The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never been to a nude beach," said Anabelle. "Do you have to be nude or can you just go scope it out."

"Oh, you can just go scope it out," said Heather wrinkling her nose. "It is not what pictures or movies would have you think. It's mostly wrinkled up old men and women lying in lounge chairs showing off their junk to the sun."

"Now that's not very nice," I said. "Occasionally the old wrinkled up guys get to ogle a pretty young tourist who takes her clothes off for them. Didn't they Heather?"

"You went down there and got naked?" exclaimed Anabelle. "Oh my gawd, we have got to do that."

"Well," I said, "You better start practicing now." as I lunged forward and pulled her tiny string bikini top off.

This set off a string of expletives not fit to print and an all-out water war that ended with me holding 2 bikini tops and missing my shorts. I had to use the bikini tops to ransom my shorts or I would have spent the whole day in the water. Or I could have "walked to the other end of the beach," as Anabelle reminded me.

While we had been horsing around in the water a steady stream of beach walkers had gone by parading their goods and as we traded bits of clothing.

"This top isn't as comfortable as I thought it was going to be. I'll just let James hang onto it for now. Do you want to go see what is down the beach that way?" Heather said, waving in the general direction of the beach on her left.

"Sure" said Anabelle giggling. "Is that the nude side?"

"No," I said. "The nude side is the other way, past the new vendor stands and just past the big billboard sign announcing the nude side of the beach."

"Oh," said Annabelle, sounding disappointed.

"C'mon," said Heather with a mischievous look. "Let's go break some hearts. Or at least, go make some hardons."

"All right," I said. "I'll hold down the fort... for a while ... unless I get distracted... You know how easily distracted I can get around here."

"We'll be back in a little while," Heather called back over their shoulders.

"What are you looking at?" I growled at a nearby fish, who seemed mesmerized by my hard on.

"Time to get on with it."

So I struggled to nonchalantly slide my swimsuit back on and made my way back to the chairs. It was tough. There was a group of three 20 somethings walking by that nearly kidnapped me with their perfect breasts and flawless bodies. I could swear there was more material in the wash cloth I used to shower this morning than they had in all 3 monokini bottoms. And so it went, the eternal struggle between waiting and chasing.

Eventually the girls returned and decided that they were hungry.

"Break any hearts?" I asked.

"No," said Anabelle.

"But we did make more than a few guys squirm trying to hide their tents," finished Heather as they both broke up laughing.

"Well," I said, "Jon-Tomas here says that the food in this establishment is awesome and he would be more than happy to fetch menus and take the lovely ladies' orders."

"But of course, madams, I will return shortly," he said, slowly tearing his eyes off the feast of womanly flesh before him.

"Oh my gawd, I didn't see him standing there," said Anabelle. "He is quite the hunk, too."

"I didn't see him there either," said Heather. "How did you know about him?"

I held up what was left of a margarita in a plastic glass and said "Hesh been very good at keeping this filleded up".

"Oh my gawd, how many of those have you had?" Anabelle exclaimed.

I looked down, but JT had removed the empties.

So all I could say was, "I don remember. More than one, I thin".

With that, the girls put their heads together and plot something while I laid back on the lounge chair and took a little nap. I was rudely awakened, by two goddesses trying to feed me.

"C'mon," said Anabelle, "You have to eat something and sober up a little."

"But not too much," said Heather. "You are very kinky and a lot of fun when you are drunk, just not this drunk. Plus we still have to get to the ship."

So with bites of fried shrimp and hamburger washed down with cold ice water. I gradually re-entered the land of the living.

"Speaking of the ship," I said, "we need to think about moseying along."

"Ok, daddy," said Heather.

I know that tone.

"So what did you two want to do before we leave?" I asked.

"I promised Anabelle we could go down to the nude beach and she could roll around and get some sand in her coochi," said Heather.

"Oh, if that's all that's bothering you, " I said, "We have to go that way to catch a cab anyway. I'll break up camp and go settle our food and bar bill and meet you wanton women by the nude beach billboard."

"Yay! Thanks daddy!" Heather beamed.

I just shook my head, smacked her lovely bottom and said "Get going or the bus leaves without you."

