The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But all good things must come to an end and as Heather started shaking and screaming into the bed, Anabelle reached over and grabbed my cock starting to jack me off while I was still in Heather's ass. She lost it, I lost it and I think we both passed out for a minute. I remember shooting my load into her ass and when I came to I was draped over her back. My cock was out of Heather and Anabelle was underneath us alternating between sucking my cock and sucking on the two fingers she had been sliding into Heather's pussy.

At that we began to untangle ourselves. Anabelle grabbed a robe and told us to be ready for dinner in 20 minutes because she was hungry.

"That pussy and sperm appetizer made me hungry."

It was hard, but we were ready when she knocked on our door 20 minutes later.

Chapter 6 - Jeannie with the Light Brown Pubic Hair

We had another spectacular dinner. Afterwards, I could hardly keep my eyes open so I gallantly suggested that the ladies enjoy the evening talking about me as I was going to go take a nap.

With a lot of giggling and shooing motions I got up and left them to their devices. I literally crashed on the bed and didn't hear anything until Heather sat down on the side of the bed several hours later and asked if I was up to going for an ice cream cone run.

One of the more pleasant amenities of most cruise ships is that there is a 24 hour ice cream machine somewhere on the Lido deck. Just to make it interesting, they seem to move it from station to station so you have to go hunting for it. I threw on a shirt and shorts and we went off on the Great Ice Cream Cone Hunt.

A little while later, thoroughly sated after making ice cream bowls with brownies snatched from the dessert bar as it was closing, we made our way to the elevators. Giggling like a couple of lunatics, Heather made another attempt to get a little dab of chocolate that I somehow got smeared on my cheek as we jumped on an elevator.

Neither of us noticed that the button for 2 had been pressed until we started down. In retaliation for the chocolate attack I attempted to get two fingers jammed up her pussy while she valiantly defended her honor. All too soon the bell dinged and the doors opened. Since no one was there, I quickly punched our floor and the close button and resumed my attack. This time I fainted towards her twat and instead popped her left boob out of her dress and laid a big wet smack on it, just as the elevator stopped and dinged.

Heather shrieked and quickly stuffed her boob back into her top, just the doors opened and Anabelle and another young woman literally fell into the elevator.

I'm not sure how I did it, but I managed to scoop both of them up just before they hit the floor. Two guys in polo shirts were starting to move on the girls, saw me and backed off, then the elevator doors closed.

"Hey guys!" said Anabelle in an odd voice. "This is Jeannie my drinking buddy. Jeannie these are my sexy, horny, delicious fuck mate next door neighbors."

Not sure what to make of this, Heather and I looked at each other briefly and said, "Hi Jeannie" in unison.

"Is this the guy with the cock that made you cum 6 times last night?" Jeannie said with that same odd voice.

"Yep." said Anabelle "and his wife is one of the best cunt lickers I have ever met and her pussy is so sweet..."

The conversation stopped along with the elevator as I had to grab both girls again to keep them up. I looked at Heather and said, "We better help them down to Anabelle's room" and she nodded in agreement.

Helping them, it turned out meant picking Jeannie up and putting her over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes while Heather tried to help Anabelle stagger behind. I should probably explain that Jeannie was a perfect little pixie of a young woman. She had long brown hair that swept past her shoulders and a pair of knockers that looked, well, enormous. Later I found out that her tits were only 34Bs but because of her small frame, they looked every bit as big as Anabelle's 38Ds. At about 5 foot 4 and probably less than 100 pounds, picking her up was not as much of an effort as it sounds.

Noting that Jeannie's short dress had hiked up exposing her beautiful ass when I picked her up, I slid my free hand up and caressed one of her perfect globes. It was amazing how soft and smooth her skin was and how bare naked. Lovely little Jeannie was going commando. And contrary to the common practice of shaving, she left a close cropped fuzz of light brown pubic hair.

Seeing that the only response I got to my violating her private space was a warm "mmmmm" and one of her hands grabbing one of my ass cheeks, I slid my hand down her leg and then back up so my thumb could slide along her pussy lips, which were extremely wet.

This elicited another "mmmm, that's nice".

