The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Ladies, that sounds like a plan. Until 6 then," as I stood up and started to collect plates and silverware.

A few minutes later, Heather and I were walking to our room when she said, "Do you really thing they are going to do that or is it just an excuse for the two of them to fuck?"

"Well, if they are, does it matter? I think we have had more sex on this cruise then we've had in the last 6 months back home. And if I do say so myself, I have had the best time with my favorite fuck toy ever. You have been magnificent. Now let's go get packed up and maybe you can show me what else they have been teaching you."

Chapter 12 - The Last Supper

We made it down to the dining room with seconds to spare.

Both Jeannie and Anabelle made of big show of looking at their watches and then uncrossing their legs just as I walked in front of them. The flash of pussies was delicious.

"And how are my little commandos doing tonight," I said as I bent down to give them each a kiss. Their blushes were enough to know I scored a direct hit. "Let's go in"

Dinner was a success even though there was a bit of melancholy as we all dealt with the coming end of the cruise.

As the girls finished their desserts and I finished my Irish coffee. I decided it was time to get a plan together.

"So do we want to go to the show or do we want to go to the adult deck and put on a show?"

"What did you have in mind?" Heather asked.

"I don't know. Something naughty, but not that naughty. Hard R maybe. I was going to leave it up you girls since you have a talent for putting a show together."

It was fun watching Jeannie blush and squirm.

"Well, I have a couple of ideas," Jeannie started. "But we'll have to wait and see how many people are around."

"It's settled then," said Anabelle. "It's show time."

So the four of us pushed back our chairs, exited the dining room and then for no reason linked arms and went skipping down the hall towards the yellow brick road or the elevator whichever we found first.

Chapter 13 - It's Showtime

After scouting the deck, we found that we had the place to ourselves.

"So what's the plan?" I asked.

"Well," said Jeannie. "First you sit down in the middle of one of these big fluffy chairs. And I want Heather on that side of you and Annabelle on the other."

We moved to comply.

"Next I want the two of you to get his dick hard in his pants. I don't care how. Use your imaginations."

Heather immediately began to lick the side of my neck as Anabelle went the more direct route and started to rub my dick through the thin material of my pants. She also popped one of her tits out and slid the nipple between my lips. It really didn't take long with that kind of attention before I was sporting wood.

That's when I felt Jeannie straddle me and start rubbing her pussy on my cock through my pants. It was like the lap dance I once got at a strip club, only this time I had two other gorgeous women in each arm.

Sneaking a glance I could see that Jeannie's little micro miniskirt had ridden up and I could see her fuzzy pussy grinding on my meat. I rolled my head to the other side and whispered, "Give me a tit to suck on," to Heather.

To my surprise she complied and I had her nipple in my mouth in an instant.

Just then Jeannie gave a little squeal and slumped forward onto my chest.

"My turn," said Anabelle as she pulled Jeannie to the side and then straddled my cock. I could feel a naked nipple playing with my ear, so I turned my head back to give it some attention.

My cock was getting some real mileage from Annabelle and I freed one arm to slide a hand down to her pussy. I slid my fingers down and then curled them up so they began to finger fuck her. In response she pulled her other tit out and began to massage them both. It didn't take her long to come.

As she started to slide off me, Anabelle leaned in and kissed Heather and whispered, "Your turn". To which Heather replied, "I'll take my turn down in our room. We have an audience."

Giggling Anabelle and Jeannie got up and walked off in the other direction arms around each other's waist.

Heather and I got up and walked straight at the voyeurs and at the last second I leaned in and said, "It's all yours, we've warmed it up for you," and in a move totally out of character, gave his lady a light swat on the ass.

Not to be outdone, Heather leaned in to his woman and whispered, "Hand job or blow job, do it right now and he'll love you forever."

As we went down the stairs I couldn't help but look back and she was on her knees with his cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

We all but ran back to the room and got there just after the other two. Laughing we all fell into our room.

Jeannie asked "what happened to you guys? I thought you would be right behind us."

Heather told them, "I was going to but James, started walking towards our peepers. And just as we passed them dickhead here leans in and says 'It's yours now, we got it hot for you' or something like that, then he swats the chick on the butt."

