The Cruelest Edging Challenges Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"STOP!" she yelled, startling me in mid stroke.

"Oh c'mon!" I protested, slamming the brakes on my hand motion.

"It isn't midnight yet!" She said.

"We never set a time, you just said tonight I could cum! Argh, please, I really can't bear this, my cock and balls are aching, and the thought of not cumming, I need to cum so soon, please, please, please?" I pleaded.

"Mmm...I love the begging, Zane!" she smiled. "Ok, fair enough, so I will give you these two choices: One, you can cum right now, or two, you wait until midnight...and you can do the same thing to me next weekend! Tease the Hell out of me, make me goon like a mindless slut, make my pussy a wet mess for 48 hours and not allow me to cum for two entire days! If anything, think of it as...revenge?"

My mind raced through the choices. I glanced at the clock. 11:23, so if I could make it through 37 minutes of just doing nothing, I would be able to turn the tables, and make her suffer like I was right now! I relished the thought of making her read erotic stories, and edge herself silly, and many other fiendish ideas I had for "Challenges" for her in this scenario. Cum now, or suffer through just a bit longer?

And the thirst for revenge just BARELY edged out the urgent throbbing need to CUM RIGHT THIS INSTANT! Just barely, this was the closet margin possible, and my snap decision could have easily gone the other way in my head. I wanted her to go through this Hell herself, get a taste of her own medicine, and I planned to be absolutely merciless, and...cruel even, as she had been to me! SO CRUEL!

"OK! As long as you promise to not tease me whatsoever until midnight Sharona, and then oh your next weekend is going to be rough!"

"Deal!" she said. She was about to shake my hand, both of us lying in bed together, me still naked, her in the red skirt and topless, but then she withdrew her hand, and said "I don't want to touch you, that might break the rules about teasing and turning you on more, dear!" She smiled. And to her credit, she did honor her word about not teasing me. I walked out of the room and actually got dressed in my boxers and t-shirt, and went outside the back door to our yard to get some fresh air...and hopefully cool off enough to restrain my libido for just about another half hour.

I paced back and forth a lot, that last half hour felt a lot longer than it actually was. But then one moment I happened to glance at the clock and saw it was 12:02 A.M!

I wasted no time. I didn't even try to make it to the bedroom, we were both in the living room. I ripped off my shirt, pulled down my boxers, and embraced her. I remembered that she had originally wanted to see the visual aspect of me shooting out a huge load of cum after all this edging, but I decided that fucking her brains out was the only thing that would do. She was still wearing just the skirt from earlier, the skirt I had fucked her in and also still topless, sitting on the living room sofa. I didn't even say a word, I just rolled her completely onto her back, and the I got on top of her to finish this off missionary style! I pumped away. I thought I would cum immediately, but I made it a good 2 or 3 minutes, enjoying just fucking the crap out of her, nailing her good, biting her shoulder a bit, my hands gripping her ass cheeks as I fucked away util I finally hit the sweet, beautiful point of no return, no stopping this gusher now!

And BOOM! It hit me. I could try to describe it to you, but you know what an orgasm feels like. So just imagine that feeling, multiply it by 3, and imagine that the feeling you normally feel most intensely in your cock when you orgasm is felt in every cell of your body as well. And the waves of pleasure just felt endless -- my mind could not even grasp when the end would be, it felt like the longest lasting involuntary spasms my cock had ever had. My eyes closed, I collapsed on top of her, still inside her, still quite hard, my cock still quivering. I have no idea what happened next to be honest, I think I must have blacked out when I was still inside her, and then I must have woken up some undetermined amount of time later, and I found myself naked on the sofa, with Sharona sitting on a chair 5 feet from the sofa, now dressed in a pair of purple silky pajamas that I knew were here favorite pajamas. She smiled at me, and I smiled back.

Part of my own smile turned into a smirk at the very end, because I had just thought of a really lovely, cruel, beautiful, evil, and sexy way to tease her next weekend...

12