The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Anabelle stopped sucking and stretched out on me and announced, "Now that you are awake, and ready, it is my turn to fuck you."

And with that, she straddled me and raised her hips up over my fully erect cock. But just before she slipped me into her honey hole, she took my cock in her hand and started rubbing it over her pussy lips and clit while Heather took picture after picture.

Finally, quivering she lowered herself down impaling on my skyward pointing cock. I am not going to lie, her pussy was so wet and so smooth, it could have been made of silk. It was all I could do to keep from coming then and there. Annabelle didn't have that kind of control. Her pussy was pulsing and squeezing as she came while I entered her. All that rubbing my dick on her clit had gotten her right to the edge and the feel of my cock sliding into her cunt just pushed her over the edge.

She didn't move once she had taken all of me inside her, so I reached up and started to gently caress her tits. That brought her back and she started a nice slow rhythm accompanied by the squishy sounds of my cock sliding in and out of her. I tried to help, but she just put a finger on my lips and shook her head, so I stopped and let her ride me.

It seemed like forever, but it couldn't have been more than a minute or two and her pace picked up and became more frantic. Her pussy started to pulse again and I knew she was close. Then suddenly she stopped, climbed off me and turned around into a reverse cowgirl position. Again, another position I love but don't get Heather into very often.

As I was lifting my hips in anticipation I felt something amazing, Anabelle was sliding my cock into her ASS! It was going to be an ANAL REVERSE COWGIRL!

I damn near came right there.

Pulling the last vestiges of my self-control I concentrated on the intense feelings as the head of my cock pressed and then began to slowly penetrate her sphincter. Slowly, fractions of an inch at a time until it popped in and she stopped and began to slowly slide it back out and then reversed course once again and took more of my cock. I was biting my knuckles to keep from coming.

Up and down she went until at last she bottomed out with my cock fully engulfed. Later I found out Heather had switched the camera to video mode and gotten some hires close-up shots of Anabelle's ass swallowing my dick. We had many a fuck session watching those home videos in later years. And I even got to tap Heather's ass more often, but more about that later.

Once I was fully buried in her ass, I felt her fingers pushing into and out of her pussy while she was frantically rubbing her clit. After a few seconds of that I started lifting my hips trying to get some traction with my cock. Anabelle started lifting her hips as well and in a few seconds we had established a nice rhythm of her lifting up while I went down and then I lifted my cock up to meet her ass coming down.

It didn't take long and I started to clench up and she must have felt it because her ass started to pulse and grip my cock like a hand as she started to come. A second later I blasted spurt after spurt of my hot cum inside her and that pushed her over into a spasming shaking orgasm that seemed to go on for minutes. Then slowly she laid back on me like an inflatable doll with a slow leak.

It was quite some time before either of us was able to move. I was spent and she fell asleep on me. But after a couple of minutes, she rolled off me and turned and gave me a big wet kiss and declared, "Howdy neighbor!" which broke all of us up laughing.

Looking at the clock, my wife announced that we had not only missed the sail away party, but if we didn't hurry up and get cleaned up, we were going to miss dinner.

Chapter 2 - Dinner and After

It didn't take long and we were all standing in line waiting for dinner. When the maître d's assistant asked if we wanted a private table or a shared table, "Whichever is faster" I replied.

A few seconds later, she waved one of the wait staff over and we were escorted to a private table, which suited me fine. I wanted to find out a little more about our lovely sex partner.

Over a fabulous dinner and some excellent wine, we found out that Annabelle was married but her husband always went deep sea fishing with a group of friends.

"I went the first year after we were married," she said. "But it was pretty boring and after I had fucked everybody 3 or 4 times I got bored. When Robert, my husband, announced the next fishing trip, I called a travel agent and booked a cruise."

"I'll bet there were some disappointed fishermen that year." I remarked.

"I suppose so, but there are plenty of whorehouses down in Key West so I'm pretty sure my husband and his friends picked up some pretty bits and had a good time."

"Don't you get jealous," my wife asked.

"No." said Anabelle, "We have always had an open marriage. Love is love and sex is sex. I love my husband to death and if fucking a pretty young thing makes him happy, then I'm happy and vice versa. When I we meet back up at home, I will fuck him bowlegged. And he knows it."

