The Crimson Milk Ch. 20

Story Info
Julie's flat tire leads to an encounter with Mandi.
1.8k words
4.57
9k
5

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/28/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,479 Followers

Julie's hands gripped the steering wheel as it began to tremble violently. A surge of adrenaline coursed through her as she pressed down the brake. The car slowed and she identified an odd rumbling coming from the rear of the car. She veered onto the shoulder and rolled to a stop as the flat tire thudded one last time. She sighed in frustration.

Getting out of the car, she surveyed her surroundings. The highway stretched for miles in either direction without a sign of light or life. The bright, full moon provided enough illumination to see a fair distance, but little of interest could be seen. On one side of the highway was a large empty field and on the other, a dark, foreboding forest. The sight of it filled her with unease, as if she shouldn't look at too closely. Or, perhaps, that something looked back.

Fumbling through her purse, she pulled out her phone as well as an insurance card. Proceeding to dial the number for emergency service, she got back in her car and closed the door. Her phone let out three meager beeps, and the call dropped. She tried again, and it failed. And again, and again, but none of the calls succeeded.

Her mind turned to the spare tire in her trunk and decided that it couldn't hurt to try. She turned on her hazard lights and pulled her hair back in a pony tail. Stepping out of the car, her heels clacked on the pavement. Realizing her evening wear would likely not be adequate for manual labor, she unfastened her heels and tossed them in the back seat. Despite her current isolation and general misfortune, Julie indulged her vanity by envisioning her lithe form delicately preparing for an unseemly task while still wearing short black cocktail dress and heels.

She left her boyfriend at the bar at the last minute for the long drive to her sister's house. Once again, her sister was embroiled in some senseless drama with her deadbeat husband and needed Julie to show up to provide a shoulder to cry on. Julie did not particularly mind, but she imagined her boyfriend did. Oddly, her thoughts fixated on the last time she'd had sex, mulling over the feeling of his hands on her ass or the quick, rigid thrusts as he came inside of her. Her panties grew damp as she thought about it.

Julie snapped back to the moment. Someone was coming. She didn't notice it before, but down the road from where she stopped, a small paved road led into the forest. Car lights flashed through the trees as the car approached. Two very strong emotions pulled at Julie. First, to run or hide or escape. She imagined running as fast as she could through the empty field behind her, anything to get away from the ominous presence exuding from the forest and whatever laid behind it. The second emotion was much more devious. A small voice in her mind told her to wait, just to see what would happen next.

The car appeared, a red sedan of a model she didn't recognize. It pulled out into the road and stopped a few yards ahead of Julie's car. The red brake lights illuminated the span between the two vehicles. The car's rear passenger door opened and a tall figure emerged.

"Having car trouble?" asked a sultry voice. Julie couldn't see the person speaking, only the silhouette of a tall woman.

Julie replied, "Oh, yeah. I've called for some roadside help though, shouldn't be that much longer."

The shadowy woman laughed, very quietly, "Smart. It's good not to talk to strangers. No one is coming though. There's no cell service for miles around here."

Julie's stomach fluttered. "Look, I don't want any trouble."

"Oh, sweetie," the woman said, "don't worry. You're going to love this."

Mandi stepped forward into the light, and Julie's jaw dropped. The woman was absolutely gorgeous and completely naked. "My god," Julie muttered. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Mandi walked towards her slowly, each step allowing her gratuitous assets time to jiggle and sway. "It has come to my attention that my scope here is limited. I need to find ways of opening new branches. And like a fly in a web, here you are." She stood a few feet from Julie, and she could see her prey starting to nervously back away. "I wasn't like you," she said. "You're pretty and successful. You can blend in. People already want to fuck you, and, oh they do enjoy it. That little boyfriend of yours counts himself lucky each time he gets to wiggle his prick inside of you."

Julie's eyes went out of focus. She could see her boyfriend pinned beneath her, his face deep in concentration as her pussy milked his cock.

"Your brother-in-law," Mandi continued as she reached out to hold up Julie's chin, "has fantasized about you for years. He thinks about you while he fucks your sister. Imagines your lips on his cock while your sister swallows his cum."

Again, Julie's mind clouded with the images Mandi described. She saw her sister bent over and the face of her brother-in-law contorting as he spilled cum in her mouth. The wetness in her crotch grew. Her breath hurried, and her skin flushed as she stared into the eyes of the naked goddess in front of her. Mandi analyzed her, evaluating each feature for a moment before moving to the next. "What do you want?" Julie managed to say.

