The Cruise Pt. 05

Story Info
The final chapter of a series of exploration.
2.2k words
4.23
7.4k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJ789
DJ789
134 Followers

Part 5

This is the final chapter of a series. Feedback has been really positive and though you cannot please everyone the overall ratings suggest most of you have enjoyed it. Please read the first chapters as the story will have little meaning without understanding the journey the characters have been on.

--

Emma and I went to breakfast as Jenny recovered. In another port we ventured out to a town that was a little more industrial and a little less 'fjordy'. We were back to the room after a light lunch in the buffet restaurant. Jenny's first words were not what I was expecting.

"Emma and I have been talking and we think it's only fair that you get to experience two girls playing with your cock."

"Excuse me?"

"Last night I did something you've not had the pleasure of and I didn't think that was very fair."

"We'll I'm not going to disagree, but I thought you two weren't into that kind of three way type thing,"

"We're not" said Emma, "but that doesn't mean we can't tease you together."

"What do you have in mind?" I liked where this was headed.

"Well what would you like? You want us just to suck you off right here or do you want us to dress up or something, or do it later..."

"I don't seem to have any plans now?" I said, smiling.

"So do you want us just to like so it now? Or..."

"Well what do you mean by 'dress up'"

"Right now Em what do you think?"

"I think we could put swimming costumes on, or our clothes for tonight; I don't think I want to put my bed clothes on. And I do want to go swimming so maybe that?"

"It works for me," I said lying back on the bed and getting comfortable.

The girls fumbled in a drawer, whispering to each other and giggling. They disappeared into the bathroom and emerged dressed in two of Jenny's bikinis, Emma's barely containing her larger breasts. I have a thing about swimming costumes and bikinis anyway, here they were with Jenny wearing a navy push up bra, high riding thong combo and Emma a black more conservative set though with her slightly greater curves both of their bodies looked outstanding.

"Okay how are we doing this?" Emma enquired, her arms across her body not fully confident with her level of exposure

"You lie that side, I lie the other. We start touching him and then we'll figure it out. John, take off you clothes."

I undressed to my underwear and layer upon the bed. Emma and Jenny acted out crawling onto the bed and toward me, laying down either side. Jenny kissed my chest, Emma lay her hands upon my chest, running her fingers across me, they both wrapped a leg over mine so I was fully under their control.

Jenny kissed me, it was a deep kiss, her tongue tasting mine, Emma now kissed my chest. Jenny's hands were coaxing down my body and tracing the outline of my arousal through my boxer shorts. I turned my head to Emma, she also kissed me, a little less confidently than Jenny, but after a short moment relaxed into it. Her hands then explored and joined Jennys' over my hardening cock.

Jenny slid down her side of the bed, kissing the top of my thigh and kissing closer to my cock. Emma likes wise.

"Let's remove these", said Jenny and the two of them released my erection, it bouncing up between them.

"Who goes first?" Asked Emma,

"Me first," said Jenny and she kissed the tip and took me into her mouth briefly, rising up she licked the sides of my cock, her hand cupping my balls, "come closer Em," she beckoned and Emma joined her licking and kissing the other side, the two of their lips so close to touching as they worked up and down the length of me, letting one then the other take me in their mouth. As I watched the two of them work me, their breasts hanging down, their asses exposed to the mirror behind, I ran my fingers through their hair, the two meeting in kisses up the shaft and then for a moment their tongues touching at the tip.

"Ooh Em that was naughty", said Jenny,

"I don't know what you mean Jen," replied Emma, Jen then looked at her best friend and kissed her on the lips tentatively, Emma responded and growing in confidence the two then fell into a deep kiss, their tongues entwining in and around my cock.

I fondled their breasts, enjoying the differences between them: Jenny's perfect handful and Emma's more rounded ample orbs. I ran my hands down their backs, as I did so the two of them taking turns to bob up and down my length. As Emma took an extended turn Jen came closer so I could kiss her lips again, she undid her brassiere and her breasts escaped onto my awaiting kisses. Emma saw this and nervously undid her own top, exposing her own breasts which rested upon my thigh as she returned to my cock.

I sighed and groaned through the moments if ecstasy, then Jen sat up and unexpectedly took Emma into her arms and after smiling and nodding at one another they kissed again, their breasts pressing against each other in a sight I need not remind myself to commit to memory. They looked at me, smiled and lowered toward me so that their breasts enveloped my cock. Jen purposely rubbing a nipple against me, then against Emma's own nipples, playing there for a moment purely for my enjoyment. They giggled and Jen took over with me in her mouth, passing my cock to Emma as they both began to speed up. With both slurping and sucking away, this was not a sight I'd be able to maintain control in. I felt my own climax building and as I gripped the headboard it was with Jen on me that I exploded, Jen with my seed spilling from her lip moved quickly to the side so Emma could also taste me as I erupted which she so eagerly did capturing some of her own. Jenny sat up with her hand at her mouth, but it was Emma who pulled her toward her and they nervously 'rainbow kissed' in front of me, growing more confident, my cum visibly passed from one to the other and back in an erotic blend of deep wet kisses. After a minute or so, they both looked at me with smiles, and swallowed.

