The Crush Pt. 03

Story Info
At a work party, Chris can't keep his hands off Del.
3.6k words
4.53
9.5k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so fucking easy with Delilah. There was never any pretense, no formalities, just fantastic sex. They saw each other a couple of times a week, meeting up at one of their apartments, and fucked on every imaginable surface. She had a little studio in a walk-up in Hell's Kitchen, across the street from a school. It was cozy, filled with mismatched furniture she probably got second-hand and books stacked in piles on the floor. He took the steps two at a time, propelling himself to the third floor where her door would be left unlocked for him to come in. She greeted him with a flirty smile and a wave, keeping her mouth shut, waiting for his instructions. Or else she'd come over to his place on the Upper East Side, a modestly sized one-bedroom with a sleek, modern feel in a newer building. Chris had a much simpler, clutter-free existence. He left the door unlocked for her too after he buzzed her into the lobby and sat reclining on the sofa, frequently with a glass of scotch in his hand.

They didn't go out. They weren't dating. It was a strictly sexual arrangement that they were both entirely happy with. It went unspoken, but she never asked him to take her out to a restaurant or to go see a movie. She seemed happy to stay in. Occasionally, they would order some food and eat their take out on the sofa, half-dressed, with their feet up on the coffee table. They talked, just surface things, nothing overly personal. Work, TV shows, politics were the usual topics. Del was smart and feisty and opinionated and he didn't mind hearing about the way she tore some asshole a new one at work over asking her whether she slept her way into her managerial position.

He didn't usually stay the night at her place, although she sometimes stayed at his. He didn't like the idea of her traveling home alone in the middle of the night.

Several months had passed in this manner and Del was doing a fantastic job at the whole submissive thing. He wished he had more excuses to actually punish her, and looked for any possible opportunity to do so. Of course, she enjoyed it all, so it wasn't even a real punishment, but they could play it off, he could pretend, in the moment. He's never been with a woman like her before, someone who wasn't actually quiet and timid by nature, but slipped into the role easily and enjoyed it.

"I want to see you twisting those nipples nice and hard. I want you to give them a really good tug," he instructed her while feeding his cock into her mouth. She lay with her head hanging off the bed while he stood over her, watching her play with her breasts. The dark areolas stretched away from her body in her own hands as she pulled and tweaked, moaning aground his cock at the same time. The vibration felt fantastic around his erection. "Keep one hand on and bring your other hand to your pussy," he gave her the next direction. "But no touching your clit." He slapped the hand that was gliding along her body down between her legs. She whimpered. "Get a couple of fingers into that nice, wet pussy and fuck yourself while I watch."

She obeyed. There hasn't been anything yet that she objected to. It was simultaneously satisfying and slightly aggravating how little resistance she offered. He fucked her mouth, pushing his cock further and further in, feeling the back of her throat on his downstrokes. She gagged momentarily and he pulled back but didn't pull out. He took a few shallow thrusts, relishing the feel of her soft tongue circling the head, then shoved himself deeper again. He could feel the tightness of her throat around the sensitive tip and he was nearly ready to burst. He pulled out of her mouth, grasping his throbbing erection and pumping it once, twice, before jets of creamy cum erupted right onto Del's breasts. He watched her hand working her pussy a little bit faster, raising her hips up off the bed to take her fingers deeper. Her thumb seemed to be itching to touch her clit, trembling over it.

He moved away from his position over her, sitting down on the bed next to Delilah. Her eyes were closed, her expression anguished. Her hair cascaded down in waves like honey flowing slowly towards the floor. Chris found something so incredibly sensual in the angle of her neck bending backward. He let his eyes skim over all of her, admiring, before he reached his hand out to her clit. She startled, her eyes flying open, then relaxed, letting go, allowing herself to release. She cried out, her hips lifting up towards his hand, intensifying the friction. Her thighs trembled and she moaned, her hand still moving, thrusting inside her.

He pulled his hand away, moving to her breasts where his cum slid down towards her neck from the way her back had arched. He swiped a finger through the thick, creamy substance and brought it to her lips. They were slightly parted, allowing him to press his fingers inside her mouth. She licked the cum off his fingers, her tongue swirling around his digits.

