The Crush Pt. 02

Story Info
Del tries on the submissive role with surprising results.
3.4k words
4.72
9.6k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't remember a time when she didn't find Christopher Lipnik to be incredibly attractive. He had been friends with her brother Collin since they were in elementary school and lived just down the street. He was always the tallest, cutest, and most reserved of Collin's friends, which was probably why she found it so damn satisfying to flirt with him. He showed absolutely no interest in her, ignored her most of the time, and seemed annoyed at her advances. It just made Delilah all the more persistent at throwing herself at him every chance she got.

He wasn't the only one of Collin's friends that she had flirted with over the years. Her brother was three years older than her and, eventually, it became a rather acceptable age difference for dating, where the guys didn't feel like they were robbing the cradle. While Collin and Chris were both away at college, she briefly dated one of their other friends, Steve, who hadn't gone away. But it was different with Chris. He was a challenge for her, never interested in so much as a second look, always so stern and serious and turning her down. That didn't happen to her frequently, men didn't usually turn her down.

And now, after years of fruitless flirting and trying to get some kind of a reaction out of Chris, he finally confessed that it was specifically her aggression that had turned him off all along. It had taken her aback slightly, learning what his deal was. But she wasn't unwilling to try this whole submissive thing, handing over control to him and following his lead. It had the potential of being really hot and it freed her from having to really think about what to do next and how to do it. Sucking his cock, outside, on her knees, definitely turned her on. After all the talking at him and flirting with him and trying to get a rise out of him, it turned out what he really wanted was for her to shut up and do as he instructed. Easy peasy.

She stood outside Chris's hotel room door at the appointed time, waiting for him. It felt just slightly awkward, but she told herself that this is something she might have done either way, to stalk him perhaps in her further efforts to seduce him. This way, she was doing it because she was actually invited. He wasn't there yet. Collin and his new wife Emma had a block of rooms reserved in the hotel for their wedding, so Del's own room was only down the hall from Chris's. In the spur of the moment, waiting there for him, she decided to pop into her own room and freshen up, check her makeup, use the bathroom, and such. When she came out of her room again, he was at his door, pulling the keycard out of his pants pocket.

"You're late," he glanced at her. She cocked her head to the side, eyes narrowed.

"You're the one who's late, I was already here, waiting and then I just popped into my room for a minute," she defended herself.

"That's not the kind of attitude that's going to get you off, Del," Chris smirked. She stared at him, her lips pressed together. This side of Chris was taking some time to get used to.

She was immediately remembering the frustrating ache she felt when he pulled his fingers out of her pussy when she was already so close, made her lick them clean, and then walked away without letting her come. She wasn't often lost for words, but it was the second time that night that Chris had her in that condition. He held the door to his room open, ushering her in. She walked inside without hesitation, sitting herself down on the bottom corner of the bed, crossing one leg over the other. Chris locked the door and stood there looking at her with a slight smile on his face, hands in his pockets, as if considering what he wanted to do with her.

If it were up to her right now, she'd strip the clothes off of him in a minute. He looked like one of those people who might be even more gorgeous naked than he was dressed. The suit definitely looked amazing on him and she could tell that his chest and arms underneath it were hard and toned, but she wanted to see him. God, he looked like fucking Liam Hemsworth.

"Stand up," he said, his tone more conversational than commanding. She did, smoothing out the skirt of her dress. "Show me your tattoos." She had almost forgotten that she'd told him about her tattoos when they were dancing. That seemed like it was an entirely different day, not just a few hours ago.

She reached behind herself, undoing the zipper of her dress while Chris leaned a shoulder against the wall, watching her. She slipped out of her dress, bending to pick it up off the floor and tossing it over onto the chair. She lifted her right arm, turning sideways, showing him the quote scrolled in cursive letters. Del turned her head to look at Chris's expression. His head was cocked to the side and his eyes narrowed as he read 'She believed she could so she did.'

"Is that about getting any guy you set your sites on?" His smile reached his eyes, making them twinkle. Delilah shrugged.

"And that too," she flashed him a smile in return.

"Are there more?"

Del turned to face him, pulling down the edge of her panties on the left, showing him the small Celtic Spiral Knot tattoo she had on her pelvis. Chris came closer, reaching out and pulling her panties down to mid-thigh, looking over her. She felt his gaze slide over not just her tattoo, but also the closely trimmed landing strip below it. Del reached out to his suit jacket, starting to push it off his shoulders, but he stepped away, shaking his head.

"No," his voice was stern. She had forgotten herself. He grabbed both of her wrists in his hands, pinning them to her sides. "You don't have my permission to do that." There was something incredibly arousing in the way Chris restrained her hands, in his physical proximity at the moment, in the fact that she stood there with her panties down while he was still fully dressed. Del felt her thighs clench, feeling his fingers graze her thighs as he held her wrists there.

"Sorry, I'm new at this," the words tumbled out of her mouth.

"Do you want to learn, or do you want to leave?" He let go of her wrists, letting his hands move back towards her ass, brushing over her skin lightly, giving her goosebumps.

