The Crownguard Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow Adam, you're really getting good at this!" he shouted, over the noises of clashing blades.

"Thank you, Kyler!" I yelled back; "You are a good teacher -- and practicing with you -- is very gratifying!"

I was so beat I had a hard time keeping up a conversation; Kyler noticed, and he stopped the training:

"Alright Adam, you've done great today! We'll stop right here, I can see you're tired and fatigued. I'll help you take off your armor, then I'll have the servant prepare your bath... I can't wait for your father to know about your progress, he will be so content!" Kyler said, as he withdrew his sword and approached me.

He walked behind me, started taking off the helmet, back and shoulder pieces; our breaths were those of tired warriors, and I loved smelling the scent of effort and battle after that fatiguing practice. His hands on my skin, only separated by a thin layer of linen, were expertly and carefully unlocking my armor, setting my body free from all that weight and protection; though knowing my guard was taking care of me, made me feel so much safer than iron plates and chainmails.

As he took off every piece, his warm hands were inevitably brushing over my shoulder blades, my arms, my neck: he stopped.

"Oh look" he said quietly; "the helmet here left a mark. Perhaps it was too tight... Does it hurt?"

"Uh, it's nothing to worry about... It is just -- slightly nagging" I replied.

He caressed the mark on my neck, then he moved his head closer; he kissed very lightly my skin around the bruise, and as he did, I melted under his tenderness. He gently hugged me around my waist, brought me closer to him, warmed up my soul with his incredible kindliness; and he kissed me again on my neck, right behind my ear. The feeling of his breath on my skin was driving me crazy.

He whispered to my ear: "Is it better now, Adam?"

I was flattered by his devotion. My heart was racing faster than a steed, my eyes were gleaming. I lowered my head slightly:

"Oh Kyler... Yes -- it is always better with you..." I breathed out.

I felt his lips brush against my ear, his tongue taste my skin. I was mesmerized; I looked on the ground, in front of me: the shadow of Kyler, my guard in full armor, towering over me, holding me in an intimate embrace... I felt the muscles of my legs give in, and I felt Kyler's strong arms hold me up, and pull me back on my feet.

"Adam, you're so tired... I better help you dress back up, so you can go have your bath..." he said quietly, as I nodded.

As he undressed me of the linen undergarments, I felt the fresh air of the afternoon on my bare skin, the warm and soft hands of Kyler delicately touching my body, taking off the sweaty clothes and dressing me back up. The smooth and cozy feeling of his body around mine was inebriating, as I was showing him my weaknesses, my bare, defenseless body; he was lovingly dressing me up, as I was still dumbfoundedly sheltered by his cherishing arms.

When he was done, he escorted me upstairs to my rooms, where I would have taken a bath: the servant was just coming outside, saying she'd already prepared the warm water for me.

"Thank you so much, Ayrin; you're always so thoughtful..." I said, as she bowed slightly;

"It is a duty and a pleasure, your Highness! You're always so kind to me" she replied, smiling and leaving the corridor.

Kyler brought me in my room, and placed me down on a chair, right beside the bathtub.

"I will be waiting right outside the door, your Highness, in case you need anything" he said, going out the door and closing it.

I had a nice and relaxing bath, I washed off the fatigue and sweat from the warrior training, and my muscles felt much better, even if they were still aching. The relief and restoration of a warm bath came as a blessing, I really needed that...

I was startled by a knocking on the door: "Your Highness, dinner is almost ready!" the Crownguard called through the door;

"I am getting ready, I'll join you in a few moments!" I replied.

I got out of the bath, dried up and got dressed.

Dinner went alright, Kyler told my father about my progress and pointed out how I could barely stand up after the training: this time it was my turn to blush. Of course he didn't mention the little bruise on my neck, but I couldn't stop thinking about Kyler's tenderness and care for me. My father then talked about a trip we were going to have the next day: he needed to meet the King of a neighboring region for diplomatic and trading reasons, which I had already met before: we were going to leave in the morning, stay out of Capital city for a night and come back the following day. Of course, the Crownguard was to follow me during the travel, and I could use this as an opportunity to join the political discussion. I was really excited about this occasion, and we went on talking about what the plan was going to be for the travel.

When dinner was over, we all went upstairs in our apartments, and Kyler was going to have his bath; after some moments, I was thinking about all of the attentions my guard had given me before: I thought I was going to surprise him and keep him company as he was taking his bath. I went outside on my balcony, quietly climbed over to his, and stood outside the door-window. He was so peacefully absorbed by that rite, I almost changed my mind, thinking I might disturb him.

I entered the room, and he was immediately alarmed, then just confused by my presence:

"I'm sorry I startled you Kyler, I only wanted to... Help you out, as you did to me before..." I said, as his tension eased and his smile broadened sweetly.

"Adam... You truly are always kind with everyone..."

"...but you're special to me, Kyler. I care for you more than anyone else. Here, let me relieve you" I said, as I walked towards him and sat behind him, outside the bathtub.