"Well,", said Heather, "I have to admit, if this afternoon was any indication, I can believe he is going to be walking funny for a week."

And we all broke out laughing.

After dinner, we chatted a little and the girls went to check out the shops while I went topside to stretch my legs and explore the ship a little more. After a while I decide to go see what trouble my wife had gotten into and to my surprise, when the elevator opened, there they were.

"Hello," we all said in unison and then started laughing.

"I was just going to start looking for you," I said.

"Same here," my wife replied. "We didn't see anything we couldn't live without, so we thought we would come up here to keep you company and to look at some stars."

"Then let me lead the way," I said. "It was very thoughtful to come and rescue me from my loneliness".

"Not at all," replied Anabelle, "We kept talking about your big dick and we started to get horny. It seemed a waste to let you run loose where just anybody could kidnap you. So we decided to do the job ourselves and drag you down to my hot tub."

"Your hot tub?" Heather and I exclaimed in unison.

"Yes. I booked one of the Owner's Suites and there is a private hot tub on my balcony," replied Anabelle.

"Damn Woman! I thought your balcony looked a little bigger than ours, but I didn't think it was that much bigger."

"Oh yeah, my room is right on the corner of the ship, so it wraps around and the hot tub is just around the corner in a private little niche."

"Lead on," was all I could say.

A few minutes later, after a quick stop at the bar for some drinks and a stop to retrieve our swim suits, we were standing next to the hot tub on Anabelle's balcony. She had turned it on and it was ready to go.

"After you," she said as we climbed in.

It was wonderful and truly hot. Most of the hot tubs on cruise ships are barely lukewarm tubs, probably for liability reasons, but this was at least 102 degrees F. It was blissful.

Anabelle was wearing a fluorescent yellow string bikini that was barely covering anything. Heather was in a more modest one piece and I had a pair of board shorts on. At least that was where things started.

Heather and I had just settled into the hot tub when Anabelle slid in next to Heather and very smoothly slid her yellow top off and threw it to the deck.

"Let's get you comfortable," Anabelle purred as she started to peel Heather's straps off her shoulders.

"You need to let the girls out."

So with a little pulling and a little wriggling it didn't take long for Heather's beautiful titties to float free in the water.

Anabelle look over at me with a mischievous grin and asked, "She looks so lovely, do you mind if I molest your wife?"

"Please help yourself, as long as you don't mind me watching," I replied.

"Hey! Don't I get a vote?" asked Heather.

"No" replied both of us.

"Oh, so that's how it is," she shot back as she stood up and peeled her swim suit down and stepped out of it, one leg at a time.

By the time the swimsuit hit the deck, she had turned and straddled Anabelle and announced, "You can't molest the willing."

Heather lifted her titties with her hands and presented the nipples to Anabelle's waiting mouth. I shifted a little to my right, partly to get a better view and partly to relieve the pressure that was building in my swim suit.

After what seemed like an eternity of Anabelle sucking and licking Heather's nipples, Heather slid down and the two of them began a slow sensuous kiss. About that time, I gave up and slid my swimsuit off and it joined the rest of the clothes on the deck.

The sound of the wet splat broke their concentration and Anabelle whispered, "I think we need to invite your husband over, he looks lonely. And he has a periscope peeking out of the water."

I succumbed to their invitation and slid over, running my hands over both of them.

"This has to go," I said when I found that Anabelle still had her bikini bottom on.

"So take it off" she said with a wicked grin, "with your teeth."

"Gladly," I replied.

Taking a deep breath, I submerged and grabbed one of the strings in my teeth and tugged. I grabbed her hips and spun her around and repeated the maneuver and surfaced with a small piece of yellow cloth dangling from the string in my teeth.

"Bravo," Anabelle cried, "now a reward for the gallant knight" as she grabbed my cock.

The next hour went by as a blur with all manner of bodily parts sucked and licked and nibbled and occasionally fucked.