"You're such a fucking cumslut, Del," he smirked tracing his fingers back through the semen on her chest and feeding more of it to her. She nodded, sucking his fingers clean.

"Mhmmm," her lips came together in another moan as he pulled out of her mouth. He looked down towards her pussy where she was now circling her clit with her thumb, so close to another orgasm.

"No," he slapped her hand and she sucked in air through her teeth. "I'll decide when you get to come again." She squeezed her eyes shut and her thighs as well, moaning. Her teeth clamped firmly over her lower lip. "Go clean up." He patted her thigh. She didn't seem to want to get off the bed. Lying there, her head hanging off the edge, the valley between her breasts smeared with his cum, her stomach flat and firm, her thighs squeezing together tightly, she was perfection. He shook the thought out of his head. "C'mon," he nudged her shoulder, "come get in the shower."

She sighed and rolled off the bed, lazily walking towards the bathroom. He watched her ass sway as she walked, still red from where he had spanked her earlier. It was a punishment for last night, when they didn't see each other and he had asked her to send him a picture of herself touching her pussy, and instead, the picture featured a large purple dildo inserted deep inside her. It was really hot and he definitely still jerked off to the image as he had intended, but it gave him an excuse to reprimand her today for not having used her fingers. He also made some threats about where he'd stick that dildo next time he was at her place.

"Hey, there was something that I wanted to ask you," she said, pulling her hair up into a messy bun at the top of her head and wrapping the elastic from her wrist around it.

"Yeah?" Chris adjusted the water temperature in the shower without looking at her.

"I have this work Christmas party thing and they rented a place and it's all kinds of fancy, drinks, and dinner and whatnot." He wasn't sure where she was going with this, but she stepped into the shower while talking, letting the stream of water hit her chest. "Anyway, people are bringing dates and I was wondering if you'd like to come with me."

This was odd. She has never asked him to go anywhere with her. They've kept the entire arrangement between them so low-key, that he hadn't even mentioned it to Collin ever. It was just sex. Now she wanted him to come to some formal work function? And introduce him as what?

"Eh, I don't know Del," he made a face.

"Are you freaked out that I'm going to lie and tell people that you're my boyfriend?" She smirked at him over her shoulder and he felt his face flush slightly. "I won't, I promise. I'm not delusional, Chris." He blew out a breath, his mouth a straight line.

"What would you say? Hey, have you met this guy I'm banging?" He watched her in the shower. She cracked up laughing, squeezing some of his body wash into her hand.

"Umm, if you want me to, sure," she announced cheerfully. "I was just thinking of saying 'date.' You know, nondescript, non-committal. I could say escort," she turned to him and winked. "God, that sounds like a hot little fantasy, you being my escort, doing whatever I want for a change." She giggled.

"Oh don't pretend like what we usually do isn't what YOU want too," he bit back. "You nearly had a full-blown orgasm just from sucking my cock." The smile she gave him this time was warm and genuine, a smile that almost beamed with the agreement that yes, she really did enjoy it that much. Then she turned away saying nothing.

"You don't have to come, it was just an idea," she shrugged as if it didn't really matter to her one way or the other. What would be the harm in going to this thing? Maybe Delilah just wanted some enjoyable company, rather than spending the night hanging out with some of these unprofessional schmucks that she spent all day with daily. The stories he'd heard from her seemed like she worked with a bunch of condescending, mansplaining nerds whom she had to keep in line every step of the way.

"Yeah, I could probably go," he shrugged.

They had each walked over to the midtown event space where the party was being held after work, meeting up in the lobby. Delilah was already there, having just checked her coat, tucking away the ticket into her little clutch handbag. Chris stopped to take her in for a moment before she noticed him. It struck him more now than ever before that Del was a knockout. No wonder those IT geeks she worked with felt intimidated by her. She wasn't exceptionally tall, but those four-inch heels brought her up to eye level with a good number of men. The green cocktail dress that she wore hugged all of her curves in just the right way and the neckline emphasized her collarbone. He had the sudden urge to bite her neck, to leave marks. Her hair cascaded in honey brown waves past her shoulders and she ran her fingers through it, flipping it to the left. Her eye makeup looked a little heavier than usual, making her eyes pop. The dark lipstick had an almost gothic feel, but worked so well for her.

