The Crew Pt. 02

Story Info
More naked uninhibited fun with Jamie, family and friends.
2k words
4.69
11.6k
10

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since this is Part 2, it's probably a good idea to read Part 1 first if haven't already done so. Yes, everyone is fictitious, over eighteen, and usually naked. And unless I missed something there's no incestuous sexual contact.

*

The eastern sky was a blaze of purple and violet, blue, red and orange. The bright half moon was still visible low in the west as the dawn sun started breaking over the horizon. We made our way out of the water and onto the grassy beach again. There was a fairly good breeze from the southwest which felt amazing on our dripping bodies so we didn't bother to towel off, deciding to air dry as God had intended. Six nude friends, and family, welcoming the early of the new day. Knowing the sun would be all the way up soon, we dragged our blankets over to what would be the shade of a couple large trees.

As we were arranging our stuff, Petey held up the pipe questioningly. "We haven't been to sleep yet," he stated, "so we can't really be accused of doing a wake and bake."

"I'm down with that," Karla giggled, giving one of his ass cheeks a little squeeze. The rest of us agreed. We had enough of my mom's herb left to do three or four hits each. The mellow swept over us almost imperceptibly, like the slowly growing light from the rising sun.

"I love watching the dawn break out here," Scooter sighed. She had already claimed half of a blanket and assumed a lotus position, bathing in the moment and sweetly ambivalent to the way it opened the adorable floral folds of her pussy to the view of anyone looking her way. She caught Sal looking and smiled. "Yep, that's what a girl looks like," she told him.

"It's an inside joke. That's what she said to him the first time he saw her naked," Petey explained to a bemused looking Karla. "Back when he and Jamie first started jamming together, before he knew about our family's attitude about all over skin, the three of us were sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and talking about possible additions for the band. Laurel was staying at the farm to help Aunt Angie in the gardens and I was helping Jamie upgrade the studio wiring in the barn. Laurel and my aunt both love gardening...and being...naked. So Laurel wanders into the kitchen, nude as usual, grabs a cup and pours herself some coffee. Then she stood there leaning against the cupboard, sipping and savoring as though it was nothing out of the ordinary (which for us is true). At first, Sal only noticed motion out of the corner of his eye. But when he turned to look, he shot coffee out of his nose. Not his finest moment."

"It was so cute," Scooter interjected. "There sat this gorgeous brute and he was speechless, if you can believe it. Within seconds I could see a massive tent forming in his shorts. I couldn't help but smile. It amuses me how little control guys have over that thing sometimes."

"And..." Petey jumped back in, "they just looked at each other for maybe a full minute while Jamie and I laughed. Sal didn't even try to hide his hard-on or pretend he wasn't staring at her tits. And she refused to give him a break, openly staring at his crotch. Finally, though, she looked him in the eye and said, 'Yep, this is what a girl looks like. I'm Laurel, by the way, but my friends call me Scooter. Long story.' She then turned and wiggled her ass as she walked toward the back door with her coffee. 'Also by the way,' she called over her shoulder, 'if you're gonna hang around here very much, you're probably way over-dressed.'"

"That ended up being the first day he joined us at the quarry," Scooter added. "By late afternoon, he was out here in the water as naked as the rest of us. We rode Petey's van, and later Aunt Angie brought a picnic out in the Studebaker and joined us for supper and a swim. Nude. At first Sal was a little freaked out being naked around his friend's mom, but he started to loosen up when she just smiled at catching him checking out her boobs and her bush. And when he started trying to cover up his rising boner she laughed and said, 'Son, it ain't no thing. Bodies are bodies. Skin is skin. Friends are friends and family's family. You're officially family now, so relax."

By this point in the story, we were all laughing. Petey and Karla were sitting on a blanket near Scooter's. Sal was standing with his massive arms folded across his massive chest trying, unsuccessfully, to look gruff and intimidating. Scooter herself was still sitting in a now partly lotus position, with one arm wrapped around Sal's leg, a hand trailing lightly up and down his inner thigh and grazing his balls each time she reached the top. She never made eye contact with him. Instead she stared steadily at Bobbi, who in turn stared steadily back. Each watching the other's face and what they were doing. Bobbi had backed me up against a huge maple trunk had my arms around her from behind. Her hands held mine over her breasts, and was slowly grinding against my fully engorged cock, trapped as it was upright between the cheeks of her delightful ass. "Jamie?" she said.

"Yea?" I answered, giving her boobs a squeeze and pushing my cock tighter into her crevice.

"I need to get some sleep..." she sighed, pressing back and sliding her ass from side to side on me. "...and this is exactly how I want to fall asleep." With that, she turned and kissed me, sliding a hand down and cupping my balls. Without breaking either contact, she knelt to the blanket, pulling me down with her. She then laid down on her side and beckoned me to join her. I happily complied, cupping breasts and spooning her ass.