Mandi smiled, a warm inviting smile that made Julie feel comfortable and safe. She imagined crawling into a soft bed with the woman, nuzzling between the two massive breasts, perhaps even suckling from the beautiful teats. Mandi's touch already burned on her skin, and she longed for that hot touch to explore her own folds, to push inside of her. Mandi spoke, "I want you to do me a small favor. I want you to let me fuck you."

Julie's gaze trailed down Mandi's perfect body, and she fixed on the very top of the woman's bald pussy. She could see the other woman's clit, rapidly growing, starting to protrude from her body. In moments, it became a small cock, and a desire to touch it overwhelmed Julie. The young woman reached for the inflating appendage, but Mandi stopped her. "Only if it's what you truly want. Think of this like a contract. You get to be fucked by me, but I get you in return. Is that what you want?"

Julie's mouth watered as Mandi's cock reached six inches in length. The head bloomed out into the familiar cock shape and beneath the shaft a pair of large testicles appeared. She ignored Mandi's questions and dropped to her knees in the middle of the road. Slowly, she let the cock rub against her cheek, enjoying the slight smear of precum along her face. The smell drove her wild, and she began running her tongue up and down the length of the still growing shaft. She heard Mandi let out a quiet grunt and doubled her efforts. Fixing her lips around the head, she looked up and made eye contact with the red woman as she let inch after inch of the cock disappear into her waiting mouth.

Wet slurping sounds filled the night air as Julie bobbed up and down on the impossible cock. With each stroke a new inch appeared. She brought her hands up to massage the shaft that she couldn't fit down her throat. The growing appendage eventually couldn't be held by just one hand, and she let the whole length escape her mouth. The monster cock flopped on her tits, ruining her dress. "Turn around and bend over," Mandi said.

Julie stood up, once again admiring the full form of her new mistress. She couldn't wait to feel the gargantuan cock inside of her. Hooking her thumbs in her panties, she tugged them over her small, firm ass and let them wriggle down her thighs. She began to pull off her cocktail dress, but Mandi stopped her. The taller woman stepped closer to Julie and with surprising strength, spun her around toward the hood of her car.

Mandi delighted as she pushed Julie forward, the smaller woman eagerly spreading her legs in anticipation. The small black dress pushed above her ass, giving an nice contrast to the bare skin in the moonlight. Mandi gripped her cock and lined it up with the soaked pussy. She nudged forward slowly, reveling in the tightness of her newest conquest. Gripping the small ass tightly, she let Julie wriggle and moan as she sunk her full length into the hot canal. The goal had been to not make any changes to the young woman, but Mandi just couldn't resist herself. While she still preferred the feeling of a massive cock inside of her, she understood the pleasure of feeling the full length of her cock engulfed in a dripping pussy.

Julie's body went limp in pleasure. Her face slid back and forth along the hood of her car as Mandi sawed into her. Orgasm had always been something she had to carefully work towards, but from the moment Mandi entered her, her body throbbed with pleasure. Wave after wave of orgasm crashed through her, burning her body and mind. She imagined that her new goddess ascended above the physical signs of orgasm, but she discerned that Mandi neared climax as the thrusts grew shorter and more erratic. She managed to reach underneath them and grab hold of the massive balls. They retracted towards Mandi as the first gout of cum spewed into Julie. In her last effort before blacking out from pleasure, she tugged on the balls eliciting a wild moan of pleasure from Mandi. More and more cum erupted from the massive cock, filling Julie's pussy until it overflowed and splashed on the ground between them.

Mandi's orgasm finally subsided. She gently removed herself from the now unconscious Julie. Delicately, she picked up the young woman and sat her down on the road beside her car. For a while, Mandi whispered in the woman's ear. Meanwhile, shadowy figures appeared and began to change the tire on the car. Julie was cleaned up, dressed, and then put back into the car. Mandi and her cohort returned to their vehicle and receded back into the forest toward Cloverdale.

-

Some time later, Julie woke up. It took her a moment to establish where she was and why she had decided to take a nap on the side of the road. Then it all came back to her as clear as day, she was on the way to visit her sister and brother-in-law. They were going to discuss letting Julie live with them for the next few months. Julie cranked the car and put it into gear. Thoughtfully, she brought her hand down to her stomach, admiring the small baby bump. Only six more months before her daughter would be born. And Julie knew her daughter was destined for amazing things.

She wondered what it would be like to get fucked while pregnant and started the drive.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,479 Followers