The Crimson Milk Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarice smiled at her creations, "Who wants to be the next to receive the blessing of my mistress?" Immediately, she rough hands grabbed at her. Two mouths latched on her nipples and another invasive tongue began exploring her juicy cunt.

The changed man and woman let out a lustful laugh as they pounced on new targets. The man had two women worshiping his cock while another rode his face, desperate for orgasm and another allowed him to service her with his barbed tail. Two unchanged women sucked a the convert's tits while men took turns emptying their seed into her mouth and slit. The exponential change spread through the shadow world rapidly. Clarice felt the warmth of her pleased mistress.

-

"Your obscene tricks don't work on Old Uncle, girly. Now are we going to dance here all night?"

Mandi smiled. "The Shadowman cannot die. Cut his flesh and rend his bone, and he will simply visit home. The Shadowman cannot die. Tie him down and make him stay, kill the Shadowman in his own way."

Old Uncle stopped smiling, "A silly old fairy tale."

"Are you sure?" Mandi replied.

Old Uncle's eyes narrowed. The world of light melted away and darkness flowed into his view. His red, burning eyes looked out on his world and he saw a legion of demonic shadow creatures writhing in carnal pleasures. The red woman had corrupted his paradise. She had tainted the souls of all those lost bargains. He frowned.

Old Uncle opened his eyes wide to look on both Mandi and the long shadow between them. "Clever," he said. "Never trust the Shadowman, though." He flashed a wide grin and stretched his hand over the shadow.

Mandi screamed. She fell to her knees reaching out for the thousands of corrupted souls, but she only saved one, Clarice. The rest shrieked and rebelled as they collapsed into the swirling void that was Old Uncle. "What have you done?" Mandi spat. Saving the one drained her, and for the first time in a very long time, she was afraid.

"Lot to learn about being a god, Amanda," Old Uncle said. His hand rested on her shoulder, and his voice conveyed a true sympathy. "Lot to learn still, even for Old Uncle. Clever thing you did with that little one. Thought I'd let you keep her. Look at me, getting sentimental in my old age."

He stood up, straightened his hat, and snapped his fingers. The thrones and the tent started to fade into nothingness. Soon, the two creatures stood in an empty lot, surrounded by Mandi's other creations. Old Uncle gave them a polite nod, amused as they tried to cross the distance to him. "I'll be moving on. Thought we could work out a deal, but you're like the rest. Oh, a bit more clever, maybe. But thin, like a bad copy. Maybe I just miss your Father." His shape started to fade into the night. "Oh, and Amanda. Leave that boy, Sebastian, out of it. Bring him here, and the Other Fellow comes with him."

The last wisp of Old Uncle vanished. Mandi's creations approached, but did not get too close to their mistress as she remained huddled on the ground.

Mandi hid her tears and clutched the small speck of darkness to her chest. When she stood, a long winged shadow unfurled behind her.

12