The Crimson Milk Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She withdrew him slowly, surprised by the extra length that had developed while inside of her. Of course, it seemed only natural that he would have the cock of a god, now that she had the body of a goddess. They were made for each other, personally selected as the perfect pair by their new mistress. She wiggled her ass as she slid back onto his cock again. Reaching beneath her, she found his balls, tight and swollen with cum. She pulled the growing bulge ever so slightly, causing him to grunt in pleasure as he began to thrust more vigorously.

She collapsed to her elbows as he picked up speed. Slamming his pelvis into her ass, sending waves of pleasure up through her body. The first orgasm came and whatever remnant of the innocent Lily White had remained vanished in an ecstatic fury of pleasure. A rush of her own juices coated his cock and balls as a sign of her gratitude, and he fucked even harder with the renewed wetness. She tried to brace herself. Her backside stung from the wet slaps of his hard flesh against her thick thighs. She reveled in it, reaching back again to pull at his balls, eager to feel his cum shooting inside of her.

Cassius's vision blurred, and his body wracked with orgasm. He felt each pulse of cum surge up his cock and fill the wanton woman before him. She writhed around his dick as each gush exploded into her womb. He slid backwards, and his cock popped out to spray rope after rope onto her ass, until she was a dripping mess. He staggered backwards to his own bed and sat down to rest, his cock still rigid and oozing cum.

Lily's orgasms did not subside for what felt like hours, but when she did finally come down, she reached back to rub the black man's cum into her ass. She hoped it gave him pleasure to see his own jizz glistening on her white skin. Her eyes drifted over to the man tied and bound in the corner. He mutely screamed and cried and shook with rage. A vague memory of his identity passed through her mind, but she only felt pity for him.

***

The door opened, and Mandi walked in clapping. "Bravo. Did you enjoy the show papa?" She strutted before the defeated man. "What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" She laughed at herself, tracing her finger's along the man's face. "I always thought that was a nice phrase. Those tiny helpless little pussies finally getting some revenge. By dragging their claws through the tongue of some mischievous little prick." She looked into his eyes. "I can still hear your thoughts though." She cast a glace back at the sex weary pair, "Didn't they put on a good show...Oh...so, you're still very angry, I see." She turned around swaying her hips to taunt him. "Kids daddy's all angry, and what are we to do about that?" She looked at Cassius's swollen cock. It roused even faster in the presence of his mistress. A glob of pink cum oozed from the tip of his cock. "I know just the thing to make daddy feel better," she said, reaching out for this drop with her index finger. The fluid rolled onto her skin easily and she carried it before her like a treat.

Mr. White's eyes filled with terror and revulsion. He clamped his jaw shut and turned his head away. "Some boys always have thoughts, but not you. Straight as an arrow. Don't worry, you're going to stay that way. Just...a bit different. You see it's one thing to watch your daughter beg for a big black dick, but it's another to beg for it yourself, to want it filling you up, to watch it slide into your tight little puss and feel it pulse with the heartbeat of the stud who's eager to fuck you." With inhuman strength, she turned his head forward. "Open, or I'll break your jaw."

He clenched even tighter, but her fingers wedged themselves along the joint of his mandible. With a great deal of pressure. his jaw opened. He could at least take off her finger, he thought, but the second the cum touched his tongue, his will became trapped, and his body was no longer his own. He knew what was coming, but he didn't expect the pain.

Mandi's voice taunted him, telling him he deserved it for what he had done. A thousand memories of prejudice and bigotry surrounded him, a feeling of intense dread permeating his being. His bones cracked and his muscles tore, causing spikes of agony followed by brief moments of relief. She removed his bonds, and his changing form collapsed forward. Mandi shredded his clothes with her bizarre strength, and left him face down on the floor, convulsing in pain.

Rolling to his back, he moved his hands up to his chest as a burning feeling spread through his body. The wiry grey chest hair he had known for years melted away in his hands, leaving smooth skin behind. His pectoral muscles shrank, but fatty tissue grew quickly in its place. He clutched at the flesh until a new sensitivity in his nipples forced his hands away. Prying his eyes open, he managed to see the burgeoning tits springing into existence. His hands changed as well, the calloused worker's palms replaced by smooth white skin. A new pain drew his attention, his legs were snapping like limbs in a storm. The bones knit, and he knew they were shorter and hairless. Petite, feminine legs, much like those he had admired his wife for.

The greatest transformation drew a giggle from Mandi. The old man's cock shriveled to a tiny pink nub which nestled itself in new folds of skin. With a wet pop, Mr. White ceased to be, and Ms. White arrived. New consciousness forced the old resident into a locked room in her mind. She sighed with pleasure as her hands explored her new body. She let out a soft grunt as the smell of cock filled her lungs. Hungry eyes peered up from the ground to the looming man above her.

She raised up, admiring the thick cock hanging between her new master's legs. She could see her sister slave behind him, pressing her tits into his muscular back and rubbing her hands up and down his chest. Lily stood on her toes to whisper and nibble at Cassius's ear, urging him on to fuck the new creature before him. His hands ran through Ms. White's shoulder length silver hair, gently urging her head forward towards his dick. She opened her mouth and let him enter, massaging his cock with her tongue and tasting the sweet nectar of Lily and Cassius's first coupling. The taste sent shudders of pleasure down to the new dripping cunt, which was as eager for a cock as her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down as her new body finished forming, a set of huge tits and a thick curvy ass, just like Lily's.

Cassius pulled her off his cock and lifted her up to the table. She sat facing him as Lily crawled on the table behind her, stopping briefly to take a nipple in her mouth for a long suckle. Cassius let his hand push apart Ms. White's thighs and run slowly over the damp mound, one finger trailing between the folds, just enough to make her quiver with pleasure. His other hand clasped itself around her throat, squeezing lightly enough to give her a thrill as his cock wedged itself in the virgin canal. He heard Mandi's final order, "Don't be gentle," and pushed forward.

Ms. White shrieked with the pleasure of being filled with her first black cock. Deep inside her, locked in the vestiges of his former mind, Mr. White watched.

12