I quickly dipped my thumb briefly into her pussy but then had to stop as we were at the door. Realizing I didn't have Anabelle's room key and that Anabelle and Heather were stopped a ways down the hall, I made an executive decision and walked the 2 paces back to our door and let us into our room.

Crossing the room to the bed I carefully lay Jeannie on the middle of the bed. She surprised me by spreading her legs and pushing my head to her pussy while pleading, "Eat me. Please eat my pussy."

I gave it a quick couple of licks while sliding my thumb into her very moist fuck hole.

I stopped and pulled back and said, "I need to go see what happened to Anabelle and Heather."

"Oh, but I want it now," she wined.

"In just a minute," I promised. "I promise. I'll be right back."

I ran out into the hall to see Anabelle down on the floor and Heather looking panicked.

"I couldn't keep her moving," Heather said. "She just stopped and sat down and I can't pick her up."

"It's ok. I can get her", I said more confidently than I felt.

Anabelle was a good 30 pounds heavier than Jeannie and she looked like she was going to be dead weight.

As I looked around trying to clear my head, I saw those two guys turn the corner, spot us and then turn quickly and go the other way.

"Odd," I thought as I filed their behavior away for later.

Just then Anabelle started to come around and we were able to get her on her feet and down to our room without too much difficulty. We put Anabelle on the couch. Jeannie was passed out on the bed.

She had rearranged her dress so our moment of passion wasn't immediately visible. But I did sneak my thumb to my mouth to enjoy a lingering taste.

But that left me with a bit problem. I was locked in a room with three beautiful women and a raging hardon. Unfortunately, 2 of those women were passed out and the third had her "mother hen" face on.

So I needed to do something about that.

I saw the camera was still on the dresser and I knew there was a blank memory card in it so I headed for the camera, turned it on and continued into the bathroom where I whipped my shirt and shorts off and snuck back to the main room.

Seeing that Heather had her back to me and was still staring at the two women, I came up behind her, grabbed her shorts and pulled them to the floor in one swift motion. As luck (and my wishes) would have it, her underwear came off with the shorts too.

She gave a little shriek which she stifled with her hand as her pants went down and a louder groan when I stood up and slid my pecker straight up, burying it to the hilt in her pussy. As I was standing up I also slid my hands up her sides and pulled her top and sports bra off. I slid my hand back down the underside of her arms and grabbed her tits firmly and began to roll her already stiff nipples between my fingers.

I think the intensity surprised both of us because it wasn't more than 3 or 4 stokes of my cock when I felt her body shudder and felt the familiar squeezing of her pussy as she came.

I slowed my strokes down then, just trying to enjoy the slick feeling of her pussy as it slid back and forth on my cock. By this time Heather was helping out by rubbing her clit frantically with one hand and using the other to bring some of her pussy juices up to coat my fingers which were still playing with her nipples.

After Heather had a couple of more orgasms, we heard, "Are you going to bogart that dick all night, or do I have to come over there and take it for myself?"

As Heather and I broke out laughing, the lustful intensity evaporated. Apparently Anabelle was awake, and horny.

Heather stepped forward sliding off my cock and started to bend over to suck me clean when Anabelle spoke up again, "just bring him over here. I want to taste your fuck juices."

Complying, I walked over and presented my stiff arm for her tonsil inspection. It was another of Anabelle's amazing blowjobs as she licked and sucked and swallowed all of my cock, this time licking my balls while my cock was in her throat. I didn't think that was possible.

While she was doing that, I was busy undoing the buttons that ran all the way down the front of her dress. The concentration needed to undo those buttons was all that was keeping me from blowing my load in her throat. A quick glance showed that Heather hadn't been idle either. She had the camera in one hand and her purple rabbit jammed up her snatch in the other.

Once I finished the last button and peeled the dress back, I slid my hand up her thigh and began to finger fuck Anabelle slowly and firmly. I also reached over and began to massage her tits with my other hand, rolling her nipples between my fingers as they found them.

After slowly sliding my dick from between her lips Anabelle looked up at me and simply said, "Fuck me".

That was all the invitation I needed.

I moved over and grabbed her legs at the knees and spun her on her butt slightly to make that luscious pussy a little easier to access. Dipping my head down I took in the lovely scent of pussy screaming to be fucked, gave it a quick lick to savor the taste then straightened up and slammed my cock home.

