The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8 - The Last Breakfast

We made it down to breakfast just before the girls were called to be seated. They gave us dirty looks, but no one said anything.

During breakfast the topic of tans came up and all three girls looked down and didn't like what they saw.

"We are so white everybody is going to think we spent the whole trip inside fucking," said Heather.

"Well haven't we?" I leered. That got me a well-deserved hit on the shoulder.

"That's beside the point. We need to get out and get some sun today before it's too late," said Anabelle, sticking up for Heather.

"And I was going to do some topless sunbathing to try and get rid of these tan lines" whined Jeannie. "and we can't do that by the pool."

"Alright. It is settled. After breakfast we girls are going up to my balcony and get some sun on our titties. I've got some bronzing oil I've been dying to try. It doesn't have all those SPFs of a sunblock and it is supposed to help tan in half the time," said Anabelle. "James can do whatever it is guys do when they have nothing to do on a cruise ship."

"Oh, you mean like drink and stare at titties?" I suggested. That got me hit on both shoulders and a punch in the chest from across the table.

"Seeing how mean you guys are, I'm leaving. And you can pick up the check." And I got up and left.

Chapter 9 - Big Brother is real

The end of breakfast was perfect. It solved a dilemma I had been having on how to sneak away for an hour or two. Leaving the dining room, I consulted a ship map by the elevators and located the security office.

A few minutes later I was standing face to face with one of the security officers explaining my suspicions.

"You realize these are very serious charges?" he said with a scowl.

"I do," I said. "I have spent a little bit of time with both young women and neither is a light-weight when it comes to drinking. And to see them both so wasted from what they said was a single drink that these guys bought them, just seems way too suspicious."

"You would recognize them if you saw them?"

"Absolutely"

"Come with me then," as he led me into a small office behind the counter. There must have been 20 monitors flicking on scenes all over the ship. It was impressive and scary.

"You said they were in the piano bar at 9:30 the other night?" the officer asked.

"Correct. That is what they said. My wife and I went for ice cream about that time and about 10:00 we met them in an elevator."

"But the ice cream machine is on the Lido deck and the bar is on the Promenade deck."

His cocked eyebrow made me think I was forgetting something.

The button.

"My wife and I jumped into the elevator and we were having a ... tickle fight. We didn't see that the elevator was going down to deck 3 until we were already going down. So we were in the elevator going back up when they stumbled in."

The officer punched in a few keystrokes and one of the monitors showed my wife and I getting into an elevator on the Lido deck.

"That is fucking amazing," I said.

"Just lucky I got the right elevator on the first try," he said modestly. But I could tell he was pretty pleased with himself.

He fast forwarded a little (fortunately skipping over our little sex games) and Anabelle and Jeannie stumbled in. Unfortunately the angle did not show the two guys.

So I said, "they showed up on our floor as we were helping Anabelle and Jeannie down to our room, maybe they took another elevator."

He scribbled some notes that I assumed were the elevator and time marks, then punched some other information into the computer. The picture wiped away and was replaced by a different elevator.

"Nope," I said and he tried again. It took three tries but we did find them.

"That is them," I said.

"All right," he said and printed the frame. "Let's see if they were in the bar."

It took about 5 minutes, but he located the guys talking to the girls in the bar. One of the guys walked to the bar and ordered some drinks. There was no sound, but ordering 2 drinks looks the same with sound or not. While waiting for the drinks he turned back to the other 3 and gave them a thumbs up.

Just before the drinks arrived he pulled something from his pocket and shook out two tablets. The drinks arrived, he signed for them and it was almost invisible, but you could see the splash of each tablet getting dropped into the drinks.

"Sonofabitch!" I said. "Did you see that?"

"I did," he said, "I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is now a ship's security affair. I would strongly suggest that you do not talk of this as it might get back to the gentlemen before we can question them."

All the while he was ushering me out of the monitor room towards the security office door.

"Gentlemen my ass!" I sputtered.

"Please sir! We would appreciate your discretion for now. Rest assured we will investigate this and take appropriate action. Please continue to enjoy your cruise."

I was now outside the security office and the door slammed, but not before I heard something that sounded like, "We have an incident. Assemble a team on deck 3 immediately."