"That was fucking sensational," I announced, having savoured perhaps the hottest moment I could ever remember.

"Don't you forget that!" Said Jenny, high fiving Emma for maximum but comedic effect. "Now let's go swimming!"

--

As the three of us lay bathing in a hot tub, Jenny was in a mood of contemplation:

"Do you think we went too far?"

"Which bit?" I laughed a little nervously.

"Em you're my best friend and we'd not done anything like that together before. I don't want to have done anything that you know, threatens our friendship."

Emma was more assured, considerably more so than usual,

"We're consenting adults," she replied, "What we did was in the moment, we all enjoyed it, it doesn't have to mean anything."

"You don't mind that we...you know...kissed?"

"Jen until this week I'd had sex two times, I hadn't had a sexual urge or thought in years and now I'm experiencing more than I could even have contemplated happening. I feel like I want to orgasm every ten minutes and so I'm enjoying every moment!"

She paused.

"Did I enjoy what we did? Yes, do I regret it? No.

"I also know I'll explore more things if we all want to. Life's too short for worrying about little things, I mean we could all be dead tomorrow so if something feels good we should do it, as long as we all respect each other in our own ways, I respect your marriage and your relationship with John. Does it mean you and I are going to do what you and Abi did? I don't know, I'm not sure if I'd like it but I don't know unless I try so if the mood takes us why not, but I think we should just take things moment to moment."

She was reflective.

"I love being with John, I love being with you. I love both of you but I don't think it's a conventional love. I don't need that. I know I don't want anything with anyone else, so I'm happy exploring life and love with the two of you. And that's that really." She took a long suck on the straw of a pina collada.

"That kind of says it all then," smiled Jenny. "Fun should be fun and let's do what makes us feel good. I like it." My wife then looked over at me: "John, are we okay?"

I thought for a moment.

"I've got more than I could ever hope for. I'm happy if you're both happy."

"So do you want to fool around with Abi?" Jenny asked me passively,

"I don't feel I have a need to. It would be an experience I guess, I'd want to know that you two didn't mind."

"John I don't mind," said Jenny, "I've made the girl cum at least three times so I can hardly say it might not be fun, Em?"

Emma paused for a moment

"I think I feel a little protective. John is yours and sort of also a bit sort of mine. If it makes him happy then yes, but equally I think the two of us can fulfil his needs. That said, you did fuck her and her husband Jen so it sort of needs levelling out." She calmly sipped another swig of her cocktail.

"I think I've done my cavorting," smiled Jenny, "I think I'm good. Just John and my Emma! That's enough for me I think."

The ship departed port, we watched the town fade away into steep green and grey hillside from the warmth of the hot tub. As I watched the beauty of the world in front of me and the two women devoted to me, It was me who broke the silence.

"No. No I don't need to meet up with Abi. I have all I need right here."

"It's lovely you feel that way John," said Jenny, "but I really think you should. Even if it's just so you never have any regrets."

That evening Abi joined me in the hot tub. It was after dark and the ship was sailing through relative calm waters.

As the young girl straddled me in a barely there red bikini, her arms wrapped around my neck as we kissed. I felt the shape of her body, fuller than those of the morning. Though there wasn't any real connection the reflex reactions were naturally present.

Abi undid the string of her bikini briefs and my cock found it's way into her under the water as she gently rode me, pressed against the tub edge to hide as much as was possible from the obvious prying eyes from the cabins overlooking. Slowly she moved softly moaning.

"You feel so fucking good", she whispered before kissing me.

As minutes passed, she pressed ever harder against me. Her moans growing deeper, her pace quickening. Her accent noticeable as she grew louder, the water in the tub rippling more and more.

The girl could certainly move and this maintained my hardness. I could feel her squeezing me, working me, extracting every inch of pleasure for herself. It felt good.

Abi raised herself from me, turning away and dropping back down, my hands moved around to hold her breasts, then take her hips. Difficult to maintain a pace in that position before long she lifted off and I took her from behind as she stood in the tub. As she leant over the infinity rail toward the ocean, I took her harder. Her larger ass rippling now as it took each thrust. She was louder now.

"Give me that cock, give it to me" she cried, and it wasn't long before I felt the end coming and finished inside her as she threw her arms up above her and around my neck, kissing me.

We sunk back down to the tub and she wrapped herself around me again as we drew breath.

"That was fun," she smiled. "Thank you John."

I returned to the cabin. Jenny and Emma were lying in the bed sleeping with a suitable gap between them. I found my place in it and the two of them put an arm across me. I knew that this was the way things would be now. Exhausted, I slept, but slept with a happiness I've never known.

I awoke in the morning of departure. As we left the ship Emma travelled with us home. Months later now she hasn't left and the relationship between Jen and I has only gotten stronger.

What a cruise.

DJ789
DJ789
134 Followers