"Learn," she told him quietly. There were men that she'd been with in the past whom she would have slapped if they acted this way, if they didn't let her touch them, if they played this kind of game of dominance. She wouldn't have thought twice about pulling up her panties and walking away. But Chris had some kind of a hold on her. She didn't WANT to walk away.

"Good," he stood so incredibly close, his hands still caressing the round globes of her ass. "I can help you with that, maybe with some incentives or punishments, when you forget." His hand came down with a swift crack against her ass, making Del suck in a breath. At the same time, she felt her pussy grow wetter at the idea of Chris bending her over his knee and spanking her. "There are a few options here. I could remind you by doing this," his hand came down on her other ass cheek, stinging the sensitive skin. "Or I could," he moved his hands back to her wrists, grasping them in each of his hands and pulling them back behind her. "Tie you up, to help you restrain yourself from unsolicited actions." Fuck, that sounded good too. Chris shifted her wrists into just one of his hands, holding them behind her back while his now freed hand moved over her hip and towards her pussy. "Or I could withhold the prize until you're an obedient little slut and do only what I say." His fingers stroked over her mound so lightly that it was maddening. There was a wicked grin on Chris's face and she had a feeling that the latter was his favorite option, even though she'd much rather take either of the first two. Del let out a heavy breath but kept her mouth shut. She had never imagined Chris Lipnik talking to her like this or that it would turn her on as much as it did. "Get naked and get on the bed," he let go of her wrists.

Del moved immediately. The panties came all the way down and she bent to unfastened her strappy heels before slipping out of them. Her strapless bra was the last thing to come off before she was entirely naked and lying back on Chris's bed. While she sped through ditching every stitch of her clothing, Chris moved slowly, taking off his suit jacket and hanging it on the back of the chair, unknotting his loosened tie.

"Put your hands up over your head," he instructed. Delilah complied instantly. He approached her, his tie in his hands, and used it to bind her wrists together. It was almost unbelievable because just a few hours ago, it seemed like Chris didn't want anything to do with her! Del couldn't believe the sudden change in the dynamic between them. Or maybe this was some sort of a weird way for him to teach her a lesson to leave him alone? Tie her up and then do nothing? She was getting a little nervous about that now, with how slowly Chris seemed to move, like he had no intention of getting undressed. "Spread your legs open," came his next direction and she let her knees fall to either side, exposing herself to him.

She didn't normally feel shy or embarrassed about being naked in front of men. Del was quite comfortable with her body and had a healthy amount of self-confidence, but right now, Chris was making her slightly uneasy. He stood at the foot of the bed, his eyes roaming over her body while he slowly unbuttoned his shirt. He seemed to be happy with what he was seeing. She craved for him to do something already.

"Are you regretting not doing this earlier?" She couldn't help herself. The smug grin spread over her face as she met his eyes. "You're probably thinking about all the fun we could have already had if you had just been more receptive to my coming on to you earlier on." The smirk on Chris's face turned more wicked still and he narrowed his eyes.

"That's a whole fucking lot of talking there, Del," he looked around the room then bent down. She couldn't see what he had picked up off the floor, but he was coming back towards her now. "I guess you need a little help keeping silent, huh?" His thumb went to her chin, pulling it down in order to open her mouth and before she realized what was happening, he stuffed her panties in. "Yeah, I really wish I could have done this earlier on," the smirk played on the corner of his lips, "would have been a much more efficient way to keep you from saying some of the stupid shit you've said to me over the years. Those breasts of yours do look amazing though," he reached out and cupped one in his hand, a little too firmly, causing a whimper to seep out of Del's mouth, past the wadded up panties. "Those are the only kinds of sounds I want to hear out of you tonight." He cupped her other breast, his thumb and index finger going to her nipple and twisting it sharply. There was a twinge of pain, but it also sent fabulous sensations down to her pussy. Her thighs pulled together, uncontrollably, and Chris's hand was immediately on her knee, forcing her legs open again. God, if he didn't make her come soon, she would just explode.

His hand finally moved to her pussy, fingers spreading her open, pressing in between her folds, completely ignoring her clit. She moaned. He gave her pussy a sharp slap and a muffled yelp sprang out from behind the obstruction in her mouth. No one has ever done that to her before. There was a surprising amount of arousal in that sting. His fingers returned to glide through her sopping slit and thrust inside her unceremoniously. Chris didn't do anything gently and yet all of it felt fantastic. His fingers fucked her sharply while his other hand twisted her nipples, switching between both breasts. He was getting her so close to the edge that her back arched up off the bed, but as soon as it did, he pulled his fingers out, moving them back towards her ass and circling the tightly puckered hole. It still felt sensational, but the orgasm she felt to be so close a moment ago was retreating. A whining noise vibrated in her throat in frustration.

"Roll over and stick your ass up for me," Chris was commanding again. As she rolled, she could see him pulling off his shirt, then his undershirt, just out of the corner of her eye. She strained to position herself in some way that she could get a glimpse of him naked, but it was difficult to maneuver with her wrists bound.