Nothing more I could do, so I headed for the bar to grab a drink before I went back to the room to peek over the balcony wall at some gorgeous titties. Off to enjoy drinking and titties as promised.

Chapter 10 - Bronzing my wife's ass

As I opened the door to the balcony, I was not expecting this. Three pairs of the most delightful shiny oiled up titties ever arrayed for my pleasure. Perfect. Jeannie had a teeny bikini bottom on and the other two were au natural. So I had to open my mouth and spoil it.

"I thought you guys were going to be on Anabelle's balcony?"

"We were, but we forgot that she has that big support that is shading part of her balcony right now. So I invited them over to ours," said Heather. "So what have you been up to?"

I held up my glass and said, "Drinking and titties. But the ones by the pool were lame and wouldn't come out to play. So I decided to come up here and ogle the best."

"Drinking sounds gooooood right now. I would love a Pina Colada," said Jeannie.

"Garcon, please go get us three hard workin' girls a round of Pina Coladas. Por Favor," said Heather with a smile.

"My pleasure Mademoiselles. This glass was getting dry anyway."

I retreated to the room and grabbed the tray previously stolen from the buffet and headed to the nearest bar. Returning a few minutes later with 2 rounds for each of us, I stepped out and presented the spoils to the victors.

"Is there anything else you would like, besides my undivided attention," I said.

"Actually," said Heather, "I could use some more bronzer. I'm not sure I did a very good job of putting it on."

I reached over to get the bottle of bronzer and squirted some on my hand then started to rub it onto Heather's stomach.

"I got that part well enough earlier," Heather said "I think you need to concentrate a little higher, my dear. And I need you to get out of my sun."

"Your wish is my command," I said as I moved around to the other side and began to massage her breasts.

A few seconds later I felt ghost hands unbuckling my belt and undoing the buttons on my shorts. Looking down, I watched as my shorts and underwear slid down my legs with the encouragement of Jeannie's tiny hands. Not long after, those hands returned and wrapped themselves around my dick slowly jacking me off.

"That was really nice," said Heather. "Now I think you need to make sure Jeannie has enough so she doesn't burn."

Squirting a little more bronzer on my hands I slowly turned. One hand came with me and the other met us there on the other side. As I began to rub the greasy oil over her magnificent mounds, Jeannie turned a little, adjusted her head and popped my cock into her mouth.

At the first touch of her lips on my meat I had stopped for a second and sucked in a slow breath.

Recovering I continued to massage her breasts and began to roll her nipples between my thumbs and fingers. Tilting her head slightly to get the right angle, Jeannie put her hands on my butt and pulled me towards her. This caused my cock to slide over her tongue and into her throat.

Where did this little minx learn to deep throat? It was obvious she had sucked a few cocks in her short time on this dirtball. I finally gave up and let her play tonsil hockey with my dick.

Just as I started to involuntarily grind my hips as my orgasm started to build, she pulled back and said, "I think Annabelle may need some more lotion, too."

"Are you kidding me??? " screamed my brain and my cock in unison.

I recovered as best I could and walked over to squirt a big blob of bronzer right between Anabelle's knockers. I realized instantly that it was too much so I kept one hand roaming over her breasts and tweaking her nipples and used the other to spread the excess down her stomach and down between her thighs until I reached her pussy. Using my middle finger I stroked up and down between her pussy lips, tickling her clit on the up side of the stroke and dipping into her honey hole on the down stroke.

Soon I had taken possession of her fuck hole with my index finger and slid my middle finger up her ass. I started to flick my thumb across her clit and my revenge was complete. It only took a couple minutes of this action to have Annabelle squirming in her chair.

"Oh my gawd you are driving me crazy you bastard," she cried. "Don't stop. Keep finger fucking my pussy and my ass, just like that."

I glanced over and saw that we had an audience. Heather had left her chair and was spooning with Jeannie on the lounger. She had one hand playing with one of Jeannie's nipples and the other was slid between her thighs. Jeannie had her other nipple in her fingers and had her eyes closed while reaching back to caress Heather's face.

Just then Anabelle arched her back and gave out a strained groan. I could feel her coming by the pulsations on my fingers as I fucked them in and out of her. It was a long orgasm as wave after wave washed over her but finally she slumped back and reached up to pull my face down to hers.