Anabelle's and Jeannie's eyes were now four times wider. They both turned to me.

"True," I said, "and then Miss Prissy here leans in and whispers to the lady 'give him a blow job or a hand job now and he's yours forever'".

Their eyes got even bigger as they turned to Heather.

Heather was laughing so hard tears were running down her cheeks and all she could do was nod.

It was up to me to finish the story, "Just as we were going down the stairs, I looked back and she had his cock out and was sucking on it for all she was worth."

"OH MY GAWD," said Jeannie. "That is hysterical. I knew we had an audience. I saw them come up the stairs and stop. He wanted to go back and she told him to shut up and watch."

"I would have liked a bigger audience," said Anabelle. "But since she ended up sucking his dick, I think it was an arousing success".

I thought about it for a second, and then decided not to say anything. Given all the camera views I saw in the security office, I'm pretty sure more than just that one couple saw the show.

Chapter 14 - The Last Party

At that, Jeannie reached over and started to undo my belt.

She looked at Heather and said, "On our way back here, Anabelle and I played rock-paper-scissors. I won, so I get James' cock first. You and Anabelle can flip for who gets to be camera person."

While she was talking, she continued to undo my pants and I lifted up to help her slide them off. She threw the pants over the back of the chair and kissed the end of my cock and squeezed it with her hand.

"Mmmmm, I guess we warmed you up nicely based in the way this cock is drooling," she said just before sliding her lips over the head and part way down the shaft.

As I leaned back I could hear a soft clicking and realized Anabelle was working the still camera and Heather was working the video camera.

I lifted Jeannie off my cock and pulled at the zipper on the front of her dress. A second later her dress joined my pants on the back of the chair. I stood up pulling her up with me. As a quizzical look crossed her face as I bent over and grabbed her waist and neatly flipped her upside down and then lay back onto the bed. We neatly landed in a perfect 69 position with her legs on either side of my head and her pussy just barely over my face.

Inhaling deeply of her sex musk, I lifted my head up and began to lick her pussy.

When I started to flick her clit with my tongue she squealed and began to suck on my cock in earnest. It was awesome. She was just the right length to allow me to lick her from her clit to her ass. On her end it was just the right angle as I could feel my cock slide past the back of her throat and her lips on the base of my shaft.

It wasn't long before I realized I needed to do something to move her along or I was going to blow my load early and miss out on my last chance to fuck Anabelle. So I slid my first two fingers up into her pussy to lubricate them and then replaced them with my thumb. I then slowly slid my middle finger into her crinkly sphincter then started rubbing my thumb and middle finger together with the thin membrane of skin between them. It was the last that did it I think. She started to shake and came up off my cock moaning. A second later, I could feel the pulsations of her orgasm as her ass and pussy clenched and unclenched on my fingers.

When it was obvious that it was over, Anabelle tapped her on the shoulder and handed her the camera and said, "It's my turn".

"But I didn't get to fuck him," whined Jeannie.

"Tough titties little girl, you made the rules. Quote 'You can have him anyway you want until one or both of you get off.'"

Obviously not happy about being hoisted by her own rule, Jeannie rolled off me and took the camera from Anabelle.

Anabelle slid my cock into her mouth for a second and then slid up on top of me. I thought she was going to stop at my cock but she kept coming. She stopped when her pussy started rubbing on my lips. I took the hint and started licking. Her cunt was dripping and it tasted like she had been waiting for this for a long time.

Just as I was really getting into it, she rolled off me and slid down and straddled my cock. She stroked it a couple of times to make sure it was still hard and then slid it into her wet pussy. It was like being jacked off by tiny hands in silk gloves. I wasn't going to last long. Suddenly I felt another set of hands stroking her beautiful ass. Then a little dampness and it suddenly became much tighter in her pussy. It took a second, but whoever had been stroking her ass had applied some lube and then slid something into her ass.

When it started vibrating I knew it was the purple rabbit. It then became a race to see who could keep from coming. I think I may have cheated by licking my fingers and grabbing her nipples because Anabelle exploded with an immense orgasm.