He was directly behind her now and she could feel his bare thighs leaning against the backs of hers and his rigid erection touching her ass. She had somehow managed to pull up to lean on her forearms, inching up and struggling to look back over her shoulder, but Chris reached down over her body, pressing down between her shoulder blades and forcing her down to the bed. His hand felt heavy there, as if he was leaning his weight on her, while his other hand reached between her legs, stroking her pussy and bringing the moisture he was finding there back to her asshole.

Delilah felt a rising panic at this move. She wanted him to fuck her pussy, not her ass, but she couldn't tell him. She struggled, trying to get some words of warning out to him, but nothing more than muffled whining came out. She's never had anal before and she was a little scared to try it like this, on a whim.

"Shh, I have condoms," Chris misinterpreted her panic. Yeah, that was good too, but she kinda took for granted that he would use condoms either way. She had the shot as a backup for birth control, but she wasn't in the habit of trusting men in random hookups that they had been tested recently and were clean. "Stay down," he instructed, before releasing his hand from her back and pulling back on her hips.

His cock was centered between her ass cheeks now, the shaft pressing along the crease, a feeling that she didn't hate. Chris's cock was quite an impressive size. It was almost intimidating when she tried to fit it all into her mouth earlier. She heard the ripping of the foil wrapper and then he pulled away slightly. His sheathed cock slid between her slick folds then slammed forcefully inside her pussy without warning. Del cried out, the sound coming out high, but muffled. There was some relief in the fact that he didn't go for her ass, but he was already ramming her again, her whole body being shoved forward with the intensity of his thrusts. It was a combination of magnificent pleasure, of being filled and stretched and all the sensitive parts inside her being stimulated at once, and yet there was also a certain amount of pain and roughness that she hadn't expected. It was distinct, at first, but then blended in with the pleasure as Chris moved hard and fast, pounding her relentlessly.

His hands gripped her hips tightly, pulling her to him, and when he lifted one of them away, it came down with a loud and stinging crack on her ass. Del cried out again. No one had ever been this rough with her before. She was usually the aggressor, riding the guy's cock, instructing him to fuck her harder, slamming her hips back into the man's groin. She seemed to have no control at all here. Chris's hands held her firmly, not allowing her to move, and she could barely handle the force with which he was already hammering her.

"Is this what you hoped for?" His voice was ragged and his hand came down with another smack on her ass. It stung, but it also made her pussy throb around his cock. "That you'd get a chance at my cock?" Another smack. "That you'd get to bounce around on it like a little slut until you made yourself come?" He wasn't wrong. That had been exactly her plan until he revealed what he was interested in instead. "You didn't expect tonight to end with you being tied up and gagged and taking a pounding like this, huh?" The words, accompanied by another burning smack on her ass tipped her over the edge. She was shuddering and screaming through an orgasm more intense than she'd ever remembered having before. Her thighs shook and her knees wobbled, feeling like she would collapse from the energy-sapping climax.

Chris was grunting behind her. He was close now too and she could feel when he finally released, leaning his weight against her, pressed unimaginably far inside of her channel. She felt as if had he not been wearing a condom, cum would be shooting out her ears. There was so much force and intensity in the fucking that he gave her, that she thought both of them might pass out immediately after.

She collapsed as soon as he pulled out, possibly even drifted off, because, in the next moment, she felt him on the bed next to her fishing the crumpled panties out of her mouth and untying her hands. She opened her eyes, which she did not remember closing, to look at him. Chris lay on his side next to her, his head propped up in his hand, his eyes intense, examining her expression. She let her eyes finally roam his naked body, the defined chest, covered in a light colored fuzz, the incredibly intricate black and grey tattoo in the M.C. Escher style that started on his right pec, swept over his shoulder, and disappeared onto his back, his toned arms.

"Was it everything you hoped it would be?" Her eyes swung back to his face, taking in his expression. The accompanying look on his face wasn't smug or self-satisfied. He seemed to be gauging whether she actually enjoyed what they had done.

"I... ummm..." he had her scrambling for the right thing to say again. She tried to gather her thoughts, readjusting her position and brushing her hair out of her face.

"Wow, I finally have Del Finnigan speechless," he smirked. "And all it took was a decent fucking."

"Yeah, you should have definitely done this sooner," she smiled back. Everything felt sore, especially her still throbbing pussy. "This was incredible." Would it be weird to admit that she could totally see herself doing this again? With him?

"Really?" His eyebrows went up in apparent disbelief. His gaze burned into her.

"God, Chris, I don't think I've ever come like that before."

"Seriously?" He seemed skeptical. She reached out and cupped his face, with one hand, hoping that it was ok to do now, that they were outside the limitation of her submissive role at that moment.

"Absolutely. I think I might have nearly come just at the thought of you bending me over your knee and spanking me and when you actually did it..." she shook her head, the intensity of her orgasm replaying in her head. "I don't know if you thought you were going to scare me off with this, that I wouldn't be able to handle it, but I think you did the exact opposite. I am in."