I started massaging his broad and vigorous shoulders, which seemed so tense from carrying weights around all day. His soft and wet skin was silky smooth, and I think I enjoyed the rubbing as much as he did. He was very softly moaning, as I moved my hand from his shoulders to his upper back, up to his neck. His skin, lit by the sunset, looked so beautiful... I started placing kisses over his skin, on his neck, behind his ears, on his jaw, his temples, on his hair. His eyes were closed, his breathing was heavy and his heartbeat was racing. I moved my hands under his armpits, over on his built pectorals, massaging every inch of his skin, as I was kissing all over the back of his head. When my hands reached the abdominals, his breathing accelerated, his moans became louder; I wanted to feel every bump of muscle tissue he'd exercised for all these years, I wanted to take in everything of him, his body, his soul. I softly bit his ear, and whispered:

"How are you feeling, Kyler? Is it better now?"

He whimpered, groaning in pleasure, I kissed him on his cheek, as he orgasmed in the water, releasing all tension, setting his soul free.

He stayed, eyes closed and his mouth wide, for long moments, as I stroked my hands over his belly, his torso, his arms.

"Oh Adam..." he whispered, as he opened his eyes. Our stares locked: I read the appreciation and gratitude he had for me, for being by his side, caring for him. His blue eyes were deeper than an ocean, they were meant to have you lost inside them... and I loved being lost, with him.

I kissed him on his lips, his sweet and smooth skin. I felt his hands on my cheeks, caressing my jaw, my neck, as we shared the love for each other through our mouths. Passion flowed through us, yet again: we were lost in the moment, the desire for each other, the feelings, they had taken control of us. We were kissing, touching each other's skin; I felt Kyler's tongue kindly ask for consent, and I parted my lips slightly, to allow him to enter, to taste his sweetness and tenderness. I brushed and stroked his hair, as he held my head onto his; he moved his hand on my cheek, grazed it, with utmost gracefulness, our noses brushed against each other's as our tongues twisted and tied.

I stopped, we took short and deep breaths; "Kyler -- I love you... I love you, my guard" I whispered, looking straight into his eyes, our foreheads touching.

His gaze didn't wince, he kept staring into my soul, as he whispered "I love you too, Adam. I always have -- and will happily be by your side, be your only one"

He held my jaw, as he asked me: "Do you want this, too?"

I was speechless, and hypnotized by his words, his gorgeous eyes... "Yes Kyler. I want this; please, stay with me"

We kissed once more. We didn't need anything else -- as long as we were together.

I stood up, touching his hand, and inviting him out of his tub; I grabbed the fabric cloth and cherished his body, drying his torso, his arms, down to his intimate parts, his buttocks, his legs. He stepped out, kissing me on my forehead, brushing lightly my hair; we hugged, and held each other in a passionate embrace for minutes, as I felt tears dropping on my head.

"Are you alright, Kyler?" I asked, kissing his chest, beside his scar.

"I am in heaven, Adam. You make me the happiest person in the Kingdom. I can't stay without you..." he said, caressing my back of my head. "Will you please stay, tonight?"

"Here, with you? Of course Kyler, that's all I could wish for" I replied, kissing his nipple, feeling my hand across his back.

We loosened our hug, looked at each other once more; I pushed on his torso towards the bed, making him chuckle, as he fell on the sheets. His broad grin, his beautiful eyes, his gorgeous body in its whole magnificence, without a heavy and protecting armor on -- everything was perfect: and I loved that he would open up to me, reveal his wonderful build. As I stared at him, feeding off that stunning view, he felt exposed and covered his intimate parts with his hands, blushing slightly;

"Now that you've seen me, Adam... I want to see you, too" he said, with adorable innocence in his voice.

I walked towards him: "If you want, you can... help me with it" I said tentatively, finding the courage to offer myself.

"Yes, I'd like to..." he replied, moving his hands on my fabric clothes, and so very gently taking them off, visibly appreciating the process, and the outcome. He was savoring the moment, and the look on his face as he was timidly undressing me was so gorgeous... I caressed his cheeks, placed a kiss on his forehead, and guided him over my skin; he was grazing my skin so lightly and carefully, and wouldn't dare to make hazardous moves -- it was puzzling to me that he was trained to be a valorous soldier, and yet he would be so timid in intimacy.

"Kyler, don't worry, don't hold back: you can try, go ahead. Do whatever you wish..." I told him, as his gaze was piercing through my eyes.

"I just -- it's a little embarrassing that... I have never done anything like this. I'm a little timid" he admitted, blushing and resting his head on my chest, listening to my heart pounding.

"I, well... I have never done this... either. We will do this together, ok?" I told him quietly.

He nodded, "Ok, Adam", smiling broadly.

I took off the last linen clothes, and sit beside him on the bed; I started kissing his muscular arm, then his hips, his belly, making him chuckle:

"Stop, you're tickling me, hahaha" he said laughing, as he started tickling me back, pushing each other to lie down.

The happiness on his face was inestimable -- I wanted to remember this moment forever. He stretched out his hand to touch, to feel my chest, my collarbone, my neck. Then, his face lit up:

"I think I know what to do; turn around, Adam" he said, with confidence in his voice.