"C'mon Anabelle, I'll race you"

Taking a minute to watch their perfect asses run and skip down the beach, I spent a couple minutes packing up. It took a few more to find JT and pay the tab, leaving him a generous tip. Then I marched down the beach to find my naked beauties.

When I got to the rocks that were the demarcation line for the nude and non-nude sides, I unslung my camera and reattached the telephoto lens. Pointing it at the two I got some great shots and then a gentleman came up and asked not so politely "what the fuck did I think I was doing?"

"Taking pictures of my wife and her friend as they asked me to," I replied.

The conversation started to go downhill from there until my wife and Anabelle came up and asked me to introduce "my friend".

"This is apparently the beach photo police," I said. "And he was offended that I was taking your picture."

"Nonsense," Heather replied sweetly. "My friend and I were cavorting in our birthday suits so he could get photographic evidence that we actually were naked on a nude beach. So piss off motherfucker!"

With that she flipped him off and proceeded to put her swimsuit top on followed by the bottoms.

Anabelle followed suit (pun intended). Once the girls were back in their swim gear, I handed them their cover-ups and we proceeded to climb the little hill to the taxi waiting area.

Once inside the cab, we all broke down laughing so hard I thought we were going to pass out. The taxi driver just gave us a quizzical look until we finally wound down.

I explained what happened on the beach and the driver groaned and said, "He is a prick. He does this shit all the time. I am sorry that it happened to you. There are no laws about taking photographs, just rules for curtesy not to take someone's picture without their permission."

With that we all started laughing again and had a great ride back to the ship.

As we walked the last little bit to our rooms, Anabelle looked a little down, so Heather asked "What's up?"

"Oh I had a lot of fun with you guys today, but I missed getting another massage," she said.

"If that's all. Remember, I told you, James give fantastic massages. Let's get cleaned up and go get dinner and tonight James will give you a rubdown you will never forget."

"Promise?"

"We promise," Heather and I said together.

Chapter 5 - Anabelle gets rubbed the right way

Dinner was fabulous again. It is amazing how much better good food and wine can be when in the company of two gorgeous witty women.

After dinner, both girls decided we were going to the show. It was some big musical number, the kind I usually hate, but being outnumbered I gave in.

We headed down to the show lounge and for some reason the girls decided on seats in the last row near the back of the theater. I found out why when the lights went out and a hand found mine in the dark and brought it over to investigate the slit on the side of her dress. A moment later, my other hand was similarly kidnapped on the other side. I got the feeling this wasn't a coincidence.

After discovering that neither lady was wearing any panties, I don't remember much about the show.

All too soon the light started to come up and I had to retrieve my fingers. Anabelle leaned on my shoulder and purred at Heather, "You were right. That was a wonderful massage."

Heather leaned over to kiss her and said with a grin, "That wasn't the massage, silly. That was just the warm up. Now we go back to the room and get the real massages."

I was fortunate that I wore one of my long Hawaiian shirts given the size of the tent in the front of my shorts as we left the theater. It would have been very embarrassing to walk the length of the promenade deck sporting that kind of wood.

Moments later we were walking into our room with Anabelle in tow.

"Is there anything I need to do to help?" she asked.

"Not a thing", my ever helpful wife responded.

"I'll be ready in a minute" I said, "I just need to put down the beach towels so we don't get massage oil on the bedspread".

While I laid out the towels and retrieved the massage oil from the bathroom, the girls got ready.

Anabelle slipped out of her dress and tossed it on the couch and lay down naked on the bed. Heather had picked up the video camera and was recording everything.

"All right Mr. Masseuse, we're ready for you," she called out.

I had a hunch Heather was going to be playing director tonight. Boy was I right!

"Coming!" I said.

"I hope not" both of them yelled in unison.

"Everybody is a comedian on this boat. " I muttered as I came around the corner.

Anabelle was laying with her head towards the foot of the bed with her head supported by a pillow.

Playing up the part of the massage therapist to the hilt, I asked, "What type of massage would Madame care for today? Relaxation, muscle tension, deep tissue, Swedish?"

Both girls started giggling and before Anabelle could answer, Heather replied with, "I think she would like something big and deep to help her relax" and they both went off giggling uncontrollably.

"Very good Madame." I said as I poured some of the massage oil I purchased in the previous port on my hands to warm it up.

