe he should not make it any worse than it needed to be, was quick in applying the nine remaining strikes, and Lucy was a wreck by the time he had finished. When he walked around to see her face, there were puddles of tears on the table that were being wiped into her face and her hair. She looked up at him, scared, as if to ask whether it was over.

"It's ok, slut, it's over. That's enough for today. You did well to take your punishment, but you shouldn't have needed to."

Lucy closed her eyes and rested her head on the table, not really sure what to think, her thoughts dominated by the throbbing of her ass, the pain still so raw.

She barely felt Steve untie the ropes from her limbs to release her, as well as removing the collar and leash, and remained there, flopped on the table, used and empty.

Steve gently brought her to her feet before lifting her into his arms, being careful to avoid those parts of her he had just made more sensitive, and carried her up to the bedroom. Her eyes were closed, but she wasn't asleep. He kissed her on the forehead before laying her down on her bed on her front. She didn't move.

He left her there while he grabbed some cream he had in the bathroom, ready for this occasion. He sat down beside her and gently applied the cream to her abused rear end. She gasped as she felt the coldness of the cream against her red-hot ass, proving she was still conscious, and just lay there as Steve massaged her, rubbing the cream in. Steve didn't rush this. He was worried he had gone too far and wanted to make sure he looked after her. He continued to rub her ass and upper legs long after the cream had been absorbed.

Once he had finished, there was still no movement from her, so he brushed her cheek and she opened her eyes. He lay down in the bed beside her, pulled the duvet cover over them both and held her tight.

He kissed her on the lips, then pulled her head close to him as they both closed their eyes and drifted off.

12