"Jeannie you cheated," Anabelle started and then saw it was Heather who had the other end of the rabbit.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I am so fucking horny I want my husband's dick," Heather replied. "So climb off. It's my turn".

Reluctantly Anabelle slid off, but she did take hold of the rabbit and continued to slide it in and out of her ass as she went over to the couch and started rubbing her clit.

"I want you on top," Heather said as she lay on the bed with her legs stretched out in front of her. "I want you to fuck me sidesaddle".

Taking my cue from her position I slid slowly up to her from behind. I put my left leg between hers and rolled her slightly to get a better angle. Then I bent down and licked her pussy from clit to ass and back down. I did this several times while massaging her ass cheeks and sliding my left hand down so my thumb could flick her clit. Sensing that her passions were building I straightened up and replaced my tongue with my cock.

I slid over her clit and down her slit and stroked her sphincter. Then back the other way with a little dip into her pussy for lube and back all the way down to her swollen clit. On the fourth pass, I did more than dip my cock into her pussy, I slowly pushed the entire length in and held it there. Heather let loose as deep sigh and a little bit of a purr.

Jeannie handed me what was left of the bottle of lube and gave me a thumbs up sign. I took the hint and while slowly pulling out of Heather's hot wet pussy, I dribbled a little lube on the crack of her ass and started to work it in with my thumb. I continued to slowly work my cock in and out of her pussy as I began to insert my thumb in her ass. She started to respond by rocking her hips to meet my strokes. It wasn't long until my thumb was sliding in and out of her ass in time with my cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

I glanced over and somewhere along the way Anabelle and Jeannie had dropped to the floor in a classic 69 position and were eating each other's pussies frantically. I was puzzled for a second because I could see two purple rabbits being slid into asses and then remembered Anabelle had one too. She must have gotten it or had it in her purse or something. Or who gives a shit. I'm thumb fucking my wife's ass while pounding my dick into her pussy.

Just then the impossible happened. Heather's hand reached back and removed my thumb from her ass, then slid down and grabbed my dick stopping my thrusts. She pulled on my dick until I was clear of her pussy whereupon she slid it back and into her ass.

"Fuck my ass. Fuck it slow and hard my love. Make me come."

I'll admit I have had more ass fucking this trip than I have ever had in my life. But this meant more than all the rest.

Heather wanted my cock in her ass. Not tolerated it. Wanted it.

My focus shrank until all there was in the world was a small circular hole in my wife's ass and the round peg that was going to fill it. It felt so good as I slowly slid my cock into her ass.

Suddenly, my focus expanded. Somebody had spread lube on my ass and was sliding a finger in. And it felt good. And then there were 2 fingers and it felt better. And then the fingers were gone.

Replaced with something bigger. Something that vibrated.

Oh my gawd, they are fucking me in the ass with the purple rabbit. Just then Heather started humping back on my cock and my focus changed again. The rabbit was just a nice feeling, but my dick in Heathers ass was an astounding feeling. And she was starting to moan. So I slid forward until my cock was complete buried in her ass and I slid my hand back down between her thighs until my thumb was buried in her pussy. I started rolling my thumb while sliding my cock in and out of her ass and whoever was working the rabbit matched my strokes.

All the fucking and sucking and rubbing and licking and nibbling and watching and tasting washed over me and my orgasm built. At the same time Heather's orgasm started and she began to twitch on the bed. The clenching of her sphincter on my cock as she came was the straw.

I drove my cock deep into my wife and began to spurt my seed deep into her. Spurt after spurt until I felt like an empty bottle ready to be discarded. I held my cock still in her ass feeling the afterglow and the subtle squeezing as her muscles tried to evict me. At the same time I felt the purple rabbit exit my own ass and I knew it was time. I stretched out and pulled her legs down so I could lie beside her and across her. I kissed her forehead and just said "Thank you".

I woke up several hours later. Jeannie was spooning on me and Anabelle was spooning on Heather. And I was in a terrible quandary. How the hell do I get up to take a piss?

Chapter 15 - Goodbyes

I did manage to untangle myself. Took my piss and washed up a little. Amazing devices bidets are. Very handy they are.

