The Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinning her pleasure, Janice purred, "I don't mind if I do!"

Leaning forward, she accepted Michael's stiffening member from Sharon and began giving it tender attention, fondling, and gently stroking it. Sharon sat akimbo next to the couple and gently rubbed Janice's back and tight buns, watching her. Seeing the tattoo on Janice bottom, Sharon exclaimed out loud, "Oh, what the hell," and leaned forward to kiss the younger woman's cheek.

Looking back over her shoulder Janice guffawed, "That's the spirit, Sharon," and went back to work on Michael.

After several kisses to each cheek, Sharon sat back and leaning on one arm, watched Janice as she ministered to her husband. The younger woman ran the tip of her tongue around the crown and flicked it across the tip of Michael' penis. She kissed and licked her way down its length and then gave it several strokes, before sucking the head into her mouth, letting it glide in and out. She paused briefly arching her back and moaned, saying, "God, Michael that feels so good."

After several minutes of fellatio, Janice let Michael pop out of her mouth and she shifted positions, unsaddling herself from Michael's face and sat down on the bed. Michael moved to a kneeling position before both women. Janice then observed, "I think I'm ready," as she stared at Michael's bobbing manhood.

Looking to Sharon, Janice asked, "Sharon can you lube me up?"

"Sure," Sharon agreed and retrieving the tube from the nightstand, squirted a generous amount on her fingers, inserted them into Janice. Having never fingered another woman, she was a little excited as her fingers glided in and out of her. She saw that Janice was looking at her. The younger woman beamed and remarked huskily, "It feels very really good, when you play with my pussy," as she reached out with a hand to gently stroke the older woman' cheek and then to fondle her breasts and mouthed a silent, "Thank you."

Shifting positions to Michael, Sharon knelt next to him and said with a laugh, "Okay big boy. It's your turn."

As Sharon prepared her husband, Janice shifted to her knees facing away from them. Looking over her shoulder at them, she suggested, "Let's try it doggie-style first. That might help to help loosen me up."

Michael's penis stood perpendicular to his abdomen. As Sharon applied a generous amount of the lubricant to him, he fondled her buns, kneading them with his strong hands. While she stroked him, she whispered to him, "Imagine you're doing this to me. It's not cheating." And finished with a deep and passionate kiss.

On parting the embrace, Michael grunted his agreement and said, "Sure thing, coach!"

Janice asked Sharon to lean against the headboard again spread the older woman's legs apart, as she took a position between them on her hands and knees. Michael positioned himself behind her and holding his shaft with one hand positioned it against the younger woman's swollen vulva, which was pink and glistening in the low light. Pressing the head of his penis against her warm and wet flesh sent a shiver of pleasure through him. He gently grasped her hips with his hands and began pushing forward with his pelvis. Sharon began rubbing Janice's back and said, "Okay, honey. Here he goes."

As Michael began to gently push forward, the crown disappeared into the younger woman. He backed out a little and then he explored a little deeper. She was inviting and tight. As he worked, Sharon provided a blow-by-blow commentary and tried to encourage her with, "You're doing great, honey."

As he continued to slowly deeper into her, Janice felt the pressure in her loins and a brief stab of pain, causing her to give a short yelp. "Holy shit, he's big," she winced.

"It's okay," soothed Sharon. "You're doing awesome," as she continued to rub her back with both hands, as Janice grimaced.

By increments, Michael explored deeper with each stroke and with one final push was fully in her, as she let out another moan. He slowly began to stroke in and out.

"Woo hoo," Sharon cheered and remarked, "Janice, he's fully in." as she leaned forward and kissed her cheek.

Rubbing her back gently, she asked, "How're you doing?"

"It feels like I've got a fucking telephone pole shoved up my twat," she gasped, but smiling said, "It... feels... incredible," as he stroked.

To Sharon surprise, Janice lowered herself onto her elbows. Pushing her knees apart, the younger woman buried her face in her crotch and began licking her. Shocked at first, Sharon leaned her head back against the headboard and enjoyed the sensation of the younger woman's tongue against her clit and her probing fingers, as they explored within her.

As Michael worked, he leaned forward and shifted his hands from Janice's hip to cup and massage her firm breasts.

After several blissful moments, Sharon moaned, "Janice, that is wonderful, but we have a baby to make."

