All Comments on 'The Cuck'

by knowsbetterxx

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 month ago

Perfect. Sick, but perfect. 5 +++++.

GambierroninGambierroninabout 1 month ago

Loved it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The worst kind of conservative masturbatory nonsense. Should have known this was going to be hot garbage when I saw "swareys."

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsnabout 1 month ago

Pretty cool actually - different take on the ‘cuck’ thing. Enjoyed his efforts to take her down a road she hadn’t considered.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 month ago

I liked it! Good fantasy well told and hot enough. I pulled one star because you didn't finish it. It was a 5 up to the last paragraph. The end would have been perfect for a cliffhanger for a continued story but I assume this is a one off. Keep writing. I like your stories and have added you to my follow list.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Pretty much stopped caring after the mild misogyny and wish fulfillment nonsense at at the start. No one at a dinner party oohs and aahs because someone lectures another adult about debate tactics.

martiuscassius58martiuscassius58about 1 month ago

Highly erotic, too bad he never took her asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

the last wish was not fulfilled. she could have put one more condition for her hubby to watch as cuckold

Frenchmarine1Frenchmarine1about 1 month ago

Loved it, thanks even had me crack up laughing while they were in the sex shop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well written and very enjoyable to read. The ending was too rushed and I would have preferred her to have been a little less submissive, but still 5 *

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userknowsbetterxx@knowsbetterxx
I like to write and started writing erotica some years back as an exercise to improve my descriptions of things and actions. I guess I want to see if I have any talent at writing and to improve what little I probably do have.