Her orgasm was instantaneous. As soon as my prick entered her, she arched her back and grabbed her tits. By the time the head of my cock banged against her cervix, she was twitching and starting to shake.

I held still, throbbing my cock inside her until she slumped down and let loose a low slow moan. I started to build her up again by slowly stroking my cock in and out and flicking her clit with my thumb. After a minute of this, I took her left leg and moved it over her and laid it on top of her other leg. This gave me sidesaddle access to her pussy. Spotting the bottle of lube on the table, I spread some on my thumb and began to massage her sphincter.

Looking over at Heather, she was sitting cross-legged on the floor still filming and still working the rabbit in and out of her pussy.

Popping my thumb into Anabelle's ass, I slowly began swirling it round and round in time to the slow steady strokes my dick was making in her pussy. It wasn't long before the moaning began followed rapidly by the humping motions and the twitching in her pussy. Slipping my dick out of her pussy and my thumb out of her ass, I quickly lubed my dick with my hand and slid it slowly into her ass, just as her orgasm began. Almost immediately, Anabelle started humping her ass back on my dick making it easier to slide deeper and deeper into her. As soon as I was fully engulfed, her head went back and a satisfied throaty growl emerged from her lips.

Still buried deep in her ass, I leaned over and gave Anabelle a wet kiss on the cheek and ran my tongue down to the nearest nipple. After giving it a slow swirling suck, I straightened out and pulled my cock out. Leaning back, I stretched my cramped muscles and slowly stood up.

"I'll have what she had, please," came a small voice from the bed.

We all looked over and there was Jeannie. She had removed her dress and was lying sideways on the bed with one hand squeezing an erect nipple perched on a perfect boob. The other hand was buried deep into her pussy.

I moved across the room and without a word, grabbed her legs and spun her towards me and plunged my dick into her tight young pussy. She gasped when it went in and then removed her fingers making it a little less crowded in there.

Slowly pounding my cock all the way out and then all the way in, it didn't take her long to come to an earth shattering orgasm. Her hips bucked up and down so much that if I didn't have a grip on her legs, she would have thrown me right out of her. As it was, my cock got thrown around and got quite a thrashing.

When her eyes opened she said, "That was awesome".

Heather was lying on the bed next to us, filming, with Anabelle between her legs licking away furiously.

Anabelle stopped for a second and the muffled words, "So finish her request. Fuck her ass," drifted out.

At that, I repeated what I had just done with Anabelle. I first laid Jeannie's left leg over onto her right leg so I was fucking her sidesaddle and started to stroke her tiny asshole.

Heather, who must have retrieved the bottle of lube from the floor, slowly drizzled some over my thumb and Jeannie's ass. I resumed stroking my cock in and out of her pussy while starting to slide my thumb into her ass.

Capping the bottle and tossing it aside Heather began to massage one of Jeannie's gorgeous tits, while I continued assaulting Jeannie's ass with my thumb and fucking her pussy. Under this dual assault, her orgasm built quickly and just before it started, I repeated the maneuver I had used so successfully on Anabelle.

This time, I was just able to slide my cockhead into Jeannie's ass when her orgasm kicked in. Instinctively I slid my other hand down and shoved it between her thighs and slid my thumb fully into her pussy. My other hand went to the small of her back. This gave me the leverage I needed to stay seated inside her ass.

As she bucked, I was able to make some progress in my quest to fully bury my manhood into her tiny butt. Finally she slowed and I was able to pull back and then forward until I was fully buried in her ass.

"I never thought getting ass fucked would feel like this," Jeannie said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"It feels good and tingly and hurts and full and sexy and dirty and awesome, all at once," she said. "Are you all the way in me?"

"Just about," I lied. "I am slowly going to fuck in and out of you until my cock is all the way inside your ass. Let me know if you need me to stop."

"Oh, don't stop," she said. "Especially not that hand you have in my pussy, keep that motherfucker moving".

Focusing on my cock, I had forgotten about the thumb I had jammed up her pussy. So, slowly pulling my hand in and out of her pussy, I pulled my cock out a little and then timing it to go back in while my thumb was coming out I began to double fuck her, alternating thumb in, cock out and cock in and thumb out.