Janice pushed up and looked over her shoulder at Michael, declared, "She's no fucking fun," in mock disgust.

Michael chuckled as he slid out from her, "That's my wife. Ever the taskmaster."

Joining in on the fun, Sharon wagged a finger at Janice and said, "You're the one who wanted to get knocked-up. I'm just making sure we stick to the fucking schedule or the schedule of fucking -- whichever you prefer!"

They all laughed as they shifted positions for what was to come. As they did so Sharon wondered out loud, "Here's a kinky thought," and continued with, "Since you're a faerie, if Michael gets you pregnant, does that make me a faerie Godmother?"

This caused all of them to laugh as they situated for what was to come.

Sharon instructed Janice to roll over, with her head resting on her lap, again. Sharon caressed her forehead and cheeks, while the younger woman looked up at Michael and begged, "I want you in me, Michael," and finished with an impassioned, "Please give me a baby."

As he leaned forward, he positioned his hand on either side of Janice as she reclined against his wife's thigh, he looked down into the younger woman's lusty blue-gray eyes, winked and said huskily, "I'll do my darndest, Tinkerbell."

Smiling her approval, Janice reached up and caressed his cheeks, neck, chest and reached down to stroke his abdomen, as she raised her legs and rested her feet on Michael's firm gluts. Looking up to Sharon she asked, "Are you having fun?"

Looking down at her as she tenderly brushed her cheek, Sharon beamed and said, "I am! Thank you for letting me be a part of this special moment."

As they were chatting, Michael closed his eyes and pushing forward with his hips, again enjoyed the sensation of penetrating the younger woman's alluring tightness. This time, he slid easily into her up to his full length. Janice coed her approval and exclaimed, "Bullseye! Oh shit, you hit the target, Michael and it feels so good," as she lightly grasped his shoulders.

He chuckled as he began slowing thrusting into her and leaned down toward Janice, flexing his arms to lower himself for her embrace and a passionate kiss. Sharon was amazed that she was getting excited seeing this unfold before her. On parting, Michael again easily pushed back up into his leaning position and settled into a slow, steady pace. Janice closed her eyes and moaned softly in pleasure.

Sharon whispered soothing words of encouragement to the younger woman and brushed her cheeks and forehead lightly with her fingertips.. Soon, a sheen of sweat began to appear on Michael's forehead. Sharon looked to her husband and whispered, "You're doing great babe."

Opening his eyes, he looked-up with a smile. She leaned toward him and he kissed her deeply. Letting the kiss linger and then parting with a loud smack, she asked with a smile, "How's the honeymoon gift?"

Michael smiled and said, "I hope you don't mind me saying, but just as good as you."

Shifting a hand from Janice to her husband's cheek, she giggled and said, "Oh, not at all," and then leaned in for another kiss.

Parting the embrace, Janice softly moaned, "Hey, I'd like one of those too."

Chuckling Michael looked down at her. She was smiling up at them and those wonderful blue-gray eyes were drawing him toward her.

"Absolutely," Michael said lowered himself for a deep passionate kiss.

After parting the embrace and breathing in the wonderful, heady aroma of the perfume that filled the air, Michael allowed himself to be captured in the fantasy of giving his wife a child of their creation. He opened his eyes and thought for sure that Sharon was beneath him, moaning and cooing in satisfaction, as he completed this creative act. "You are so amazing," she sighed breathlessly, gazing at him with those captivating jade-green eyes as he thrusted plumed her depths..

Sharon observed Michael lower himself toward as Janice moaned, "You are so amazing," and threw her arms around his neck, as they kissed deeply. During the embrace, Janice continued to moan. When it parted, the younger woman gasped, "Oh God... Michael... Please... don't stop!"

Michael's breath began to chug, and his testicles began making a soft slapping sound as they brushed against her pelvis. He could feel the orgasm slowly building and he increased his pace, to speed it coming. Janice reached up to begin caressing his face and he could hear Sharon encouraging him with, "Go Michael," and "Yes, Michael. Do it. Give her that baby."

Janice released Michael and leaned-up onto her elbows, her arms flailed out and slapping the bedding with her hands, gripped them as they balled into fists. The flame of orgasm had been slowly building within her and had spread throughout her body. On the verge of explosion, she tilted her head back in ecstasy, moaned with desire, "Please... fuck... me... harder!"

