All Comments on 'The Crossroads Bargain'

by Quixerotic1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Started out well;

the god of the crossroads idea could have been carried in any number of directions.

Turning it into a mere "moo-cow" story was disappointing.

Farben0192Farben0192almost 4 years ago
Wasted Potential

First things first, thanks for sharing your story with us. Your regular updates are what keep me checking back with such regularity. Now, that being said...

I agree with anon. The beginning had a vast amount of possibility and certainly made me eager to read more, but the quick and dirty hucow route left a lot to be desired. I know you often go for the short 1.5 - 2 page stories, but there was a lot of room to expand even keeping with the hucow theme and could've made this a more enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I love Hucow stories. This one could have benefited from being a bit longer though. One of my favorite stories on the website is by mrsound "How Sadie Became a Cowgirl" and the transformation is a bit more detailed and drawn out. Which I like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Setup was great, the transformation happened a little too quickly. Best part by far is the character Jack at the Crossroads, the way he introduces himself really sells him as an ageless demonic entity. Would love to see him reused in more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuixerotic1@Quixerotic1
I have always enjoyed a particular type of erotica, the kind that focuses on our own base desires overcoming our sense of reason or decorum. Through fantasy or far flung science, my characters explore their sexuality's limits, often with transformative results. For everyth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES