All Comments on 'The Crownguard Ch. 01'

by cayde7

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Try mutual blowjobs

They are in the perfect position to satisfy each other -- blow jobs, caressing of the chest and pecs, the fine hairs that grow on Kyler's muscular manly chest. They sound like they belong together! Let them suck each other and swallow their cum together! More, more, more please!

AbelBrandAbelBrandalmost 4 years ago
First time

Literally the first thing I've read on Literotica! A sweet and delicate opening chapter that builds up nicely to the "first time" between Adam & Kyler. Look forward to more...

wtx_markymarkwtx_markymarkover 3 years ago

Will there be more?

Great story.....

cayde7cayde7over 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for reading this story, I'm so happy that you like it! It's been my favorite to write, and I think my best writing style as well. I will definitely continue the story, though it hasn't been very popular, so I'm currently giving priority to other series. Don't worry, you'll get to know more about Kyler and Adam!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story. Can’t wait for the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercayde7@cayde7
Hi there! I'm an experienced reader and novice writer; English is not my native tongue, but since I started reading (and getting aroused) by erotic stories, I couldn't help but write down my own ideas, so here they are! I tend to have a fluent kind of writing, I like describi...