Sharon shifted her hands rub and massaged her shoulders. Laughing, the older woman said, "Janice, I don't think he can fuck you any harder without having a coronary."

Laughing, Janice explosively exclaimed, "Oh... shit." Arching her back and gasped for breath, while she moaned in pleasure.

At almost at the same moment in one massive thrust of his hips, Michael arched his back and grunted loudly several times, as he too reached climax. Entering the younger woman to his full length and pressing against her, his climax exploded. Pulse after pulse, he felt himself ejaculating deep within her.

Simultaneously they collapsed. Janice fell back onto Sharon's lap and Michael onto his elbows above her. Michael was covered in sweat from his labor and gasping for air. To lighten the moment, a jubilant Sharon raised her arms like a referee and in her best commentator's voice laughed, "Score! Ladies and gentlemen, that's how a baby is made."

Janice again wrapped her arms around her benefactor and purred a thanks and asked for a kiss. Their passionate embrace lasted several minutes. As they kissed, Sharon rubbed her husband's back and shoulders, as well as brushing Janice's arms. She playfully commented, "Oh how sweet," and continued as the commentator, "Ladies and gentlemen, after that grueling baby making session, our contestants enjoy a tender moment of post lovemaking bliss."

After the embrace parted, Michael rolled off Janice and she maneuvered onto her knees beside him. Sharon shifted to her knees and moved to join them and after embraced them, then turned to her husband and asked for a kiss. Breaking the passionate embrace with a sweet smack she leaned toward Janice and asked, "Can I kiss you?"

Janice beamed and laughing her approval exclaimed, "Abso-fucking-lutely."

Janice threw her arms around Sharon and drew her close. Sharon placed her hands on the younger woman's waist and brushed her hips with her fingertips. On parting, Janice rubbed her nose to Sharon's and then thanked her again for allowing Michael to make love to her. Glancing at him and then back to the older woman, she cooed, "He was fucking amazing!"

"It was our pleasure, Janice," said Sharon as she reached down to caress her abdomen. Looking over at Michael and then to Janice said, "It was wonderful to give you this special gift."

Janice wept briefly and Sharon took her and pressed her head to her shoulder, to soothe and comfort her. Between sobs, Janice shared with them about feeling like the sole survivor.

Hugging her close, Sharon comforted her and in a soothing tone, said, "You won. You did it."

After a long quiet moment, Sharon asked her if she would like another quick shower to rinse off. Sitting up Janice said, "Sure. If you'll both join me," as she wiped the tears of joy that had streamed down her cheeks.

Both women turned to Michael, who said, "It might be a tight fit, but sure I'll join you."

Climbing off the bed, Janice put an arm around each of their waist and then followed behind Sharon into the bathroom. In the brief time it took for the water to warm back up, the petite younger woman joked, "I'm in the fucking land of the giants," causing them all to laugh.

They found that there was enough room for all three of them to occupy the enclosed space. They took turns lathering and massaging each other. Michael and Sharon washed Janice. Sharon and Janice washed Michael and lastly Michael and Janice washed Sharon. Michael could tell his wife was thoroughly enjoying the experience of the younger woman massaging and exploring her body.

As they showered, the women chatted about activities they could do together in the coming days of the cruise. Toweling off afterward, Sharon observed, "I've always wanted a sister and I think we'll make great soul-sisters."

Afterwards...

As she opened her eyes, it was hard for Janice to believe that it had been a month since she had returned home from the cruise.

The morning after her 'final tribal' as she liked to think of the whole episode, they had met for breakfast. She had had an amazing night's sleep and had woken early, put on her running attire, and hit the decks. The only other people she saw were other early risers. She ran several miles and then returned to her cabin to find a text message from Sharon, inviting her to breakfast and afterwards to join her at the spa, since Michael was going to have to cancel, as he was setting up her trust. She accepted and after cleaning up and dressing in some leisure attire, met them at one of the open buffet dining areas. During the meal, she treated herself with a single cup of decaf coffee, which she relished.

As they dined and at Janice's prompting, they decided on a cover story and swore each other to secrecy. They had run into Janice on the cruise. Janice being one of Michael's junior officers had asked her to help her become pregnant via invitro. "This mission if you choose to accept it," she said in her best Mission Impossible narrator's voice, "Will require you to return with me to Virginia Beach for a few days."