After a long tongue kiss she looked at me and said, "For all your efforts, you deserve a reward. Lay down on the lounger."

She took the tube of bronzer from me as I lay down on the lounger. I thought she was going to finish the blowjob Jeannie started and she did take my cock in her mouth for a second. Then she turned around and straddled the lounger facing away from me.

The stupid nerd part of my brain went ,"WooHoo get ready for a reverse cowgirl in that sweet sweet pussy!"

Anabelle reached back and grabbed my cock as if to guide it to her pussy, but at the last second she pressed the head of my cock against her greased up sphincter and pressed me into her ass. It wasn't a reverse cowgirl, it was a reverse anal cowgirl.

I stayed motionless as she slowly pressed my cock deeper inside her. It took a couple tries. She stopped pulled slightly off, then pressed down. Finally I was completely inside her with her butt sitting completely on me.

At that point, she leaned back and slid her head up next to mine and whispered, "Fuck me. Fuck me now with that big dick of yours in my ass. Fuck it in and out of my ass slow and gentle."

I wasted no time in complying. It felt so amazing fucking her this way. I took a quick glance to my right and saw Jennie and my wife in a 69 position on the lounger with Jeannie on top. I couldn't tell from this angle, but it looked like Heather had her thumb in Jeannie's pussy and two fingers up her ass while licking her clit. Jeannie's hands were doing something similar to Heather. The sight was so exciting I damn near came right then. But I put a clamp on it. I was going to enjoy this ass fuck.

Suddenly Anabelle called out, "Girls, it is time to switch" and she lifted her hips sliding my cock out of her ass and rolled off me.

Before I could complain a new hand had my cock and was smearing something on it.

I switched my attention to see Jeannie straddling the lounger ad guiding my cock. As before, Jeannie guided my cock to her greased up sphincter and with a little effort she was able to get my cock into her ass.

Again it took a couple tries until I was fully seated in her. But this time rather than laying back, Jeannie started to rise and fall on my cock fucking me with her ass. The feelings were exquisite and I started to match her strokes . Glancing over I saw Heather up in a doggy position with Anabelle eating her from behind.

Suddenly Jeannie called out ,"Switch" and she rolled forward unseating my cock.

At this point I didn't care whatever happened next pussy, mouth, ass or hand, I was going to fucking come.

Jeannie came over and spread some bronzer on my dick and began to stroke me. Anabelle came over and covered my eyes with her boobs; sliding one nipple and then the other in my mouth to be sucked on. Jeannie slowed up on stroking my cock and I felt something bump the head of my cock.

It pushed and Jeannie held me hard until I pressed through passed the sphincter. Wait. If I'm sucking Anabelle's titties and Jeannie was jacking me off then this must be Heather's ass I'm fucking. I reached my hands down and grasped the hips I know so well. She stopped with just the head of my cock just past her sphincter then Jeannie started to push her down and pull my cock up.

It seemed like it took forever for her ass cheeks to touch bottom but it was a most delicious forever. I was ass fucking my wife and she wasn't drunk and she wasn't saying no. I must have died and gone to heaven sometime this afternoon.

Once she was down she leaned back and Anabelle moved out of the way for her. While she was leaning back I slid my hands up and cupped her breasts and captured her nipples. When she was all the way back she whispered "slowly" and I began to slowly slide my cock in and out of her ass. I felt something and looked down to see Jeannie rubbing Heather's clit with her fingers. Slowly at first then faster as Heather's breathing got deeper and faster.

Suddenly Heather arched and I felt Jeannie's fingers go deep into Heather's pussy stroking my cock through the thin membrane. Heather started to shudder and I started to drive my cock into her ass harder and faster.

"Ohhhhhhh. Fuck my ass. Fuck it with that dick of yours. I want it. Ohhhhh," Heather cried.

And I did. And all of the teasing my cock had endured built like a monster and I exploded inside her.

Grunting and groaning we bucked wildly on the lounger as I spurted time after time into her bowels. Until there was nothing left and my semi hard dick slid gratefully out of her ass as she turned to shower my face with kisses.

The next thing I remember was the sound of applause from Anabelle and Jeannie.

"That was the sexiest ass fuck in history. Gawd, my pussy is dripping just thinking about it," said Anabelle.