Jeannie had slid over and was cuddling Heather, so I threw the blanket over the three of them and slid in to cuddle up to Jeannie's back.

I woke up just before dawn and realized that Jeannie had somehow gotten my prick hard and had slid it into her pussy. Realizing this, caused it to involuntarily twitch a couple of times which elicited a low "mmm" from Jeannie.

I smiled in the dark. She had wanted my cock one more time and she found a way to get it. Carefully so as not to wake the sleeping beauties I slowly began to screw little Jeannie's pussy. She returned the motion and before long I could feel her pussy clenching my dick and I knew she was cumming. That was enough to send me over the edge and I started spurting deep inside her. After a couple of minutes we were both asleep again.

When the alarm clock went off, Jeannie rolled over and gave me a big kiss and mouthed, "Thank you".

We had worn the clothes we were going to disembark in last night so all it took was to sort out the order for showers. It turned out I was picked for the first shower in a rigged election and I had to stay for each one of them ending with Heather. While I didn't get my rocks off, my cock did get to revisit some of its favorite places. And then it was time to turn the water off and get dry and get dressed.

Just before we broke up everybody wrote down cell phone numbers and email addresses and we promised to stay in touch.

Anabelle was in the first disembarkation group and since she had sent all her luggage on ahead, it was just her walking down the hall and a quick look back and wave at the elevators and she was gone.

We were next and Jeannie walked with us as far as she could. She gave us each a big hug and told us not to be strangers. Then with the usual delays we walked off the ship and headed for home.

Epilogue 1 - A Mystery Solved

This was entirely unexpected. While standing in line to disembark I saw the security officer nearby so I went over to say goodbye. He saw me and waved me over and shook my hand, thanking me. I must have looked puzzled so he explained.

Thanks to me, a series of rapes and attempted rapes on cruise ships going back 10 years were solved.

Those two had been doing this for at least 10 years. He explained that based on the video evidence, the suspects' room was raided and three different "date rape" drugs had been found. There were 3 different prescription bottles in 3 different names, none of them matching either of the suspects' names.

Cross referencing the names against previous cruises netted at least one complaint on each ship they had been on going back 10 years.

I must have been standing there with my mouth open catching flies because he said, "You look surprised my friend. Don't be. We get all kinds of people on these cruises and some of them are up to no good. In this case we placed them on cabin arrest and this morning they were the first off the ship when we handed them over to the port authority police with the evidence. I suspect there are no cruise ships in the prison they are going to."

"Congratulations. That is some good police work to put them away like that," I said.

"It was very easy," he said "because you came forward. If you had said nothing, they would have been doing this for another 10 years. And I have one other thing to thank you for. You probably didn't notice, but there is one more stripe on my epaulette. I got a promotion for solving these crimes."

"Well then, congratulations are definitely in order. Good luck in the future. I just came over to say hello and I now have the rest of the story that I would not have otherwise."

Shaking hands once again, I walked back to my wife who was looking puzzled and I said, "I'll explain it someday."

Epilogue 2 - A Mystery Continues

A week or so after getting home, Heather sent out an email with a link to a public picture sharing service to both Anabelle and Jeannie. She had posted the G rated vacation pictures so the girls could see.

About an hour later she was sitting in front of her computer with a worried look on her face.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I sent the link to the vacation pics to Anabelle and Jeannie and Anabelle's email bounced," she said.

"Let me see."

She relinquished her chair and I sat down. I brought up the email and looked at the headers and I said, "According to the email server, there is no such email address."

I pulled up my phone and checked the email address and it was the same one I had. Seeing her phone number there I just pushed dial without thinking.

It rang and a very pleasant female voice said "Hello, this is the Club".

I stammered a little as I explained that I was trying to reach Anabelle and she assured me that there was no one named Anabelle there.

On a whim I asked what type of club this was. The young lady, whose name was Francesca explained that it was a "sex club for discriminating couples."

That got my interest and we chatted for about half an hour while I took notes. [Side note: The Club is in the same city as the cruise ships so we tried it once and now we regularly make sure to have a day before the cruise or a day after the cruise to stop in and indulge ourselves.]