Giggling she said, "This tape will self-destruct in five seconds."

Michael agreed to make the changes to their travel plans and they all clicked their cups in agreement.

True to their word, they had spent most of the rest of trip together. Janice introduced Michael and Sharon to the friends she had met at the formal dinner and the group had gone on a few tours aboard ship and in the ports, they visited, attended some of the shows and hung out in the tranquil Sports Pool area together. They became quite a rowdy bunch, with her and Chuck being dubbed the main troublemakers.

Her and Sharon were still chatting daily via phone calls, texts, and posts on their respective Facebook pages.

Muttering to herself that she rarely got sick, she had awoken feeling kind of crappy. Reaching over to her nightstand, she picked-up her cell phone and called-in sick. She had some long overdue business to attend to and figured she could use a sick day.

Later, sitting at the small, circular table in the dining nook of her beach house in her robe and slippers, she took the business card out of her purse and using her cell phone, dialed the number. There was three-hours difference between Virginia and California, and she hoped she wasn't calling too early.

"Hello," came the gravelly voice on the other side of the country.

"Hi, Sergeant Major. This is Janice Monroe. Do you remember me from the cruise?"

"Goddammit, how did you get this number" Chuck said with a booming laugh and joked, "I've set my phone set to deny calls from fuckin' swabbies!"

Laughingly talking salt, Janice retorted with, "Is your pride still bruised after that afternoon at the Sport Pool?"

One afternoon on the cruise Sharon and she had gone to the Sports Pool to sun bath. When they entered the pool area, Chuck and the other two husbands in their group were sitting at a table, enjoying the sun, and drinking some beer. When the burly Army vet had spotted them and with Sharon wearing her yellow Navy tee and the Mahan ball cap, he had made the bawdy comment, "Ah hell. Who let the fuckin' swabbies in?"

Stopping briefly, she had asked Sharon if she would like to have a little fun, to which Sharon giggled and agreed, and later regretted. Janice told her to look like a cool bitch and follow her lead.

As they sauntered toward the group of men, Janice said out loud, "Hey Sharon. Do you know why the Army calls their special forces the 'Green Berets'?"

Smiling coolly, Sharon purred, "No, Janice. Why do they call them the Green Berets?"

Janice looked right at Chuck and blurted, "Because, they're all mother fuckin' rookies!"

Sharon was mortified and her mouth dropped open, but Chuck, his friends and Janice all laughed uproariously.

Sharon was terrible when it came to playing practical jokes and although Michael and her had tried to explain it to her later, Sharon still didn't understand the rivalry between the Army and Navy.

"What can I do for you, Janice," said Chuck talking seriously and soon Janice started pouring out the pain she had been bearing since Jace's death, as well as the pain she bore from the loss of her many other 'big brothers'. It felt like a weight was beginning to slip from her spirit, which had been weighing her down.

After the call, she took her vitamins and not feeling very hungry and decided to go back to bed. She spent most of the day reviewing the trust paperwork. She was amazed that she was now technically financially independent and once again felt very grateful for the gift she had been given. She then decided to give her soul-sister a call and chat about some options she had been thinking about.

The next morning, as she awoke, she again felt crappy, as well as experiencing some cramping as she climbed out of bed. Naked except for the panties she wore, she did the math on her fingers, counting the days. Now excited at the dawning realization, she exclaimed, "Oh fuck, yeah," and rushed into the bathroom. Frantically, looking through the drawers of the vanity, it took her a few moments to locate one of the pregnancy test kits she had purchased at the drugstore a few days before, because of her excitement.

Finding it, she grabbed it and exclaimed, "There you are, you little son a bitch!"

Filled with excitement, she opened the packaging and read the instructions again with shaking hands, even though she had committed them to memory and followed the steps after relieving herself. She carried the small plastic testing device into the kitchen, where she brewed some hot water for some herbal tea.

....

2,700 miles away near Palouse, Idaho, and a few time zones earlier, the Richards sat in their kitchen, enjoying a light breakfast, and were reviewing their activities for the day. Even though 'Becca's Place was closed for the season, it still had to function. With winter fast approaching, Michael needed to oversee final preparations and Sharon was assembling the agenda for the upcoming board of directors meeting. They also had to discuss several fundraisers they were planning and as they chatted, Sharon's smart phone softly hummed and vibrated on the countertop near her.

1...345678