I turned around, as I felt him approach my back, placing a hand on my hip and caressing my neck with the other; there still was a slightly aching mark from the helmet. Right there, he placed a loving kiss, then he started tenderly savoring my skin, tasting my flavor, and I was, once again, melting under his cherishing attentions. I started moaning, his tongue and lips grazing my weakest spots, above my shoulders, below my nape, on my shoulder blades, behind my ear, between my jaw and my temple... Somehow, he knew the secret spots of mine that would just drive me crazy.

He then whispered to my ear: "Do you enjoy this, Adam?"

I was still astonished by the incredible things he'd just done to me. "Kyler, it is perfect -- you are perfect. Please, don't stop" I whispered him.

As he was tasting and kissing my neck, he moved his hands over my shoulders, caressed my arms, my hips, my thighs -- and, on the way up, he brushed his hands on every other inch of my skin; when he reached between my buttocks, I whimpered, feeling new sensations and pleasures.

"Is it good?" he asked, seductively.

"Oh yes, Kyler..." was all I could say. His big and strong hands were so caring and kind to the touch it was almost unbelievable.

"Now, please, do something kind to me, too" he whispered to my ear.

I turned around, facing him, and caught his stare once again, losing myself in a blue sea of emotions. I kissed him on his lips, then caressed his jaw, his neck, and kissed from his throat, down to his pecs, brushing his soft skin against mine, kissing and nibbling every part of him. Then I got to his scar, and moved onto his nipple; that's when he quietly moaned, and opened his mouth slightly. I kept delicately pecking it, then I moved onto the other one, as my hands were wandering around his abs, feeling every muscle lump, feeling his robust hips. His breaths were deep and his eyes were closed; I couldn't stop tasting him, feeling his skin under mine. I moved my hands over his groin, feeling the curly hair, his length between my fingers, slightly throbbing and growing. His moans were now louder, and he had placed his hand in my hair, caressing my head.

"Oh Adam, you're so good... You know what feels good, you know how to do this..." he whispered, as I looked up to him.

He stretched his neck towards me, and I met his lips with mine. "I love you so much Kyler; I would do anything for you, anything you want" I told him, as our lips parted, staring in his eyes.

"Now I want to do something to you" he said, with sparks of joy in his eyes, grinning.

He moved, so that we weren't on top of each other: his hands were roaming on my skin, he touched and felt my torso, my hips, my butt. He started kissing from my mouth, my throat, my breastbone, my nipples, my stomach, down to the sprouts of hair around my groin. He smelled my scent, asked me with a stare if he had my permission: as I nodded, his lips grazed the length of my swelling manhood, giving me chills all over my body. His hands rested on my inner thighs, lightly pushing them apart, as he exposed my delicate flesh; his mouth and tongue tasting my skin, my balls, the tip of my cock. His delicate fingers slowly pulled back my skin, his tongue savored my flavor: his lips squeezed around my prick, moving gently back and forth, as my flesh grew, and I started moaning.

"Oh my God, Kyler... That feels so good" I sighed, as he looked up to lock his gaze to mine.

His hands were massaging my thighs, causing pleasant tickling sensations; when he started licking my balls, my moans became more intense, and my head fell back, mouth agape, as I was brushing Kyler's hair with my hand. His fingers began to thrust my flesh a little more vigorously, as I began to whimper, and, with louder sighs, released my orgasm on his cheek, his hands. That moment seemed to last forever, the tickling and pleasingly wet sensation of his tongue on my skin, his strong and warm hands around my girth.

"Kyler... You are so incredible..." I whispered, as he got up, and we kissed.

"That was unbelievable... How can I best you; what can I do?" I said quietly, as his deep blue stare peeked into my soul.

"You already did, Adam" he said, smiling. "Can I, uhm... taste it?" he then asked, slightly embarrassed.

"Try it, Kyler" I said.

He cleaned my cum off his cheek, and licked his palm: "It's a bit salty... but it tastes like you" he said, chuckling. I kissed him again, our tongues brushing and feeling each other. We fell on the bed, kissing, rolled over in the linen sheets, our chests touching, our arms around each other, our flesh tangled. We laughed, touched each other, kissed, and we finally found ourselves exhausted, lying on our backs, the room only lit by the moon. Through the fresh breeze of the night, seeping through the open door-window, our breaths and voices.

"I love you, Adam" Kyler said.

"I love you too, Kyler" I told him, looking into his eyes.

Our bodies naked, our hearts beating in the night, hand in hand, that was our paradise. My strong warrior, by my side, protecting me from the dangers, his weaknesses only open to me.

"Kyler, you're so fine -- and you're mine." I told him.

"And you, mine. I am your mighty guardian", he grinned. I smiled back.

I rolled over, laying down under his arm, my head resting on his swelling chest, the little hair softly tickling; "I love it when your heart beats, next to mine... You fade away all my fears" I whispered him.

His hand caressing my cheek, my neck. We fell asleep.