I gently massaged the oil into Anabelle's shoulders and down the middle of her back. Adding a little bit more, I continued down massaging her back and began to caress the globes of her magnificent butt. I then worked my way back up and concentrated on her neck and shoulders for a while.

A few minutes later I felt the ghostly fingers of my wife slowly undoing the buttons of my shirt, which I let her slid off me while I continued to work on Anabelle's back. I poured a little more oil onto my hands and worked my way back down to Anabelle's beautiful ass and began to massage each cheek.

I ran my hands down along the outside of her cheeks and then pressed them together and brought my thumbs to the crack of her ass and slid them down. Just as my thumbs plunged between her thighs I felt Heather come up alongside me with the camera focused on my hands.

"Stop there and slide your thumbs along her pussy," Heather whispered. "I want a close-up".

Taking direction from my wife, I moved my thumbs up and down along Anabelle's pussy lips, using the massage oil and her natural lubrication to make them slick. Anabelle helped out by spreading her legs for easier access.

"Slowly drizzle some lube and let it run down the crack of her ass," whispered Heather, "and catch it with your thumb".

As I complied, Heather took the camera in for a close-up and we were rewarded with a low hum from Anabelle. While I continued to massage Anabelle's pussy lips, Heather put the camera down on the bed between Anabelle's legs and reached over to undo my belt and slide my pants and underwear to the floor.

She retrieved the camera and proceeded to get a close-up of her mouth pleasuring my dick.

In the meantime I wasn't idle either. I had started sliding my left thumb in and out of Anabelle's pussy while rubbing my index finger along her clit. My right thumb was keeping busy sliding up and down the crack of her ass teasing her sphincter which pulsed every time I thumbed it.

With the moaning that Anabelle was doing, Heather realized that she needed to get back to filming our friend and reluctantly released my cock. Which was a good thing or I would have blown my load in her mouth and missed out on what my dirty little director had in mind.

Focusing the camera on the activities going on around Anabelle's nether parts, Heather whispered, "Now it is time for that other thumb to find a nice hole to crawl into".

Taking up the bottle of lube, she poured a little directly on Anabelle's butthole just as my thumb began to slide inside.

"Ewww, I have been waiting for that," Anabelle murmured. "You have been teasing my ass for too long. Slide that thumb in and fuck my ass with it. Fuck it. Fuck it. Fuck it."

So, being a gentleman, I complied.

Anabelle must have been on the verge and sliding my thumb in pushed her over the edge into a shuddering orgasm accompanied by a guttural moaning, "OOooohhhhh! Oooohhhh! Ooohhhhh!"

Slowing the movements of my hands, I let her orgasm wash over her and then start building again.

My director wife grabbed my dick and whispered in my ear, "It's time for this to get into the action. Climb up there and give her something better than your thumb."

I slowly moved my hands until I was again massaging Anabelle's magnificent ass cheeks while I threw one leg over her and knelt on the bed straddling her legs. I added some massage oil to my hands and slid them up to massage her shoulders again while leaning over her dragging my dick across her well lubed ass crack. Back and forth I rocked sliding my hands down to the small of her back and then up to her shoulders then down again. Back and forth. Dragging my cock with every pass.

Finally, Anabelle whimpered, "Please. Please put your cock in me. I want it. I want it so bad."

She went on and on pleading for my cock while I continued to stroke her back up and down. Finally, I slid my cock down as she raised her hips and it slid home into her hot pussy.

I looked over to see if little Ms. Director had gotten the shot and saw that Heather had ditched her dress and was busily sliding her purple rabbit in and out of her pussy in time to my strokes. With her other hand she was still rolling with the camera. Watching her brought my crisis up way too quickly. So I switched my focus to my left thumb as I began to circle her sphincter slowly spreading the lube that had pooled there.

Hearing Anabelle start to whimper, I slowly slid my thumb into her ass while still making circular motions. Having slowed the strokes with my cock, I matched the rhythm with my thumb, feeling her cunt contracting on my cock every time my thumb entered her.

"Oh yeah, work that thumb," whispered Heather. "Double fuck her with your cock and your thumb, while I get a close-up of that nasty action".

"Ohh yesss! Get nasty on my ass," purred Anabelle.