"I second that," said Jeannie, "You two were fucking amazing. I am going to be masturbating to the memory of that ass fuck for years."

"Thanks to all of you for setting this up," I said.

"It was all Heather's idea," Jeannie said. "She said that you guys were going to try it this morning but ran out of time. So we just gave you a little nudge. How about getting cleaned up and getting lunch. I'm hungry."

With that, we abandoned the balcony for the air conditioned splendor of the room.

As Anabelle and Jeannie headed for the shower I took Heather over to the bed and gave her a long slow tongue kiss that lasted forever. As she melted into me, I bent her down onto the bed and slid my cock back into her ass. It was still stretched out from before so I slid quite easily in. Once in, I held still and picked up the purple rabbit from the bed, turned it up full and slid it into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh!" she said. "Oh, that feels good. I feel like I am being stretched out in both holes, like I'm going to split."

I started to slowly pull the rabbit out a little and push it back in. After I developed a rhythm that was getting a nice moaning from Heather, I started to fuck my cock in and out of her ass on the off stokes.

"Oh my gawd. Is this what it is like to be fucked by two cocks? I love it. Don't stop."

Looking over I could see Jeannie in the bathroom doorway frantically rubbing her clit. On the other side of the room was Anabelle, who had retrieved the camera and was getting close-ups of Heather getting DP'ed.

All too soon she stiffened and grabbed the bedspread in both fists and started making incoherent noises.

Jeannie had slid half way down the wall and had what looked to be all 4 fingers pumping in and out of her tiny pussy. Anabelle was rubbing her clit furiously while still filming and then finally Heather slumped down with an audible purr and the other two girls stifled their cries as they came too. I pulled the rabbit out and tossed it to Jeannie as I pulled my cock from Heather's ass.

"It is shower time," I announced as I took my hardon and paraded to the shower.

A minute or two later Heather joined me and we shared long cuddle under the water with plenty of soaping and kissing.

When we came out, there was a note on the bed, "Meet you for lunch at the BBQ".

Chapter 11 - The Last Lunch

We caught up to them just after they had gone through the line. Looking at the food and those two luscious sex kittens and my stomach began to rumble.

"Oh my," said Jeannie. "Heather you better feed him quick before he passes out. All this activity and he might die of starvation."

"Oh he might die, but it won't be from starvation. Have you ever heard the story of the oversexed rooster?"

Both girls gave her a blank look.

So I said, "We'll tell you the story. Once we have a couple plates of food in front of us." And I grabbed Heather's hand and dragged her off to the food line.

Anabelle and Jeannie had found a little table well away from everyone else and were eating as we joined them.

"Alright. Tell us the story," said Jeannie.

Heather looked at me and I got the hint.

"Once upon a time there was a farmer that needed a rooster for his hens, so he went into town and bought the horniest rooster he could find. When he got up the next morning he found that the rooster had screwed half his hens to death. The farmer scolded the rooster and said that he was going to screw himself to death. The rooster just looked at him and shrugged.

"The next morning, the farmer got up and found the other half of his hens screwed to death. And there was the rooster lying dead in the yard. As he stood over the rooster the farmer said 'I told you to take it easy or you would screw yourself to death. I guess I'll just have to bury you'. At that the rooster opened up one eye and said 'Shut the fuck up and go away. Buzzards are coming.'"

"Buzzards" said Anabelle laughing. "I didn't see that coming".

I was afraid I was going to have to help Jeannie breath, she was laughing so hard. Finally she caught her breath and said, "Have you seen any buzzards lately Mr. Rooster," and started all of us laughing so hard I'm afraid that more than a few people looked askance at us.

After we finished off lunch, I looked up and asked, "So what is on the agenda for the rest of today. And no, buzzards are not on the menu. My hens are quite alive and lively," effectively cutting Jeannie off at the pass.

Pouting, she stuck her tongue out at me. And stuck her nipples out too.

Anabelle said, "I was thinking about going back to my room and getting some packing done before trying to get a nap in. We have been up pretty late every night and if we are going to party tonight too, I need my beauty rest."

"That actually sounds like a good idea," Heather said. "We need to get our suitcases out by 11 for pickup or we will have to drag them ourselves. So why don't we do that and meet up for supper about 6 then."