"Hey," she caught him staring, walking over to him and cocking her head to the side with a smile. There was no kiss or hug in greeting - they didn't do that, and she wasn't about to start now.

"Hey, you look great," he told her, shrugging out of his coat. Her hand pressed against her chest.

"Thank you," her eyes skimmed over him appraisingly. "You look quite good yourself."

He honestly hadn't put that much effort into his appearance, at least not any more than on any other given day for work. He had on a well-fitting, tailored, charcoal suit, a white shirt that had been crips that morning, and a navy tie with a silver pinstripe. She had seen him this way most nights that they got together. He likely had her bent over his knee, naked, while wearing this very same outfit before.

He checked his coat and they headed inside. The space was decorated in a sleek and modern way with lots of mood lighting in holiday colors. Lighted pedestals served as cocktail tables that groups of people gathered at. There was a disproportionate number of men, Chris noticed, and with that realization, his hand instinctively landed on the small of Delilah's back, as if claiming her.

"Del! What the fuck is this?! You brought a guy?" A man dressed in a plaid shirt tucked into a pair of skinny jeans and a horribly clashing bowtie addressed her after they got drinks at the bar. Delilah turned to head towards the group he was standing with at one of the cocktail tables.

"A man, I brought a man, Bernie," she told him off, a smirk tugging at one side of her lips. "You're a guy, he's a man. Guys, this is Chris. Chris, these are some of the schmucks who work for me." Chris gave them a wave, feeling their eyes sizing him up.

"Geez, this is a shocker," one of the other guys piped in. "I was certain that you have no interest in men, outside of breaking their balls."

"I can see how you'd get that impression, but it's just you," she didn't miss a beat.

"Get out while you still can!" A lanky guy with long, greasy-looking hair told Chris. "She's gonna eat you alive, pretty boy."

"Oh for fuck's sake, Ed, just because you get your ass handed to you daily doesn't mean that everyone else is as incompetent," Del rolled her eyes. This banter between Del and her coworkers was actually doing something for him.

"Seriously man, run. It's not just Ed," Bernie addressed Chris too. "It might seem like she's all hot and maybe she's even nice to you at first, but the next thing you'll know, she'll be walking all over you in those 'come fuck me heels.'"

"Unless that's your thing," the guy who had spoken earlier looked up to Chris. He hadn't spoken yet, hadn't said a word, enjoying this dynamic of Del taking no shit from these guys.

"That's just about the polar opposite from my thing," He declared in a smug tone. There was a moment of stunned silence. Ed narrowed his eyes, looking between the two of them. Delilah sipped her drink.

"Did you just pick up this guy on Tinder or something? I love this whole calmly oblivious thing about what he's gotten himself into." Bernie seemed like an overconfident jackass. Chris wrapped his arm around Del's waist, pulling her into his side. He brought his face down towards her ear, taking in the scent of her hair while there, and spoke in an intimate-looking manner towards her ear, though he made sure the volume was high enough for the guys to hear.

"I really thought you were exaggerating what you deal with at work, hon, but now I actually see it." Her eyes shifted up at him, momentarily, absorbing what he had done there before she smiled broadly at him. The guys were eyeing them skeptically when he turned back to them. "It's cute how you think you're telling me something new about a woman I've known for twenty years." There were gaping mouths all around.

"Twenty years?" Ed repeated disbelievingly.

"Chris is my brother's best friend," Del's hand came up to pat his chest. "He's just not threatened by a strong, smart woman the way you assholes are." No, he wasn't threatened, Chris thought to himself, but the idea that this smart, feisty woman who took no shit from any other guy handed over all the control to him was the sexiest thing he could think of. His cock was at half-mast already just at that thought. He wanted to bend her over and fuck her up that skirt with the heels still on.

There was more belligerent banter between Del and the guys who worked on her team which Chris partially tuned out. His train of thought settled on how hot it was that Del's silence and obedience were exclusively for him. No one else got to see her that way. Chris took the glass out of her hand, heading over to the bar to refresh their drinks.

