All Comments on 'The Cuck has a Brother?'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Can you say gruesome!

5

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Good story, I was going to skip it thinking it was a full blown cuck story and I said to myself, :Self, Regguy 69 don't write no cuck stories, ever! I'm glad I didn't argue with myself! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE BLAZING NOVA STARS!

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 1 year ago

I can see why the pathetic RAAC cucky boys would give this such a low score...

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 1 year ago

It was goin well until the murder.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, good. Another secret agent man - I was worried we might run out.

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

I liked it. Kinda original

Omart57Omart57over 1 year ago

Damned good story, RG! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short but a really excellent BTB and revenge story

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 1 year ago

A great story where Amy the skank gets all chocked up, if you know what I mean, about abusing her husband. Big Don the chocker was smart to run as far away as he could since he has killed his piece of trash Amy, that had lead him in abusing Tim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ABOUT AS BELIEVABLE AS A THREE DOLLAR BILL.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Entertaining read - 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jesus dude, how the hell you BTB incels aren’t dropping dead from heart attacks brought on by rage-induced impotence is a genuine medical marvel.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 1 year ago

"When his people saw the divorce filing, Tim decided to go see his brother." - That should be Tom, that's why you should avoid similar names.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Whoa, Great Writing! Great Story! The Good Guy Wins in the end! LOL That was one of the best BTB I have ever read! Thank You Great Job of writing #Regguy69. I Love a Happy ending. Last part made your story "extra cool" with the Govt Grey Suits. LOL #Buster2U

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 1 year ago

It started great and then the murder made it spectacular! 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Leaks like a soup sandwich. Where did Tom get the "reports" from? Is he the latest LW super-duper-so-secret-it's-unmentionable secret (again) "operative"? Maybe this agency can get to the bottom of why the World Governments haven't done anything to close the skies to the Martians and their Martian Slut Ray. Actually, a pretty fun read, and I think I detect OP's tongue poking his cheek. Five stars.

-Yossarian

bruce1971bruce1971over 1 year ago

There was a LOT of really great stuff here--the slow revelation that this was a VERY unwilling cuckolding situation, the control/manipulation of Don, and Amy's murder all felt very real, thought-out and chilling. Tom, though, felt like he came out of nowhere--a superhero who sweeps in and fixes the whole situation, with minimal backstory, then swoops out. I would have liked to see him more integrated into the story. Still, as always, more creative and thoughtful than the vast majority of the stories on the site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

REGGUY69,

My hero. This is just sooo sweet. The muscle she hired to abuse her husband chokes the life out of her with his bare hands, looking her right in the eyes while doing it. And just dumping the body on the asshole for disposal they have no knowledge of the whereabouts of her skanky remains.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Liked it, but Tim wasn't a likeable guy. Should have made this story happen lots closer to the time of the marriage.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

You nailed it! That’s how you handle a cheating bitch and her bull. Perfect plan making Don kill her and dispose of the body. Typical cowardly, worm of a bull too.

King_MacAulayKing_MacAulayabout 1 year ago

Eh, straight up revenge and murder is a weird thing to throw in this category. More like reluctance/non consent. Because that's what it was. Well, it was really just a hard core torturing revenge fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA10 months ago

Wow the jerk was very lucky to have a brother like Tom. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stupid weak cuck Tim was lucky to have Tom as a brother

Norseman123Norseman1238 months ago

Nice ending 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Should have been that 'Tom' was Tim's buried alter ego. Normally hidden.

Only let out in periods of stress

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why are cunts dissing Tim when hes the innocent victim that got beaten and abused.

Wife and her lover got what they deserved.

Tom is that crazy family member that many people have that will destroy you if you hurt their loved ones.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brotherly love at it’s finest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fun reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...