The Crimson Milk Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beside her a young woman cried out in ecstasy as another woman worked magic with her tongue. A man pulled out of a girl and dripped cum along her leg as he moved over to Ariel. She gladly took the spare cock into her mouth, licking it clean of the other girl's juices and the sweet taste of the man's cum. He was covered in black fur with only the smallest patch of white just above his naval. She pushed her nose into it as she took his entire length into her mouth. She almost giggled at the prickly hair brushing against her nose.

Jessie felt the top of her head. The headband from earlier was gone, but tiny cat ears remained. They were soft, and she hoped they were cute. She nuzzled into Robert's chest, happy to feel his immense strength wrapped around her as their tails flicked back and forth together on the ground. His cock was limp beneath her for the moment, resting on the underside of her thigh. A few of the other males were idle, and she fancied the idea of crawling over to let them fuck her, but Robert kept her close. He whispered in her ear, "I see you. Your mouth watering for all those other cocks. You're too perfect for them now."

"But how can a girl be satisfied with just one. Especially when he tires out so quickly." Instantly, she felt his dick stirring. "Does my kitty cat want to fuck me?" she taunted. "But I'm already so full of your cum, look it's dripping out of me. Maybe I should let one of these other girls clean me up while you recover your strength. Or maybe you can fuck her while she eats me." Jessie snapped her fingers and one of the girls she had noticed earlier immediately came over to them. Before the change this girl had been dressed as a nurse, and now her fur was entirely white with only the pink of nipples showing at the end of her massive tits. Jessie saw the fur on her chest was already damp with some tomcat's cum. She pulled the little vixen in for a kiss. With a quick swing of her legs, she had the white catwoman between her thighs, pressing her face down to lick her pussy. Robert wasted no time in filling his end of the bargain, moving behind the woman and positioning himself at the opening of her cunt.

"I'm sure that's already filled with someone else's spunk," Jessie taunted between purrs of pleasure. "Alpha males don't take sloppy seconds."

Mesmerized by her words, Robert roughly grabbed the fluffy white tail and pulled it straight up in front of. The girl's ass was massive, even Robert's cock could fit between her cheeks if he wanted it to. Instead, he spread the beautiful white cheeks apart and put the tip of his dick against her asshole. The girl made no move to protest, but continued diligently licking and sucking at Jessie's pussy. With a short thrust, he pushed into her ass and felt the tightness envelop him.

"Go on then," Jessie said. "Fuck her ass."

Robert growled and obliged.

***

Ariel emptied another cock onto her tits. She smeared the cum into her fur, amazed at the feeling. Her breasts were engorged, and she was pleased to find milk leaking from her nipples. Another male presented himself to her, and she eagerly began to suck on his cock while playfully massaging his cum laden balls. A warm sensation spread across her upper ribs. She let the cock slip out of her mouth with a wet pop. With a smile, she lifted up her massive tits and strained to look over them, delighted by what she saw. Two small breasts were growing out from underneath her other teats. She purred and laid down on her side, to give them room to grow. The male moved to her side and picked up her leg to give himself better access, sliding into her hot canal with ease. In moments, her second set of breasts were almost as big as their predecessors. Two women crawled over, each latching on to a nipple, one beside the other, letting their tongues swirl around the nubs and tease out the sweet droplets of milk. Their presented asses didn't go unnoticed as two males grabbed hold of the voluptuous furry thighs and sheathed their cocks in waiting pussy. Ariel thrummed with orgasm as she felt the two women milk her in rhythm with the cocks pistoning in and out of them.

-

Outside, the lady in red sat in the grass peering through a window only she could see through. She watched the animalistic orgy and rubbed her pussy in time with the various pairs fucking around the room. She always did like cats.

12