She introduced him to more people she worked with when he returned, her bosses, the receptionist. Appetizers had been passed around by waiters dressed entirely in black. Delilah was in her element, talking animatedly, cracking jokes, slipping in innuendo that was hardly appropriate for work a function. Chris stood at her side, nodding and smiling along.

"I can't stand much more of this Del, I fucking need you," he bent down and whispered into her ear. She looked up at him, her eyes wide. She seemed uncertain how to reply. Another thing that only he was able to do - make Delilah speechless.

"Umm, you're gonna have to be a big boy and hold it in for a little while," she gave him a pat on the cheek when she finally pulled it together enough to respond. "I can't leave yet." He caught her wrist in his hand just as she pulled away from his face.

"Nope," his response was curt as he turned, still holding onto her, pulling her along behind him. She quickened her step to stay at his side as he walked towards the back of the hall, instead of towards the lobby and coat check.

"Really, Chris? Bathroom sex? Are you really that unable to restrain yourself for a couple of hours?" God, he wanted to smack her ass so hard right then.

"Why restrain myself when I can restrain you?" He looked both ways down the short, dimly lit corridor before opening the door to one of the single stall, unisex bathrooms and giving Del a little shove inside. She stepped all the way in while he locked the door and set her purse down on the counter surrounding the sink, turning around to face him. "Watching you putting every guy in their place out there just makes want to rip those panties right off of you."

"Oh yeah?" She giggled, leaning her hands back on the sink.

"Turn around," he commanded, his voice sounding more like a growl. She turned slowly, leaning her elbows down on the counter and sticking her ass out for him. It was an absolutely fantastic-looking ass. He stepped closer, his cock already straining against the zipper. He lifted up the hem of her dress to her waist, revealing those full, round butt cheeks and the thong that nestled between them. He smacked her ass hard, making her wince. "God, that dirty mouth on you, Del," he smacked the other ass cheek. "You talk a lot of shit, don't you." She moaned, not responding this time.

He worked on unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock while letting one hand dip between Delilah's legs. Her panties were still dry, but when he slipped his fingers into her folds he found the warm moisture that he had anticipated. He traced the path between her clit and her entrance a few times before plunging his fingers in. Del pushed her ass back towards him, eager to feel him inside her.

"You are so ready for some cock, huh?" He leaned over her, close to her ear. His erection rubbed against the smooth skin of her ass, aching to slip inside.

"Mhmm," her reply wasn't much more than a moan. He readjusted himself behind her, notching the head of his cock at her waiting, wet, entrance. "Wait," she suddenly turned her head back towards him, but he did the opposite of waiting and shoved the entirety of his length inside of her. She jerked forward. "Chris, wait, condom," she exhaled.

"I got tested. I'm clean. And I plan on coming down your throat after I give you a good pounding," he was already moving, thrusting into her hard, his groin slapping loudly against her luscious ass. She whimpered, hanging her head down. She had to push herself away from the edge of the sink to prevent getting shoved into it. She felt incredible bare. The warmth and tightness of her pussy wrapped around him like a soft, snug glove. Moving at this speed, with this intensity was bringing him to the edge fast.

"Oooh," the word vibrated from Del's mouth and he felt her contracting around him. Her legs felt unsteady in her high heels as she trembled through her orgasm. He pulled out.

"Suck my cock, Del," he commanded.

She looked winded when she turned, her chest heaving with deep breaths, but lowered herself down to her knees in front of him and took him into her mouth. The sight of Delilah licking her own juices off his cock was too much. He grabbed the back of her head, pulling her to him, onto his cock, and released, cum flooding down the back of her throat, just as he promised. She gulped, looking up at him with her eyes wide, her hands braced against his thighs. He could have come all over again just from that expression, that angle at which she sat below him.

Once they had straightened out their clothes and Del had reapplied her lipstick, Chris checked the dim hallway outside the bathroom door before they left to rejoin the party. Everyone had sat down to dinner by then, the din of forks against plates and quiet chatter at tables filled the dining room.

"You get off on me being mean to other guys," Del's expression was smug, her eyes glinting.

"I get off on a strong, smart, independent woman submitting to me," he told her, his lips moving against the shell of her ear. And she was speechless again, looking up at him with wide eyes.