As I could start to feel her orgasm building Jeannie suddenly cried out, "Oh my gawd! I am being fucked in the ass for the first time and it is awesome. Fuck my ass, Fuck my ass."

The knowledge that I was fucking virgin territory in her ass suddenly hit me and my orgasm started to build. All the fucking and sucking was building up and then suddenly I was blasting spurt after spurt of my cum deep into her bowels. The world coalesced into the feelings coming from my dick.

I vaguely felt myself become weak in the knees and slumped to the floor. I came to with a lap full of bouncing Jeannie kissing and hugging me and trying to tell me how great it felt getting fucked by me and how she never would have thought having a dick in her ass would feel so good.

Fortunately, my wife rescued me by pulling Jeannie off me and saying, "C'mon girls, let's go get showered up and let mister Golden Dick there recover for a bit."

I have never been more grateful to her.

Chapter 7 - The Last Day

After showering and getting dressed we realized that it was almost morning. So we sat around and chatted for a while before Jeannie thought she should sneak back to her room and change. Annabelle decided to do the same, so we agreed to meet at 8:30 for breakfast.

Which finally left me alone with Heather.

As I sat next to her I leaned over and started to nuzzle her neck. But she just sat there. When she does that I know I am in trouble.

So I immediately lay back on the bed put all four legs in the air, showed my belly in submission and asked, "What have I done wrong this time?"

"Nothing," she said.

Nothing? Holy fuck there is a universe of bad things in that word.

"Please. I don't want you mad at me. What have I done wrong?" I pleaded.

"Nothing," she said again. "It's not you. It's me."

"You??? It can't be you. You are me perfect angel, my shining star, the love of my life, ... ," I started.

"No, it is me," she said. "I saw the way both of them just took your cock up their asses and came back wanting more. Jeannie was an ass virgin and she can't wait 'til she gets yours or any other cock up her tight little butt again. And I saw the look of utter lust and sexual rapture on your face when you were pounding your cock into them."

"Then look at me," She continued. "I think I've let you ass fuck me 3 times other than the one earlier on this cruise and the first three were little more than disasters."

"They weren't that bad," I said. "As I recall I did manage to get my rocks off."

"But I want to make you happy like that and I want to feel as good as they seem to about it."

"You did. When I fucked your ass earlier on this cruise it was nothing less than awesome. I have a hard on right now just thinking about it. And I hope the video of me fucking your ass turns out half as good as I remember it so I can wank myself to paradise many, many more times."

"But it was only because we had somebody else helping," Heather said on the verge of tears.

"There is nobody here now. My love, I would be happy to poke your ass with my dick to prove your innate anal horniness," I finished as I grabbed her about the waist and threw her down on the bed.

It was but a moment's work to slide her shorts down (noting in passing that she was going commando) and begin to eat that luscious pussy. I felt more than saw her pull her t-shirt up over her head followed shortly by her sports bra. Then I felt her hands on my ears guiding me to the places she wanted attention to.

I ran one hand up to play with her titties and snuck the other down to get the bottle of lube from the floor. Taking a second to stand up and slide out of my clothes I felt her mouth on my cock and let out an appreciative moan.

That must have been the encouragement she needed as I felt her hand come up to grab my cock.

Moaning my approval she squeezed my cock and began to slowly feed it into her mouth. Suddenly I felt the back of her mouth as my cock tried to slide into her throat. This I had to see. I opened my eyes and saw the last of my cock go into her mouth. A second later it came out with a sudden cough and a gagging noise. I dropped to my knees and held her close.

"That was magnificent, I was not expecting that in my wildest dreams," I said.

"I asked Annabelle how she did that and she gave me some tips," Heather whispered.

"That was amazing that you would even try that. I love you."

"But I didn't get to fuck you with my ass," she said sadly.

"We'll get to that eventually," I said. "We have all the time in the world."

Just then, we heard Anabelle's door close and her footsteps going down the corridor.

Looking at her watch, Heather said, "Speaking of time. We need to get rolling or we'll be the conversation of breakfast this morning."

"I just need a little more appetizer before breakfast," I said as I spread her legs and gave her pussy a lick or two or three...