"Nothing against your digs in the barn, Bro," Sal said as he sat down next to Scooter, "but I think it'll be cooler to just sleep right here if your folks don't care."

"Really? My mom?" I asked.

"Ok. Point taken," he nodded.

Before I could say more, Scooter had grabbed his cock and started slowly stroking. "Friends?" she asked him.

"Friends," he said. She pushed him down onto his back and snuggled up to his side, not removing her hand.

Petey fell asleep with his head nestled on Karla's pillowy breasts and one hand nestled between her legs, palming her mons.

Sal fell asleep on his back, Scooter's head pillowed on his chest and one leg thrown over his. Her hand was resting motionless on his manhood and his arm was around her, his hand cupping her bottom as she slept.

I lightly kissed Bobbi's neck where her hair had fallen away. She pressed my hand to her breast and let out a contented breath, squeezing her cheeks together around my still turgid cock. "Mmmmm," she hummed softly. "Yes...just like this."

***************************************

The sky was clear and the sun was fully up when I felt Bobbi stir. By my best estimate, it was mid-morning. Ten. Maybe ten-thirty. She rose up on an elbow and looked around at the others still sleeping, then looked at me and put her finger to her lips and a hand on my chest.

"Sshhh," she whispered. "Be right back." She quietly stood and made her way to "the facility", a makeshift roofless tent with a camping toilet we set up for privacy and convenience about ten yards beyond the shade trees. When she emerged, she crept down to the water's edge and silently washed up before coming back to our blanket and snuggling back against me. She reached behind herself and guided my member into position between her cheeks again. "Mmm. Hmm..." she whispered to no one in particular. "Better..." She then settled back with happy wiggle.

I looked around at the others still sleeping and pulled away, rolling Bobbi onto her back. I put my own finger over her lips, telling her to be quiet. She nodded, but her eyes got bigger when I slid my hand from her breast to her stomach and down to her womanhood. "My turn," I whispered. I leaned down and captured one of her nipples in my mouth, sucking and teasing it with my tongue. That made her squirm. I wetly kissed my way to the other, tracing around the areola with the tip of my tongue before sucking almost her whole breast into my mouth. Her breathing started to get a bit ragged and her hand went to her pussy. I caught her by the wrist and held it still and away. She whimpered and tried to pull free until she realized I was licking and kissing my way down the midline of her abs, setting off those little explosions in her muscles.

Her eyes grew bigger still when I climbed over her and knelt between her legs, my fingers stroking and caressing the insides of her thighs, the hair above her sex, her lips, her folds, her pearl. She was wet and getting wetter. I pulled her folds apart and slid a finger into her. Feeling around, I found a spot that caused her to arch her hips up off the blanket. I leaned down and kissed my way up her inner thigh to her mons. She was breathing heavily and watching me intently, almost disbelieving. As I licked between her folds and thrust my tongue inside her, her breath caught sharply. Her took my head in her hands and stopped me, but didn't push me away.

"Oh, Jamie!" she whispered. "That feels amazing, but you don't need to do it. I've heard some guys don't like to..."

"I want to..." I whispered back, cutting her off, "...if you want me to..."

"Oh God yes!" she cooed. I went back to licking. "Nobody's ever done this to me. It feels wonderful."

"I've never done it either," I admitted, "so tell me what's nice and what's not."

"Right now, just...huh huhn...don't...nnng...don't stop," she gasped.

It didn't take long. I licked and teased all around and inside her. I could actually feel her pussy twitch and squeeze around my tongue when I pushed it inside. Finally, I licked straight up from her asshole to her clit. (Hey, I never said I hadn't read about it. This was just my first real live girl to try it on.) I worked the flat of my tongue over her little nub and she stifled a squeal. I did it again and her hips pulled up off the blanket again. "Oh...My...God...Don't...Stop..." was all she could gasp. I reached up and grabbed her nipples while switching to the tip of my tongue, circling and flicking her.

"Aaaaahhhhhnnnnggg. Huuuuummmffff. Oh Shit. Oh Shit...Oh fffuuuuuckkk,"Bobbi whimpered, pulling my face tightly to her pussy and clamping my head between her thighs.

I kept licking and flicking and held tight to her ass, which was still in the air. Suddenly her whole body jerked and it seemed like everything from her nipples to her knees was trembling and twitching. I briefly feared whiplash. Seriously! (What do I know. I'm new to this.) She actually stuffed a corner of the blanket in her mouth and bit down, muffling a scream. Then she went rigid. Then limp. I thought she might have passed out or something but when I sat up to check on her she smiled, remembered to breath, and gathered me into her arms. We kissed for a while and snuggled for a while longer.

We weren't sure if anyone had heard or seen us. Or watched us. Whenever either of us looked, the others appeared to at least be pretending to sleep. Except for Scooter. I could swear I saw her briefly crack one eye open and break a sly little half smile. Bobbi and I drifted back to sleep with a mutual promise that we would "talk about this" a bit later and in much more detail.

(More to come...)