I don't know if it was the alcohol, the hot water or a combination of the two, but my next memory was sliding my cock in and out of Heather's pussy while fingering fucking her ass. Anabelle was sitting on the edge of the hot tub while Heather ate Anabelle's pussy and slid a couple fingers up her fuck hole.

She was quivering so it must have been good. I must have made some noise because Anabelle opened her eyes and looked at me and said, "Don't you dare come in her cunt, I want your cum in my throat."

With that she stood up, and moved over to me and pulled my cock out of Heather and slid it into her mouth.

She pulled off of it long enough to announce, "I love the taste of your wife's pussy on your cock. It just makes this all the sweeter."

She then proceeded to suck my cock into her mouth again, but this time took it deeper and deeper with each stroke. A couple of strokes later and I could feel the head of my cock banging on the back of her mouth and then amazingly, she took it into her throat. This was the first time I had ever been deep throated. The surprise of sliding all the way into her throat made me come instantly. For what seemed like forever, I poured spurt after spurt of my hot seed down her throat. Finally, she slid off my cock and gasped for air.

"That was amazing," I gasped. "Thank you."

"That is the first time in a long time that I've had a cock that was long and thin enough to do that to," said Anabelle. "Most guys are too short or too wide to do that comfortably. Your cock is just right."

"I think I am done for the night," I said. "I can barely stand up after that. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." and laid a big wet kiss on Anabelle's mouth.

That was immediately followed by a big wet kiss on my wife's mouth and then using my tongue to lick up Anabelle's love gravy from Heather's lips.

With that, I slumped bonelessly out of the hot tub, retrieved my swim suit and headed for our cabin. A quick shower and then flop into bed was all I remembered until the ship bumped into the pier in St. Thomas.

Chapter 3 - The Saint and Three Sinners

When I woke up, I was immediately aware that Heather was not on her side of the bed. Worried, I quickly dressed and started to go next door and saw the sticky note on the door.

"Gone to breakfast in the dining room," and the time.

Damnit, I just missed them. Making an executive decision, I slammed the door and sprinted down the hallway. As luck would have it, I saw the elevator door close on them just before I got to it. Five flights of stairs later, I was leaning on the wall trying not to breathe heavily when they got off the elevator.

"What took you guys so long?" I said, as their eyes bugged out.

"When we left, you were in your own little world," Heather said.

"We didn't want to disturb you," said Anabelle at the same time.

"You didn't, I woke up when the ship docked and the engines shut down," I said. "I'm hungry. Let's go fuel up for a fun day in St. Thomas."

After we were seated and placed our orders, I turned to Anabelle and asked, "So what are your plans for today?"

"Not much," she replied. "I am not big on beaches and snorkeling so I don't do those. I can get all the sun I want on the ship. I don't really need anything, so I don't do a lot of shopping. Usually, I just stay on the ship and go see what specials they have going on at the spa. I do love a good massage."

"Why don't you come with us,", Heather said. "James has a new telephoto lens he has been dying to try out and the tramway is quite beautiful at the top of the hill."

"Yes. We would love to have you come," I said. "We aren't going to be gone all day, so you can still get a massage when we get back."

"And if the spa is all booked up," said Heather wickedly, "James gives a hell of a massage."

"Alright, I surrender," Anabelle said laughingly. "It will be a good chance to stretch my legs."

"Dress light," Heather said. "It can get pretty hot in town if the breeze is not blowing right. Wear shorts and a thin light colored top."

With that, we adjourned breakfast and headed back to the rooms to get ready for the day.

Twenty minutes later we were walking off the gangway and onto the concrete pier. I had my map of Charlotte Amalie in hand and set off towards the tramway.

After a brief walk through the shops we stood at the base of the tramway and I left the girls to go get our tickets.

All I heard on the trip up was, "Look at that", "OMG how beautiful", "Look over there". I think the tram was a big hit with the girls.

At the top, it was a little more touristy than I remembered it. There was a small restaurant and some craft booths. But the view was spectacular and the flowers were amazing. We walked around for a few minutes while I got some pictures of the harbor and the cruise ships and the islands that you could see from the top. I switched out the telephoto for a normal lens and started taking pictures of the flowers and the girls.

Just off the path, I could see there was a natural arbor that was a riot of different flowers, so I called the girls over and asked, "Do you guys feel like being a little naughty?"