"You want nasty. Here's nasty," I said as I pulled out of her cunt and slid the head of my cock into her pulsing asshole. I left it there for a few seconds, planning on teasing her, but Anabelle had other ideas.

She lifted her ass and slid my cock three quarters of the way into her before falling back sliding it almost all the way out and then she repeated the motion fucking my cock with her ass.

It only took a few times and I began to match her motion, driving my cock deeper and deeper with each stroke.

I could feel her start to come under me as she screamed out, "Oh my god yes, that cock is fucking my ass so good, I'm coming".

I completely lost it at that point, driving my cock deep in her ass to start spurting my seed inside her. As she felt my cum start to spurt, she lifted up and then down and in the process I popped out and shot one, two, three huge squirts all over her ass crack and up her back. With my last spurt, Anabelle collapsed back onto the bed and I took advantage to slide my still hard cock back into her ass for a few extra strokes.

When I opened my eyes I saw the back of my wife's head as she licked my sperm up off Anabelle's back.

She came up for air and kissed me with that musky salty cum flavor on her tongue.

"Thank you for the treat" she said, "I thought all I was going to get out of this was some really hot video."

Anabelle took that moment to roll over, dislodging my rapidly shrinking cock. So I rolled off of her and stood up still tongue kissing my wife. Two seconds later, I felt her lips slide over my cock as she sucked the last of the cum from my cock.

We spent the next few minutes cuddling until I announced that I needed to take a quick shower and I would be right back.

When I returned, I stood in the bathroom door, just out of sight, eavesdropping.

"... you were absolutely right about James' massages. I wish there was someplace I could get rubbed that way all the time," said Anabelle.

"Well, as long as you don't hog him, I'll be glad to share him," replied Heather. "I have to admit, I have never been much of one for butt sex, and we've only tried it 2 or 3 times. I did it to please him, but watching the two of you go at it has really made me want it a lot more. In fact, I'm thinking about ass seducing him tonight."

"Trust me, if you can get a guy to be gentle and work up to it the way Jimmy Boy has been doing it. It is unfucking believable. I usually just tolerate it too, but the way he was working his thumb and his cock just now, that really got me off. I'm getting fucking wet just thinking about it."

"Well, let me take care of that for you."

I heard the sound of bodies rearranging and decided to take a peek. Anabelle was laying on the edge of the bed with her legs hanging down and Heather was kneeling on the floor between her legs licking Anabelle's pussy. I had never seen Heather go down on another woman like that and Mr. Happy sprang to life immediately.

"Oh, that's the spot, lick it, lick it, Ewww yeah! Just a little more, a little ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I thought that might be a good time for me to make an entrance. I walked around behind Heather. She had lifted her butt off the ground and both girls had their eyes closed. So I took advantage of the situation and slid my dick into Heathers dripping little cunt without warning.

"Oh my god," she cried.

"What is it?" asked Anabelle.

"James just snuck out here and shoved his dick into me."

"Which hole?"

"My pussy, oh, but it feels so good."

By this time Anabelle had gotten up and looked at me and said, "bring her up to the side of the bed".

So I picked Heather's hips up and crab walked her on my knees until she was lying face down on the bed with her ass in the air. I resumed stroking slowly in and out of her pussy which was getting wetter with each stroke.

While I was bringing her up to the bed, Anabelle had retrieved the bottle of massage oil and poured a small amount down the crack of Heathers ass. Which just made my dick and her pussy that much wetter when it got there. In the meantime, Anabelle was rubbing her thumb around and around Heathers tiny puckered sphincter and then she slid her thumb home.

I slowed my fucking to give Heather a chance to enjoy the ass play. Anabelle slowly slid her thumb out and replaced it with two fingers, sliding in and out and then a third and finally a fourth finger. She looked over at me and mouthed the word "Ready?" I nodded.

She pantomimed that I should pull my dick out of Heather's pussy and then slide it into her ass when she pulled her fingers out.

Amazingly, it went off perfectly. Heather was moaning and bucking her hips on the verge of an orgasm and I quickly pulled out and slid my cock just into her ass right after Anabelle removed her fingers. The bucking of her hips made my entrance into her ass very easy and soon I was pumping my cock all the way into Heather and all the way back out. I even pulled out a few times just so I could experience the thrill of sticking my dick back into my wife's ass.