"What did you have in your dirty little mind, my dear?" asked Heather.

"You see over there where the flowers make a nice little arch? It is off the trail, but I don't see anything dangerous between here and there. I think it would make a perfect backdrop to get some pictures of my beautiful flowers."

With that, Anabelle stepped under the chain and headed straight for the spot. After a couple steps, she turned her head back at us and asked, "So, do you want to live forever?"

A minute later, we were all over by the spot and saw that it went deeper providing a natural screen from the trail. With the sun being shaded by a natural canopy and the flowers behind them, I started to photograph the girls.

Suddenly, Heather started giggling, which caused both Anabelle and I to look at her puzzled.

"When my dirty minded husband asked if we wanted to get naughty, this is more what I thought he had in mind," Heather said.

And with that, Heather lifted up her shirt, snagged the front of her bra and popped her beautiful titties out into the light. A second later, Anabelle followed suit.

"Are you gonna just stand there catching flies?" said Heather. "Or are you gonna take some pictures?"

That snapped me out of my frozen mental state and I began to snap pics.

"Why don't you get out of those things?" I asked.

Heather turned and helped Anabelle unhook her bra and then Anabelle returned the favor. Then they both carefully folded their shirts and dropped them on the ground with their bras.

At that point, I started to offer some posing suggestions. Which of course immediately got out of hand and finally ended up with Heather on her knees sucking my dick and Anabelle with her shorts around her ankles frantically rubbing her clit.

Out of nowhere, we started to hear some voices and we all froze. Heather stopped and promised "Later".

And both girls dove for their clothes while I tried to pull my shorts up over my erection.

"Give me your bras," I said "I'll put them in the bag. Just put your shirts on".

A minute later we were dressed. As the voices faded, we ran back to the trail giggling like little kids. I didn't bother letting the girls know how transparent those shirts really were.

We headed back to the tram to head down.

While we waited for the next car, Heather asked, "Do you think anybody saw us?"

As I started to shake my head no, I noticed that from the platform, you could look down on the trail and had a perfect view of the little grove we had been in.

Just then I saw the operator staring at the girls and from the rhythmic motions I could tell he was wanking his dick for all it was worth.

"No," I lied, "there is no way anybody could have seen us."

After a quick look through some of the shops on our way back to the ship. The girls had found some necklaces and I found a t-shirt with one of my favorite sayings on it, "The beatings will continue until morale improves".

I just wish I could wear it to work when we get back. I also found some pineapple-mango massage oil/lube, but more about that later.

Once back on the ship we said our goodbyes, Anabelle said she had to get to her massage appointment and then was going to order room service and turn in early.

Heather and I had a wonderful dinner, followed by some drinks on the Promenade deck near one of the house bands and then we turned in also.

Chapter 4 - The Other Saint

The next morning saw us up early for a nice breakfast with Anabelle and quickly off the ship to catch a cab to one of our favorite beaches in all the Caribbean. It was a glorious day for beaching. We arrived early and had lounge chairs and umbrellas set up for front row seats to the glories of a beach on the French side of the island.

When she finally kicked off her sandals and dug her toes into the white powdery sand, Anabelle's face light up like a kid at Christmas.

"My gawd this is lovely," she exclaimed. "I don't have words for this sand and the blue of the water and the clear blue sky. I don't see how you can ever leave this place."

"Just wait," I said, "the view will get better shortly."

"????" said Anabelle's face as both Heather and I laughed at her.

"It can't get any better than this," she said running down to the water.

After a couple minutes, Heather asked, "Care to join us?"

"In a minute," I said. "I want to get some pictures of you two in the water and set up the video camera."

So off went Heather while I set up the cameras and got some shots of them splashing in the water. Then I headed to the water's edge with the waterproof action camera.

"It looks like the parade is about to start," I announced to the girls.

"Parade?" said Anabelle.

"Oh, that's just what James calls the topless beach walkers," Heather said. "Some of them just like to walk up and down the beach flashing their titties for the tourists."

"Really???"

"Oh yes. And for the really hardcore, the other end of the beach down there is the fully nude part"